Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,149 members, 7,829,108 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:23 PM

ITS REAL!! Antoine Griezmann Finally Agrees 5-year Deal With Barcelona - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / ITS REAL!! Antoine Griezmann Finally Agrees 5-year Deal With Barcelona (970 Views)

Finally, Hudson-odoi Agrees 5-year Deal To Stay At Chelsea / Suarez Finally Agrees To Join Arsenal From Barcelona (see Details) / Pogba Agrees A Whopping £350k-a-week Deal With Barcelona (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ITS REAL!! Antoine Griezmann Finally Agrees 5-year Deal With Barcelona by happigist: 5:09pm On Jun 29, 2019
France star and Atletico Madrid forward, Antoine Griezmann, has edged closer to joining the Spanish league Champions Barcelona, after he agreed terms with the Spanish champions, L’Equipe reports.

Griezmann has already gone public with his desire to......continue reading on https://www.happigist.com/its-real-antoine-griezmann-finally-agrees-5-year-deal-with-barcelona/

Re: ITS REAL!! Antoine Griezmann Finally Agrees 5-year Deal With Barcelona by thesicilian: 5:13pm On Jun 29, 2019
I expected Real Madrid to snap up Neymar or Griezemann. Barca is going to flog them again this week.
Re: ITS REAL!! Antoine Griezmann Finally Agrees 5-year Deal With Barcelona by adewest1999(m): 5:13pm On Jun 29, 2019
grin
Re: ITS REAL!! Antoine Griezmann Finally Agrees 5-year Deal With Barcelona by MrBONE2(m): 6:59pm On Jun 29, 2019
thesicilian:
I expected Real Madrid to snap up Neymar or Griezemann. Barca is going to flog them again this week.

grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Outrageous! Yaya Touré: Messi DOESN'T Deserve Sixth Golden Ball!!! / Moses Simon Shares Throwback Picture With His Wife To Celebrate Anniversary / "I won a trophy in my first season, Klopp and Guardiola didn't"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.