Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,855 members, 7,820,978 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:52 AM

The Rosicrucian Order And Its Multiple Lies - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Rosicrucian Order And Its Multiple Lies (14744 Views)

The Rosicrucian Order - A Visit / Rosicrucian Order (AMORC) / Oyakhilome' Similar Teachings With Those Of The Rosicrucian Order, AMORC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Rosicrucian Order And Its Multiple Lies by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jun 29, 2019
I have come across members of the Rosicrucian order who have always tried to initiate new members by telling them it's a harmless organisation, which has a lot of born again Christians, but I have to emphatically state that it's a lie.

I opened this thread to refute their claims about AMORC being a harmless organisation

There is no way on earth one can be a genuine born again christian and still be a Rosicrucian. it's impossible.

10 Likes

Re: The Rosicrucian Order And Its Multiple Lies by herakles: 10:14pm On Jun 29, 2019
EnthronedbyGod:
I have come across members of the Rosicrucian order who have always tried to initiate new members by telling them it's a harmless organisation, which has a lot of born again Christians, but I have to emphatically state that it's a lie.

I opened this thread to refute their claims about AMORC being a harmless organisation

There is no way on earth one can be a genuine born again christian and still be a Rosicrucian. it's impossible.

please tell us more! we are eager to listen to what you have to say cool
Re: The Rosicrucian Order And Its Multiple Lies by garyaustin(m): 10:14pm On Jun 29, 2019
Were you once a member?
Re: The Rosicrucian Order And Its Multiple Lies by herakles: 10:14pm On Jun 29, 2019
garyaustin:
Were you once a member?

apparently

4 Likes

Re: The Rosicrucian Order And Its Multiple Lies by StrikeBack(m): 10:15pm On Jun 29, 2019
Caveat emptor
Re: The Rosicrucian Order And Its Multiple Lies by herakles: 10:17pm On Jun 29, 2019
And I am currently reading a book written by H. Spencer Lewis grin
Re: The Rosicrucian Order And Its Multiple Lies by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jun 29, 2019
The founder of the Rosicrucian order( H Spencer Lewis) was a staunch and devoted disciple of the infamous Satanist ( Aleister Crowley).

He founded AMORC and formalised it in 1915. Members of AMORC claim to be seekers of the greater light and call death the great initiation of transition.

Lewis died in 1939 and was said to have undergone the great initiation of transition.

He was succeeded by his son Ralph. M. Lewis who became the imperator.

Ralph. M. Lewis died and was also said to have undergone the great initiation of transition in 1987.

He was replaced by Gary. L. Stewart a Californian indigene.

TBC

6 Likes

Re: The Rosicrucian Order And Its Multiple Lies by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jun 29, 2019
herakles:

That book might end up brainwashing you, be careful.

Will continue tomorrow

3 Likes

Re: The Rosicrucian Order And Its Multiple Lies by herakles: 10:32pm On Jun 29, 2019
EnthronedbyGod:

Will continue tomorrow

continue now before we lose our interest in what you have to say
Re: The Rosicrucian Order And Its Multiple Lies by MiddleDimension: 2:45am On Jun 30, 2019
You Didn't need to open a different thread you should have gone here to face actual members with your claims

https://www.nairaland.com/2225497/ask-me-question-amorc-other/20#78826607

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The Rosicrucian Order And Its Multiple Lies by MiddleDimension: 3:21am On Jun 30, 2019
EnthronedbyGod:

Will continue tomorrow

you mean show him light? it is so unfortunate how people now mess with the word brainwashing. brainwashing brings to mind a forceful feeding of an individual with an alien idea and then forbidding the individual to think of nothing else even analyzing the new forcefully fed information to see if it has got merit.

but this thing brainwashing i described above is the last thing you will see among Rosicrucians. infact, they often say that each member is a walking question mark.

what the op wants to do to you is exactly what you call brainwashing. telling you a thing and forbidding you to ever consider anything else.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Rosicrucian Order And Its Multiple Lies by MiddleDimension: 3:22am On Jun 30, 2019
herakles:

which one is that?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Rosicrucian Order And Its Multiple Lies by Krak(m): 4:06am On Jun 30, 2019
MiddleDimension:

you mean show him light? it is so unfortunate how people now mess with the word brainwashing. brainwashing brings to mind a forceful feeding of an individual with an alien idea and then forbidding the individual to think of nothing else even analyzing the new forcefully fed information to see if it has got merit.

but this thing brainwashing i described above is the last thing you will see among Rosicrucians. infact, they often say that each member is a walking question mark.

what the op wants to do to you is exactly what you call brainwashing. telling you a thing and forbidding you to ever consider anything else.

Leave him alone. Let him land before you attack him. I am interested in what he has to say.

Your objections have been duly noted. Pls allow this thread to move smoothly.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Rosicrucian Order And Its Multiple Lies by herakles: 7:40am On Jun 30, 2019
MiddleDimension:

which one is that?

self mastery and fate with cycles of life grin
Re: The Rosicrucian Order And Its Multiple Lies by CosmicPhoenix: 7:48am On Jun 30, 2019
look at how a christian is attacking another man beliefs but if atheists attack them,they start screaming 'tolerance'.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Rosicrucian Order And Its Multiple Lies by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jun 30, 2019
AMORC claims to spring from the mystery school of Egypt and from the reign of Pharaoh Akhenaton, who they claim introduced to the world.

Egypt used to be the strongest hold of satanism before it moved to India and then America.

Akhenaton was a worshiper of the sun-god and this is the person Rosicrucians regard as the first individual in history and their first grand master.

The teachings of the Egyptians spread through Greece and then to Rome and then to England from where it got to America and that's why cults like Freemason,illuminati, AMORC,e.t.c have a lot of Egyptian mysticism.

6 Likes

Re: The Rosicrucian Order And Its Multiple Lies by herakles: 8:38pm On Jun 30, 2019
EnthronedbyGod:
AMORC claims to spring from the mystery school of Egypt and from the reign of Pharaoh Akhenaton, who they claim introduced to the world.

Egypt used to be the strongest hold of satanism before it moved to India and then America.

Akhenaton was a worshiper of the sun-god and this is the person Rosicrucians regard as the first individual in history and their first grand master.

The teachings of the Egyptians spread through Greece and then to Rome and then to England from where it got to America and that's why cults like Freemason,illuminati, AMORC,e.t.c have a lot of Egyptian mysticism.

please move to the meat of the matter. hope you won't disappear for another 24 hours after this post
Re: The Rosicrucian Order And Its Multiple Lies by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jun 30, 2019
AMORC headquarters is situated at the Rosicrucian park,San Jose, California( same state where the headquarters of the Church of Satan is located).
In the headquarters they have a university( Rose-croix university),
museum of Egyptology and science and the AMORC supreme temple.
To join AMORC you go through their booklet( mastery of life) and then apply, pay joining fee and monthly dues.
After paying you're given a copy of their magazine( Rosicrucian digest) and undergo some courses which introduces the initiate to AMORC teachings.
The initiate goes through instructions and experiments basically of a psychic order. The correspondent also receives instruction in self-initiation into the organisation and progresses towards full status in the order.

3 Likes

Re: The Rosicrucian Order And Its Multiple Lies by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jun 30, 2019
The moment the new initiates commences studies in AMORC courses, they are asked to lay aside whatever theories of life, Religion, philosophy or Scholastic doctrines they may have.

Why would they ask one to do that, knowing fully well they have people of different religious views?.

Let's look at AMORC views on things like religion, God, Jesus, e.t.c, after looking at these views, then you'll see that AMORC is really anti-God and a satanic organisation.

3 Likes

Re: The Rosicrucian Order And Its Multiple Lies by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jun 30, 2019
Outlook on religion.

In AMORC writings, it's not uncommon to find comments, that has to do with awkward religious views.

Some instructions during their self-initiation hold the view that man approaches God through virtual conduct which totally contradicts what the Bible says that Jesus is the only way to God and that we are saved by grace and not of works let's any man should boast.

They exalt religious founders like Confucius, Zoroaster,e.t.c and demote Jesus.

They claim that man can approach God through any kind of religion, that's why they have men of different religious views in their fold.

4 Likes

Re: The Rosicrucian Order And Its Multiple Lies by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jun 30, 2019
Their outlook of God.

They say God is ever living, ever present, without limiting attributes or definite form of manifestation.

God is the god of our hearts, Man is God and the Son of God and that their is no other God but Man, This clearly has a mystical meaning and not to be taken literally.

The Rosicrucian concept of God is essentially a universal mind, intelligence and infinite power. The concept isn't dogmatic.

The Rosicrucians expound the principle that God is wholly a subjective experience and thus of personal interpretation meaning that whatever you interpret God to be that's what He is.

This is serious brainwashing.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Rosicrucian Order And Its Multiple Lies by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jun 30, 2019
Rosicrucians do not believe in anything supernatural.

They believe that there is nothing more divine than nature and that nothing can be higher than nature.

The Rosicrucian god as revealed in these statements is not a personal being, rather is pantheistic(monistic) and related to the mind and is totally contrary to what the Bible teaches therefore not same thing with the God of the Bible

That's why more than 99℅ of Rosicrucians are more rational than spiritual when it comes to issues that has to do with God.

2 Likes

Re: The Rosicrucian Order And Its Multiple Lies by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jun 30, 2019
herakles:

self mastery and fate with cycles of life grin

Clearly looking at the topic of this book , you should know this is contrary to God's ways. Self mastery and fate.

The Bible tells about faith and not fate. The Bible talks about surrendering oneself to God but this talks about self mastery.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Rosicrucian Order And Its Multiple Lies by herakles: 9:25pm On Jun 30, 2019
EnthronedbyGod:

Clearly looking at the topic of this book , you should know this is contrary to God's ways. Self mastery and fate.

The Bible tells about faith and not fate. The Bible talks about surrendering oneself to God but this talks about self mastery.

Please speak only of what you know! Any dunder head that can reason knows that God has created life (and events that occur in the physical realm) to move in cycles. You criticize blindly because of your lack of knowledge!

PS: I have no affiliation with AMORC

4 Likes

Re: The Rosicrucian Order And Its Multiple Lies by herakles: 9:28pm On Jun 30, 2019
EnthronedbyGod:
AMORC headquarters is situated at the Rosicrucian park,San Jose, California ( same state where the headquarters of the Church of Satan is located).
In the headquarters they have a university( Rose-croix university),
museum of Egyptology and science and the AMORC supreme temple.
To join AMORC you go through their booklet( mastery of life) and then apply, pay joining fee and monthly dues.
After paying you're given a copy of their magazine( Rosicrucian digest) and undergo some courses which introduces the initiate to AMORC teachings.
The initiate goes through instructions and experiments basically of a psychic order. The correspondent also receives instruction in self-initiation into the organisation and progresses towards full status in the order.

The bolded information is irrelevant, there are also churches/Christian ministries that have their headquarters in California. Does being in that location mean that they are satanic?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Rosicrucian Order And Its Multiple Lies by donkripton(m): 9:29pm On Jun 30, 2019
I am still searching for your point, but seen none ���

3 Likes

Re: The Rosicrucian Order And Its Multiple Lies by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jun 30, 2019
Their outlook of Jesus.

The founder of AMORC wrote 2 books on the teachings and life of Jesus( The mystical life of Jesus and the secret doctrines of Jesus).

The mystical life of Jesus claims to be based on facts contained on ancient Rosicrucian and Essene records which reflects an erroneous and greatly veiled life of Jesus.

The Essenes believes (1)- God is principal and He isn't a person. His attributes manifest only through matter to the outer man.

2- The ego in man is of God and at one with God and is consequently immortal and everlasting.

Jesus according to Lewis was born of gentile parents of Aryan descent, but Jews forcefully adopted Him.

4 Likes

Re: The Rosicrucian Order And Its Multiple Lies by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jun 30, 2019
I didn't create this thread for AMORC members but for Christians who want to mistakenly join this satanic organisation, so you AMORC members and AMORC sympathisers masquerading as Christians can kindly leave now.

The points I'm making aren't for you, they are for those who understand.

12 Likes

Re: The Rosicrucian Order And Its Multiple Lies by herakles: 9:38pm On Jun 30, 2019
donkripton:
I am still searching for your point, but seen none ���

my brother! he just dey dull me with asinine commentary
Re: The Rosicrucian Order And Its Multiple Lies by herakles: 9:40pm On Jun 30, 2019
I am not an AMORC member smiley
Re: The Rosicrucian Order And Its Multiple Lies by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jun 30, 2019
He claims Mary the mother of Jesus was the daughter of a high priest of the temple of the sun outside Jerusalem and Joseph His father was a widower.

Neither Mary nor Joseph was of the house of David according to Lewis. That Jesus was not the 1st and only, but the last and greatest of all the messengers of God conceived by a virgin( which indirectly means that before Jesus came other messengers had been conceived by virgin mothers.

That Jesus wasn't born in a manger, but in a cave outside Bethlehem.

6 Likes

Re: The Rosicrucian Order And Its Multiple Lies by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jun 30, 2019
According to Lewis, Jesus travelled to India to take a course in Hindu practices and also investigated Buddhism. On His return west, He was baptised by John at lake Moeris in Egypt a secret known only to Rosicrucian members and to those in the high branches of the brotherhood in Tibet, India and Egypt.

At the crucifixion, the word, Eloi, Eloi, Lama Sabachthani means, My temple of Helios, my brethren of Helios, why hast thou forsaken me?.

Lewis claimed that Jesus was given food and water on the cross and after some hours, His body was taken down and removed when it was discovered that Jesus wasn't dead.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Can You Give Your Tithe To Your Parents Or Christians In Need sometimes? / The Real Truth About The Rapture According To The Bible / Release Of Semen While Sleeping, Does It Signifies You Have A Spiritual Wife.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.