Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,980 members, 7,828,469 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:09 AM

Bbnaija Star Mracle Ikechukwu Show Off His Girlfriend In Adorable Summer Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija Star Mracle Ikechukwu Show Off His Girlfriend In Adorable Summer Photos (40647 Views)

Nina's Heart Breaks As Miracle Releases Romantic Summer Photos With His Fiancee / Actor Femi Adebayo And His Beautiful Wife In Adorable Selfie / E-money And His 3 Sons Rock Matching Agbada In Adorable Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bbnaija Star Mracle Ikechukwu Show Off His Girlfriend In Adorable Summer Photos by Praizeupdates: 5:00am On Jun 30, 2019
Bbnaija Winner 2018 Miracle Ikechukwu who has being silent for a while concerning her relationship with with Nina, show off his girlfriend in new adorable video clip he shared recently on his page. What do you think about this new babe?

Watch Video below

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/bbnaija-star-iracle-ikechukwu-show-off-his-girlfriend-in-adorable-summer-photos/

5 Likes

Re: Bbnaija Star Mracle Ikechukwu Show Off His Girlfriend In Adorable Summer Photos by Praizeupdates: 5:01am On Jun 30, 2019
To See More of their Romantic Photos and Video, Watch the romantic Video => HERE

He wrote ;

1 Share

Re: Bbnaija Star Mracle Ikechukwu Show Off His Girlfriend In Adorable Summer Photos by deebrain(m): 6:18am On Jun 30, 2019
Good.

People just rush to this BIG BROTHER thing and yet despite the reservations, there is something to learn from Mr Miracle.

After winning the show, he goes back to his trade, the pilot , and as I've figured, he now has the license to fly any aircraft. He is a Captain now. In reality, the show and the money won was merely a good platform to develop his trade.

His former colleagues are busy getting your likes with their nudity, personal and relationship dramas, and endorsement. Shebi when the new show starts, the unfortunate will leave the attention giving to CeeCe, Alex and the likes and start focussing on the new catches?

Maybe in a few years, Nina will come to tell us how Miracle (then with the seed he sows today, now an authority in his field) raped her in the show?

Time always shows how stupid this generation can be.

Keep doing the right thing Miracle. You are a message on it's own.

122 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Bbnaija Star Mracle Ikechukwu Show Off His Girlfriend In Adorable Summer Photos by eawosoga: 6:19am On Jun 30, 2019
In need of cheap & quality laptop?

Worry less...

Hurry & place your order now!!!

3 Likes

Re: Bbnaija Star Mracle Ikechukwu Show Off His Girlfriend In Adorable Summer Photos by RomeoEmpire(m): 6:20am On Jun 30, 2019
Nice one.
Re: Bbnaija Star Mracle Ikechukwu Show Off His Girlfriend In Adorable Summer Photos by midolian(m): 6:21am On Jun 30, 2019
So Nina is gone like yesterday

5 Likes

Re: Bbnaija Star Mracle Ikechukwu Show Off His Girlfriend In Adorable Summer Photos by GoldChest(m): 6:22am On Jun 30, 2019
Nina fine pass this one but maybe This one get brain pass Nina .

55 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bbnaija Star Mracle Ikechukwu Show Off His Girlfriend In Adorable Summer Photos by ReeLoaDead(m): 6:25am On Jun 30, 2019
bellissimo kiss
Re: Bbnaija Star Mracle Ikechukwu Show Off His Girlfriend In Adorable Summer Photos by nairalee(m): 6:29am On Jun 30, 2019
Hope she's ready to enjoy dating a celebrity wit the perks that come wit it.

Your life no longer becomes private and Nigerians attack you at the slightest provocation

3 Likes

Re: Bbnaija Star Mracle Ikechukwu Show Off His Girlfriend In Adorable Summer Photos by SoliBayNG: 6:29am On Jun 30, 2019
ReeLoaDead:
bellissimo kiss
Bellisima (when fem)

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bbnaija Star Mracle Ikechukwu Show Off His Girlfriend In Adorable Summer Photos by 9jaRealist: 6:31am On Jun 30, 2019
Praizeupdates:
Bbnaija Winner 2018 Miracle Ikechukwu who has being silent for a while concerning her relationship with with Nina, show off his girlfriend in new adorable video clip he shared recently on his page. What do you think about this new babe?

I think she has US citizenship... wink
>

25 Likes

Re: Bbnaija Star Mracle Ikechukwu Show Off His Girlfriend In Adorable Summer Photos by bewla(m): 6:32am On Jun 30, 2019
no chop this one then claim she be witch later

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija Star Mracle Ikechukwu Show Off His Girlfriend In Adorable Summer Photos by SendAbroad: 6:32am On Jun 30, 2019
Okay
Re: Bbnaija Star Mracle Ikechukwu Show Off His Girlfriend In Adorable Summer Photos by onwuakpachris(m): 6:33am On Jun 30, 2019
see fresh babe wey still get future..not an old fourth hand hoe like Nina...

8 Likes

Re: Bbnaija Star Mracle Ikechukwu Show Off His Girlfriend In Adorable Summer Photos by Auxtin85(m): 6:38am On Jun 30, 2019
Nice one, nina will be contemplating sniper now

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija Star Mracle Ikechukwu Show Off His Girlfriend In Adorable Summer Photos by Flashlaundry(m): 6:41am On Jun 30, 2019
smiley

We offer laundry and dry cleaning service
Home Service and pick up in Lagos
Re: Bbnaija Star Mracle Ikechukwu Show Off His Girlfriend In Adorable Summer Photos by Nobody: 6:42am On Jun 30, 2019
GoldChest:
Re: Bbnaija Star Mracle Ikechukwu Show Off His Girlfriend In Adorable Summer Photos by Nobody: 6:42am On Jun 30, 2019
GoldChest:
This one dey dribble backward, local man don chose sense over a wet pvssy

8 Likes

Re: Bbnaija Star Mracle Ikechukwu Show Off His Girlfriend In Adorable Summer Photos by martowskin1(m): 6:45am On Jun 30, 2019
deebrain:
Good.

People just rush to this BIG BROTHER thing and yet despite the reservations, there is something to learn from Mr Miracle.

After winning the show, he goes back to his trade, the pilot , and as I've figured, he now has the license to fly any aircraft. He is a Captain now. In reality, the show and the money won was merely a good platform to develop his trade.

His former colleagues are busy getting your likes with their nudity, personal and relationship dramas, and endorsement. Shebi when the new show starts, the unfortunate will leave the attention giving to CeeCe, Alex and the likes and start focussing on the new catches?

Maybe in a few years, Nina will come to tell us how Miracle (then with the seed he sows today, now an authority in his field) raped her in the show?

Time always shows how stupid this generation can be.

Keep doing the right thing Miracle. You are a message on it's own.

Greetings wise one.... The dude was never distracted

8 Likes

Re: Bbnaija Star Mracle Ikechukwu Show Off His Girlfriend In Adorable Summer Photos by Craigslists: 6:47am On Jun 30, 2019
Good one

He got his head straight up.

That’s what real Gees do.

Always chase your dreams before chasing gold diggers slay queens grin

The only chase I know is "Chase Bank" because I know the hoes will always chase the Mulla.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija Star Mracle Ikechukwu Show Off His Girlfriend In Adorable Summer Photos by TANID(m): 6:47am On Jun 30, 2019
Cute
Re: Bbnaija Star Mracle Ikechukwu Show Off His Girlfriend In Adorable Summer Photos by technuel: 6:53am On Jun 30, 2019
Correct G
I Like this Miracle very focused and knows what he wants in life.
This is his childhood girl friend and the girl is cool not the brainless type like Nina.
Any time I meet a girl the first thing I access is what is upstairs not the physical beauty. Once you fail in that aspect.

Hanty you can carry your beauty and go I am not a fan of beauty without brain.
I love girls with hot brain
More reason why my GF today is a programmer and we both challenge each other. In fact the girl is an embodiment of inspiration to me.

13 Likes

Re: Bbnaija Star Mracle Ikechukwu Show Off His Girlfriend In Adorable Summer Photos by Nobody: 6:54am On Jun 30, 2019
Guys... Fear them.

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija Star Mracle Ikechukwu Show Off His Girlfriend In Adorable Summer Photos by helphelp: 6:56am On Jun 30, 2019
Nina be lyk "so it is this one"
Re: Bbnaija Star Mracle Ikechukwu Show Off His Girlfriend In Adorable Summer Photos by jeroncomputers(m): 7:22am On Jun 30, 2019
Very simple lady, where are the slay mama, they didn't secure space here with miracle lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija Star Mracle Ikechukwu Show Off His Girlfriend In Adorable Summer Photos by jeroncomputers(m): 7:25am On Jun 30, 2019
GoldChest:

My dear its not about beauty, I guess there is more to good relationship than just physical beauty, and this one too is not bad either

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija Star Mracle Ikechukwu Show Off His Girlfriend In Adorable Summer Photos by kgr8mike(m): 7:26am On Jun 30, 2019
This should serve as a lesson to adventures

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija Star Mracle Ikechukwu Show Off His Girlfriend In Adorable Summer Photos by Mimirabelle4: 7:26am On Jun 30, 2019
Nina fine pass this one by far na...Miracle fall hands sha sad

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Stop Insulting Women While Making Excuses For Men Like Ooni - Faithia Balogun / Sharon Adeleke Ademefun Welcomes Zoe, Baby Girl In The U.S. Naming Ceremony Held / I dont Care What You People Write - Stella Damasus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.