Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,290 members, 7,815,498 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:29 PM

14-Year-Old Boy Found Trekking from Imo State To His Hometown In Abia State(Pix) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 14-Year-Old Boy Found Trekking from Imo State To His Hometown In Abia State(Pix) (41220 Views)

Wisdom Timo: Missing 11-Year-Old Orphan Found Trekking From Rivers To Onitsha / Hoodlums Storm Umahi’s Hometown In Ebonyi, Set Police Station Ablaze (Photos) / Civil Engineer Shot Dead By Policeman On His Way To His Hometown In Kogi(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

14-Year-Old Boy Found Trekking from Imo State To His Hometown In Abia State(Pix) by madrideternity: 1:32pm On Jun 30, 2019

A Nigerian industrialist, Ikechukwu Osuji (pictured) has narrated how he helped a 14-year-boy he found along the highway trekking to his hometown in Abia State from Imo State after he ran away from his 'abusive madam'. read below:

Touching story of molested Abia boy Child

On my way from IMO to abia this morning I met a boy trekking on a lonely highway, I was moved that he needs help: I pulled over and called him, he narrated a painful story.

He said he was 14years old and was trekking from IMO to bend local government in umuahia abia state. A journey over 30 killometers according to my findings he ran away from a woman he was serving as a maid.

He said the woman use to maltreat him to the extend he flogs him on the rip often. He has sleeped outside for three days. And this is the third time such thing is happening to him and made up his mind to trek home.

I took him and changed my direction to bende local government to the extent we got to a bad road I packed and pick a bike to over three extra kilometer which I paid 700 to motorbike and on the way got to a river that only leg can cross we walked/swim and crossed to his poor home.

The kids in the village and parents was happy that he was home.the parents said the madam called three days ago that he was missing. I m happy to help him home.

Please let's help others as we wish to be helped, kids are stubborn but which ever way control them with love or take them home if you don't want them to serve you again.

What of if he died in the forest? What if he landed in the hands of evil men.

Please what so ever you wish that men should do to you, do also to them.

I love you all

Source: https://www.collinsuchendusblog.com/2019/06/14-year-old-boy-found-trekking-from-imo.html?m=1

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 14-Year-Old Boy Found Trekking from Imo State To His Hometown In Abia State(Pix) by madrideternity: 3:18pm On Jun 30, 2019

1 Like

Re: 14-Year-Old Boy Found Trekking from Imo State To His Hometown In Abia State(Pix) by AntiWailer: 6:36pm On Jun 30, 2019
Them recall am like Total recall faulty cars.

4 Likes

Re: 14-Year-Old Boy Found Trekking from Imo State To His Hometown In Abia State(Pix) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:36pm On Jun 30, 2019
He said he was 14years old and was trekking from IMO to bend local government in umuahia abia state. A journey over 30 killometers according to my findings he ran away from a woman he was serving as a maid. 
Wicked women everywhere.
The government should make a law for all these evil women to be punished, and the law should start from the east before moving to other parts of the country.
Wickedness at its peak!

Thank you for.your good gesture Mr Ikechukwu.
nero2face:
Why starting from the East biko...or all these cases of child abuse in Lagos no dey reach ur ear?...
Stop hiding from the truth.
Hypocrite.

37 Likes 9 Shares

Re: 14-Year-Old Boy Found Trekking from Imo State To His Hometown In Abia State(Pix) by nero2face: 6:36pm On Jun 30, 2019
Lol
Re: 14-Year-Old Boy Found Trekking from Imo State To His Hometown In Abia State(Pix) by Astonpapa(m): 6:36pm On Jun 30, 2019
Hmmm

2 Likes

Re: 14-Year-Old Boy Found Trekking from Imo State To His Hometown In Abia State(Pix) by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jun 30, 2019
undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 14-Year-Old Boy Found Trekking from Imo State To His Hometown In Abia State(Pix) by Christy5(f): 6:36pm On Jun 30, 2019
wow

1 Like

Re: 14-Year-Old Boy Found Trekking from Imo State To His Hometown In Abia State(Pix) by carterguccy(m): 6:36pm On Jun 30, 2019
Good gesture my guy

Waka to dat silly madam

7 Likes

Re: 14-Year-Old Boy Found Trekking from Imo State To His Hometown In Abia State(Pix) by nero2face: 6:36pm On Jun 30, 2019
Nwa Aba...no chill...e dey ur face grin grin

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: 14-Year-Old Boy Found Trekking from Imo State To His Hometown In Abia State(Pix) by micgray100(m): 6:37pm On Jun 30, 2019
His name is Mr treaker...
Re: 14-Year-Old Boy Found Trekking from Imo State To His Hometown In Abia State(Pix) by MooreJozo(m): 6:37pm On Jun 30, 2019
coza boy

1 Like

Re: 14-Year-Old Boy Found Trekking from Imo State To His Hometown In Abia State(Pix) by oz4real83(m): 6:37pm On Jun 30, 2019
There are times I am tempted to give up on humanity but somebody somewhere comes, does something to show me that there is still hope. Thanks for your effort. I would have done the same thing if I were in your shoes.

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: 14-Year-Old Boy Found Trekking from Imo State To His Hometown In Abia State(Pix) by pacino26(m): 6:37pm On Jun 30, 2019
With people like this there is a glimmer of hope in this funny country.

25 Likes

Re: 14-Year-Old Boy Found Trekking from Imo State To His Hometown In Abia State(Pix) by Fuckthamods: 6:38pm On Jun 30, 2019
Sad
Re: 14-Year-Old Boy Found Trekking from Imo State To His Hometown In Abia State(Pix) by meezynetwork(m): 6:38pm On Jun 30, 2019
wow. so touching
Re: 14-Year-Old Boy Found Trekking from Imo State To His Hometown In Abia State(Pix) by Ikpeazukerosene: 6:38pm On Jun 30, 2019
Not surprised, he's an Isrealite.

Igbos claim to have trekked from Isreal to Igboland.

5 Likes

Re: 14-Year-Old Boy Found Trekking from Imo State To His Hometown In Abia State(Pix) by SILVERLINES: 6:38pm On Jun 30, 2019
The madam must be a good christian and a faithful tither
that's how people of that calibre maltreated other people

13 Likes

Re: 14-Year-Old Boy Found Trekking from Imo State To His Hometown In Abia State(Pix) by Benekruku(m): 6:38pm On Jun 30, 2019
Is not far na.

At most, 400 hours

2 Likes

Re: 14-Year-Old Boy Found Trekking from Imo State To His Hometown In Abia State(Pix) by GRACEGLORY: 6:38pm On Jun 30, 2019
Who mentioned his fathers fathers fathers fathers when they were his age, and crossing states, deserts, and jungles feet
Re: 14-Year-Old Boy Found Trekking from Imo State To His Hometown In Abia State(Pix) by itsme01: 6:39pm On Jun 30, 2019
tongue

Palm fronds roof and mud in 2019, and child labour because of poverty.... chai.. yet they scream brown roof

6 Likes

Re: 14-Year-Old Boy Found Trekking from Imo State To His Hometown In Abia State(Pix) by nero2face: 6:39pm On Jun 30, 2019
post=79814363:

Wicked women everywhere.
The government should make a law for all these evil women to be punished, and the law should start from the east before moving to other parts of the country.
Wickedness at its peak!
Why starting from the East biko...or all these cases of child abuse in Lagos no dey reach ur ear?, abi u just wan turn this one to tribal war...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 14-Year-Old Boy Found Trekking from Imo State To His Hometown In Abia State(Pix) by Chapelbeatz(m): 6:39pm On Jun 30, 2019
See where dem wan turn innocent boy trekstar.
Re: 14-Year-Old Boy Found Trekking from Imo State To His Hometown In Abia State(Pix) by Ikpeazukerosene: 6:39pm On Jun 30, 2019
post=79814363:

Wicked women everywhere.
Wickedness at its peak!

You want to throw those hairy, yam legged Igbos in jail?
The humane Igbos who caution them are usually shouted down by the violent, wicked majority.

7 Likes

Re: 14-Year-Old Boy Found Trekking from Imo State To His Hometown In Abia State(Pix) by amaniro: 6:39pm On Jun 30, 2019
Everybody dey untop coza matter forgetting Madagascar is winning us cheesy

1 Like

Re: 14-Year-Old Boy Found Trekking from Imo State To His Hometown In Abia State(Pix) by Rolly22(m): 6:40pm On Jun 30, 2019
There are still good people in this country.

2 Likes

Re: 14-Year-Old Boy Found Trekking from Imo State To His Hometown In Abia State(Pix) by kinokano(m): 6:40pm On Jun 30, 2019
Ikpeazukerosene:
Not surprised, he's an Isrealite.

Igbos claim to have trekked from Isreal to Igboland.
Behave

1 Like

Re: 14-Year-Old Boy Found Trekking from Imo State To His Hometown In Abia State(Pix) by Toscarel: 6:41pm On Jun 30, 2019
who's victory is he celebrating, thats the only time Nigerians embark on such journeys, poor boy it is well, I wonder where those fools that trekked for buhari are
Re: 14-Year-Old Boy Found Trekking from Imo State To His Hometown In Abia State(Pix) by NOC1(m): 6:41pm On Jun 30, 2019
Good you, your effort shall not be a waste, Nature will favour you .
but some of this kids are stubborn, they value freedom like anything, some even education is a taboo to them. But if you can manage them you Will get the best out of them, i have seen such servant get married to the family he served.
some madams and ogas are very wicked, hostile and inpatient to their slaves.
Re: 14-Year-Old Boy Found Trekking from Imo State To His Hometown In Abia State(Pix) by Ikpeazukerosene: 6:41pm On Jun 30, 2019
kinokano:
BEHAVE

How did Igbos get to Nigeria?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wife Who Was Killed With Children By Her Husband In Edo (Photos) / How Nigeria Police Handles Small Thief Vs Big Thief (Photos) / Facebook User Exposes New Format ATM Fraudsters Use To Scam People.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.