Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,837 members, 7,817,477 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:55 PM

The X Factor 2010 (who's Watching) - TV/Movies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The X Factor 2010 (who's Watching) (22995 Views)

Poll: Who Will Win The X Factor 2010?

John Adeleye: 10% (3 votes)
Mary Byrne: 0% (0 votes)
Storm Lee: 0% (0 votes)
Cher Lloyd: 17% (5 votes)
Katie Waissel: 0% (0 votes)
Rebecca Ferguson: 6% (2 votes)
1 Direction: 3% (1 vote)
Belel Amie: 3% (1 vote)
FYD: 0% (0 votes)
Aiden Grimshaw: 6% (2 votes)
Matt Cardel: 31% (9 votes)
Nicolo Festo: 0% (0 votes)
THE WILD CARDS: 0% (0 votes)
Treyc Cohen: 6% (2 votes)
Wagner Fiuza Carriho: 3% (1 vote)
Diva Fever: 0% (0 votes)
Peije Richardson: 10% (3 votes)
This poll has ended

Tomorrow Belongs To Me- Movie, Who's Watching? / DJ Switch Wins Glo X Factor [PHOTOS] / X-factor (Who's Watching) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The X Factor 2010 (who's Watching) by maedan(f): 10:11pm On Oct 23, 2010
Kenny_G:

and to think the likes of cowell & cole applauded that tripe of a performance, makes you wonder if they are "patronising" her to justify the bizzare decision to put her through in the first place,

When all the judges agree like that, you just know they're patronizing the hell out of the singer. Not to justify her, but I think, to deceive her into thinking she still stands a chance. If she last more than a week I'll be shocked.
Re: The X Factor 2010 (who's Watching) by agabaI23(m): 10:27pm On Oct 23, 2010
maedan:

When all the judges agree like that, you just know they're patronizing the hell out of the singer. Not to justify her, but I think, to deceive her into thinking she still stands a chance. If she last more than a week I'll be shocked.

I was surprised when I saw them applauding her really. I thought her performance was pathetic. You could see that on Cheryl's response.
Re: The X Factor 2010 (who's Watching) by saraj(f): 11:15pm On Oct 23, 2010
Poor John is in trouble, he was one of the first on angry
Simon Cow obviously wants Katie, Cher or One Direction
to win what with him shoving them down our throats despite
their very average/poor performances.
At the rate this show is going I hope Wagner wins,
its become a circus anyway plus he's 150/1 to win
worth putting 10 euros on
Re: The X Factor 2010 (who's Watching) by kadman(m): 11:17pm On Oct 23, 2010
sara j:

Poor John is in trouble, he was one of the first on angry
Simon Cow obviously wants Katie, Cher or One Direction
to win what with him shoving them down our throats despite
their very average/poor performances.
At the rate this show is going I hope Wagner wins,
its become a circus anyway plus he's 150/1 to win
worth putting 10 euros on
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Gambling is a sin ! Lol
Re: The X Factor 2010 (who's Watching) by saraj(f): 11:29pm On Oct 23, 2010
can I ask someone, How are One Direction
being praised for their DIRE performances??
Belle Amie, John and Aiden in bottom 3??
Re: The X Factor 2010 (who's Watching) by maedan(f): 11:40pm On Oct 23, 2010
sara j:

can I ask someone, How are One Direction
being praised for their DIRE performances??
Simon Cow obviously wants Katie, Cher
or One Direction to win what with him pushing
them down our throats about how
amazing they are despite their p*ss poor
performances.
At this rate I hope Wagner wins, its a joke anyway.
I believe he is 150/1 to win, worth putting a tenner on??

Lol, I agree that One Direction's performance was all over the place (the vocals, at least). But I think they have as much right as any of the rest to be there. They're young, with experience they'll get better. That's what X-Factor does, builds on those with potential. The whole show is one big joke anyway; apart from Matt Cardle, Mary and John, there's no one worth taking seriously.
Re: The X Factor 2010 (who's Watching) by kadman(m): 3:30pm On Oct 24, 2010
That red hair gave Rebecca more personality than she's had in her entire life . . Great voice, wrong song choice.

Cheryl Lloyd is good; she's different, sticking to her guns and bringing it ! It's like she's already a star !

I don't know why NL peeps are whining about everything on the show this year - it's good sha, it's all the whining that makes me youtube the performances anyway cheesy
Re: The X Factor 2010 (who's Watching) by manmustwac(m): 5:17pm On Oct 24, 2010
I missed the show yesterday guys but did anybody see the picture of katie in the star newspaper where she poses in a nightclub sitting down wearing a bikini with her legs wide apart and a man with his face between her legs that gives the impression that he's licking it?
Re: The X Factor 2010 (who's Watching) by manmustwac(m): 5:25pm On Oct 24, 2010
^^^katie will get voted off tonite because of the above post. TRUST ME!
Re: The X Factor 2010 (who's Watching) by maedan(f): 6:15pm On Oct 24, 2010
kadman:

That red hair gave Rebecca more personality than she's had in her entire life . . Great voice, wrong song choice.

Cheryl Lloyd is good; she's different, sticking to her guns and bringing it ! It's like she's already a star !

I don't know why NL peeps are whining about everything on the show this year - it's good sha, it's all the whining that makes me youtube the performances anyway cheesy

Well, we mostly whine because, let's face it, we've seen better. I mean during Alexandra Burke's year, we had some of the best X-Factor. In fact, to me Alexandra was the ultimate contestant: week after week, whatever the song or era (50's, rock etc) she gave us a show 100%. Sorry if we're not impressed by this year's offerings undecided.
Re: The X Factor 2010 (who's Watching) by manmustwac(m): 8:08pm On Oct 24, 2010
KATE PLEASE GO HOME TONIGHT
Re: The X Factor 2010 (who's Watching) by manmustwac(m): 8:38pm On Oct 24, 2010
CHER IS STAYING shocked shocked shocked
Re: The X Factor 2010 (who's Watching) by funkybaby(f): 8:41pm On Oct 24, 2010
manmustwac:

CHER IS STAYING shocked shocked shocked

and wagner too grin grin
Re: The X Factor 2010 (who's Watching) by funkybaby(f): 8:43pm On Oct 24, 2010
this year's show is wack. walahi  angry angry

how can wagner scale thru and kate and adeleye is in the last 2.

the voters are racist   tongue
Re: The X Factor 2010 (who's Watching) by Moyola(f): 8:43pm On Oct 24, 2010
Oh noooooooooooooo! embarassed
Re: The X Factor 2010 (who's Watching) by debosky(m): 8:43pm On Oct 24, 2010
Prepare for John to go . . . .
Re: The X Factor 2010 (who's Watching) by manmustwac(m): 8:50pm On Oct 24, 2010
treyc and john i would never have predicted it cry cry cry
Re: The X Factor 2010 (who's Watching) by Moyola(f): 8:50pm On Oct 24, 2010
. . 4got hiz wordz or wot??
Re: The X Factor 2010 (who's Watching) by Kayyy: 8:51pm On Oct 24, 2010
sorry to derail this thread a bit , bt debosky please i left a message on the hse thread , please i would like to ask you some few details concerning environmental consulting , please kindly read and reply me
Re: The X Factor 2010 (who's Watching) by maedan(f): 8:51pm On Oct 24, 2010
Knowing TreyC, she'll kill it. Besides, John forgot some words.
Re: The X Factor 2010 (who's Watching) by mystikal(m): 8:53pm On Oct 24, 2010
Treyc has nailed it jo
Re: The X Factor 2010 (who's Watching) by manmustwac(m): 8:54pm On Oct 24, 2010
mystikal:

Treyc has nailed it jo
yeah treyc has nailed it
Re: The X Factor 2010 (who's Watching) by maedan(f): 8:55pm On Oct 24, 2010
I wish John can stay, he's a nice chap. I knew that rock thing wasn't for TreyC.
Re: The X Factor 2010 (who's Watching) by manmustwac(m): 8:57pm On Oct 24, 2010
na all you nairalanders cause am coz una no vote for john cry cry cry
Re: The X Factor 2010 (who's Watching) by maedan(f): 8:58pm On Oct 24, 2010
Obviously a fix, they needed to get rid of someone, and John had to be sacrificed. They put him up against a person that he could never beat: TreyC. Imagine someone like Wagner still in the show. John is the first scapegoat, like they say, "someone has to go home". This is the first time I actually felt sad about a contestant leaving.
Re: The X Factor 2010 (who's Watching) by Moyola(f): 8:59pm On Oct 24, 2010
Oh well! tongue
Re: The X Factor 2010 (who's Watching) by Nobody: 9:06pm On Oct 24, 2010
maedan:

Obviously a fix, they needed to get rid of someone, and John had to be sacrificed. They put him up against a person that he could never beat: TreyC. Imagine someone like Wagner still in the show. John is the first scapegoat, like they say, "someone has to go home". This is the first time I actually felt sad about a contestant leaving.

Same for me. I so feel like shedding tears
Re: The X Factor 2010 (who's Watching) by kadman(m): 9:13pm On Oct 24, 2010
manmustwac:

^^^katie will get voted off tonite because of the above post. TRUST ME!

Hmm, you said Katie would be out tonight, and we should Trust You . . . She's still not out, so you're not to be trusted ?
Re: The X Factor 2010 (who's Watching) by maedan(f): 9:19pm On Oct 24, 2010
Lol. I don't want any of Cheryl's acts to win this year. I'm watching the annoying Xtra Factor and Loui just said he wants Matt (Dannii's act) to win. I think he's backing Dannii bc the other two, Simon and Cheryl, like ganging up on him. I like Rebecca and I respect TreyC, but Matt deserves to win. Anyone that can make me like a Britney Spears song, gets my vote.
Re: The X Factor 2010 (who's Watching) by KennyG6(m): 9:28pm On Oct 24, 2010
maedan:

Lol. I don't want any of Cheryl's acts to win this year. I'm watching the annoying Xtra Factor and Loui just said he wants Matt (Dannii's act) to win. I think he's backing Dannii bc the other two, Simon and Cheryl, like ganging up on him. I like Rebecca and I respect TreyC, but Matt deserves to win. Anyone that can make me like a Britney Spears song, gets my vote.
i' with you jare, imagine cheryl gloating that she must be good at her job to still have all 4 acts in the competition
Re: The X Factor 2010 (who's Watching) by kadman(m): 9:34pm On Oct 24, 2010
maedan:

Why didn't I hear of this, and what song !!! Talk quickly abeg make I youtube am !! cheesy

Lol at a judge losing hope on his own acts, and supporting others . Louis Fail
Re: The X Factor 2010 (who's Watching) by maedan(f): 9:43pm On Oct 24, 2010
kadman:

Why didn't I hear of this, and what song !!! Talk quickly abeg make I youtube am !! cheesy

Lol at a judge losing hope on his own acts, and supporting others . Louis Fail

I think it's "Hit Me Baby One More Time", don't know the real title, but he rocked it. I know Loui made a faux-pas by saying Matt will win, but he knows that the public have no real interest in Mary. This isn't SuBo on Britain's Got Talent. There are so many better acts, and Matt truly deserves it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply)

Before The Next Big Brother Naija / Download Last Flight To Abuja To Your Phone / BBNaija: Innoson To Sponsor The 2019 Edition Of Big Brother Naija

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.