Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,149 members, 7,849,580 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 03:31 AM

COZA: Facebook User Queries Bisola On Rape Allegation - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / COZA: Facebook User Queries Bisola On Rape Allegation (381 Views)

COZA Pastor & Busola Dakolo: Licious Rika Speaks On Rape Allegation / Lady Destroys Sapphire Perfume After Wale Jana Defended Pastor Fatoyinbo On Rape / Jim Iyke, Tboss & Tonto Dikeh At COZA Church (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

COZA: Facebook User Queries Bisola On Rape Allegation by stopthecycle: 4:18pm On Jun 29, 2019
A Facebook User (name withheld) today queried Bisola Dakolu on her rape allegation. Read his questions below, what do you think?

MY TAKE ON THIS BUSOLA DAKOLO AND BIODUN FATOYINBO RAPE SAGA...

Before this long write up let me make this points very clear...

1.Am a woman that will have daughters tomorrow and won't want them raped in anyway so I don't support rape.

2. I never liked that COZA church or pastor but I have some questions to ask...
After carefully listening to the interview by BUSOLA I just want her to clear the public on these...

3. I will also have sons and won't want their image tarnished..

1.BUSOLA said in her interview that when she was just 10 years old she once slapped her fathers driver for looking at her lustfully. So what happened to that boldness at the morning she was raped at 16?

2. She also said the first time her sister invited her to the church that she was in secondary school and as at that time, she was a strong believer and the place was a club where they have just ex cultists and prostitutes there and that her sister forced her to stay...question is even if she was forced to stay by her big sister why return to the same place you don't feel comfortable with over and over...

3.. She also said she's bold and outspoken and that the first day she attended the club when it was time to introduce herself she stood up to say she didn't like the gathering that her boldness was what attracted her to him and one thing led to the other and he started visiting her in her mother's house...

4. She said during one of those visits her mother cautioned why he was visiting and going out with her and she replied her mom to say he's her pastor and that there was nothing wrong with that.

5. She also said she's the type that keeps to herself and doesn't talk much so most of those visits, he would take her out to places and try to help her mix up with people...I don't know about other women o,but I know that girls get emotionally attached to such men that makes them comfortable and who hear them out...

6. She said as at the time she attended the club church she was a leader in her school fellowship and a strong believer... Do they have fellowships in secondary school? I thought it's just in Universities that they have such fellowships as I belonged to one back then in Uniport..At 16 was she already in 300 level or final year to be a fellowship leader FCS(Fellowship of Christian Students) so she said..

7. As a lot of us know back then most fellowship mama's/ leaders are tough and are not girls you'd easily rape and get away with..

8. She said on the day he raped her, it was in the morning at about 7:00am,in her family house, her mother traveled with the kid sister but her big sister was upstairs sleeping... He knocked the door,she opened the door in her night wear,he pushed her to the chair,she wanted to scream and he shushed her to keep quite and she did,then he started removing her pants and brought out his penis,she was still there,she didn't scream,in her own family house she didn't even run to her big sister for safety... She stayed he divirgined her,blood spilled on the floor, he then went out bought Krest that was already opened and was pouring it into her mouth and she was just swallowing.....after she swallowed it,he left that was when she got up and went into her mother's room and locked the door and still pretend to be sleeping... See I don't understand someone explain this to me because these days even if you touch a 5 years old girl anyhow she'd give you a dirty slap...,so am yet to understand how a 16 year old would stay and be remote controlled..someone that said at 10years she slapped her Father's driver for looking at her lustfully...where was those hands then? Was it that she was already emotionally attached to him and too weak to act or say anything? Someone help me explain this biko...

9. Was he with a knife when he raped her? Was she at his house?no she was in her mother's house, her sister was still sleeping with all these happening..... Was the sister drugged? Sincerely this story to me doesn't add up...Am confused....

10. She said she was 16 when she was raped subtract 16 years from her current age and his current age... Will I say they were both young and was on a date as we have 15 years kids who are in relationships these days?

11. She said when he raped her, he was already married and his wife already had a daughter for him.. So what was she going about with a married man for? Why didn't she get a male friend her age to confide in and hangout with? I am not understanding this....

12. Am not supporting the pastor as I hear he has others accusing him of such but am here to speak to mother's train your daughters to react violently to anyone that touches them anyhow... Train them to open up if by mistake it happens.

13. Facebook was not there when they were drinking Krest.... So they should just leave Facebook with their drama and go to court with facts,evidences and proofs...

I stand on my own... I stand with none of them.
Re: COZA: Facebook User Queries Bisola On Rape Allegation by DrChukzy(m): 4:21pm On Jun 29, 2019
Who is the faceless and nameless facebook user?

How much did Totoyinbo pay the idiot to defend him

1 Like

Re: COZA: Facebook User Queries Bisola On Rape Allegation by GraGra247(m): 4:33pm On Jun 29, 2019
Thank you dear Facebook user. I like facts, logic and truth and not the usual empty outbursts of emotions and sentiments that Nigerians are quick to engage.

1 Like

Re: COZA: Facebook User Queries Bisola On Rape Allegation by Bizmagnet: 4:34pm On Jun 29, 2019
A normal human being will know that the story is fallacious.

1 Like

Re: COZA: Facebook User Queries Bisola On Rape Allegation by victorian(f): 4:47pm On Jun 29, 2019
A thinking woman!

Thank God, she as well is not blind with sentiments.

The prayers coza members wil pray all over the country against Timi and his wife no be here o. By tomorrow, Holy Ghost fire!!!!!! grin cheesy
Nigerians no Dey dull for those type of prayers. Lol

Timi's career finished.
Then Busola? She had better remain a house wife forever orelse no boss will employ her except female bosses.

(1) (Reply)

Give My Follower Job For 20 Million In My Account Day He Starts- / Omotola Jalade Speaks On The Evolution Of Nollywood Among Other Things / What Beyonce Said About Having Wizkid, Tiwa Savage, Burnaboy, Others In New Albu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.