Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,943 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:00 AM

Finally, Hudson-odoi Agrees 5-year Deal To Stay At Chelsea - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Finally, Hudson-odoi Agrees 5-year Deal To Stay At Chelsea (11910 Views)

Gianluigi Donnarumma 'agrees 5 Year Contract With PSG' After Leaving AC Milan / ITS REAL!! Antoine Griezmann Finally Agrees 5-year Deal With Barcelona / Callum Hudson-Odoi Wants Hazard’s No.10 Jersey If He Leaves For Madrid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Finally, Hudson-odoi Agrees 5-year Deal To Stay At Chelsea by ogbiwa: 4:58am On Jul 24, 2019
Callum Hudson-Odoi has agreed a five-year deal worth more than £100,000 a week to stay at Chelsea

The England winger, 18, handed in a transfer request in January after Chelsea rejected a £35m bid from Bayern Munich.

But he is set to sign a new contract before the start of the season.

The youngster is understood to have been encouraged by positive words from new manager Frank Lampard, who said he wanted Hudson-Odoi to stay.

The teenager, who is recovering from an Achilles injury suffered in April, is on track for a quick return to action, potentially as soon as September.

Throughout the negotiations, playing time is understood to have been the key issue for Hudson-Odoi, who made 24 appearances and scored five goals under former boss Maurizio Sarri last season.

But he had to wait until April to make his first Premier League start, having already made his England debut.

Former Chelsea and England midfielder Lampard, who took charge of the Blues earlier in July, said the academy graduate can be a "huge player" for his team.

Midfielders Mason Mount and Ruben Loftus-Cheek have signed new deals since Lampard took over from Sarri.

The manager previously said of Hudson-Odoi: "I am not going to say things that are pie in the sky but, with his talent, he can be central to this team, he can be central to England.

"He can show, right here at Chelsea, the team he came through the academy at, that he is going to be a world-class player - because I truly believe that."

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/49091233

Re: Finally, Hudson-odoi Agrees 5-year Deal To Stay At Chelsea by logon599: 4:59am On Jul 24, 2019
The difference a new manager can make. Another huge talent that would've gone away but for the intervention of a new manager who knows the importance of raw young talents

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Finally, Hudson-odoi Agrees 5-year Deal To Stay At Chelsea by MrRabbi(m): 5:06am On Jul 24, 2019
sad
Re: Finally, Hudson-odoi Agrees 5-year Deal To Stay At Chelsea by Realhommie(m): 5:06am On Jul 24, 2019
Wowwwww, the deal is massive for an 18year old.. Over 100k a week, damnnn..

6 Likes

Re: Finally, Hudson-odoi Agrees 5-year Deal To Stay At Chelsea by Tboysalau(m): 5:07am On Jul 24, 2019
Stamford bridge that has already fallen down

1 Like

Re: Finally, Hudson-odoi Agrees 5-year Deal To Stay At Chelsea by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:09am On Jul 24, 2019
One of the future of Chelsea Football Club.

KTBFFH

14 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Finally, Hudson-odoi Agrees 5-year Deal To Stay At Chelsea by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:09am On Jul 24, 2019
Tboysalau:
Stamford bridge that has already fallen down
We guess Stamford Bridge fell on your head when Chelsea defeated Arsenal in a final less than 2 months ago!

55 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Finally, Hudson-odoi Agrees 5-year Deal To Stay At Chelsea by contigiency(m): 5:16am On Jul 24, 2019
Waking up early this morning and embracing this kind of good news about my Darling club Chelsea all goes to suggest what a great day I am going to have.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Finally, Hudson-odoi Agrees 5-year Deal To Stay At Chelsea by Tboysalau(m): 5:18am On Jul 24, 2019
post=80571751:

We guess Stamford Bridge fell on your head when Chelsea defeated Arsenal in a final less than 2 months ago!
Yes
You're right

3 Likes

Re: Finally, Hudson-odoi Agrees 5-year Deal To Stay At Chelsea by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:22am On Jul 24, 2019
contigiency:
Waking up early this morning and embracing this kind of good news about my Darling club Chelsea all goes to suggest what a great day I am going to have.
You can say that again man!
Did you see our goals against Barcelona yesterday?
We played them hands down scoring 2 beautiful goals!

20 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Finally, Hudson-odoi Agrees 5-year Deal To Stay At Chelsea by coolluk(m): 5:41am On Jul 24, 2019
Chelsea finally moving in the right direction

2 Likes

Re: Finally, Hudson-odoi Agrees 5-year Deal To Stay At Chelsea by adewumiopeyemi(m): 5:45am On Jul 24, 2019
Ok

1 Like

Re: Finally, Hudson-odoi Agrees 5-year Deal To Stay At Chelsea by adewumiopeyemi(m): 5:45am On Jul 24, 2019
Good development

1 Like

Re: Finally, Hudson-odoi Agrees 5-year Deal To Stay At Chelsea by lexxwiz(m): 5:49am On Jul 24, 2019
I like the ban sha one kind.. blessing in disguise? Lampard# Blues#

6 Likes

Re: Finally, Hudson-odoi Agrees 5-year Deal To Stay At Chelsea by Aystarz: 6:02am On Jul 24, 2019
Realhommie:

Reminds me of the ridiculous contract we gave Lord Bentner when he joined Arsenal, but we all know how that turned out.

1 Like

Re: Finally, Hudson-odoi Agrees 5-year Deal To Stay At Chelsea by Jaymaxxy(m): 6:12am On Jul 24, 2019
The transfer ban. Eden Hazard's departure. Sarri's exit. All these could just be blessing in disguise for Chelsea. This is just an opportunity to rebuild the team and inject talented young bloods into the team. Maybe all these would make them realize how amazing their young academy boys are. They might not win silverwares but they would achieve so much at the long run if all these young lads are kept and allowed to develop.

10 Likes

Re: Finally, Hudson-odoi Agrees 5-year Deal To Stay At Chelsea by Nobody: 6:19am On Jul 24, 2019
A welcome development. The transfer ban is a blessing in disguise.
#Teamban

2 Likes

Re: Finally, Hudson-odoi Agrees 5-year Deal To Stay At Chelsea by Realhommie(m): 6:32am On Jul 24, 2019
Aystarz:

Reminds me of the ridiculous contract we gave Lord Bentner when he joined Arsenal, but we all know how that turned out.
"Ridiculous", that's the word to describe it.

Yea, Bendtner ended a flop, even till this day. grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Finally, Hudson-odoi Agrees 5-year Deal To Stay At Chelsea by vivypretty(f): 6:44am On Jul 24, 2019
Unverified news. It ain't on chelsea official page like the others. Op what is your source.
Re: Finally, Hudson-odoi Agrees 5-year Deal To Stay At Chelsea by SojiCash(m): 6:54am On Jul 24, 2019
MrRabbi:
sad

Why Bros
Re: Finally, Hudson-odoi Agrees 5-year Deal To Stay At Chelsea by SojiCash(m): 6:54am On Jul 24, 2019
vivypretty:
Unverified news. It ain't on chelsea official page like the others. Op what is your source.

Is there
Re: Finally, Hudson-odoi Agrees 5-year Deal To Stay At Chelsea by SojiCash(m): 6:55am On Jul 24, 2019
Jaymaxxy:
The transfer ban. Eden Hazard's departure. Sarri's exit. All these could just be blessing in disguise for Chelsea. This is just an opportunity to rebuild the team and inject talented young bloods into the team. Maybe all these would make them realize how amazing their young academy boys are. They might not win silverwares but they would achieve so much at the long run if all these young lads are kept and allowed to develop.

[color=#990000][/color]

Well Said
Re: Finally, Hudson-odoi Agrees 5-year Deal To Stay At Chelsea by uunwanaobong3: 7:27am On Jul 24, 2019
Realhommie:

IF I AM NOT MISTAKEN, RASHFORD FALLS WITHIN THIS AGE GRADE...BUT HE IS EATING 350 THOUSOUND POUNDS A WEEK. .,.OR WHAT OF DELIGT AT JUVENTUS?.... PLS STOP HATING... THAT AMOUNT IS MODERATE AND A BARGAIN FOR CHELSEA BASED ON THE CURRENT CONTRACT MARKET WHERE EVERYTHING IN INFLATED

4 Likes

Re: Finally, Hudson-odoi Agrees 5-year Deal To Stay At Chelsea by ReeLoaDead(m): 7:35am On Jul 24, 2019
Nice ... I just hope he doesn't become a Danny Welbeck
Re: Finally, Hudson-odoi Agrees 5-year Deal To Stay At Chelsea by Ceekay212: 7:50am On Jul 24, 2019
post=80571820:

You can say that again man!
Did you see our goals against Barcelona yesterday?
We played them hands down scoring 2 beautiful goals!
who is this one? Its preseason, you played against Barcelona B with a handful of senior players and you are jubilating like its the champions league final
Re: Finally, Hudson-odoi Agrees 5-year Deal To Stay At Chelsea by swip88: 8:28am On Jul 24, 2019
I am a big supporter of football and also used different resources to watch it online and to follow all the information. I also used https://1xbetaffiliates.net/en/ to know more about football teams, to bet on sport and also to entertain myself when I have some issues with it.
Re: Finally, Hudson-odoi Agrees 5-year Deal To Stay At Chelsea by YoungAncient1: 8:30am On Jul 24, 2019
Hudson Odoi has seen how impressive Mount, Pulisic, Barkley, Kovacic, Kenedy, Abraham, Guehi, and other youngsters had been in the pre-season and he has finally given himself brain.

2 Likes

Re: Finally, Hudson-odoi Agrees 5-year Deal To Stay At Chelsea by kcy(m): 9:02am On Jul 24, 2019
Lol......sacking of coach loading
Re: Finally, Hudson-odoi Agrees 5-year Deal To Stay At Chelsea by yungmayor02(m): 9:08am On Jul 24, 2019
YoungAncient1:
Hudson Odoi has seen how impressive Mount, Pulisic, Barkley, Kovacic, Kenedy, Abraham, Guehi, and other youngsters had been in the pre-season and he has finally given himself brain.

No mind d mumu boy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Brazil 2004: Why Super Eagles Are Not Ready For The World Cup / State Government Donates Buses To Enugu Rangers International Football Club / ESPN Ranks Oshoala Top African Female Player In Europe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.