Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,452 members, 7,846,893 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 06:15 AM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (499) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (4999792 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (496) (497) (498) (499) (500) (501) (502) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by badinfluence: 11:07am On Jul 10, 2019
Eeghe:

The way I am beefing romance this season eh?
I need to think of them as individuals, and not pairs
For the love of mily’s game
cheesy
Who is mily biko..?
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Giel: 11:08am On Jul 10, 2019
Thelma you look really cute this morning. Is it because it's your birthday?
Sweet khafi is braiding her hair in the garden, While Jackye is lying around next to them.

And mercy has gone to wear another pepper dem outfit grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by akthedream2019: 11:09am On Jul 10, 2019
BenNash:
I wonder why Tacha and Kim no fit leave Ike for mercy. And IKe ought to have said yes to Mercy. She's the closest to him in the house na. That Tacha na bad news..
THIS IS ALL ABOUT COINS BRO... EVERYTHING MUSNT BE ABOUT LOVE..

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by mistyebby(f): 11:09am On Jul 10, 2019
thatigboman:
which characters are bonny and clyde?

Thatigboman, hafu boni na claudia. Container ka nor na high sea cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Eeghe(f): 11:10am On Jul 10, 2019
badinfluence:

Who is mily biko..?

It is synonymous with BB
cool
lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Eeghe(f): 11:10am On Jul 10, 2019
mistyebby:

Thatigboman, hafu boni and claudia. Container ka nor na high sea cheesy

cheesy
Omata way! Na we we
Lol

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Biggie2206: 11:11am On Jul 10, 2019
ifyalways:

Not true at all.

She is the only female who advanced in the head of house challenge. If ike picks Tacha or Kim, I see mercy having a long laugh at last because the fight and blame trading wey go follow if dem fail lose no be here

Because she advanced in the HOH challenge doesn't necessarily mean she is competitive, only Ike knows why he didn't pick her, maybe he feels picking her will make him lose concentration.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by BenNash: 11:11am On Jul 10, 2019
Auntybose007:

Tacha is ike's bonnie o
Confirm partners in crime.

I hope they pair and I'll be really surprised if they don't.

On paper it'd be a good pair but in reality it'd be a disaster. Would tacha even accept for Ike to be the dominant partner? And I hope the pairing gets dissolved after today. Because those that were paired last season started romantic relationships with each other. That's what happens when you spend so much time with each other.

The koko be say, Ike should have said yes to Mercy. We don't even know the kind of tasks they'll be given.. It might be one Mercy would excel at.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DrakeBlend(m): 11:11am On Jul 10, 2019
styrese:
why don't u let him fall in love naturally, His prior motive there should be winning the game before anything else. Which he isn't doing badly in at the moment.
Leave love matter... The partnership needs a head. Considering Ike can be both Bonnie & Clyde all by himself, I'd rather he pairs with a submissive Mercy.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by MamBi: 11:11am On Jul 10, 2019
eksbabe:
Lol same Tacha that has been clashing with Tuoyo.

Or maybe it was Thelma. I suspected Tasha because Diane is usually angry about anything that concerns Tacha.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by NLSavage: 11:12am On Jul 10, 2019
This omashola guy get award for carving ooo. This guy dey lie anyhow. Only him don go paris fashion week, south africa. Everything naim he dey do?? Ahn ahnn whats happinin na
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Eeghe(f): 11:12am On Jul 10, 2019
akthedream2019:

THIS IS ALL ABOUT COINS BRO... EVERYTHING MUSNT BE ABOUT LOVE..

True Story!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by styrese: 11:12am On Jul 10, 2019
Eeghe:

Thank you!
ur welcome hon

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Tripitaka: 11:14am On Jul 10, 2019
Lauryn41:
Kim should confront tacha once and for all

I want to see something
She can't. She is hardly fluent. Tasha will just rush her, honestly.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Tripitaka: 11:14am On Jul 10, 2019
NLSavage:
This omashola guy get award for carving ooo. This guy dey lie anyhow. Only him don go paris fashion week, south africa. Everything naim he dey do?? Ahn ahnn whats happinin na
Why do you think he is lying?
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Tapout(m): 11:15am On Jul 10, 2019
MamBi:

Bonnie (woman) and Clyde (man) were famous bank robbers. Films were made about some of their heists.

the highway men

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by styrese: 11:16am On Jul 10, 2019
DrakeBlend:

Leave love matter... The partnership needs a head. Considering Ike can be both Bonnie & Clyde all by himself, I'd rather he pairs with a submissive Mercy.
It seems u don't really know why he is called a Gangstar, well let's keep watching him and his incoming pair
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by MamBi: 11:16am On Jul 10, 2019
Giel:
Don't mind Kim,
She was talking about Tacha.

I don't know why Kim can't keep tacha out of her mouth. undecided

Anyway, Kim's getting dragged on twitter again, she and Ike

I suspected as much that it was Tacha.

Kim is truly manipulative grin. She did not want to tell Ike to dump the girl and pick her directly. When she started talking about how Jeff was not hungry enough, I almost fell over with laugh. But Ike is smart though. If Tacha truly helped him with stealing Omatsola's coins, he might go for Tacha.

I just pray that Kim does not wound herself. So many people in the house already see through her antics.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by akthedream2019: 11:17am On Jul 10, 2019
BenNash:

Ike bleeped up sha. The guy no sabi strategy at all. Why would any sane person pair with Tacha. And kim is even making it obvious she wants him because he can do anything.
THE PAIRING IS TOO FIGHT FOR 300 BB COINS... THE HEAD OF HOUSE IS NOT EVEN PAIRED WITH ANYONE BECAUSE HE WONT BE PARTICIPATING.. PAIRING WILL LAST AT MOST 7 DAYS.

SO RELAX ABEGI.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by MamBi: 11:18am On Jul 10, 2019
NLSavage:
Why is mercy saying she's done with Ike. Abeg house tell me

He did not automatically select her as the Bonnie to his Clyde for the next competition.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by NLSavage: 11:18am On Jul 10, 2019
Tripitaka:

Why do you think he is lying?
so you believe everything he has been saying? Na only him get experience? Mind you I'm not hating on him
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DrakeBlend(m): 11:19am On Jul 10, 2019
Biggie2206:

Because she advanced in the HOH challenge doesn't necessarily mean she is competitive, only Ike knows why he didn't pick her, maybe he feels picking her will make him lose concentration.
Yeah... Dude's badass.
I'd rather not Tacha, but so far so good! Ike seems to know what the right move is (most of the time).
Lemme see how this plays out

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Geezeem: 11:19am On Jul 10, 2019
ibkayee:

What does this mean?

After the paring task was read

Kimmy cornered Ike and told him

She was cutting him eyes not to

Agree to anyone else as she wants to

Pair with him

Then she told him how Jeff was not

Hungry or aggressive enough for her

If she grabs Ike, wetin mercy go do naaah

And just now, she 'manipulated " Shola into

Grabbing her ass grin

She laughed so hard at that....and said it was

The first time anyone was grabbing her ass in

The house.

Shola bad guy asked her if it was a bad thing?

She said its just the first time without

Saying if it was a bad thing or not and claimed she

didnt see it coming grin

Kimmy stays !

She is gonna bring plenty drama walahi

She will be in Khadoni and Ike/Mercy's business

FULL TIME !

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Eeghe(f): 11:21am On Jul 10, 2019
MamBi:

He did not automatically select her as the Bonnie to his Clyde for the next competition.

Such entitlement!
In MrNET’s voice
(That guy on our forum who loved Dillish silly and used to type from his iPhone cheesy)
Oh I miss our forum
Especially the people from other African regions, our cultural exchanges and all
I am also responding to an early mention from you with this
(Sigh)

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 11:21am On Jul 10, 2019
Missreal:

Which one is she aint beautiful again??so many housemates in dat house has pissed us all off in one way or d other but we still luv dem cos dats wat makes dem human❤Not all d guys and babes in house fine sef...d people who hate ella and find her "ugly"no even fine at all cos i have seen most of their pix and dey are nothing to write home about at.make dem free my girl joor..untill naijas stop attaching dis "beauty" aspect in bbnaija,we will keep losing entertainers,drama and lively people ib d show.Meanwhile ..pls vote ella,u wont regret it��
No one is beautiful in that house one thing I know is we can place them averagely on a scale, Ella is nothing but troublemaker her annoying attitude is the reason why she's nominated the most and I bet you she's leaving that house by Sunday, all my babes are beautiful than that Ella so how I go see her beauty... When HM get mad at times is what make the show more interesting, yesterday that she was trying to fight frood calling him rubbish guy and instigating him, if she was left with him I swear she go chop beating of life, maybe na until dem beat am she go get sense
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DoubleeDee: 11:22am On Jul 10, 2019
Geezeem:

My problem no be say Shola keep head

For Kimmy breast......

My problem is, them been dey yarn

Dogs and pigeons ? angry

I doubt if Kim is actually attracted to Shola.
The liaison appears strategic on Kim's part.
Shola has his doubts but prepared to play it out.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 11:23am On Jul 10, 2019
Missreal:

But ur mercy aint beautiful too..infact without mercy's artificial ass,wat else has she got going for her??
I never said Mercy was beautiful I'm just one of her fans, my beautiful girls in that house are Jacky and Kim, I believe one day I go date one of them

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by samplanner(m): 11:23am On Jul 10, 2019
With the way this voting is going, I'm afraid for KIM and ELLA come sunday.....Pure facts.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Missreal(f): 11:23am On Jul 10, 2019
Have u voted for Ella today??if not,wat are u still waiting for??okay,let me tell u a little more about dis annoying,sweet,dramatic,accent,kind hearted ,fine damsel,ella.Ella is a lively but often missunderstood beautiful ebony babe in d house..And have heard her sing??omg!!her voice is melodious and heavenly❤❤yes!!Ella can be annoying sometimes(but who isnt)but she makes up for dat with ginger,drama,even when she argue,sher voice is still so sweet�u cnt stay angry with her for long.she gives u fire for fire,hot for hot,cold for warm.A go-getter,hustler who never gives up,a confident who always stands up for herself.why dont u take ur phone,and sms 'VOTE ELLA to 32052.God bless u all❤❤And to those who have been voting for her,no matter wat happens on sunday,be proud dat u supported a gem like ella cos if she no win today,she go win tommorrow��

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DrakeBlend(m): 11:25am On Jul 10, 2019
styrese:
It seems u don't really know why he is called a Gangstar, well let's keep watching him and his incoming pair

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Giel: 11:26am On Jul 10, 2019
Wow. sad
Ike take it easy
How can you say this about mercy. sad
He says He didn't come for love he came for the money alone.
So if mercy wants to go no problems.

Omashola and Kim just agreeing with him and hyping him up. undecided
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 11:27am On Jul 10, 2019
Missreal:
Have u voted for Ella today??if not,wat are u still waiting for??okay,let me tell u a little more about dis annoying,sweet,dramatic,accent,kind hearted ,fine damsel,ella.Ella is a lively but often missunderstood beautiful ebony babe in d house..And have heard her sing??omg!!her voice is melodious and heavenly❤❤yes!!Ella can be annoying sometimes(but who isnt)but she makes up for dat with ginger,drama,even when she argue,sher voice is still so sweet�u cnt stay angry with her for long.she gives u fire for fire,hot for hot,cold for warm.A go-getter,hustler who never gives up,a confident who always stands up for herself.why dont u take ur phone,and sms 'VOTE ELLA to 32052.God bless u all❤❤And to those who have been voting for her,no matter wat happens on sunday,be proud dat u supported a gem like ella cos if she no win today,she go win tommorrow��
You are the only Ella fan I've seen so far, don't waste your time she's going home by Sunday grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (496) (497) (498) (499) (500) (501) (502) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.