Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,452 members, 7,846,894 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 06:22 AM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (502) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (4999801 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (499) (500) (501) (502) (503) (504) (505) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DoubleeDee: 12:07pm On Jul 10, 2019
Geezeem:

After the paring task was read

Kimmy cornered Ike and told him

She was cutting him eyes not to

Agree to anyone else as she wants to

Pair with him

Then she told him how Jeff was not

Hungry or aggressive enough for her

If she grabs Ike, wetin mercy go do naaah

And just now, she 'manipulated " Shola into

Grabbing her ass grin

She laughed so hard at that....and said it was

The first time anyone was grabbing her ass in

The house.

Shola bad guy asked her if it was a bad thing?

She said its just the first time without

Saying if it was a bad thing or not and claimed she

didnt see it coming grin

Kimmy stays !

She is gonna bring plenty drama walahi

She will be in Khadoni and Ike/Mercy's business

FULL TIME !

My antenna rotates 360 deg on that temptress.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Brubembem: 12:09pm On Jul 10, 2019
akthedream2019:
ONE OF THE DIFFERENCES BETWEEN CEE-C AND TACHA IS THAT TACHA IS A FEMINIST WHILE CEE-C IS A STRONG WOMAN.

THEY ARE QUITE DIFFERENT..
Tasha is not a feminist.

Say person no get sense no mean say she be feminist.

Abi you don see real feminist wey dey sexualize herself on Instagram? angry

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Bonzoker(m): 12:11pm On Jul 10, 2019
Urban diary definition of "you know what I mean"

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Biggie2206: 12:11pm On Jul 10, 2019
Brubembem:

Tasha is not a feminist.

Lol, he meant to say Tacha na feminist for mouth alone. grin grin
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by rOsy247(f): 12:11pm On Jul 10, 2019
Munzy14:

vile vile like tacha like supporter... Seems u are in their association if u knw what i mean....lolzzzzz

keep ranting madam... Is not my fault she is proving my points in the house. Secluded, arrogant/pride...
Try and drink enough water OK.

From your rants you are obviously the vile bitter one. Hating on someone who doesn't know you exist, proves that.

It's not my fault either that you are proving the point that you are vile and bitter from your comments.

Don't go and get busy with your frustrated life instead. Be there bitter over someone better than u, who doesn't know you were created, as if she caused your problems.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Eseose9(f): 12:11pm On Jul 10, 2019
Jesus!!! for kaffy mind she's married already

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by styrese: 12:11pm On Jul 10, 2019
Altrarecords:

Dude just stop

There's no planet or alternate reality that exist where Jackye is more beautiful than Kim

Kim is FACTUALLY the most beautiful girl there.

I think you are using character traits to boost Jackye attractiveness to you
Hold it there, it seems ur not so good with English. I said "arguably" and yes she's facially cuter than kim, check well.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DrakeBlend(m): 12:13pm On Jul 10, 2019
Some sympathy votes for Ella rolling in... I just keep remembering how sorry i was for her the day she was begging Kim for coins. sad

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by akthedream2019: 12:13pm On Jul 10, 2019
MamBi:

Are they related? Thelma and Alex?
I HAVE BEEN ASKING BECAUSE I REAALLY WANT TO KNOW.. THEY HAVE SO MANY SIMILARITIES
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by COOL10(m): 12:16pm On Jul 10, 2019
NLSavage:
so you believe everything he has been saying? Na only him get experience? Mind you I'm not hating on him

The fact that you said 'Na only him get experience?' already labelled you a hater. Besides, I didn't hear him say he attended Paris fashion week. He was referring to a young African girl he competed against in Turkey who later won the pageantry show and so was opportuned to go to Paris.Then Him and Kim went on to discuss about a model in SA they both know.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Wayne4uall(m): 12:16pm On Jul 10, 2019
maxlis097:

You're the fakest being in earth and in hell

I can see u are hurt.....i gat no time for nonsense...

Peace grin
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 12:18pm On Jul 10, 2019
Why are Ellah's fan trying to make this about her supposed "unattractiveness " ?

Bisola wasn't the prettiest girl in the house but she was loved.

Karen isn't conventionally good looking but she managed to amass a multitudinous fan love .

This is about Ellah's attitude.

No one likes a snitch , a gossip monger -a generally bellicose , belligerent , gauche and quarrelous personality.

Stop making this about her looks !

You cheapen women everytime you think they're graded based on their appearances.

Playing the pity card is so ennui at this point .

Come up with something intelligent already .

16 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Dezenazil: 12:19pm On Jul 10, 2019
Threebear:

If only Nina knew Miracle bleeped Alex grin cheesy
what!
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Hazardfan1: 12:19pm On Jul 10, 2019
Altrarecords:

When there's a Kim there?

Please have your eyes checked asap

Esther actually has a fine face but Kim, Kimoprah beats every lady hands down.

She's too beautiful.

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Xfactor22: 12:19pm On Jul 10, 2019
rOsy247:

From your rants you are obviously the vile bitter one. Hating on someone who doesn't know you exist, proves that.

It's not my fault either that you are proving the point that you are vile and bitter from your comments.

Don't go and get busy with your frustrated life instead. Be there bitter over someone better than u, who doesn't know you were created, as if she caused your problems.

Getting all cranky and emotional... It's not that serious... She does'nt know you exist either. smiley

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DoubleeDee: 12:20pm On Jul 10, 2019
Geezeem:

Kimmy is all about double signals

To both housemates and viewers

I couldn't sense that unnamed air between

Her and Mike any more

Their body languages this morning

As they talked was pretty chilled

I dont know with this girl angry

Heard her few mins ago trying to encourage Ike

And mercy thingy .....where she dey naa?

It's a complete makeover. Her choice of outfits, flirtations, outspokenness.......etc are induced by being up for eviction.
If you're going down do it with a fight type mentality.
We'll see if it works come sunday.
Throwing few votes for her to see her fully unraveled.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by creolehunt: 12:21pm On Jul 10, 2019
Dezenazil:
what!
That person you quoted is a known manufacturer of lies and a clout chaser. Beware.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DrakeBlend(m): 12:24pm On Jul 10, 2019
Meanwhile...
Osha blem blem kiss

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Sirfeeking(m): 12:25pm On Jul 10, 2019
NLSavage:
Why is mercy saying she's done with Ike. Abeg house tell me
Earlier today,biggie tasked the housemates to pair each other excluding Nelson(Hoh).....Mercy asked Ike to be her partner,but he refused.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by COOL10(m): 12:26pm On Jul 10, 2019
akthedream2019:
SIR DEE SAYS HE IS A FEMINIST.

TACHA SAYS HER TWIN BROTHER IS ALSO A FEMINIST. IF NOT, HE WONT LET HER POST SOME OF THE STUFFA SHE POST IN SUPPORT OF WOMEN

Lmfao. Since when did posting half nakedd pictures and videos on Instagram become acts of women empowerment cheesy undecided

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by akthedream2019: 12:27pm On Jul 10, 2019
Threebear:

If only Nina knew Miracle bleeped Alex grin cheesy
EVEN IF ALEX FVCKED THOSE NINJAS, I WONT BE SURPRISED..

1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by akthedream2019: 12:29pm On Jul 10, 2019
Sirfeeking:
Earlier today,biggie tasked the housemates to pair each other excluding Nelson(Hoh).....Mercy asked Ike to be her partner,but he refused.

NOT TRUE.. IKE TOLD KIM 3 PEOPLE HAVE MET HIM AND HE IS STILL CONSIDERING IT...

EASY EASY
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by NLSavage: 12:34pm On Jul 10, 2019
oshe11:
U never see anything......

You must talk ooo
Abi Paris na only white Models dey go there, U go talk am today
dey wait for me. I go buy you mat sef. Nansense and omashola's failed career
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Altrarecords(m): 12:35pm On Jul 10, 2019
styrese:
Hold it there, it seems ur not so good with English. I said "arguably" and yes she's facially cuter than kim, check well.

Lol ode

There's nothing arguable about it

Unless you have garbage taste in women Kim is factually the most beautiful girl.

So beautiful she represented Naija in miss intercontinental world beauty pageant

Jackye won't even win here in Naija sef

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Brubembem: 12:37pm On Jul 10, 2019
Threebear:
Why are Ellah's fan trying to make this about her supposed "unattractiveness " ?

Bisola wasn't the prettiest girl in the house but she was loved.

Karen isn't conventionally good looking but she managed to amass a multitudinous fan love .

This is about Ellah's attitude.

No one likes a snitch , a gossip monger -a generally bellicose , belligerent , gauche and quarrelous personality.

Stop making this about her looks !

You cheapen women everytime you think they're graded based on their appearances.

Playing the pity card is so ennui at this point .

Come up with something intelligent already .
E dey pain you say people wan vote am massively out of pity.

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Agbgift(f): 12:37pm On Jul 10, 2019
akthedream2019:
THIS IS EXACTLY WHY IKE STOLE OMASHOLA'S COINS.. .THIS SOUTH AFRICAN WARRI BREED "OGI" WOULD HAVE HANDED ALL HIS COINS TO KIMOPRAH. cheesy

IKE IKE IKE IKE MY GUY.
lol.
In as much as I don't like the Ike of a guy, I totally agree with the "ogi" handing over his coins to kimoprah.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Junelux(f): 12:38pm On Jul 10, 2019
Brubembem:

Tasha is not a feminist.

grin grin
Ask him if he knows the meaning of feminism grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Ariyke: 12:38pm On Jul 10, 2019
See as Jeff dey do tuale grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Sirfeeking(m): 12:41pm On Jul 10, 2019
akthedream2019:

NOT TRUE.. IKE TOLD KIM 3 PEOPLE HAVE MET HIM AND HE IS STILL CONSIDERING IT...

EASY EASY
I was talking about the earlier event before this convo with Kim and Omatsola.So why was Mercy wailing earlier?
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Agbgift(f): 12:41pm On Jul 10, 2019
Who is that person snoring while on freeze mood?
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Junelux(f): 12:44pm On Jul 10, 2019
akthedream2019:

EVEN IF ALEX FVCKED THOSE NINJAS, I WONT BE SURPRISED..

So you know how to troll Alex but when someone attacks Ceec you will flare up.

Can't you pick a favourite without attacking another person's favourite?
It's a show..everybody including the ex housemates have moved on. You should move on too.

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 12:45pm On Jul 10, 2019
Altrarecords:

Lol ode

There's nothing arguable about it

Unless you have garbage taste in women Kim is factually the most beautiful girl.

So beautiful she represented Naija in miss intercontinental world beauty pageant

Jackye won't even win here in Naija sef
You do know Kim didn't even make the top 20 in that competition ?
In the Nigerian competition she only came Fourth .
Jackye could win .
Beauty pageant is not determined by facial beauty but poise , grace and intellect.
Kim is drop dead gorgeous no doubt but that's basically it .
When everyone has figured out your strategy barely a week into the game ...it makes your level of intelligence questionable.

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (499) (500) (501) (502) (503) (504) (505) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.