Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,568 members, 7,812,840 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:24 PM

Church Service Today At COZA today , I Can't Stop Laughing - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Church Service Today At COZA today , I Can't Stop Laughing (7646 Views)

Two Arrested By SSS At COZA / Rape Allegation: Nigerians Protest At COZA Church (Live Updates) / Busola Dakolo: Nigerians To Protest At COZA Church On Sunday Over Rape Allegatio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Church Service Today At COZA today , I Can't Stop Laughing by Chimaobi377: 9:49am On Jun 30, 2019
Re: Church Service Today At COZA today , I Can't Stop Laughing by Nobody: 11:23am On Jun 30, 2019
Dffffghh
Re: Church Service Today At COZA today , I Can't Stop Laughing by 9jaBloke: 1:30pm On Jun 30, 2019
There's no proof yet that Busola is saying the truth, but she is not some broke/desperate opportunist looking for cheap popularity and some pocket change. She's living a good life and has a reputation and that of her family to protect.

Pastor Fatoyinbo could be innocent of the allegation but this is not a one-off case as he has been accused before. It is still very possible that he is innocent of all the allegations. So i don't think a sentence should be passed until he has been given a chance to fully address this issue (s) and defend himself.

Busola on the other hand deserves to be taken very seriously. Rape is a grievous crime and it has become endemic in Nigeria.

Anyone standing completely with Busola without giving Pastor F benefit of the doubt is unnecessarily emotional and guilty of fallacy of hasty conclusion.

Anyone defending Pastor F without asking for the case to be thoroughly investigated is a Potential Rapist.

The ideal thing to do is to let the case go to trial and listen to both parties give their accounts under oath.

Even though i don't fully believe in our judicial system but i feel that if we listen attentively to both sides of the story, somewhere along the line, the truth will emerge.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Church Service Today At COZA today , I Can't Stop Laughing by patroit001(m): 2:25pm On Jun 30, 2019
[/quote]
Even though i don't fully believe in our judicial system but i feel that if we listen attentively to both sides of the story, somewhere along the line, the truth will emerge.[/quote]

You have not only stated your opinion you had stated my opinion too.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Church Service Today At COZA today , I Can't Stop Laughing by y3mi(m): 2:45pm On Jun 30, 2019
yenereal:
I've never been this happy online esp here on NL. Sad that BBN is coming to distract.
Abfinest007:
the story is now becoming a series we don't know what will happen next waiting for d next season
NPComplete:
Perverts defending perverts.
I keep saying it. Nigerian Christianity is a clown show. Imagine a church filled with people claiming to have the holy spirit but they can't discern that their pastor is a sex freak. Keep deceiving yourselves.
LilMissFavvy:
Too bad, looks like almost 99percent of pastors are in adultery. I now believe a book which I read sometime ago.
yenereal:
I've never been this happy online esp here on NL. Sad that BBN is coming to distract.
Abfinest007:
the story is now becoming a series we don't know what will happen next waiting for d next season
NPComplete:
Perverts defending perverts.
I keep saying it. Nigerian Christianity is a clown show. Imagine a church filled with people claiming to have the holy spirit but they can't discern that their pastor is a sex freak. Keep deceiving yourselves.
LilMissFavvy:
Too bad, looks like almost 99percent of pastors are in adultery. I now believe a book which I read sometime ago.
As you can see from the image attached below, mods removed it in an instant after I asked the same question in the TB Joshua thread

1 Like

Re: Church Service Today At COZA today , I Can't Stop Laughing by 2RUTHHURTS(m): 3:27pm On Jun 30, 2019
Ok
Re: Church Service Today At COZA today , I Can't Stop Laughing by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jun 30, 2019
grin
Wizkid must step down as a musician and clear his name
#justice for Mary

1 Like

Re: Church Service Today At COZA today , I Can't Stop Laughing by jessebig: 4:12pm On Jun 30, 2019
Re: Church Service Today At COZA today , I Can't Stop Laughing by clive2u(m): 6:38pm On Jun 30, 2019
9jaBloke:
There's no proof yet that Busola is saying the truth, but she is not some broke/desperate opportunist looking for cheap popularity and some pocket change. She's living a good life and has a reputation and that of her family to protect.

Pastor Fatoyinbo could be innocent of the allegation but this is not a one-off case as he has been accused before. It is still very possible that he is innocent of all the allegations. So i don't think a sentence should be passed until he has been given a chance to fully address this issue (s) and defend himself.

Busola on the other hand deserves to be taken very seriously. Rape is a grievous crime and it has become endemic in Nigeria.

Anyone standing completely with Busola without giving Pastor F benefit of the doubt is unnecessarily emotional and guilty of fallacy of hasty conclusion.

Anyone defending Pastor F without asking for the case to be thoroughly investigated is a Potential Rapist.

The ideal thing to do is to let the case go to trial and listen to both parties give their accounts under oath.

Even though i don't fully believe in our judicial system but i feel that if we listen attentively to both sides of the story, somewhere along the line, the truth will emerge.
maybe the husband is planning to release a new song

1 Like

Re: Church Service Today At COZA today , I Can't Stop Laughing by Airoflaw(m): 7:38pm On Jun 30, 2019
lilbest4:
grin
show us proof

Re: Church Service Today At COZA today , I Can't Stop Laughing by careytommy37(m): 8:56pm On Jun 30, 2019
Airoflaw:
show us proof
Nicee pics cool
Re: Church Service Today At COZA today , I Can't Stop Laughing by Tedpgrass: 9:57pm On Jun 30, 2019
Where were these people when scores of people are being massacred in the North Central Nigeria.

Where were these people when sporadic deaths in Southern States are attributed to Fulani herdsmen

Where are these people when injustices are being meted out and will be passed into Law at the Senate..

Rape once confirmed is a serious allegation. But the rule of law is yet to be upheld here!!!
All I see is people who have cast judgement after playing judge and jury without an impassionate deep look at the evidence presented by both parties.

They are no different to people who set fire to other human beings on the street simply on theft allegations...

Animals in human skin as penned by Fela!!!

3 Likes

Re: Church Service Today At COZA today , I Can't Stop Laughing by BuddhaPalm(m): 10:02pm On Jun 30, 2019
lilbest4:
grin

grin grin grin

14 years ago them never even born Wizkid.
Re: Church Service Today At COZA today , I Can't Stop Laughing by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jun 30, 2019
lilbest4:
grin Wizkid must step down as a musician and clear his name
Effects of Kwale Weed grin

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

RCCG Holy Ghost Night: Your Experience / I Heard There Are Different Kinds Of Atheism/atheist, Which One Do U Fall Under? / Michael Faraday Believed In GOD, So Why Do Atheists Use Electricity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.