Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:18 AM

Need Advice On Low-risk Ways To Invest 500k Yearly - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Need Advice On Low-risk Ways To Invest 500k Yearly (1455 Views)

Top 5 Highest Earning CEOs In Nigeria Receive N272M To N586 Million Yearly / What Can One Invest 500k In / Femi Otedola To Visit 5 Countries For His Yearly Three Months Vacation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need Advice On Low-risk Ways To Invest 500k Yearly by Benirose: 8:48pm On Mar 30, 2018
Hello all and happy holidays!

I have interacted with a number of well-meaning Nairalanders in the past, and I believe that I will get good advice on this topic.

I have 500k I intend using for long-term expenses over 5 years, and I need advice on ways to invest it yearly. I'm thinking of treasury bills because I have bought them in the past, and I learnt that fixed deposits pay very little.

Dear Nairalanders, please allow me pick your brains on other low-risk ways of investing 500k yearly.

I look forward to your comments; thank you.
Re: Need Advice On Low-risk Ways To Invest 500k Yearly by Nickigold(f): 9:44pm On Mar 30, 2018
Pls can u borrow me a sum of 100k...am going to pay u back in 6months pls I needed it to start up my business... I promise to pay with the interest... just name ur requirements pls
Re: Need Advice On Low-risk Ways To Invest 500k Yearly by Benirose: 9:54pm On Mar 30, 2018
I'm afraid I can't. I'm looking into low-risk ventures
Nickigold:
Pls can u borrow me a sum of 100k...am going to pay u back in 6months pls I needed it to start up my business... I promise to pay with the interest... just name ur requirements pls

1 Like

Re: Need Advice On Low-risk Ways To Invest 500k Yearly by Nickigold(f): 7:31am On Mar 31, 2018
Benirose:
I'm afraid I can't. I'm looking into low-risk ventures
can u give me ur whatspp num
Re: Need Advice On Low-risk Ways To Invest 500k Yearly by Hyper80(m): 8:11am On Mar 31, 2018
Let's partner together. I'll give you 2 business ideas. You will only choose one. They are my business ideas but no capital to kickstart them. I don't mind sharing them with you and even running them for you if you are interested only that you will give me a percentage of the profit. Mention me if you are interested.
Re: Need Advice On Low-risk Ways To Invest 500k Yearly by megafaraday(m): 6:38pm On Mar 31, 2018
Hyper80:
Let's partner together. I'll give you 2 business ideas. You will only choose one. They are my business ideas but no capital to kickstart them. I don't mind sharing them with you and even running them for you if you are interested only that you will give me a percentage of the profit. Mention me if you are interested.

Hmmm
Re: Need Advice On Low-risk Ways To Invest 500k Yearly by Tonybills(m): 8:50pm On Mar 31, 2018
Bros don't be decieve by people . come to akwa ibom now and buy oil at 6000 per 25litre and send them to north at 11500.you will be charge 450 per rubber loaded in 911 truck to north .you don't need to stress yourself the union does everything just have one boy who keeps tract of everything . imagine with 500k you wil make 440000 with 80 rubbers. Call me 081 388 343 72
Re: Need Advice On Low-risk Ways To Invest 500k Yearly by mcqwerty(m): 6:43pm On Apr 01, 2018
Obviously, no one understands the meaning of low risk investment.
Popular options are listed below:
Interest on savings
Fixed deposits(monthly rollover)
Money market vehicles (cod, commercial papers, tbills)

Caution: Get financial knowledge or advice before making a decision.
Re: Need Advice On Low-risk Ways To Invest 500k Yearly by talkportal: 7:44pm On Apr 01, 2018
Benirose:

I have interacted with a number of well-meaning Nairalanders in the past, and I believe that I will get good advice on this topic.

I have 500k I intend using for long-term expenses over 5 years, and I need advice on ways to invest it yearly. I'm thinking of treasury bills because I have bought them in the past, and I learnt that fixed deposits pay very little.

Dear Nairalanders, please allow me pick your brains on other low-risk ways of investing 500k yearly.

The best option is to invest it in real estate crowd funding, where your money work why you sleep and you dont need to do any work nor engage in any risk. Yes no risk, invest in winthrill, pm me to know more about winthrill.

If you invest#500,000 you will earn #2650 on daily basis and you will earn #78150 in 30 days that is in 5 months for instance you will get #390,000+ ROI with your capital of 500k back
Re: Need Advice On Low-risk Ways To Invest 500k Yearly by Benirose: 8:14pm On Apr 01, 2018
I'm sorry I won't be able to do that. I hope you understand.
Nickigold:

can u give me ur whatspp num
Re: Need Advice On Low-risk Ways To Invest 500k Yearly by Benirose: 8:16pm On Apr 01, 2018
Thanks, but I'm not looking into such ventures.
Tonybills:
Bros don't be decieve by people . come to akwa ibom now and buy oil at 6000 per 25litre and send them to north at 11500.you will be charge 450 per rubber loaded in 911 truck to north .you don't need to stress yourself the union does everything just have one boy who keeps tract of everything . imagine with 500k you wil make 440000 with 80 rubbers. Call me 081 388 343 72
Re: Need Advice On Low-risk Ways To Invest 500k Yearly by Benirose: 8:20pm On Apr 01, 2018
Thanks. The options you mentioned are part of what I'm considering. I have gotten advice on treasury bills and fixed deposits, but I'm trying to get advice on other options, preferably better ones.

mcqwerty:
Obviously, no one understands the meaning of low risk investment.
Popular options are listed below:
Interest on savings
Fixed deposits(monthly rollover)
Money market vehicles (cod, commercial papers, tbills)

Caution: Get financial knowledge or advice before making a decision.
Re: Need Advice On Low-risk Ways To Invest 500k Yearly by Nobody: 9:31am On Apr 02, 2018
Tonybills:

Bros well done . I also have interest in oil and I want to be part of it . Can we meet ? Where do you live in Akwa Ibom
Re: Need Advice On Low-risk Ways To Invest 500k Yearly by Califa: 1:52pm On Apr 02, 2018
Nickigold:

I want to start loaning cash to serious minded bizness people and making profit from the interest. Amount is between 100k- 500k.
Pls note: Collateral is a must and only Lagos residents pls. My contact is in my signature. U can chat me up on whatsapp
Re: Need Advice On Low-risk Ways To Invest 500k Yearly by Califa: 1:52pm On Apr 02, 2018
I want to start loaning cash to serious minded bizness people and making profit from the interest. Amount is between 100k- 500k.
Pls note: Collateral is a must and only Lagos residents pls. My contact is in my signature. U can chat me up on whatsapp
Re: Need Advice On Low-risk Ways To Invest 500k Yearly by Fxmanager(m): 11:31am On Jun 17, 2018
Benirose:

You can diversify and invest part of your funds with us. An investment that returns beat inflation, a recession proof investment, an investment that increases your money purchasing power, etc. Follow our public Real/live funded account currency portfolio/fund management and trading journal, here in Nairaland. Check our profile signature for the link to the trading journal.
Re: Need Advice On Low-risk Ways To Invest 500k Yearly by haibe(m): 12:22pm On Jun 17, 2018
talkportal:

The best option is to invest it in real estate crowd funding, where your money work why you sleep and you dont need to do any work nor engage in any risk. Yes no risk, invest in winthrill, pm me to know more about winthrill.

If you invest#500,000 you will earn #2650 on daily basis and you will earn #78150 in 30 days that is in 5 months for instance you will get #390,000+ ROI with your capital of 500k back
this is false
Re: Need Advice On Low-risk Ways To Invest 500k Yearly by haibe(m): 12:23pm On Jun 17, 2018
Hyper80:
send me a pm of the idea, if it makes sense I can contribute
Re: Need Advice On Low-risk Ways To Invest 500k Yearly by talkportal: 10:22pm On Jun 20, 2018
haibe:
this is false
I will be glad if you can explain what you mean by that.
Re: Need Advice On Low-risk Ways To Invest 500k Yearly by fastlane84: 11:25pm On Jun 20, 2018
lands...or palm fruit s

check my signature

(1) (Reply)

Help-who Has Ever Successfully Mined And Withdraw BTC Using Cryptotab On Browser / Video Sex Scamming Business On Locanto / Virtual Hub - Coworking, Virtual & Serviced Office In GRA, Ikeja, Lagos Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.