Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,063 members, 7,863,772 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 05:19 AM

What Does It Take To Be A Medical Representative? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / What Does It Take To Be A Medical Representative? (346 Views)

Prospect Of A Medical Doctor In The Armed Forces / What Does Consolidated Salary Actually Mean / What Does It Mean To Be A Contract Staff? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Does It Take To Be A Medical Representative? by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jun 29, 2019
Dear nairalanders.. I'll be going for an interview very soon for a medical representative position..I would like to know the challenges in the job.. The pros and cons and likely interview questions.. Thanks in expectations..
Lalasticlala..mods fp please
Re: What Does It Take To Be A Medical Representative? by donsheva: 7:52pm On Jun 29, 2019
what did you study?? Biochem?
Re: What Does It Take To Be A Medical Representative? by shop365: 10:44am On Jun 30, 2019
donsheva:
what did you study?? Biochem?
how does biochemistry relate with the question
Re: What Does It Take To Be A Medical Representative? by Felixitie(m): 12:23pm On Jun 30, 2019
frankyskyboi:
Dear nairalanders.. I'll be going for an interview very soon for a medical representative position..I would like to know the challenges in the job.. The pros and cons and likely interview questions.. Thanks in expectations..
Lalasticlala..mods fp please

You will be dealing with doctors in government hospitals or institutions like general hospital or PHC and likewise pharmacy shops etc. You generate prescriptions and make sales via detailing your brands.. Drugs.. And you have a target to meet too within your assigned territory

I wish you well

1 Like

Re: What Does It Take To Be A Medical Representative? by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jun 30, 2019
Thanks for the insight
Felixitie:

You will be dealing with doctors in government hospitals or institutions like general hospital or PHC and likewise pharmacy shops etc. You generate prescriptions and make sales via detailing your brands.. Drugs.. And you have a target to meet too within your assigned territory

I wish you well

(1) (Reply)

Fun Friday.... / Interested In Software Development? – Start With This Free Course By edX / The Role Of Human Resources Department In Organisations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.