Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,467 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:20 AM

Flutter Restaurant Mobile App - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Flutter Restaurant Mobile App (1726 Views)

How To Build A Secure & Engaging Restaurant Mobile App For Customers? / Key Benefits Of Developing Restaurant Mobile App For Your Business / Key Essentials You Must Know About Your Restaurant Mobile App (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Flutter Restaurant Mobile App by Ashekboy: 9:54am On Jun 29, 2019
Made this clean restaurant ui using Flutter and Dart..Check on play store
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.jideguru.restaurant_ui_kit

1 Like

Re: Flutter Restaurant Mobile App by Ashekboy: 9:56am On Jun 29, 2019
More pages

Re: Flutter Restaurant Mobile App by Ashekboy: 10:15am On Jun 29, 2019
You can contact us for further features and database
ashekfree@yahoo.com
Re: Flutter Restaurant Mobile App by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jul 05, 2019
how were you able to install flutter to your android studio... I tried but it wasn't working so I gave up.
Re: Flutter Restaurant Mobile App by Akin1212(m): 6:36am On Jul 06, 2019
wamiikechukwu:
how were you able to install flutter to your android studio... I tried but it wasn't working so I gave up.

If you're on windows, you need to download the flutter sdk first. The use Android studio to locate the sdk. It's very simple.
Re: Flutter Restaurant Mobile App by mustang247: 9:06am On Jul 06, 2019
How long did it take u to create something like this.
Re: Flutter Restaurant Mobile App by Nobody: 10:38am On Jul 06, 2019
Akin1212:

If you're on windows, you need to download the flutter sdk first. The use Android studio to locate the sdk. It's very simple.

did all those but didn't work... the emulator wasn't coming up
Re: Flutter Restaurant Mobile App by Akin1212(m): 12:51pm On Jul 06, 2019
wamiikechukwu:

did all those but didn't work... the emulator wasn't coming up

Emulator not coming up does not mean Flutter didn't install. It's better to use your phone to run the apps. What's the ram of your system?

1 Like

Re: Flutter Restaurant Mobile App by Nobody: 4:28pm On Jul 06, 2019
Akin1212:

Emulator not coming up does not mean Flutter didn't install. It's better to use your phone to run the apps. What's the ram of your system?

8GB RAM... if I am building android app, android studio runs smoothly.

even m phone ain't connecting. my phone is an itel phone, android studio version 6

(1) (Reply)

Google Unveils Talking Shoes / Python Programmers Needeed Here................. / Live Webcam Feed In Vb6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.