Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,681 members, 7,809,576 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:31 AM

RCCG Holy Ghost Night: Your Experience - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / RCCG Holy Ghost Night: Your Experience (7646 Views)

Osibanjo And Pastor Adeboye At RCCG Holy Ghost Service Today(Photo) / Rccg Holy Ghost Congress 2013 Theme: The Overflow / RCCG Holy Ghost Congress 2012! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

RCCG Holy Ghost Night: Your Experience by fowowe411: 1:37am On Mar 02, 2013
It was wow I love it.and I realy love those prayer points.share your experience

2 Likes

Re: RCCG Holy Ghost Night: Your Experience by Nobody: 3:24am On Mar 03, 2013
sorry, which one is RCCG Holy Ghost night?

1 Like

Re: RCCG Holy Ghost Night: Your Experience by zangiff(m): 6:14am On Mar 03, 2013
it was great. God is with Rccg
Re: RCCG Holy Ghost Night: Your Experience by Nobody: 7:48am On Mar 03, 2013
So inspiring!
Re: RCCG Holy Ghost Night: Your Experience by tunapawizzy: 7:49am On Mar 03, 2013
abeg i need traffic update on lagos - Ibadan expressway
Re: RCCG Holy Ghost Night: Your Experience by 80million1: 7:53am On Mar 03, 2013
*speechless*
BLESSED ... as Always!
Re: RCCG Holy Ghost Night: Your Experience by iammodel(m): 8:03am On Mar 03, 2013
Just downloaded some of the vidz, can tell it was awesome
Re: RCCG Holy Ghost Night: Your Experience by YomiYarzo: 8:03am On Mar 03, 2013
After i attended the March 1 Holy ghost service, i had it in mind i was going to write an open letter Pastor Adeboye and the Church
The service was quite alright, sprit led and i was indeed touched by the lord
Despite being a redeemed member from more than 13years now, that was about my 3rd of 4th time attending services in the camp, am usually reluctant because of the traffic
it took me about 3 hours to get to the camp for Oworonsoki, but i wasn't worried because i was prepared for the traffic to and fro
And while driving into the camp you could visible notice the efforts of volunteers and traffic controllers at making traffic as smooth and hassle free as possible
The part i wasn't prepared for came after the service, it took me about 2hours and 22mins to drive out of Car Pack C were i was parked
Car park C i would estimate has having a size of not less than 10 football pitches
I was amazed at how we all drove like smugglers trying to get out of the car park gate at the same time, there was no effort at being orderly
by all trying to get out of the car park, and you could visible see the frustration of the volunteers at how overwhelmed they were.
I could not believe we all just attended a holy service were Pastor Adeboye charged us with Virtues like showing love, favor, and giving to others as seeds towards accelerated favour
I was deeply worried and sad that we as christians and same church members could not show love to one another while driving on church grounds under the very nose of the Pastor Adeboye
The car park experience made me appreciate the efforts and hard work of Pastor Adeboye and the entire redeemed christian church of God in impacting peoples lives positively
and the fact that we are still very far from reaching a society and a Nigeria were love and respect each other are common virtues

4 Likes

Re: RCCG Holy Ghost Night: Your Experience by shos: 8:05am On Mar 03, 2013
God Presence is visible there. Ope ooo 5th to commet
Re: RCCG Holy Ghost Night: Your Experience by Nobody: 8:29am On Mar 03, 2013
What did people really say to deserve so much posts hidden
Re: RCCG Holy Ghost Night: Your Experience by Diidi(f): 8:35am On Mar 03, 2013
Very very awesome, d word of God as it was analysed by d pastor Adeboye. 'Accelerated Promotion' backed wit bible verses. D seven prayer points. 1. Praise God
2 Father evry form of pushin backforward, opressin me downwards. Pls destroy 2nite
3. Father evry trace of stagnation or reterdation in my life clear dem off now.
4. Father move me to high level rapidly accerelate my promotion.
5. Father draw me closer to ur sef speedily.
6. Father make my promotion permanent.
7. Father pls use me to promote others physically, materially n spiritually. I enjoyed it vry wel xpecialy d presentation of d Crossriver kids.

7 Likes

Re: RCCG Holy Ghost Night: Your Experience by trumpcoat(m): 8:37am On Mar 03, 2013
God is present to all our petitions. http://professionalpainter.gnbo.com.ng/
Re: RCCG Holy Ghost Night: Your Experience by mydex93(f): 9:02am On Mar 03, 2013
fowowe411: It was wow I love it.and I realy love those prayer points.share your experience
It was awesome...Had a 1daful time in God's presence
Re: RCCG Holy Ghost Night: Your Experience by pekelepekele(m): 9:21am On Mar 03, 2013
This post has been hidden

What happened ? cheesy

1 Like

Re: RCCG Holy Ghost Night: Your Experience by Nobody: 9:32am On Mar 03, 2013
14 hidden post and thread is just on it 1st page. Is the mod of this section the pastors wife?

I don't need tuberculosis Joshua to tell me that those hidden post must have said something against their fraudulent paator.

Btw this post has been hidden

2 Likes

Re: RCCG Holy Ghost Night: Your Experience by sagytariusTM1: 9:49am On Mar 03, 2013
#80million:
*speechless*
BLESSED ... as Always!
You're always speechless. Yet you talk type. Are a confused entity?
Re: RCCG Holy Ghost Night: Your Experience by Nobody: 9:57am On Mar 03, 2013
IT IS ILLUMATI TO BE IN RCCG WHICH IS PASTOR CONTROLLING GULFSTREAM JETTISON. FOR THE LIFE OF ME, I CAN'T FATHOM THE LITTLE ONE INSIDE SEX AND CONGRESS. LET US BEWARE LIKE BOOTYLICIOUS SERPANT OF GOD TO AVOID DRAGGING SEXY SEUN INTO AMAZING FIRE OF LOVE ORE.

#JediMindMeld

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Locate The Keys And Open The Door To Your Glory / Dress Code In Church / Is The Title General Overseer Scriptural?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.