Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,148 members, 7,849,575 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 02:42 AM

Bbnaija Star Mracle Ikechukwu Show Off His Girlfriend In Adorable Summer Photos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija Star Mracle Ikechukwu Show Off His Girlfriend In Adorable Summer Photos (40661 Views)

Nina's Heart Breaks As Miracle Releases Romantic Summer Photos With His Fiancee / Actor Femi Adebayo And His Beautiful Wife In Adorable Selfie / E-money And His 3 Sons Rock Matching Agbada In Adorable Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bbnaija Star Mracle Ikechukwu Show Off His Girlfriend In Adorable Summer Photos by Nobody: 7:26am On Jun 30, 2019
G.
Re: Bbnaija Star Mracle Ikechukwu Show Off His Girlfriend In Adorable Summer Photos by Nobody: 7:27am On Jun 30, 2019
Re: Bbnaija Star Mracle Ikechukwu Show Off His Girlfriend In Adorable Summer Photos by deebrain(m): 7:47am On Jun 30, 2019
martowskin1:

Greetings wise one.... The dude was never distracted

He never was.

He taught me something personally.

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija Star Mracle Ikechukwu Show Off His Girlfriend In Adorable Summer Photos by Cameroonglass(m): 8:03am On Jun 30, 2019
miracle fall ur hand?? u get hand seff? ho get ur brains working
Re: Bbnaija Star Mracle Ikechukwu Show Off His Girlfriend In Adorable Summer Photos by yusufhaji(m): 8:06am On Jun 30, 2019
Mimirabelle4:
Nina fine pass this one by far na...Miracle fall hands sha sad
na beauty u wan chop?
Re: Bbnaija Star Mracle Ikechukwu Show Off His Girlfriend In Adorable Summer Photos by Morenikeji070: 8:30am On Jun 30, 2019
Everything is not all about fine. There is a big different having beautiful heart and beautiful face lol a wish man will rather go for woman with beautiful heart than beautiful face.
GoldChest:
Nina fine pass this one but maybe This one get brain pass Nina .
Re: Bbnaija Star Mracle Ikechukwu Show Off His Girlfriend In Adorable Summer Photos by psalmylee(m): 8:30am On Jun 30, 2019
after fuckin the shit out of Nina.even promising her marriage. this guy get mind oo.
Re: Bbnaija Star Mracle Ikechukwu Show Off His Girlfriend In Adorable Summer Photos by Morenikeji070: 8:32am On Jun 30, 2019
Dude trynna wake up men knows better. That lady may always make miracle happy so wish men will always go for a lady with beautiful heart before beauty and so that lady is pretty has well.
Mimirabelle4:
Re: Bbnaija Star Mracle Ikechukwu Show Off His Girlfriend In Adorable Summer Photos by Morenikeji070: 8:34am On Jun 30, 2019
Good miracle. So happy for you your baby girl is looking great. I understand where you come from. Sailor and pilot face a lot of wife problem coz of not staying at home. So a wise man will always trynna go for a lady with beautiful heart with less beauty than beautiful face with less character. So I support you man please carry on man.
Re: Bbnaija Star Mracle Ikechukwu Show Off His Girlfriend In Adorable Summer Photos by idonhammer: 8:39am On Jun 30, 2019
I can't take this ..

Re: Bbnaija Star Mracle Ikechukwu Show Off His Girlfriend In Adorable Summer Photos by Nobody: 8:58am On Jun 30, 2019
My Guy with a solid focus.
Wish you a happy union with this amazing Lady that could capture your heart.
Now focus on her
Re: Bbnaija Star Mracle Ikechukwu Show Off His Girlfriend In Adorable Summer Photos by auntysimbiat(f): 9:08am On Jun 30, 2019
Cool
Re: Bbnaija Star Mracle Ikechukwu Show Off His Girlfriend In Adorable Summer Photos by Benekruku(m): 9:10am On Jun 30, 2019
midolian:
So Nina is gone like yesterday

She was a sex tool.
Re: Bbnaija Star Mracle Ikechukwu Show Off His Girlfriend In Adorable Summer Photos by Benekruku(m): 9:11am On Jun 30, 2019
psalmylee:
after fuckin the shit out of Nina.even promising her marriage. this guy get mind oo.

So you expected him to marry one cheap girl he met on TV.

That guy is brilliant
Re: Bbnaija Star Mracle Ikechukwu Show Off His Girlfriend In Adorable Summer Photos by Benekruku(m): 9:12am On Jun 30, 2019
Mimirabelle4:

Have you eaten today?
Re: Bbnaija Star Mracle Ikechukwu Show Off His Girlfriend In Adorable Summer Photos by Menance: 9:46am On Jun 30, 2019
Praizeupdates:
Bbnaija Winner 2018 Miracle Ikechukwu who has being silent for a while concerning her relationship with with Nina, show off his girlfriend in new adorable video clip he shared recently on his page. What do you think about this new babe?

Watch Video below

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/bbnaija-star-iracle-ikechukwu-show-off-his-girlfriend-in-adorable-summer-photos/

Miracle now drives camaro in Atlanta
Re: Bbnaija Star Mracle Ikechukwu Show Off His Girlfriend In Adorable Summer Photos by Nobody: 9:54am On Jun 30, 2019
Chi59:
Guys... Fear them.
Are you one ? cry
From your profile pic..
Re: Bbnaija Star Mracle Ikechukwu Show Off His Girlfriend In Adorable Summer Photos by deltateam: 10:59am On Jun 30, 2019
She's pretty although short but shes prettier than Somadina's acquired girl.

Nina be like embarassed
Re: Bbnaija Star Mracle Ikechukwu Show Off His Girlfriend In Adorable Summer Photos by tosinosam(m): 10:59am On Jun 30, 2019
technuel:
Correct G
I Like this Miracle very focused and knows what he wants in life.
This is his childhood girl friend and the girl is cool not the brainless type like Nina.
Any time I meet a girl the first thing I access is what is upstairs not the physical beauty. Once you fail in that aspect.

Hanty you can carry your beauty and go I am not a fan of beauty without brain.
I love girls with hot brain
More reason why my GF today is a programmer and we both challenge each other. In fact the girl is an embodiment of inspiration to me.
Programmer? Its rare to see a female programmer(maybe I was not paying attention though)
Re: Bbnaija Star Mracle Ikechukwu Show Off His Girlfriend In Adorable Summer Photos by deltateam: 11:00am On Jun 30, 2019
Mimirabelle4:

Oh God! Why did you skip your medication? cry
Re: Bbnaija Star Mracle Ikechukwu Show Off His Girlfriend In Adorable Summer Photos by safarigirl(f): 11:02am On Jun 30, 2019
Thos babe is prettier than Nina

Nina is just a light-skinned girl with an igbotic face, she looks basic.

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija Star Mracle Ikechukwu Show Off His Girlfriend In Adorable Summer Photos by deltateam: 11:07am On Jun 30, 2019
GoldChest:
Nina fine pass this one but maybe This one get brain pass Nina .

Nina sabi where dem dey sell fine so? Shior!

Una no dey see well?

I have never raised a second eyebrow on Nina. She's wasted. Nothing fine in her.
Re: Bbnaija Star Mracle Ikechukwu Show Off His Girlfriend In Adorable Summer Photos by micky90(m): 11:24am On Jun 30, 2019
deebrain:
Good.

People just rush to this BIG BROTHER thing and yet despite the reservations, there is something to learn from Mr Miracle.

After winning the show, he goes back to his trade, the pilot , and as I've figured, he now has the license to fly any aircraft. He is a Captain now. In reality, the show and the money won was merely a good platform to develop his trade.

His former colleagues are busy getting your likes with their nudity, personal and relationship dramas, and endorsement. Shebi when the new show starts, the unfortunate will leave the attention giving to CeeCe, Alex and the likes and start focussing on the new catches?

Maybe in a few years, Nina will come to tell us how Miracle (then with the seed he sows today, now an authority in his field) raped her in the show?

Time always shows how stupid this generation can be.

Keep doing the right thing Miracle. You are a message on it's own.
Bro, naso dem dey become captain.. Even after you don learn all type rated aircraft, best bet na first officer dem go put you. Nice one from him and to those saying nina fine pass this girl no get eyes.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija Star Mracle Ikechukwu Show Off His Girlfriend In Adorable Summer Photos by Dsavvymarketer: 11:35am On Jun 30, 2019
Nina for fit you sha , I guess you have your reason bro

Let's make some cool dollars online if you have 500 naira to invest. WhatsApp 08068805176

Re: Bbnaija Star Mracle Ikechukwu Show Off His Girlfriend In Adorable Summer Photos by Mimirabelle4: 12:43pm On Jun 30, 2019
Morenikeji070:
Dude trynna wake up men knows better. That lady may always make miracle happy so wish men will always go for a lady with beautiful heart before beauty and so that lady is pretty has well.
I hope he treats her like a real man better than he did with Nina in the house. He likes like petite so he could probably control them well. wink
Re: Bbnaija Star Mracle Ikechukwu Show Off His Girlfriend In Adorable Summer Photos by Morenikeji070: 12:53pm On Jun 30, 2019
Lol of course she will
Mimirabelle4:

I hope he treats her like a real man better than he did with Nina in the house. He likes like petite so he could probably control them well. wink
Re: Bbnaija Star Mracle Ikechukwu Show Off His Girlfriend In Adorable Summer Photos by deebrain(m): 1:09pm On Jun 30, 2019
micky90:
Bro, naso dem dey become captain.. Even after you don learn all type rated aircraft, best bet na first officer dem go put you. Nice one from him and to those saying nina fine pass this girl no get eyes.

Get education on the area sir.

There are many in the field of aeronautics and the likes and spent years without achieving anything in the field aside telling their friends that they are in "pilot schools".

There are exams for each grades which you must pass with distinction before becoming a captain. Stop comforting yourself with hear say.

It takes a focused human being to pass pilot exams despite being a social celebrity and it is so needed. Most of your flight instructors ARE FOREIGNERS WHO KNOW NOTHING ABOUT YOUR GREATNESS IN LOCAL FILMS OR REALITY SHOWS.
Re: Bbnaija Star Mracle Ikechukwu Show Off His Girlfriend In Adorable Summer Photos by tucute: 1:24pm On Jun 30, 2019
safarigirl:

You are very right...You know most guys don't really know how to detect or tell a pretty lady...
Once a lady is light skinned or fair they mental judgment tunes to her being so fine and beautiful..
How can u compare Miracles girlfriend looking so pretty with Nina .There is no measure of comparison. Lets not even go to the intellectual prowess between the two..We all know how intelligent Nina is...lol....Being light skinned doesn't mean being beautiful..If u know u know..##
Re: Bbnaija Star Mracle Ikechukwu Show Off His Girlfriend In Adorable Summer Photos by ReeLoaDead(m): 2:00pm On Jun 30, 2019
SoliBayNG:

Bellisima (when fem)
Thanks - I was not aware.

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija Star Mracle Ikechukwu Show Off His Girlfriend In Adorable Summer Photos by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jun 30, 2019
safarigirl:

I suspect miracle is into the chick for more than just her face. Nina's mind is even more basic than her face.
Re: Bbnaija Star Mracle Ikechukwu Show Off His Girlfriend In Adorable Summer Photos by technuel: 7:41pm On Jun 30, 2019
tosinosam:

Programmer? Its rare to see a female programmer(maybe I was not paying attention though)
Dey full ground for Andela

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I dont Care What You People Write - Stella Damasus / Funke Akindele And Husband, JJC Skillz On Romantic Vacation In California (Photo / Anna Banner Celebrates Her 23rd Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.