Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,651 members, 7,858,399 topics. Date: Wednesday, 12 June 2024 at 01:47 PM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (503) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (5016064 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (500) (501) (502) (503) (504) (505) (506) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Ivanmykel(f): 12:46pm On Jul 10, 2019
Lol
Why ninjas dey remove their sunshades na?
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Junelux(f): 12:46pm On Jul 10, 2019
creolehunt:

That person you quoted is a known manufacturer of lies and a clout chaser. Beware.

grin grin grin
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Beorn1: 12:47pm On Jul 10, 2019
Threebear:

And here I was thinking we had chemistry . grin
So you can't throw even a little bit to Mercy ?

I'm so sad .

I wasn't even going to vote at all this week, but out of pity, I'm voting for Ella. The question is, why are you so serious with your campaign for Mercy? I thought whenever you're supporting a HM, you don't bother about any romantic alliance or any HM for that matter.

What changed this time around?

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Chicent(m): 12:47pm On Jul 10, 2019
I love khafi mehn.... and that she knows what she wants and went for it makes me love her more.

Tasha is smart but not intelligent. she is a dunce always want to show what she can't be. TBoss and Cee-c went away with theirs but I know hers will catch up with her.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Agbgift(f): 12:47pm On Jul 10, 2019
The Ninjas should have aimed for their coins.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Brubembem: 12:47pm On Jul 10, 2019
DrakeBlend:
Meanwhile...
Osha blem blem kiss
Smh!

Bleached skin + Filtered photo.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Munzy14(m): 12:48pm On Jul 10, 2019
rOsy247:

From your rants you are obviously the vile bitter one. Hating on someone who doesn't know you exist, proves that.

It's not my fault either that you are proving the point that you are vile and bitter from your comments.

Don't go and get busy with your frustrated life instead. Be there bitter over someone better than u, who doesn't know you were created, as if she caused your problems.

Hahahahahahaha.. frustrated people thinks everyone is in it with them.. noo biko...
go and collect your towel where u bathe...
I am a happy man, everything is working good you know..

Nawa o how u carry the girl case for head baffles me, is she the secretary general of una association.. I am asking for a friend.. lmaoooo.

Na dem..
Don't worry the national assembly will legalize the business after all na their una feed from..hahahahahaa
I didn't say anything o. but na una..

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Chicent(m): 12:48pm On Jul 10, 2019
Ivanmykel:
Lol Why ninjas dey remove their sunshades na?
probably those that fell asleep.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Ivanmykel(f): 12:49pm On Jul 10, 2019
Chicent:

probably those that fell asleep.

Owwww, okay
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Munzy14(m): 12:51pm On Jul 10, 2019
Xfactor22:

Getting all cranky and emotional... It's not that serious... She does'nt know you exist either. smiley

hahahaha I tire oo. Seun need to put a notice on bbn thread, if u are emotionally weak, stay off...lmaoo

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by styrese: 12:51pm On Jul 10, 2019
Altrarecords:

Lol ode

There's nothing arguable about it

Unless you have garbage taste in women Kim is factually the most beautiful girl.

So beautiful she represented Naija in miss intercontinental world beauty pageant

Jackye won't even win here in Naija sef
Onye nzuzu, leave jackye alone for me. She doesn't have to be a beauty pageant contestant for her beauty to shine to the world.
Well Maybe u are watching from a faulty TV though, I don't blame u.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DrakeBlend(m): 12:51pm On Jul 10, 2019
Brubembem:

Smh!

Bleached skin + Filtered photo.
Yeah... But notwithstanding, those tinz only enhance what is already there tongue

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Agbgift(f): 12:52pm On Jul 10, 2019
They are all outside shouting they took my glasses. Not knowing that their things have been misplaced inside the house.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Altrarecords(m): 12:53pm On Jul 10, 2019
Lauryn41:
Kim Kim ,silent killer ,slow poison

I'm starting to like this babe

Lol una never see anything

She's the real mvp
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jul 10, 2019
Hazardfan1:

Esther actually has a fine face but Kim, Kimoprah beats every lady hands down.

She's too beautiful.
I feel Diane is more beautiful than Kim facially...Jackie s look isn't bad either look at her closely,shes just behaving like a spiritual sister undecided#myopinion

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Munzy14(m): 12:54pm On Jul 10, 2019
it's a week plus now on bbn4 and akthedream2019 and threebear are yet to visit kirikiri prison on nairaland...Is God not a wonderful God..

if they can change, then I am beginning to believe Nigeria will get better..

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Altrarecords(m): 12:54pm On Jul 10, 2019
styrese:
But I can't find one Kim's fan here, she may even be in more danger than Ella as it stands.

I am a Kim fan

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by akthedream2019: 12:55pm On Jul 10, 2019
Junelux:

So you know how to troll Alex but when someone attacks Ceec you will flare up.

Can't you pick a favourite without attacking another person's favourite?
It's a show..everybody including the ex housemates have moved on. You should move on too.
I WILL MOVE ON THE DAY YOU STOP HUNTING FOR DICKS LIKE ALEX.. I KNOW YOU GOT NO SHAME THOUGH.. SO YOU?

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 12:55pm On Jul 10, 2019
Brubembem:

E dey pain you say people wan vote am massively out of pity.
I have no issues with Ellah .
Let people vote her out of pity , I couldn't care less.
All I'm saying is that if you like someone despite their flaws , claim it with your chest .
Stop seeking to give them the victim tag just for a few paltry support.

Mildly attractive women have gone far in the big brother house some have even gone on to win the whole show ( Cherise , Karen )

Those women brought something other than ephemeral features and people bought what they sold irregardless of their looks.

Ellah is not selling because she's bringing nothing to the table .

She's not bad looking , she's a pretty girl in my own opinion.

I don't see what the brouhaha of her looks or lack of it
is about.

I hope those massive voting come through ...cos from what I'm seeing .

It will take a lot of Miracle . grin

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by iamJ(m): 12:56pm On Jul 10, 2019
Munzy14:
What ella is passing through in that house, is what not so good looking Nigerians suffer on the street and work place..
sad.. She might not be able to influence decisions unlike Kim and tacha.
and them go dey sing nobody ugly

Hahahaha
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by styrese: 12:59pm On Jul 10, 2019
Altrarecords:

I am a Kim fan
cool, u are probably voting silently
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by iamJ(m): 1:00pm On Jul 10, 2019
People are calling Kim clever but she is a psychopath

Forget strategy there is some real under it

Kim is sick upstairs

She isn't that fine self if she looked like Priyanka, she would have tried to manipulate biggie

Sick snake

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DrakeBlend(m): 1:00pm On Jul 10, 2019
Threebear:

I have no issues with Ellah .
Let people vote her out of pity , I couldn't care less.
All I'm saying is that if you like someone despite their flaws , claim it with your chest .
Stop seeking to give them the victim tag just for a few paltry support.

Mildly attractive women have gone far in the big brother house some have even gone on to win the whole show ( Cherise , Karen )

Those women brought something other than ephemeral features and people bought what they sold irregardless of their looks.

Ellah is not selling because she's bringing nothing to the table .

She's not bad looking , she's a pretty girl in my own opinion.

I don't see what the brouhaha of her looks or lack of it
is about.

I hope those massive voting come through ...cos from what I'm seeing .

It will take a lot of Miracle . grin

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Altrarecords(m): 1:01pm On Jul 10, 2019
tenderheart:
I feel Diane is more beautiful than Kim facially...Jackie s look isn't bad either look at her closely,shes just behaving like a spiritual sister undecided#myopinion

Nice joke

You should be a comedian
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by akthedream2019: 1:01pm On Jul 10, 2019
Munzy14:
it's a week plus now on bbn4 and akthedream2019 and threebear are yet to visit kirikiri prison on nairaland...Is God not a wonderful God..

if they can change, then I am beginning to believe Nigeria will get better..
I AM A MAN OF PEACE OO

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Altrarecords(m): 1:01pm On Jul 10, 2019
styrese:
cool, u are probably voting silently

Actually I am yet to vote

Been busy with other more important stuff than voting
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Brubembem: 1:02pm On Jul 10, 2019
DrakeBlend:

Yeah... But notwithstanding, those tinz only enhance what is already there tongue
The way it enhanced Bobrisky's own abi?

Una go calm down dey argue rubbish. cheesy cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 1:03pm On Jul 10, 2019
Beorn1:

I wasn't even going to vote at all this week, but out of pity, I'm voting for Ella. The question is, why are you so serious with your campaign for Mercy? I thought whenever you're supporting a HM, you don't bother about any romantic alliance or any HM for that matter.

What changed this time around?
People are allowed to change. grin

I've noted the transgressions of my way and I've decided to turn a new leaf.

Ever since I discovered Christ and made him my personal Lord and saviour , I've felt rejuvenated in righteousness.

Please handsome sexy Beorn1 throw some votes for Mercy.

I feel so sad when I see people judge her as an empty airhead.

It breaks my heart that they don't see her for the strong , smart and successful woman she is .

Just look at what happened this morning .

Please I'm pleading ,do it for the history we've shared .

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by styrese: 1:06pm On Jul 10, 2019
Altrarecords:

Actually I am yet to vote

Been busy with other more important stuff than voting
Applaude ur self, still yet to vote when she is likely to be shown the door.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Beorn1: 1:07pm On Jul 10, 2019
Altrarecords:

Lol ode

There's nothing arguable about it

Unless you have garbage taste in women Kim is factually the most beautiful girl.

So beautiful she represented Naija in miss intercontinental world beauty pageant

Jackye won't even win here in Naija sef

Mavin Records, the way you carry Kimoprah's matter for head like dandruff, is there something you're not telling us?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DrakeBlend(m): 1:07pm On Jul 10, 2019
Brubembem:
The way it enhanced Bobrisky's own abi?

Una go calm down dey argue rubbish. cheesy cheesy
Bobrisky na special case... Now bounce! angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (500) (501) (502) (503) (504) (505) (506) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.