Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,712 members, 7,816,926 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:21 PM

COZA Is Going Ahead With Scheduled Annual Event Despite Rape Allegation Scandal - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / COZA Is Going Ahead With Scheduled Annual Event Despite Rape Allegation Scandal (43639 Views)

Rape Allegation: Nigerians Protest At COZA Church (Live Updates) / CAN Reacts To COZA Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo's Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COZA Is Going Ahead With Scheduled Annual Event Despite Rape Allegation Scandal by sweetrace(f): 8:27am On Jun 30, 2019
Estellie:
..Go and watch the video, ma'am.. The complete one.

Is there any evidence hidden in the video somewhere I need to use a microscope to see? A 17 year old who was raped severally without any struggles or screams? Who tells her family only after her sister is said to have dreamt about it? A rape victim who remained under the authority of her rapist as her pastor? Haba! Busola should tell the truth please!
Re: COZA Is Going Ahead With Scheduled Annual Event Despite Rape Allegation Scandal by Ejanla07: 8:33am On Jun 30, 2019
gcof:
how a lot of people have already passed judgment on this pastor is still beyond my comprehension

Because this is not the first time..
People supported him in 2013...

Why re people not supporting him now..

He is not a rapist. But wen ever he pass a she will be raped
Re: COZA Is Going Ahead With Scheduled Annual Event Despite Rape Allegation Scandal by reuben79: 8:36am On Jun 30, 2019
BlacSmit:
Courageous rapist indeed
God will forgive u.....carry person problem and offend God naaa u sabi
Re: COZA Is Going Ahead With Scheduled Annual Event Despite Rape Allegation Scandal by Estellie: 8:56am On Jun 30, 2019
sweetrace:

Is there any evidence hidden in the video somewhere I need to use a microscope to see? A 17 year old who was raped severally without any struggles or screams? Who tells her family only after her sister is said to have dreamt about it? A rape victim who remained under the authority of her rapist as her pastor? Haba! Busola should tell the truth please!
yeah. I think you'll need a microscope, dear. I still insist u watch the whole video. I will answer your first question though. In the video, busola clearly said "that was how it happened, NO STRUGGLE"

So y asking 'a girl who was raped without struggles?

Na every rape dey involve struggles and screams?. Go through accounts of young rape victims, there are usually no struggles, all u need is a cunning, tricky man and a scared kid.

The answer to your other questions dey the video. The complete video.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: COZA Is Going Ahead With Scheduled Annual Event Despite Rape Allegation Scandal by gcof(m): 9:36am On Jun 30, 2019
Ejanla07:

Because this is not the first time..
People supported him in 2013...

Why re people not supporting him now..

He is not a rapist. But wen ever he pass a she will be raped
hahaha let him be arrested and tried alors...
Re: COZA Is Going Ahead With Scheduled Annual Event Despite Rape Allegation Scandal by awuf2008: 12:02pm On Jun 30, 2019
People just want to tarnish image of this pastor, it is possible the accuser had tried to blackmailed him but refused to bulge hence this show of shame by her. Darkness can never triumph over light.
Re: COZA Is Going Ahead With Scheduled Annual Event Despite Rape Allegation Scandal by Reelmii: 2:51pm On Jun 30, 2019
[quote author=nairalee post=79791148]

Let's watch and see. Tomorrow no far again [/quote)mr man, dod he not climb the pulpit today

U need to wake up
Re: COZA Is Going Ahead With Scheduled Annual Event Despite Rape Allegation Scandal by booksrite001: 11:00pm On Jul 01, 2019
estellie:
yeah. I think you'll need a microscope, dear. I still insist u watch the whole video. I will answer your first question though. In the video, busola clearly said "that was how it happened, NO STRUGGLE"So y asking 'a girl who was raped without struggles?Na every rape dey involve struggles and screams?. Go through accounts of young rape victims, there are usually no struggles, all u need is a cunning, tricky man and a scared kid.The answer to your other questions dey the video. The complete video.

smiley

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Winners Chapel Pastor Turned Babalawo: The Devil Lied To You And You Believed It / Margaret Idahosa Celebrates Her 78th Birthday (Photos) / How To Know If Your Religion Is The Fake One!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.