Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,352 members, 7,829,886 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:12 PM

Busola Dakolo, Aaramide Abe, Goge Africa, Others Speak At Boss Lady Conference - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Busola Dakolo, Aaramide Abe, Goge Africa, Others Speak At Boss Lady Conference (33828 Views)

Busola Dakolo And Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation: 5 Shocking Things / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Busola Dakolo's Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun / Busola Dakolo: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA - Timi Dakolo Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Busola Dakolo, Aaramide Abe, Goge Africa, Others Speak At Boss Lady Conference by Insectkiller: 10:03pm On Jun 30, 2019
Don't mind her..

Public pvuzzzy..

grin
Jwonder:
This was all she wanted! Fame..
They already set up a website and asking for donations from the gullible ones..
A virgin that was raped in her father's house with her siblings at home, she did not scream or fight (not even because of the forceful penetration), and still sat down and waited for him to go to his car to bring Krest, for her to drink.
Same man still drove you to lonely part of the road, came down from the car, brought you out of the car, took you to the boot, bent you over and bleeped you, you still did not try to run, scream or even fight.

And in less than 48 hours they already coordinated a protest, printed placards and everything, so fast! Wow!

Aunty i hail you!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Busola Dakolo, Aaramide Abe, Goge Africa, Others Speak At Boss Lady Conference by agro100(m): 10:04pm On Jun 30, 2019
Ok
Re: Busola Dakolo, Aaramide Abe, Goge Africa, Others Speak At Boss Lady Conference by technuel: 10:05pm On Jun 30, 2019
after4:
So suddenly she don't become yeyebrity by pouring San San ontop another persin image. Attention seekers everywhere. If you think the only way you can go up is to pull someone down, then wait for karma cos the guy still dey do press up for your case.
Some times I ask myself what if you are timi dakolo and your wife tells you that she was going to tell the world something that happened(if it truly happened) some 17yrs ago, will timi say no, I don't think so becos if he says no, she will rain down fire and brime stone on him calling him all kinds of names. I think Timi's hands are tied such that even if he had wanted to say no he will not so, he choose to say yes in order to save his marriage knowing fully well that she can't win in a competent court of law.
I have also been wondering how she was able to manage the trauma and sit in the choir for 2 yrs singing in a church were the pastor "raped" her and the husband a choirmaster always having meeting with the man that raped his beloved wife. Kai this piple no dey fear God.
Make no body quote me, I no dey talk to you

You should be concerned about your Yeye Bloggers who pulled a stale article to the front page because her name is now popular all in the name of driving traffic to their blog. Busola is a calm Lady that does not want publicity, she is a shy type and this kind of publicity is what she might not subscribe to.

All I see here is that Timi is using this scandal to bring Pastor Biodun down. Two of them knows what is between them. My own point is how people who I taught are enlightened just dey fall my hands. An accused remains innocent until proven guilty by competent court of Law. It goes to show the quality of celebrities we have here in this country.
Re: Busola Dakolo, Aaramide Abe, Goge Africa, Others Speak At Boss Lady Conference by Frankiss44(m): 10:06pm On Jun 30, 2019
vinlyreeks:
Seems its the kind of attention she wanted... Oya hanty here you go. You now have it!!!.... You are beginning to take up our NL FP

Old event abeg ... She was already here before the rape interview

1 Like

Re: Busola Dakolo, Aaramide Abe, Goge Africa, Others Speak At Boss Lady Conference by chiedozie198100: 10:08pm On Jun 30, 2019
liberalchick:
Did you watch the four part video? In one she actually named two pastors that came with pastor Fatoyinbo to beg her parents after she told them what happened. Why didn’t those pastors come out to say that never happened? I just watched the videos today, she actually told her parents and her brother tried to stab the pastor but other church members intervened. He never denied that part of the story, he just said he never had sexual relations with her.

I don’t know why parents forgive rapists but don’t even think of the victim.

P.S this is an old event. The date says June 1, 2019. If it’s not a typo then the OP is being mischievous.

and the names of the pastors are....
Re: Busola Dakolo, Aaramide Abe, Goge Africa, Others Speak At Boss Lady Conference by Esales(m): 10:17pm On Jun 30, 2019
fabianiyobosa:

My statement is conditional.

As someone stated today, if he was innocent, he won’t have cancelled the already planned program.

Forget listening to mentors. He should listen to the Holy Spirit that lead them to plan the program in the first place with lots of publicity and invitees from outside Nigeria.

It is the obvious guilt and shame the lead him to cancel the program.

He can only go scot free if he lies.

Cancelling the program doesn't mean anything. One has to consider the speakers who may be blackmailed for turning up and the members who may have to face protests to attend. He preached today, I think that's a bold statement on his part
Re: Busola Dakolo, Aaramide Abe, Goge Africa, Others Speak At Boss Lady Conference by Christianlouis: 10:19pm On Jun 30, 2019
RUGA is everywhere trying to put the country in a big mess. Yet this news keeps on making front page. We know we have to look at this but let focus on the national problem.

I am carrying a protest somewhere in Nigeria about Ruga I need you all support to focus on this and let's match forward to talk about this so that the world should see.

This Fulani's cattle rearing ain't giving Nigeria any revenue why implementing to other states. cry

Thank you!!!
Re: Busola Dakolo, Aaramide Abe, Goge Africa, Others Speak At Boss Lady Conference by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jun 30, 2019
fotadmowmend:
COZA people should be grateful for BBN

The bbn that Will damn their destiny.
Repent for the kingdom of God is at hand
Re: Busola Dakolo, Aaramide Abe, Goge Africa, Others Speak At Boss Lady Conference by antidote06: 10:22pm On Jun 30, 2019
Jwonder:

Answer this simple question? How was she disvirgined and did not scream, was she that strong? And when he left to bring the Krest drink why did she not run to her siblings or call someone, she just sat there! I'm sorry but her story doesn't add up
her story get kleg sha..but i thnk she consented 2 d sex,but d guy treatd her lik a piece of shit!n nw dis is d time to tak her own revenge.

2 Likes

Re: Busola Dakolo, Aaramide Abe, Goge Africa, Others Speak At Boss Lady Conference by liberalchick(f): 10:22pm On Jun 30, 2019
Go and watch the video it’s available for free on the internet.
chiedozie198100:

and the names of the pastors are....

3 Likes

Re: Busola Dakolo, Aaramide Abe, Goge Africa, Others Speak At Boss Lady Conference by Johnnyessence(m): 10:23pm On Jun 30, 2019
Timi dakolo wife only seek attention here jare.
Re: Busola Dakolo, Aaramide Abe, Goge Africa, Others Speak At Boss Lady Conference by Bamz(m): 10:24pm On Jun 30, 2019
sukerefakere:
Fatoyinbo VS Dakolo

Predictions
2-2 goalless draw,
and under 1.5

Re: Busola Dakolo, Aaramide Abe, Goge Africa, Others Speak At Boss Lady Conference by okuwehcris: 10:24pm On Jun 30, 2019
On Fatoyinbo and Dakolos, this makes sense..

Just that we have lots of issues to tackle .. not this gossip news . I've just finished watching Busola Dakolo's interview about how Pastor Fatoyinbo allegedly raped her at 17.

Kai! Something just didn't make sense to me there.

I have no intention of making anyone feel bad here but I think there was no rape in the whole saga. There was rather a silent attraction that gave birth to mutual conjugality.

Why be around a man for that long if you never liked him?

Why keep mute on him raping you while your sister was in the house if you never liked it?

Why didn't you shout and raise alarm when he was leaving, after the purported rape if you never liked it?

Why didn't you share the first and second rape issue immediately to your beloved family if you never liked it?

Why still go to his church if you never liked it?

Why go stay at his house to help his wife and even sought to sleep in their master bedroom if you never liked it?

Why follow him in his car to drop you if you never liked it?

Why didn't you struggle when he took the u-turn to give you the supposed second rape if you never liked it?

Why didn't you tell anyone again or even the police if you never liked it?

After the third day, when he came to find out why you didn't go to church, why didn't you refuse going to the same church when he asked you to if you never liked it?

Why didn't you show any sign of what he did to anyone? Why conceal the whole issue if you never liked it?

Are you totally innocent

Why didn't you tell us if you ever seduced him?

Why didn't you tell us if you fell for his looks?

Why did you do what you did and are still doing what you're doing to him now? Is it fair?

So because someone accused you of sleeping with pastors in the past and is accusing you of being unfaithful in your marriage now you want to pick on the pastor who was in your past just to cover up on the accusation meted on you?

Who knows if you probably seduced him to push him to that extent?

What looks did you give him when he entered your house with your nighty on? Why didn't you rush to change? Why allow him to come in when you were probably naked in a transparent gown?

Please,

Pastors are humans. Let's be fair on them and their weaknesses as human as they are.

Don't go seducing a man with your talent and beauty and expect him to act as brother Paul in the Bible when you refused to leave him and his territory.

A man will chase you and get what he wants when he knows you're interested in him.

We're not fools please ����

The woman should just admit that she was wrong as much as she claims that he was wrong.

4 Likes

Re: Busola Dakolo, Aaramide Abe, Goge Africa, Others Speak At Boss Lady Conference by Shepherd00: 10:25pm On Jun 30, 2019
Esales:
What if, just what if this man is discharged in a court of law, where will all these ppl hide their faces ?
My thought too.

1 Like

Re: Busola Dakolo, Aaramide Abe, Goge Africa, Others Speak At Boss Lady Conference by Goldenheart(m): 10:26pm On Jun 30, 2019
kponkedenge:
There's something I don't get about this rape story and I somewhat need clarification..
She said the Pastor raped her when she was 17 years old or there about..... So why was she still attending the church till adulthood and even married in the church... Most rape victims are scared to even come face to face with their attackers after the incident and even in many years to come.... The story looks somehow to me.

If she accused him of having an affair with her like the case of Ese Walter, I would believe her 100 percent.... But this looks somehow to me.

Ppl no Wan know o
Re: Busola Dakolo, Aaramide Abe, Goge Africa, Others Speak At Boss Lady Conference by Esales(m): 10:32pm On Jun 30, 2019
KanuSE:

For me, I'm more worried about the dangerous precedent this will set if BF is found NOT GUILTY as other real rape cases may be viewed with suspicion or contempt.

Very dangerous precedent!

There's no precedent here. Without evidences, her story doesn't hold any water. She can't prove he know her age before they had any sexual relations neither can she justify singing as a chorister voluntarily for years after the so called rape happened. If he was really raping her, her family won't have let her step another foot into his church.

I work with an NGO where we fight sexual abuse in underage children. I have listened to and identified several abused children and even successfully persuaded some to open up about their abusers. These are children 8 - 15yrs old. I did courses in early childhood education, clinical and criminal psychology and I can equally say her stories don't add up with good proof. She didn't show any withdrawal symptoms, no post abuse trauma effect from her story, no Stockholm syndrome etc. Being disvirgined with even fingers leaves psychological scars. How much more a sexual rape. If truly her mind was on auto pilot, she must have slipped into depression faster than a rocket or even been suicidal enough to have attempted suicide. Instead she was dancing to church and singing right in front of the pastor for 10yrs+..

A serial rapist can't have walked away from her just like that either. Even after they have been arrested and served jail term. There is still a high probability that they will stalk their favourite prey.

I can continue but if your mind is made up, it won't make a difference.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Busola Dakolo, Aaramide Abe, Goge Africa, Others Speak At Boss Lady Conference by Esales(m): 10:35pm On Jun 30, 2019
lanocfoods:

Discharged does not mean he is not guilty, the only reason will be for lack of evidence. The law is an ass, and a double ass here in nigeria where money and influence can buy you truth.
That man so did it

Why are you convinced that he's guilty? Because Busola said so?

Ese said they had an affair but she later felt used. She didn't say he raped her.

He's a womanizer but I don't think he's a rapist

4 Likes

Re: Busola Dakolo, Aaramide Abe, Goge Africa, Others Speak At Boss Lady Conference by greggng: 10:37pm On Jun 30, 2019
Some of you don't know the burden this lady has removed from her body...she is like a woman who has been delivered from a strong spirit. ...telling her husband her past and her husband being supportive has gone a long way to deepen their relationship. Don't blame her if you see her shine everyday...the burden has now been shifted to the perpetrator

1 Like

Re: Busola Dakolo, Aaramide Abe, Goge Africa, Others Speak At Boss Lady Conference by oritse(m): 10:41pm On Jun 30, 2019
babakb:
Timi Dakolo musical career is finally over, now he wants to thrive in controversy

Over by you
Re: Busola Dakolo, Aaramide Abe, Goge Africa, Others Speak At Boss Lady Conference by neeyor88: 10:46pm On Jun 30, 2019
Bar1941:
NAIRALAND, NAIRALAND, NAIRALAND

How many times did I call you? this event happened June 1, 2019 and today is June 30, simply because Busola Dakolo is there, the topic is moved to the front page. It seems there is truly a conspiracy theory regarding this Busola matter and Nairaland might be part of the conspirators.

I wonder oo!!!!!
Re: Busola Dakolo, Aaramide Abe, Goge Africa, Others Speak At Boss Lady Conference by sweetrace(f): 11:11pm On Jun 30, 2019
fabianiyobosa:

If he is truthful, he will be jailed. If he lies, he will be discharged.

Bill Cosby is in jail today after sexually assaulting a lady 25 years ago.

Bill Cosby drugged his victims to make it easy to rape them. Who drugged Busola that she could not scream, struggle, bite his hand, or even tear down the house to save her herself. Afterall, it was her house. Nonsense!
Re: Busola Dakolo, Aaramide Abe, Goge Africa, Others Speak At Boss Lady Conference by Kennydoc(m): 11:24pm On Jun 30, 2019
kponkedenge:
There's something I don't get about this rape story and I somewhat need clarification..
She said the Pastor raped her when she was 17 years old or there about..... So why was she still attending the church till adulthood and even married in the church... Most rape victims are scared to even come face to face with their attackers after the incident and even in many years to come.... The story looks somehow to me.

If she accused him of having an affair with her like the case of Ese Walter, I would believe her 100 percent.... But this looks somehow to me.

She left the church, and never married there.
Timi also didn't meet her there. I don't even think Timi has ever been a member of COZA.
Get your 'facts' right.

https://www.infoplanet.biz/2016/06/timi-dakolohow-i-met-my-wife-at-house.html?m=0
Re: Busola Dakolo, Aaramide Abe, Goge Africa, Others Speak At Boss Lady Conference by Kennydoc(m): 11:43pm On Jun 30, 2019
For those asking why Busola came out now after 20 years, click on this link and see how she was pushed to come out and tell her own truth.

https://www.informationng.com/2019/05/timi-dakolos-wife-use-to-sleep-with-pastors-and-spend-church-money-lady-alleges.html
Re: Busola Dakolo, Aaramide Abe, Goge Africa, Others Speak At Boss Lady Conference by kponkedenge(m): 12:09am On Jul 01, 2019
Kennydoc:

She left the church, and never married there.
Timi also didn't meet her there. I don't even think Timi has ever been a member of COZA.
Get your 'facts' right.

https://www.infoplanet.biz/2016/06/timi-dakolohow-i-met-my-wife-at-house.html?m=0
Thanks for the clarification
Re: Busola Dakolo, Aaramide Abe, Goge Africa, Others Speak At Boss Lady Conference by Nobody: 1:38am On Jul 01, 2019
fabianiyobosa:

If he is truthful, he will be jailed. If he lies, he will be discharged.

Bill Cosby is in jail today after sexually assaulting a lady 25 years ago.

Bill Cosby drugged those ladies otherwise, we would be walking free.
Re: Busola Dakolo, Aaramide Abe, Goge Africa, Others Speak At Boss Lady Conference by mrdipye(m): 1:45am On Jul 01, 2019
Why I'm I reading this July 1st when the meeting actually held on 1st of June?? I just couldn't continue reading when I saw the date.

1 Like

Re: Busola Dakolo, Aaramide Abe, Goge Africa, Others Speak At Boss Lady Conference by cococandy(f): 1:51am On Jul 01, 2019
Reprobate scumbag
thesicilian:

So a presumably innocent man should be condemned so as to encourage other rape cases to speak up in future?
I'm amazed at how little the reasoning of women is affected by education.

1 Like

Re: Busola Dakolo, Aaramide Abe, Goge Africa, Others Speak At Boss Lady Conference by Blazebond(m): 6:27am On Jul 01, 2019
grin grin grin grin Local Girl is now famous rugagagagagagagagagagagagagagagagagaga hahahahaha.
Re: Busola Dakolo, Aaramide Abe, Goge Africa, Others Speak At Boss Lady Conference by 9jaRealist: 7:00am On Jul 01, 2019
Npfn:
See someone that was raped people have time bbn oyq take over

Did she tell you she she raped yesterday or today? shocked
>
Re: Busola Dakolo, Aaramide Abe, Goge Africa, Others Speak At Boss Lady Conference by saintokwuluora(m): 7:41am On Jul 01, 2019
Jwonder:
This was all she wanted! Fame..
They already set up a website and asking for donations from the gullible ones..
A virgin that was raped in her father's house with her siblings at home, she did not scream or fight (not even because of the forceful penetration), and still sat down and waited for him to go to his car to bring Krest, for her to drink.
Same man still drove you to lonely part of the road, came down from the car, brought you out of the car, took you to the boot, bent you over and bleeped you, you still did not try to run, scream or even fight.

And in less than 48 hours they already coordinated a protest, printed placards and everything, so fast! Wow!

Aunty i hail you!!!!!
You just expressed my thoughts when I saw the conference post. She is wicked while Timi is the biggest fool. Both reminds me of Adam and Eve or Ananias and Sapphira in the Bible in which case the consequences of their action is next.
Re: Busola Dakolo, Aaramide Abe, Goge Africa, Others Speak At Boss Lady Conference by ashanti409: 7:42am On Jul 01, 2019
In my own opinion, there are still some dark secrets between Timi dankolo wife and COZA pastor. Let us look into this matter with open mind. the story given by Timi dankolo wife have many holes not to believe and the pastor does not want to press any charges against the story.

1. he raped you in your father house with your sister in the room, without any blood stain and loud cry. he went to his car to bring something and you are still on the floor (How)

2. he knows that your parent were not around and have the confident of doing it. (How)

3. he met you with night gown and pant (Hmm)

4. he continue with his bad action toward you and you are cool on going to his church (Hmm??)

5. let us say, she was young and manipulated, does that stupidity continue till her wedding day, to stand infront of a man that made her sad. (hmm??)

I am not supporting the pastor, the pastor hand is not clean either, we are at the end time. alot of nigerians pastor have dark secrets. Proverty and evil thought has eaten them all. They only hide under religion.

But there is still something we are missing...........

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Burna Boy Strips For Ladies At Calabar #starmusictrek (Photos) / Kizz Daniel Mocks Nigerian Women Who Copy Foreigners By Sniffing Flowers / Mikel Obi And His Partner, Olga Celebrates 7 Year Anniversary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.