Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,615 members, 7,813,023 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:30 AM

I Owe Alot Of Loan Apps - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / I Owe Alot Of Loan Apps (5610 Views)

The Little Things That Means Alot To Ladies / Nigerians Owe Donald Trump An Apology (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Owe Alot Of Loan Apps by Bomberman(m): 2:39pm On Jun 13, 2023
Please guys,I need help..the advice and insults are welcomed
I owe 3 loan apps as we speak and the total amount is accumulating 400k.i don't know what to do as we speak because I don't know how I'm going to pay all these debts.sometimes,I feel like committing suicide because I'm so frustrated.. please..I seriously need your advice

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Owe Alot Of Loan Apps by Humbula(m): 9:56pm On Jun 15, 2023
Nothing pass God
Re: I Owe Alot Of Loan Apps by animides(m): 3:46am On Jun 16, 2023
I was once at this point.
1st time owed a total of 290k, I sha struggled to pay it with my sis help.
2nd time almost 500k, I nearly died.
1st off don't overthink it, when you begin to overthink it, you then become pressured.
The worst thing most of this loan apps can do is to defame you. Try talking to them to give you more time, and pay little by little if you have the money. NB: don't borrow to pay any loan app, doesn't end well.
However, if any of them defames you, don't bother to even pay them again.
In all trust God to help you and don't put yourself under pressure.
You will be fine.
Cheers.

7 Likes

Re: I Owe Alot Of Loan Apps by Fab21: 9:22am On Jun 16, 2023
animides:
1st off don't overthink it, when you begin to overthink it, you then become pressured.
The worst thing most of this loan apps can do is to defame you. Try talking to them to give you more time, and pay little by little if you have the money. NB: don't borrow to pay any loan app, doesn't end well.
You will be fine.
Cheers.

What if they deduct the money from his account?
Re: I Owe Alot Of Loan Apps by royalguy123(m): 10:57am On Jun 16, 2023
[quote author=Fab21 post=123829920]

Destroy your ATM card they can't get into your account again

1 Like

Re: I Owe Alot Of Loan Apps by royalguy123(m): 10:58am On Jun 16, 2023
[quote author=Fab21 post=123829920]

Destroy your ATM card they can't get into your account again Or better block the ATM card linked to the account
You're good to go

2 Likes

Re: I Owe Alot Of Loan Apps by pstemma1990: 3:40pm On Jun 16, 2023
animides:
You will be fine.
Cheers.
Thanks for this ur contribution... I made the worst mistake ever, borrowed from a loan app to pay a debt because the person was insulting me..

Now I'm struggling to pay the loan app, the intrest is adding everyday.. I'm even giving up already.. The little I'm able to pay back is not even reducing it because of the way the intrest is adding..

1 Like

Re: I Owe Alot Of Loan Apps by animides(m): 4:18pm On Jun 16, 2023
animides:

Like someone said block the ATM card or don't put money in the account.
Re: I Owe Alot Of Loan Apps by animides(m): 4:25pm On Jun 16, 2023
pstemma1990:
Thanks for this ur contribution... I made the worst mistake ever, borrowed from a loan app to pay a debt because the person was insulting me..

Now I'm struggling to pay the loan app, the intrest is adding everyday.. I'm even giving up already.. The little I'm able to pay back is not even reducing it because of the way the intrest is adding..

We all made a mistake falling into loan app trap.
Don't loss your peace over it.
Xcash did this to me, kept clearing little by little but interest kept swallowing it all up
If you it's the registered loan apps, talk to their agents they give discounts.
But if it those rogue loan apps, pay off as much as you can and forget it once interest keeps increasing.
Cheers.

1 Like

Re: I Owe Alot Of Loan Apps by animides(m): 4:33pm On Jun 16, 2023
Once again, if any of the apps has sent messages or calls to your contacts.
Don't pay them a dime again!!!
I repeat not a dime!!!
As a matter of fact for every of your contacts they sent messages or called spread the total money on them and inform the app that since they have called your contacts they have collected their money, shikina!

4 Likes

Re: I Owe Alot Of Loan Apps by pstemma1990: 5:04pm On Jun 16, 2023
animides:

We all made a mistake falling into loan app trap.
Don't loss your peace over it.
Xcash did this to me, kept clearing little by little but interest kept swallowing it all up
If you it's the registered loan apps, talk to their agents they give discounts.
But if it those rogue loan apps, pay off as much as you can and forget it once interest keeps increasing.
Cheers.
Thanks, it's Ease money

Re: I Owe Alot Of Loan Apps by HitlerGaddafi: 4:01pm On Jun 18, 2023
pstemma1990:
Thanks, it's Ease money
Did this easemoni message your contacts when you defaulted?
Re: I Owe Alot Of Loan Apps by pstemma1990: 11:07pm On Jun 18, 2023
HitlerGaddafi:

Did this easemoni message your contacts when you defaulted?
No yet sir, but they do call me like 10 to 15 times every day...

I even posted it here on Nairaland last Sunday seeking for assistance, na only one good Samaritan send 1k to me, another person sent 100 naira..

I was able to pay little something yesterday, but the intrest is adding everyday.

1 Like

Re: I Owe Alot Of Loan Apps by HitlerGaddafi: 6:44am On Jun 19, 2023
pstemma1990:
No yet sir, but they do call me like 10 to 15 times every day...

I even posted it here on Nairaland last Sunday seeking for assistance, na only one good Samaritan send 1k to me, another person sent 100 naira..

I was able to pay little something yesterday, but the intrest is adding everyday.
So let me get this straight.

How long have you been owing them?

And within that period have they messaged your contacts?

How sure are you they haven't messaged your contacts?
Re: I Owe Alot Of Loan Apps by pstemma1990: 7:09am On Jun 19, 2023
HitlerGaddafi:

So let me get this straight.

How long have you been owing them?

And within that period have they messaged your contacts?

How sure are you they haven't messaged your contacts?

once they message ur contact u will know, at least one of ur contacts should be kind enough to tell u...

I've been owning them for 3 months now... A friend only told me that I should always pick thier calls and beg for my time, and once in a while no matter how little I should try and pay something..

That they only send those messages once u are not responding to thier calls...

1 Like

Re: I Owe Alot Of Loan Apps by dontrulee: 11:08pm On Jun 19, 2023
I owed easemoney 100k+ for over a year plus and I haven't paid back yet and I wasn't defamed

2 Likes

Re: I Owe Alot Of Loan Apps by HitlerGaddafi: 11:24am On Jun 25, 2023
dontrulee:
I owed easemoney 100k+ for over a year plus and I haven't paid back yet and I wasn't defamed
Check the spelling well you know they are different. There is easymoney, easemoni, easemoney and easymoni.

Which one of then?
Re: I Owe Alot Of Loan Apps by Bodeem: 2:14pm On Jun 25, 2023
pstemma1990:
once they message ur contact u will know, at least one of ur contacts should be kind enough to tell u...

I've been owning them for 3 months now... A friend only told me that I should always pick thier calls and beg for my time, and once in a while no matter how little I should try and pay something..

Easemoni message contacts too but not in a defaming way. They also call your contacts that you're owing them money and they should tell you to pay up.

1 Like

Re: I Owe Alot Of Loan Apps by Bodeem: 2:15pm On Jun 25, 2023
dontrulee:
They message contacts o. Maybe your friends just decided not to say anything. I get such messages too I just read and delete.
Re: I Owe Alot Of Loan Apps by Bodeem: 2:19pm On Jun 25, 2023
pstemma1990:

If this is the app you are talking about then I'm sorry, they message contacts. Your friends decided not to just tell you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Owe Alot Of Loan Apps by pstemma1990: 2:21pm On Jun 25, 2023
Bodeem:

Easemoni message contacts too but not in a defaming way. They also call your contacts that you're owing them money and they should tell you to pay up.
exactly sir, they have started doing so already, 2 of my contacts called me last week to tell me that they called them.
Re: I Owe Alot Of Loan Apps by Bodeem: 2:39pm On Jun 25, 2023
pstemma1990:
exactly sir, they have started doing so already, 2 of my contacts called me last week to tell me that they called them.
Did you use those contacts as guarantors?

1 Like

Re: I Owe Alot Of Loan Apps by pstemma1990: 2:48pm On Jun 25, 2023
Bodeem:

Did you use those contacts as guarantors?
I can't remember using them... But I remembered giving permission to access my contacts.
Re: I Owe Alot Of Loan Apps by Bodeem: 2:52pm On Jun 25, 2023
pstemma1990:
I can't remember using them... But I remembered giving permission to access my contacts.
How long were you owing before they started calling your contacts.?
Re: I Owe Alot Of Loan Apps by pstemma1990: 3:07pm On Jun 25, 2023
Bodeem:

How long were you owing before they started calling your contacts.?
it expires, I paid part of the money, after 2 weeks they started calling some of my contacts...

Even me, they do call me like 5 to 10 times everyday.. And I always pick.
Re: I Owe Alot Of Loan Apps by Bodeem: 7:20am On Jun 26, 2023
pstemma1990:
it expires, I paid part of the money, after 2 weeks they started calling some of my contacts...

Even me, they do call me like 5 to 10 times everyday.. And I always pick.

Let me teach you something.

All these while you owing till they started calling your contacts, was the app still installed on your phone?
Re: I Owe Alot Of Loan Apps by pstemma1990: 7:25am On Jun 26, 2023
Bodeem:

Let me teach you something.

All these while you owing till they started calling your contacts, was the app still installed on your phone?
yes sir.. Even till now.
Re: I Owe Alot Of Loan Apps by Bodeem: 8:04am On Jun 26, 2023
pstemma1990:
yes sir.. Even till now.
That's why

1 Like

Re: I Owe Alot Of Loan Apps by royalguy123(m): 8:48am On Jun 26, 2023
[quote author=Bodeem post=124039016]
That's why[/quote
What will he do with the app still on his phone
Re: I Owe Alot Of Loan Apps by animides(m): 4:42pm On Jun 26, 2023
Bodeem:

That's why

This is not true, the moment you give them access to your contacts,it is saved on their database, so even if you delete the app it doesn't matter.
Re: I Owe Alot Of Loan Apps by Bodeem: 7:43am On Jul 02, 2023
pstemma1990:
yes sir.. Even till now.
Do they still call you?
Do they still call/message your contatacts?

1 Like

Re: I Owe Alot Of Loan Apps by pstemma1990: 7:44am On Jul 02, 2023
Bodeem:

Do they still call you?
Do they still call/message your contatacts?
They have stopped calling my contacts, but they are still calling me

(1) (2) (Reply)

Must Read: Community Slut--mallam Abdulahi / Etisalat Announces Three Shortlisted For Lietary Prize / [MUST READ] Welcome To Lagos: Danfo Palavas (very Funny)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.