Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,660 members, 7,823,873 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:02 PM

SARS Officers Beat Robbers To Pulp In Sokoto (photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / SARS Officers Beat Robbers To Pulp In Sokoto (photos) (51103 Views)

Angry Mob Burns Two Suspected Robbers To Death In Onitsha Main Market (Graphic) / Ogun Female Lecturer Beats Robbers To Their Game. Photo / The Cars Used By Armed Robbers To Escape The Offa Bank Robbery In Kwara (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SARS Officers Beat Robbers To Pulp In Sokoto (photos) by braveboy64(m): 10:12pm On Jun 29, 2019
doublecross:
God bless you! you are the second sane person i have spotted on here. we need people like you.
not that am supporting their actions but I am strictly against jungle justice, they are still suspect
Re: SARS Officers Beat Robbers To Pulp In Sokoto (photos) by iukpe: 10:27pm On Jun 29, 2019
Robbers? Maybe not Armed Robbers, else they would have been shot. Looks like some was owing them money and they took laws into their hands to seize money, and the person called the police.

`
Re: SARS Officers Beat Robbers To Pulp In Sokoto (photos) by Livefreeordieha(m): 10:27pm On Jun 29, 2019
zoba88:
From the little I could understand from the story shared by Matawalle,the robbers pictured below robbed a man of his money in Sokoto.They were chased and caught by SARS officers.They were beaten to pulp.See more photos below

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2019/06/sars-officers-beat-robbers-to-pulp-in.html

tomorrow the igp will talk about international best practices... Smh.... They are robbers but standing up to what u preach and signed for must be followed failure to do this is why we aren't moving forward... We have laws we don't follow yet we want respect.. Ukraine, Romania, Bulgaria today are fighting to be part of shenghen because of police reforms and human rights abuses..
Re: SARS Officers Beat Robbers To Pulp In Sokoto (photos) by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jun 29, 2019
EmekaBlue:
see matured fathers robbing now

buhari next level na die
grin grin

1 Like

Re: SARS Officers Beat Robbers To Pulp In Sokoto (photos) by Frank0806(m): 11:02pm On Jun 29, 2019
Person father o
Chai....Na wa o
Re: SARS Officers Beat Robbers To Pulp In Sokoto (photos) by allenuzoma(m): 11:10pm On Jun 29, 2019
Clean Tecno Pouvoir 2 pro, 3GB Ram, 5000 mAh battery for sale at a good price.
Call 08176567002
Re: SARS Officers Beat Robbers To Pulp In Sokoto (photos) by doublecross(m): 11:23pm On Jun 29, 2019
braveboy64:

not that am supporting their actions but I am strictly against jungle justice, they are still suspect
that's the point. they are innocent until proven guilty. Sars have no right whatsoever to beat them up
Re: SARS Officers Beat Robbers To Pulp In Sokoto (photos) by awumen: 11:28pm On Jun 29, 2019
vizkiz:

Now this is what SARS is meant for not brutalizing ans arresting innocent kids.
SARS will only do this in the North but in the south, east and west na brutalization plus arrest and intimidation
Re: SARS Officers Beat Robbers To Pulp In Sokoto (photos) by icon02(m): 11:39pm On Jun 29, 2019
Oh... see this guy, Tony or what is his name self? I have been hearing rumours about this pic since morning.
The motherfuvker has been gallivanting around kaduna with his dog, in a range rover sport no one knows he is a robber.
He is very popular around Nnpc depot. He was once into oil marketing.
Really 99 days for the thief
Re: SARS Officers Beat Robbers To Pulp In Sokoto (photos) by Giel: 11:41pm On Jun 29, 2019
Re: SARS Officers Beat Robbers To Pulp In Sokoto (photos) by Kalashnikov102(m): 12:19am On Jun 30, 2019
This guy's are not been beaten to pulp..Wee for Lagos even if we no get force drills you need to see how we dey beat robbers to pulp before the law show upp!!!

Re: SARS Officers Beat Robbers To Pulp In Sokoto (photos) by Nostradamus: 12:37am On Jun 30, 2019
I find this hard to believe.sars no dey responsible jare,they still harass a dude at futa road akure,in front of dpc water two days ago.
Re: SARS Officers Beat Robbers To Pulp In Sokoto (photos) by karma2000: 12:58am On Jun 30, 2019
Gambari torture hahahahaha
Re: SARS Officers Beat Robbers To Pulp In Sokoto (photos) by BobRisky5050: 2:09am On Jun 30, 2019
I don’t believe this... na lie... this men no rub any one... na d usual sars intimidation b dis... abeg “are they a yahoo boys “
zoba88:
From the little I could understand from the story shared by Matawalle,the robbers pictured below robbed a man of his money in Sokoto.They were chased and caught by SARS officers.They were beaten to pulp.See more photos below

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2019/06/sars-officers-beat-robbers-to-pulp-in.html

Re: SARS Officers Beat Robbers To Pulp In Sokoto (photos) by hisgrace090: 4:12am On Jun 30, 2019
MANGAM:
Crime everywhere

Nigerians hate your type of comment, instead they'll love you to ask question like "have they arrested all the legislooters, tinubu etc.

That's how down we've gone as a people.
Re: SARS Officers Beat Robbers To Pulp In Sokoto (photos) by Offpoint: 6:10am On Jun 30, 2019
vizkiz:

Now this is what SARS is meant for not brutalizing ans arresting innocent kids.
We all want a better Nigeria, but look at the barbaric behavior we are supporting.

What happens to taking them into custody and do proper interrogation?

Have you ever seen a criminal treated that way in civilized societies?

Don't get me wrong, I'm not in support of any crime... but things should be done in proper ways.
Most Nigerian Military and paramilitary don't know the force is a profession on its own, and they're expected to act professionally with their job.

We are not in the jungle.

1 Like

Re: SARS Officers Beat Robbers To Pulp In Sokoto (photos) by yourdj2(m): 6:46am On Jun 30, 2019
This SARS of a people that do this should go to prison too.

Because is agains the construction of Nigeria.
Re: SARS Officers Beat Robbers To Pulp In Sokoto (photos) by Bet9ja131317: 6:50am On Jun 30, 2019
[color=#000000][/color]See Below

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SARS Officers Beat Robbers To Pulp In Sokoto (photos) by wrench: 7:18am On Jun 30, 2019
They weren't beaten, rather they had an accident when being chased. and got arrested.
Re: SARS Officers Beat Robbers To Pulp In Sokoto (photos) by Toscarel: 7:41am On Jun 30, 2019
Yes he said

Re: SARS Officers Beat Robbers To Pulp In Sokoto (photos) by oshe11: 7:51am On Jun 30, 2019
Giel:
Revolting cyber bully. Haven't I told you to stay away from me?
[s][/s]
Ha!
Me too?
Bullied You?
Though I'm sure I didnt, I'm Sorry if I made You felt bullied ma'am!

Happy Sunday
Re: SARS Officers Beat Robbers To Pulp In Sokoto (photos) by Ebios(m): 8:00am On Jun 30, 2019
doublecross:
you've got no brains
l wanted to give u back but just remembered d Bible that says we shud not not pay evil for evil. Therefore, l take d prayer of Jesus "Father, forgiv d above guy of his insult because he does not know what he just said".
Mainwhile,u can read Matt 12;36 to know what awaits people dat use idle words u just used.
Re: SARS Officers Beat Robbers To Pulp In Sokoto (photos) by Nobody: 9:44am On Jun 30, 2019
GOFRONT:
Wetin he do na..

#SAYNOTORAPE

Bar ankali
Re: SARS Officers Beat Robbers To Pulp In Sokoto (photos) by BrokenCock: 11:04am On Jun 30, 2019
... with matchet as usual
Re: SARS Officers Beat Robbers To Pulp In Sokoto (photos) by armadeo(m): 3:38pm On Jun 30, 2019
EmekaBlue:
see matured fathers robbing now

buhari next level na die

Guy I fear my head. I expected to see the usual picture of able bodied young men that I had to enlarge the pics and look properly.

Either these guys have been in the game for long and are just being caught or Buhari next level made them want to help themselves.

1 Like

Re: SARS Officers Beat Robbers To Pulp In Sokoto (photos) by doublecross(m): 7:41pm On Jun 30, 2019
Ebios:
l wanted to give u back but just remembered d Bible that says we shud not not pay evil for evil. Therefore, l take d prayer of Jesus "Father, forgiv d above guy of his insult because he does not know what he just said".
Mainwhile,u can read Matt 12;36 to know what awaits people dat use idle words u just used.
don't be a hypocrite. a good christian won't make the statement you made
Re: SARS Officers Beat Robbers To Pulp In Sokoto (photos) by Ebios(m): 9:19am On Jul 01, 2019
doublecross:
don't be a hypocrite. a good christian won't make the statement you made
Really? So a good Christian can make d one u are making abi? See heaven will shock many...

See let me advise u...l know u wont take but its good take it. Learn hw to pass by if u dont like a person's comment cus if u continue like dis..u will incure what u don't expect. It is not a threat but m just telling u what is natural and scriptural. Remain blessed.

Just because l said,"Good one there" to SARS who caught criminals, u are getting angry abi?
Re: SARS Officers Beat Robbers To Pulp In Sokoto (photos) by booksrite001: 10:56pm On Jul 01, 2019
bet9ja131317:
[color=#000000][/color]See Below

tongue

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Border Closure: Customs Intercepts Rice Smugglers In A Bush (Photos) / Udeme Otike-Odibi Tore Wedding Pictures Before Killing Husband / CCTV Captures The Face Of Lady Who Stole In A Boutique

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.