Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,486 members, 7,836,898 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:16 PM

What Can One Invest 500k In - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Can One Invest 500k In (502 Views)

51 Businesses To Start With 100k-500k In Nigeria (2023 Updated) / Which Lucrative Business Can I Start With 500k In This 2019 / Need Advice On Low-risk Ways To Invest 500k Yearly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Can One Invest 500k In by darthv: 9:03am On Jun 29, 2019
I have 500k for investment..what can I invest with very little risk

1 Like

Re: What Can One Invest 500k In by Eim9(m): 9:19am On Jun 29, 2019
@darthv You can invest in real estate, it is the best investment you could ever make as it, always appreciates. Check my profile signature for my number and contact me via WhatsApp for more inquiries.
Re: What Can One Invest 500k In by RIHMEEK(m): 9:22am On Jun 29, 2019
Honestly every investment is a risk, it might work in location A that doesn't mean it will work in location B...Also note that level of risk u are willing to take 'sometimes' determine the level of return...I would have said crypto but that's high risk so Let's wait for the elders

1 Like

Re: What Can One Invest 500k In by darthv: 9:27am On Jun 29, 2019
Eim9:
@darthv You can invest in real estate, it is the best investment you could ever make as it, always appreciates. Check my profile signature for my number and contact me via WhatsApp for more inquiries.
already did
Re: What Can One Invest 500k In by darthv: 9:28am On Jun 29, 2019
RIHMEEK:
Honestly every investment is a risk, it might work in location A that doesn't mean it will work in location B...Also note that level of risk u are willing to take 'sometimes' determine the level of return...I would have said crypto but that's high risk so Let's wait for the elders
thanks man
Re: What Can One Invest 500k In by lyriclekidd(m): 9:43am On Jun 29, 2019
Come and invest in crypto currency and you can make double that money in few months.
Re: What Can One Invest 500k In by Kenni700(m): 10:26am On Jun 29, 2019
Hi.

My name is Kenneth Uhunoma, ceo of Kenni700 Limited.

We are a small scale company that was registered in 2008.
We have 2 major products currently namely;

1.Teaching Aids for the educational sector.
2.Cake Toppers for the cake and confectionery industry.

We started this particular production in June 2018 with an initial capital of 1.5m.

Since then, we have attended 3 exhibitions and we have now some distributors in Lagos, Benin City, Warri, Akure, Kaduna and Abuja.

Our teaching aids is been used in over 120 different schools and we now have schools who have adopted our teaching aids into their own curriculum.

In preparation for next term which is in sept 2019,publishers and book shops preparing for sales for the first term.

We too are asking you to come partner with us because we are preparing for sales and we want to even start our sales from July ending.

With your partnership, we can mass produce more which will reduce our cost of production and increase our profits. Then we can cover more schools and more bookshops.

We can offer you 10% returns on your investment monthly and we can also show you our statement of account to back what we have been doing.

We have a turn over of over 6m in the last 6 months.But with partnership and investors, we can do better.

Our teaching aids are in flash cards and they are:
1. Numbers 0-10
2. Alphabets A-Z
3. Shapes
4. Domestic Animals
5. Wild Animals
6. Fruits
7. Mathematic Symbols

Our teaching aids are mostly for children of age 2 to age 6. They come in various cartoon characters with several colors to attract children for learning.

Attached to this post are a few samples of our Number teaching aids.

We have various cake toppers range from
1. Cartoon characters cake toppers
2. Wedding cakes toppers
3. Anniversary cakes
4. Congratulatory cake toppers
5. Happy Birthday cake toppers
6. and all kind of cake decor toppers

We have about 180 different cake toppers making us provide varieties to carter the markets needs for the use of extra ordinary and beautiful toppers.

With a 5% returns on your investment monthly aside your capital of 1m for a duration of at least one year.

We are strictly into production.

We have plans to export our toppers and teaching aids to other neigbouring countries like Cameroon,Benin Republic,Togo and Ghana.
You may want to invest cash, a factory apartment or vans for distribution. However investment level you choose to come in, we will be glad.

We do need your partnership.

kenni700limited@gmail.com
08056949842...whatsapp
https://www.nairaland.com/5222268/premium-toppers-need-investors-partners

Kenni700
Re: What Can One Invest 500k In by Kaceman(m): 12:12pm On Jun 29, 2019
Invest in farming and crypto currency

(1) (Reply)

See Glitter-infused Pills That Make Poop Sparkle Like Gold And Look Beautiful / / Business Or Side Hustle You Can Start With #13,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.