Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,639 members, 7,823,815 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:53 PM

SARS Officers Beat Robbers To Pulp In Sokoto (photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / SARS Officers Beat Robbers To Pulp In Sokoto (photos) (51102 Views)

Angry Mob Burns Two Suspected Robbers To Death In Onitsha Main Market (Graphic) / Ogun Female Lecturer Beats Robbers To Their Game. Photo / The Cars Used By Armed Robbers To Escape The Offa Bank Robbery In Kwara (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SARS Officers Beat Robbers To Pulp In Sokoto (photos) by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jun 29, 2019
Africa. Violent continent
Re: SARS Officers Beat Robbers To Pulp In Sokoto (photos) by Dgr8hassiE(m): 9:27pm On Jun 29, 2019
Good, Very good.
Re: SARS Officers Beat Robbers To Pulp In Sokoto (photos) by elvisco10(m): 9:30pm On Jun 29, 2019
GOFRONT:
Wetin he do na..
#SAYNOTORAPE
see your life..with these.you look stupid. dot relate to d news
Re: SARS Officers Beat Robbers To Pulp In Sokoto (photos) by MrgudK(m): 9:30pm On Jun 29, 2019
zoba88:
From the little I could understand from the story shared by Matawalle,the robbers pictured below robbed a man of his money in Sokoto.They were chased and caught by SARS officers.They were beaten to pulp.See more photos below

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2019/06/sars-officers-beat-robbers-to-pulp-in.html

Na only for North armed rubbers dy wear kaftan for robbery operations, see heads pipu fadas
Re: SARS Officers Beat Robbers To Pulp In Sokoto (photos) by elvisco10(m): 9:34pm On Jun 29, 2019
soberdrunk:
Human rights violation!!! The punishment for robbery isn't assault, it is "jail time", in a country where the rule of law is respected these men will be smiling to the bank...... angry
because u re 2 of dem abi..if u support is bad...
Re: SARS Officers Beat Robbers To Pulp In Sokoto (photos) by agaliboy: 9:38pm On Jun 29, 2019
Hello House

Do you have someone who graduated with a Second class upper or First class, and Studied Electrical Engineering. A Multinational Danish company will like to employ and train them in Denmark. Kindly Forward CV and credentials to sansy@um.dk

Kindly share this post, you may help someone on your friend's list..
Re: SARS Officers Beat Robbers To Pulp In Sokoto (photos) by doublecross(m): 9:38pm On Jun 29, 2019
the sars officials should be arrested. what nonsense is this? no matter the magnitude of robbery committed, they have no right to beat any body at all. they should have just arrested them and let the law take it's course. all those f001s be watching this happen instead of fighting against it. i have always said it....... nigerian leaders and even the people they lead are brainless! if just one of either the leaders or the ones being led have brains, then nigeria would be a better place to live in.
Re: SARS Officers Beat Robbers To Pulp In Sokoto (photos) by greggng: 9:39pm On Jun 29, 2019
So this well dressed men are robbers? This profession don suffer
Re: SARS Officers Beat Robbers To Pulp In Sokoto (photos) by dapadawee: 9:39pm On Jun 29, 2019
North robbers aways wear native. but am sure all this one's are buyers they buy cars from robbers are they not robbers. mind the way you talk down on Sars without them hmmm no let me talk o
Re: SARS Officers Beat Robbers To Pulp In Sokoto (photos) by mclorenzo(m): 9:40pm On Jun 29, 2019
They look too neat to be robbers
Re: SARS Officers Beat Robbers To Pulp In Sokoto (photos) by doublecross(m): 9:40pm On Jun 29, 2019
agaliboy:
Hello House

Do you have someone who graduated with a Second class upper or First class, and Studied Electrical Engineering. A Multinational Danish company will like to employ and train them in Denmark. Kindly Forward CV and credentials to sansy@um.dk

Kindly share this post, you may help someone on your friend's list..
i smell scam! no hard feelings; just try to convince me you wont require them paying into your account in the long run.
Re: SARS Officers Beat Robbers To Pulp In Sokoto (photos) by mekussa(m): 9:44pm On Jun 29, 2019
Who post this story? You don't know the meaning of ‘beaten to pulp' abi?

Dem no touch these guys self....
Aba and Onitsha boys know the REAL MEANING of BEATEN TO PULP...the guys that did this beating still dey learn work.....

Nonsense and konkonbility
Re: SARS Officers Beat Robbers To Pulp In Sokoto (photos) by doublecross(m): 9:45pm On Jun 29, 2019
Babanlagenius:

Why beat robbers to pulp?

BEAT THEM TO DEATH!!!
you wont live long because you have no brains. those Sars folks should be arrested for doing this to them. they have no right to beat them. their job is to arrest them and not beat them. here in the U.S where people like you can never be found, this will never happen
Re: SARS Officers Beat Robbers To Pulp In Sokoto (photos) by doublecross(m): 9:47pm On Jun 29, 2019
EmekaBlue:
see matured fathers robbing now

buhari next level na die
is that all you can say from this story? instead of kicking against Sars beating people up you are here talking bu11sh1t. i'm sorry to say.. you've got no brains
Re: SARS Officers Beat Robbers To Pulp In Sokoto (photos) by Born2Breed(f): 9:48pm On Jun 29, 2019
This is very confusing.... These men are too big to be robbers.

They look well fed and too matured to be thieves.
Re: SARS Officers Beat Robbers To Pulp In Sokoto (photos) by doublecross(m): 9:48pm On Jun 29, 2019
Ebios:
Nice one there
you've got no brains
Re: SARS Officers Beat Robbers To Pulp In Sokoto (photos) by dotedote: 9:49pm On Jun 29, 2019
Firstorderwizard:
Those men don't look like armed robbers to me. They are responsibly dressed. Not even a single rifle is displayed to show they are armed robbers
Nonsense

Now pls tell us how real robbers look
Re: SARS Officers Beat Robbers To Pulp In Sokoto (photos) by doublecross(m): 9:50pm On Jun 29, 2019
vizkiz:

Now this is what SARS is meant for not brutalizing ans arresting innocent kids.
no this is not what sars is meant for. they have the right to arrest and not to beat people up. you see why this country will never move forward... because people like you living in it have got no brains

1 Like

Re: SARS Officers Beat Robbers To Pulp In Sokoto (photos) by doublecross(m): 9:51pm On Jun 29, 2019
Babanlagenius:
You can see our SARS....

They are doing well. Check my siggy
no brains
Re: SARS Officers Beat Robbers To Pulp In Sokoto (photos) by Babanlagenius: 9:52pm On Jun 29, 2019
doublecross:
you wont live long because you have no brains. those Sars folks should be arrested for doing this to them. they have no right to beat them. their job is to arrest them and not beat them. here in the U.S where people like you can never be found, this will never happen

Proud Idiot using style to tell us he’s currently in America . Why abuse to correct someone? ogun kill you for America.
Re: SARS Officers Beat Robbers To Pulp In Sokoto (photos) by barinedan(m): 9:52pm On Jun 29, 2019
There Are Heartless And As Such Don't Deserve Mercy
Re: SARS Officers Beat Robbers To Pulp In Sokoto (photos) by doublecross(m): 9:54pm On Jun 29, 2019
UceeGod:

How are we sure they are truly robbers?
a sane mind spotted! this country will grow with people like you. and besides even if they are truly robbers Sars have no right to beat them up
Re: SARS Officers Beat Robbers To Pulp In Sokoto (photos) by Nickshrapnel: 9:56pm On Jun 29, 2019
I know some people out there would think they shouldn’t have done this, but this is Nigeria, thieves in Nigeria aren’t like thieves Abroad
Re: SARS Officers Beat Robbers To Pulp In Sokoto (photos) by doublecross(m): 9:58pm On Jun 29, 2019
Babanlagenius:

Proud Idiot using style to tell us he’s currently in America . Why abuse to correct someone? ogun kill you for America.
sorry bro i'm not being proud. just that it hurts when i see youths who should be fighting against injustice say bu11shi1t! God forbid this but just imagine your own brother being a victim of this injustice, how would you feel?
Re: SARS Officers Beat Robbers To Pulp In Sokoto (photos) by cybriz82(m): 9:59pm On Jun 29, 2019
Lolz sars in sokoto abeg which sokoto b dat? Cus na only civil defense full here..

1 Like

Re: SARS Officers Beat Robbers To Pulp In Sokoto (photos) by doublecross(m): 10:00pm On Jun 29, 2019
braveboy64:
but this is unfair
God bless you! you are the second sane person i have spotted on here. we need people like you.
Re: SARS Officers Beat Robbers To Pulp In Sokoto (photos) by doublecross(m): 10:01pm On Jun 29, 2019
soberdrunk:
Human rights violation!!! The punishment for robbery isn't assault, it is "jail time", in a country where the rule of law is respected these men will be smiling to the bank...... angry
sane mind spotted! God bless you
Re: SARS Officers Beat Robbers To Pulp In Sokoto (photos) by doublecross(m): 10:03pm On Jun 29, 2019
Dgr8hassiE:
Good, Very good.
no it's not good to be them up. you've got no brains
Re: SARS Officers Beat Robbers To Pulp In Sokoto (photos) by raphretle: 10:07pm On Jun 29, 2019
The interpretation...
he was followed from the bank after withdrawing 10million naira... They opened the car and took the money... he chased them with d help of residents,dss and SARS personnel.. he was able to overtake them n blocked the road...
I think they were not armed... just organized Pale dem

1 Like

Re: SARS Officers Beat Robbers To Pulp In Sokoto (photos) by D1zion: 10:07pm On Jun 29, 2019
GOFRONT:
Wetin he do na..

#SAYNOTORAPE
wetin this one dey yarn.you no sabi read ne,were you see rape there.kai,some people self.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Border Closure: Customs Intercepts Rice Smugglers In A Bush (Photos) / Udeme Otike-Odibi Tore Wedding Pictures Before Killing Husband / CCTV Captures The Face Of Lady Who Stole In A Boutique

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.