Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,788 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:32 AM

Man Burnt For Stealing At Polytechnic Nekede's Back Gate (Graphic Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Burnt For Stealing At Polytechnic Nekede's Back Gate (Graphic Photos) (32299 Views)

Woman Killed And Burnt For Demanding Her Father's Inheritance In Ebonyi (pic) / Lady Caught Stealing At A Shop In Warri Where She Previously Stole From / Corpse Found At Ekiti State University Ado Ekiti School Gate (Graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Burnt For Stealing At Polytechnic Nekede's Back Gate (Graphic Photos) by mariobobby(m): 4:51am On Jun 30, 2019
One of criminals that usually terrorize students at night around back gate of federal polytechnic nekede was caught and was burnt after beatings by mob. More like a warning message to fellow criminals around

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Burnt For Stealing At Polytechnic Nekede's Back Gate (Graphic Photos) by Apus: 5:00am On Jun 30, 2019
Who did this to us in Africa.. no wonder we were called babaric. We still are.

too graphic!!

56 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Burnt For Stealing At Polytechnic Nekede's Back Gate (Graphic Photos) by daewoorazer(m): 5:00am On Jun 30, 2019

This is a gory sight to behold

This is absolutely wrong!

How can we move on when jungle justice is legal in our country...it’d be better if they burn our leaders this way but citizens? NO BUENOS sad

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Burnt For Stealing At Polytechnic Nekede's Back Gate (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 5:26am On Jun 30, 2019
Hian
Re: Man Burnt For Stealing At Polytechnic Nekede's Back Gate (Graphic Photos) by iPrevail(m): 5:43am On Jun 30, 2019
I hope what he stole was human life? Coz "An eye for an eye" doesn't even play out here.
These people, if we should incinerate every "criminal" in this country maybe we'd all be dead. Or perhaps they are the righteous ones.. Coz I sure know 90% of us aren't.
May our Creator show us mercy!

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Burnt For Stealing At Polytechnic Nekede's Back Gate (Graphic Photos) by citadels(f): 5:47am On Jun 30, 2019
You people did not burn okorocha that delt with your miserable selves. Senseless imolites

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Burnt For Stealing At Polytechnic Nekede's Back Gate (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 6:07am On Jun 30, 2019
Hope they killed him first before burning him. Coz I can't begin to imagine the kind of pain he'd go through if he's burnt alive..

And I really wish what we were made to believe then was true whoever kills someone will carry the sin of that someone

7 Likes

Re: Man Burnt For Stealing At Polytechnic Nekede's Back Gate (Graphic Photos) by Casemiro(m): 6:14am On Jun 30, 2019
I so much hate jungle justice!

I hate it with passion!

But if you have ever experienced robbery, if these hardened criminals have ever attacked you, then you won't have an inch of sympathy for them!

From what was gathered, Nekede is in their exam period and most students have finished their exams and travelled, making the school dry. This is when they mostly move from lodge to lodge robbing defenseless students.

They have killed some who struggled with them as they tried collect their phones, sending these young promising students to their early graves. They break into rooms and rob students. Students live in fear and tremble like chickens.

These hardened criminals will never change! Even if you beat them to stupor and get them arrested, they will still go back to their ugly lifestyle of robbing people.

Just pray never to encounter these heartless criminals! angry

angry

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Burnt For Stealing At Polytechnic Nekede's Back Gate (Graphic Photos) by Kennyprince: 6:34am On Jun 30, 2019
Doing this to criminals is so wrong

3 Likes

Re: Man Burnt For Stealing At Polytechnic Nekede's Back Gate (Graphic Photos) by happybee: 6:35am On Jun 30, 2019
How can you burn your fellow human?
undecided

2 Likes

Re: Man Burnt For Stealing At Polytechnic Nekede's Back Gate (Graphic Photos) by EmzyT: 7:25am On Jun 30, 2019
This short guy called Jago that is a Nightmare to students in Nekede, he's a cultist and feared in the community, He normally operates with a gun him and his other 3 members, he was the guy who robbed my sister of her Iphone and School fees cry
see now, the law has finally catch up with you, see as you take end your life embarassed I don't even know if wishing this one R.I.P is worthy

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Burnt For Stealing At Polytechnic Nekede's Back Gate (Graphic Photos) by KingLennon(m): 7:54am On Jun 30, 2019
Say NO to jungle justice. We still have a long way to go in Nigeria
Re: Man Burnt For Stealing At Polytechnic Nekede's Back Gate (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 8:51am On Jun 30, 2019
Good, any robber caught in the act, should be burnt, we need to reduce the number of these scums.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Burnt For Stealing At Polytechnic Nekede's Back Gate (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 8:52am On Jun 30, 2019
iPrevail:
I hope what he stole was human life? Coz "An eye for an eye" doesn't even play out here.
These people, if we should incinerate every "criminal" in this country maybe we'd all be dead. Or perhaps they are the righteous ones.. Coz I sure know 90% of us aren't.
May our Creator show us mercy!
Armed robbers are menace to society, they are killers, quite different from financial criminals.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Burnt For Stealing At Polytechnic Nekede's Back Gate (Graphic Photos) by Casemiro(m): 8:53am On Jun 30, 2019
EmzyT:
This short guy called Jago that is a Nightmare to students in Nekede, he's a cultist and feared in the community, He normally operates with a gun him and his other 3 members, he was the guy who robbed my sister of her Iphone and School fees cry
see now, the law has finally catch up with you, see as you take end your life embarassed I don't even know if wishing this one R.I.P is worthy

This is so sad. No one wishes them death, but they forced jungle justice upon themselves.

I swear, if he had survived this torture, he will still get back to his evil ways, more hardened this time around.

8 Likes

Re: Man Burnt For Stealing At Polytechnic Nekede's Back Gate (Graphic Photos) by Problemkid1: 9:07am On Jun 30, 2019
Say no to jungle justice. I so much hate Africa lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Man Burnt For Stealing At Polytechnic Nekede's Back Gate (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 9:13am On Jun 30, 2019
We have finally arrived our DESTINATION
Re: Man Burnt For Stealing At Polytechnic Nekede's Back Gate (Graphic Photos) by omipatoranking(m): 9:25am On Jun 30, 2019
baggers(vikings) nd robbery ar lyk 5 nd 6 mitchew suits him well bt i dnt lyk burnin my felo human being its 2 bad

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Burnt For Stealing At Polytechnic Nekede's Back Gate (Graphic Photos) by PrincessB1(f): 9:33am On Jun 30, 2019
Oh Jesus!

What a gory sight to behold sad
Re: Man Burnt For Stealing At Polytechnic Nekede's Back Gate (Graphic Photos) by TANID(m): 9:52am On Jun 30, 2019
Mazsolo123:
Read below
That's Example Of How We Go burn You One Day When We catch You.
Re: Man Burnt For Stealing At Polytechnic Nekede's Back Gate (Graphic Photos) by TANID(m): 9:55am On Jun 30, 2019
GutsOverFear:
I can't begin to imagine the kind of pain he'd go through if he's burnt alive..

And I really wish what we were made to believe then was true whoever kills someone will carry the sin of that someone
I Can't Even Look At That Pic Again.
Re: Man Burnt For Stealing At Polytechnic Nekede's Back Gate (Graphic Photos) by TANID(m): 10:21am On Jun 30, 2019
Problemkid1:
Say no to jungle justice. I so much hate Africa lipsrsealed
Don't Hate Africa Or Africans Please Hate Jungle Justice People And Let's Stand agaist Them.

2 Likes

Re: Man Burnt For Stealing At Polytechnic Nekede's Back Gate (Graphic Photos) by columbus007(m): 10:33am On Jun 30, 2019
They should eat him then.
Re: Man Burnt For Stealing At Polytechnic Nekede's Back Gate (Graphic Photos) by Problemkid1: 12:58am On Jul 01, 2019
TANID:
Don't Hate Africa Or Africans Please Hate Jungle Justice People And Let's Stand agaist Them.
You're right? God will punish them one by one
Re: Man Burnt For Stealing At Polytechnic Nekede's Back Gate (Graphic Photos) by TANID(m): 6:21am On Jul 01, 2019
Problemkid1:
You're right? God will punish them one by one
Good.

We All Know How painful It's, But Set Suspect Ablaze Was Never An Option.

Cc Lalasticlala
Re: Man Burnt For Stealing At Polytechnic Nekede's Back Gate (Graphic Photos) by enshi(m): 12:24pm On Jul 01, 2019
facebook account for sale 10yrs
Re: Man Burnt For Stealing At Polytechnic Nekede's Back Gate (Graphic Photos) by rusher14: 12:24pm On Jul 01, 2019
Africans are special.
Re: Man Burnt For Stealing At Polytechnic Nekede's Back Gate (Graphic Photos) by Benekruku(m): 12:25pm On Jul 01, 2019
Damn!

Humans are heartless!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

37-yr-old Man Who Raped 4-yr-old Girl In Abia Bags Life Imprisonment (Video) / Traditional Ruler’s Son Robs During Cultural Rites. / 6-Month-Old Baby Raped By Husband Of Her Mother's Friend In Kano (New Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.