Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,984 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:39 AM

Rape Allegation: Nigerians Protest At COZA Church (Live Updates) - Religion (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Rape Allegation: Nigerians Protest At COZA Church (Live Updates) (89074 Views)

Rape Allegations: CAN Disowns COZA Church / Two Arrested By SSS At COZA / Busola Dakolo: Nigerians To Protest At COZA Church On Sunday Over Rape Allegatio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rape Allegation: Nigerians Protest At COZA Church (Live Updates) by Mateen1000: 11:31am On Jun 30, 2019
HIV1:

You are the one that is a good , she has the right as woman to cover her. body before opening the door for the man of God

What’s your point sef, Are u saying the allegation is false or she seduces him??
Re: Rape Allegation: Nigerians Protest At COZA Church (Live Updates) by hrykanu231(m): 11:31am On Jun 30, 2019
zeuss:
protestesting an allegation that is not substantiated? useless wicked idiots. ..why waste time instead of filing a rape charge in a police station or sueing to court. ...idiots with their band of evil mindless mob.....daily herdsmen are raping, kidnapping and murdering people all over the country not a sound from this jobless hyper activists

Please permit me to ask, how many such protest have you initiated, especially as it concerns other ills you have mentioned?
Re: Rape Allegation: Nigerians Protest At COZA Church (Live Updates) by Nobody: 11:31am On Jun 30, 2019
kingreign:

To hell with you and who you are. I know you're powerless and defenseless. Don't try me or else you may not survive past this night if I kneel down to pray against you.

I am trying you and I have tried you. Kneel down to pray against me that I will not survive this night . You will know Christ is the head of his Church. Disruption of Church service is an attack on Christ
Re: Rape Allegation: Nigerians Protest At COZA Church (Live Updates) by safarigirl(f): 11:31am On Jun 30, 2019
Ladies, please take note

If any of these men that are active on Nairaland ask you out, please, say no to them

Most of them are rapists, rape apologists, animals. Anybody supporting this man and questioning these protests, are all evil.

Supporting a rapist is corruption. Saying that people should not protest rape ia corruption. All of the times that people have protested alleged corrupt officers, why haven't you said they should find something better to do? When you say they should go and protest those in N/Assembly and Aso Rock, do you have proof that politicians are corrupt as well? Is their corruption not also alleged?

Every crime is alleged, but people ought to protest it, because without protests, there will be no investigations against the wealthyband influential

There are no sacred cows, if a mechanic must be convicted of rape, so must a rich and influential Man of God. What is justice if its arms don't reach the high and mighty of the society? Fatoyinbo must be used as a scapegoat, whether you are a local school teacher or a rich, urban pastor, you must answer to your crimes

Nairaland is filled with sick people. Everyone must be held accountable for their crimes, it is those in positions of trust that rape those who trust them, the most. Rape is a betrayal of trust, not just an act of violence

Busola's confession has led many to confess their truths across thos nation. People are finding out tgeir kids and siblings have been molested in large numbers, it is exposing animals and allowing victims of all ages the chance to heal.

Busola Dakota has done a great thing and she will be rewarded heavily by God.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rape Allegation: Nigerians Protest At COZA Church (Live Updates) by victorvezx(m): 11:31am On Jun 30, 2019
utenwuson:
Time dakolo, his wife and all the yeye celebrities that condemning fatoyinbo are mad.
U stay in one corner for over 14 years u didn't say sh*t, how can someone without a gun r*pe busola home and away?
Just imagine, person come your house, u wear only night gown open door knowing fully well no one is home, why not simply tell him through the window the people he's looking for weren't around and go put up something?
U still went to his house, take u to car bumper and romp u in doggy and u call it rape?
Kwara state law says 16 years is the official year for consenting and u said u were 17 shey?
The lady still remain in the church for over 2 years and still lead in the choir haba.
If u are raped, the first thing to do is to tell your parents, your parents should take u to a doctor for examination and a medical report written, then to police or dss for arrest and possibly persecution....
What's paining me is the lie that just a tap to the mouth to keep quite and she fell on the couch to be disvirgin as if it's a small thing...

My problem with most youth is that they don't think critically, that's why they are swindled by God of men and politician. A 17year old is not a kid, most 17year old are in 100lvl in the university.

Someone said the reason He believed her is because she has no reason to lie...hehehe.

Protest over allegation? He should arrest most of them and make huge money from this case please.
American celebrity Bill Cosby sexual abused and raped some actresses in the 1990s, the women did not report it until 2018, bill cosby was arrested and currently in jail serving a long sentence. So reporting a rape does not have a time duration, a victim can report a rape whenever she feels it is right

3 Likes

Re: Rape Allegation: Nigerians Protest At COZA Church (Live Updates) by versashee: 11:31am On Jun 30, 2019
Estharfabian:
you think this matter hasn't been tabled to the police?

Nigga, What's wrong with you?

And please, With things you're ignorant about? Learn to Curtail your Puerile opinions. Make person no hear am.

The man didn't force her? How do you even know this? Why are you so quick to take sides with him? Why do you just disregard her stories? Why are you pained? What's wrong with our men?

Nothing is wrong with d men.
Re: Rape Allegation: Nigerians Protest At COZA Church (Live Updates) by prinsam30: 11:32am On Jun 30, 2019
darkelf:

There is a topic on Nairaland that says that billions were paid to senators recently. Any protest about that? NO. They are busy wasting time on allegations yet unconfirmed. I have worked in the hospital setting for years and have seen tape victims. My dear, this girl isn't a rape victim. She is a pretender

The truth would soon come to light and she will single handedly bring down her husband's career.

I foresee that too
Re: Rape Allegation: Nigerians Protest At COZA Church (Live Updates) by IamSoProlific: 11:32am On Jun 30, 2019
kenddys:

please shut it with your stupid analysis

Typical Nigerian, abuse and unwarranted insult over common sense.

Anyways what common sense or point should I expect from a nit-wit and dvmbfellow like you.

Re: Rape Allegation: Nigerians Protest At COZA Church (Live Updates) by BobRisky5050: 11:32am On Jun 30, 2019
Abeg Timi Dakolo na celebrity because d guy no even sabi sing sef
toydee:
There must be forces against the pastor, this is beyond the rape allegation. Meanwhile how many times have these same people protested against their various state n the federal bad governance n embezzlement.this is crazy..Ok,because timi is a celebrity they're protesting. Hhmmmm

2 Likes

Re: Rape Allegation: Nigerians Protest At COZA Church (Live Updates) by IamCharles123: 11:32am On Jun 30, 2019
Lol, I don't support the pastor but they should riot like this for buhari to step down. The pastor is irrelevant in the country's affairs, so the root nor get meaning to me. They should go n settle their case in court.
Re: Rape Allegation: Nigerians Protest At COZA Church (Live Updates) by Mateen1000: 11:33am On Jun 30, 2019
utenwuson:
what So can I just say u raped my sister? I don't need evidence to prove this u know

Your point is she’s lying Right??
But think about it, What will she gain with the lies??
Re: Rape Allegation: Nigerians Protest At COZA Church (Live Updates) by darkelf: 11:33am On Jun 30, 2019
kingreign:

To hell with you and who you are. I know you're powerless and defenseless. Don't try me or else you may not survive past this night if I kneel down to pray against you.

So God is a hired killer that kills people.

You lots are the problem with the church. You claim to serve a loving God but there is no love in your hearts. Pray, God kills me too. I'm waiting.
Re: Rape Allegation: Nigerians Protest At COZA Church (Live Updates) by AdorableJosh(m): 11:33am On Jun 30, 2019
Bruh, the toxicity on Nairaland is mind numbing.
Re: Rape Allegation: Nigerians Protest At COZA Church (Live Updates) by pinkygurl(f): 11:33am On Jun 30, 2019
MARRIED PASTOR ZIP YOUR ANOINTED PREEK grin

Re: Rape Allegation: Nigerians Protest At COZA Church (Live Updates) by tegrianonigltd(m): 11:34am On Jun 30, 2019
utenwuson:
1st I'm not even a Christian, but I even want to ask this question, what do u want the pastor to do now? Arrest himself? Confess? Or should kill himself, wait, what if I say u raped my sister, do I need evidence to prove this?

First voiced heard then court, it happened to Bill Cosby, crimes like this he committed 20 to 35 years back. He was jailed.. did you know the story, one person shout out, others started creeping in, before you know it, if Nigeria is like America, if this man is a rapist Nd pervert, he would be in jail no matter your status.
Re: Rape Allegation: Nigerians Protest At COZA Church (Live Updates) by babajero(m): 11:34am On Jun 30, 2019
utenwuson:
Time dakolo, his wife and all the yeye celebrities that condemning fatoyinbo are mad.
U stay in one corner for over 14 years u didn't say sh*t, how can someone without a gun r*pe busola home and away?
Just imagine, person come your house, u wear only night gown open door knowing fully well no one is home, why not simply tell him through the window the people he's looking for weren't around and go put up something?
U still went to his house, take u to car bumper and romp u in doggy and u call it rape?
Kwara state law says 16 years is the official year for consenting and u said u were 17 shey?
The lady still remain in the church for over 2 years and still lead in the choir haba.
If u are raped, the first thing to do is to tell your parents, your parents should take u to a doctor for examination and a medical report written, then to police or dss for arrest and possibly persecution....
What's paining me is the lie that just a tap to the mouth to keep quite and she fell on the couch to be disvirgin as if it's a small thing...

My problem with most youth is that they don't think critically, that's why they are swindled by God of men and politician. A 17year old is not a kid, most 17year old are in 100lvl in the university.

Someone said the reason He believed her is because she has no reason to lie...hehehe.

Protest over allegation? He should arrest most of them and make huge money from this case please.
Not only that, how can someone rape a virgin without pain nor struggle, do you know how hard it is to disvirgin a girl? And she even said her siblings were at home. Even if there was sex it was consensual not against her wish

1 Like

Re: Rape Allegation: Nigerians Protest At COZA Church (Live Updates) by Chithauri(m): 11:34am On Jun 30, 2019
Bacteriologist:

God please don't. Some of us are still sane. Please do not deactivate.

Edit: She's gone. Another brilliant mind is lost due to these unapologetic low-lives.
Nairaland has 2million members if someone leaves because people don't agree with her she can go to hell.don't tell me to condemn and hang somebody based on he said and she said because I will not.

6 Likes

Re: Rape Allegation: Nigerians Protest At COZA Church (Live Updates) by tegrianonigltd(m): 11:34am On Jun 30, 2019
utenwuson:
1st I'm not even a Christian, but I even want to ask this question, what do u want the pastor to do now? Arrest himself? Confess? Or should kill himself, wait, what if I say u raped my sister, do I need evidence to prove this?

First voiced heard then court, it happened to Bill Cosby, crimes like this he committed 20 to 35 years back. He was jailed.. did you know the story, one person shout out, others started creeping in, before you know it, if Nigeria is like America, if this man is a rapist Nd pervert, he would be in jail no matter your status.

1 Like

Re: Rape Allegation: Nigerians Protest At COZA Church (Live Updates) by kunmiiii: 11:34am On Jun 30, 2019
Bacteriologist:

God please don't. Some of us are still sane. Please do not deactivate.

Edit: She's gone. Another brilliant mind is lost due to these unapologetic low-lives.

Lol...but seriously, there are so many poor thinkers on NL, rape apologists, misogynists, and a retinue of cyber crime advocates, they have taken and ran over Nairaland that I stopped engaging them a long time ago, I always give kudos to people who have the strength to. Hiaaan...I can't deal also, i just read topics on FP and move on because finding reasonable comments or intelligible discourse is always like a needle in a haystack.

4 Likes

Re: Rape Allegation: Nigerians Protest At COZA Church (Live Updates) by boss1310(m): 11:34am On Jun 30, 2019
what is really happening in this country,why this misplaced priorities when its time for national problem everyone disappears.am sure with the noise about this issue we are yet to hear all the stories behind it
Re: Rape Allegation: Nigerians Protest At COZA Church (Live Updates) by abels(m): 11:34am On Jun 30, 2019
you are a mad man
zeuss:
protestesting an allegation that is not substantiated? useless wicked idiots. ..why waste time instead of filing a rape charge in a police station or sueing to court. ...idiots with their band of evil mindless mob.....daily herdsmen are raping, kidnapping and murdering people all over the country not a sound from this jobless hyper activists
Re: Rape Allegation: Nigerians Protest At COZA Church (Live Updates) by kingreign(m): 11:34am On Jun 30, 2019
babaolofin:

I am trying you and I have tried you. Kneel down to pray against me that I will not survive this night . You will know Christ is the head of his Church. Disruption of Church service is an attack on Christ

Which church! Or gathering of young men and women searching for jobs and matchmaking and contracts headed by a serial rapist and assisted by his team using bible and screaming Jesus as a coverup?

I know a living church from a mile afar no need to talk much. If you're blind you're blind.
Re: Rape Allegation: Nigerians Protest At COZA Church (Live Updates) by SSAwhistleblowe: 11:35am On Jun 30, 2019
A member just told me he announced that he was stepping down today as pastor and that the church elders have taken over.
Re: Rape Allegation: Nigerians Protest At COZA Church (Live Updates) by culcat(m): 11:35am On Jun 30, 2019
This is serious, very soon , NINA & BAMBAM of big brother Nigeria will complain about rape from MIRACLE and TEDDY.A and the lazy Nigerian youths will start protesting. sad

1 Like

Re: Rape Allegation: Nigerians Protest At COZA Church (Live Updates) by hightempo(m): 11:35am On Jun 30, 2019
Everybody has suddenly become a mouth piece..All these celebrities protesting up and down should go and sit down. I wonder when suddenly Instagram, twitter, Facebook and YouTube channel has become a court of law where an alleged criminal case is being tried....None of them could champion and lead a protest for good governance, we all knew when someone among them tried to championed the afformentioned, he was deserted like a carrier of Ebola virus and the protest never saw the light of the day.....
Re: Rape Allegation: Nigerians Protest At COZA Church (Live Updates) by Uniquedee(f): 11:35am On Jun 30, 2019
eraj4real:
I am a young man, and at about age 17-18, a pastor often called me to his office in Port Harcourt to teach him to use computers and huged me tight behind the door of his office. Then used his penis to try pressing on me. Because of fear, and confusion I often kept quiet. Till a day at about age 20 I visited the church he was posted to in Onitsha as I was returning on a journey. He made me pass the night, and made us sleep together in the parlour (his wife traveled). That night he attempted having sex with me, but I resisted all night, but didn't say a word till I got into a bus the next day on my way back to Port Harcourt, I sent him terrible text messages. He apologized. I forgave him. 5-6 years later in year 2011, when he opened his church in Ibadan, I donated N264,000 as a NYSC corper (I closed my account) to support his fledging church. It was only today, at age 33 that I summed up the courage to tell him, "never contact me again". Pastors have a controlling power on members. I didn't add, I also put his son on scholarship for about 2 years but ended this year (I paid over 250k to support his son, mainly because though he tried hurting me, he gave me books and advice that really helped me in business and life in general. He also once called a young entrepreneur who gave me this advice at age 18, "what will you want you children to call you? Papa or Daddy". That influenced my actions for life. I suggest pastors constantly go for counseling to avoid destroying the same people they build. He helped me see my talent in computer than studying medicine even when my parents forced me to study medicine. Pastors have strong influence

This ur story is different abeg

.I mean...person come ur house u go greet am with night gown.. Man for that matter..why didn't u go wear something or just ignore the door been knocked thanfulky its locked.. If he trys to break it people will see him.
I mean...in my one room apartment if I get male visitor..and I dey wear bum short I go find better thing wear now..u wear night gown for easy passage plus ur sister even dey upstairs... U no run..in ur own case its his office no one was there with u...
It just doesn't add up

1 Like

Re: Rape Allegation: Nigerians Protest At COZA Church (Live Updates) by Chithauri(m): 11:36am On Jun 30, 2019
Mateen1000:

Your point is she’s lying Right??
But think about it, What will she gain with the lies??
the court will decide what she gains. if she wants justice the court and not social media will give her.
Re: Rape Allegation: Nigerians Protest At COZA Church (Live Updates) by Nobody: 11:36am On Jun 30, 2019
Watched the video of a woman who claimed herdsmen abducted her, the husband and their 9yr old daughter... This woman talked about how she she was raped and her daughter striped unclad and molested. She narrated how her husband was beating to stupor and they were held for days, with all this happening along Akure ilesa express way here in the south west. Funny enough no protest, no sympathy , no government intervention or support, why? Because they think Fulanis have nothing to lose and they the protesters have nothing to gain. But in a case of a pastor especially one who has reached the peak of his career every bloggers and activists wants to make money out of his problem and prove to us they are working.... In as much as I don't support pastor Fatoyinbo, I also see this useless protest as an hypocrisy of the highest order. ... #Gotocourt#Freehearing

2 Likes

Re: Rape Allegation: Nigerians Protest At COZA Church (Live Updates) by AdorableJosh(m): 11:37am On Jun 30, 2019
xyz123456:
I don't understand one thing. Is it that people respect their Pastors so much (Fatoyinbo) or there are just lots of rape apologists on Nairaland/Nigeria?? I am baffled by some of these comments supporting Fatoyinbo

All of the above.
Re: Rape Allegation: Nigerians Protest At COZA Church (Live Updates) by onadana: 11:38am On Jun 30, 2019
utenwuson:

I can swear that Okafor's law took its cause.Surely,it couldn't have been once.Her silence then signified her consent and enjoyment.Its all smoke,I watched her interview, wasn't convincing. She even described how he brought out his penis,most girls in that situation will scream,bite,claw,shout..etc or after the deed,tells someone.BUSOLA KEPT QUIET.

1 Like

Re: Rape Allegation: Nigerians Protest At COZA Church (Live Updates) by nairalanduseles: 11:38am On Jun 30, 2019
Cybertext:

She wasn't alone, she said her elder sister was
upstairs sleeping @bold

Someone said the reason He believed her is because she has no reason to lie... I was like WTF!! In 21century trending cases bring money. OK forget money, what was potiphar's wife reason to lie against Joseph??

Since Nrymars case and when I saw the movie 'when they see us' I stopped judging a case on sided.

Imagine jobless youth protesting an alleged rape case when unemployment is on the increase , RUGA, insecurity and kidnapping are all on the increase. This country is a joke.

Pastor's are not God so are Celebrities too..... Rubbish!!

17 year old is a minor .....That is a kid under law
Re: Rape Allegation: Nigerians Protest At COZA Church (Live Updates) by meobizy(f): 11:38am On Jun 30, 2019
I am only surprised Nigerians look so well fed that I am mistaking Abuja citizens for North Americans.

I applaud this protest and as usual am not surprised a lot of Nairalanders choose to sit home and type rubbish epistles.
I honestly thought the plan won’t see the light of day, with everyone choosing to follow the Nairaland and Twitter reaction route.

We stay complaining about the government yet do nothing on a regular day but type rubbish on social media, thinking our words and thoughts will burn them off the seat of power.
Lazy jokers, that’s what we are.
Is it not from the action to question smaller vices that we can build momentum to attack larger ones?
If I lived in ABJ I will by now have stayed in that location protesting against the man of goat.
These men are only as powerful as Nigerians make them aka a reflection of our bastard leaders.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (24) (Reply)

How Prophet Daniel Abodunrin Was Killed By Lions At U.I. Zoo In 1991 In Ibadan / Female Preacher's Dress To A Birthday Party: Anything Wrong With It? / Sunday Service Suspended In SCOAN Over TB Joshua’s Death, Members Weep

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.