Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,957 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:56 AM

The Little Things That Means Alot To Ladies - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Little Things That Means Alot To Ladies (620 Views)

I Owe Alot Of Loan Apps / The Little Mistake My 16 Year Old Sister Inlaw Made Me Do / Chimamanda Adichie Speaks Pidgin English, Reveals What Feminism Means To Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Little Things That Means Alot To Ladies by adaezeh126(f): 4:57am On Jun 30, 2019
In this life that we live there are some small certain things that matters alot in our lives most especially the ladies, here you will see little things that means alot to a lady that you as a guy would have never thought about. * Complementing her appearance or her outfit will go a long way in terms of her loving you.

But you have to be genuine about it, don't just do it to please her.

You can also score a bonus by complimenting her on something that she would never expect.

So, attention to detail is very important.

* Occasionally write her small cute notes

This may sound old school, but it works miracles.

Writing your girl cute little notes with heartfelt wordings will make her heart melt.

You don't have to have a PhD in poetry, just be real and put your real feelings into simple words.

* Help her with house chores

Guys rarely do house chores, unless they're riding solo.

So, imagine the depth of love your girl will feel for you when she comes home and finds you have prepared dinner or done the dishes?

You can also be extra on the weekend and decide to do all the household chores just to give her a break.

* Hold her hand when walking in public

Let the world know she is proudly yours. Let her feel like she's the only girl in the world.

This way, she will feel secure and assured that you're really into her and that you're interested in her alone.

* Apologise to her when you're wrong

The word "sorry" is not easy to come by a man's mouth.

Therefore, you "manning" up and genuinely saying sorry when at fault will make her realise you're indifferent and love you more for such.

(1) (Reply)

I Have A Super USB Drive (HOT) / Graphic Designer Needed / When Is The Silverbird Bookjam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.