Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,241 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:30 AM

Cristiano Ronaldo Trains Obiorah Obikwelu - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cristiano Ronaldo Trains Obiorah Obikwelu (61822 Views)

Cristiano Ronaldo Trains In Isolation After Positive Coronavirus Test / Cristiano Ronaldo Trains With Obikwelu To Ensure He Doesn't Lose His Speed / My Son Must Be The World Best-ronaldo Trains His Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Trains Obiorah Obikwelu by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jun 30, 2019
otipoju:
As much as i dont like this guy's demeanor and on field antics, i respect his strong work ethic and drive for cpnstant and never ending improvement.

The guy might play till he is 40 years old at this rate.

His diet self is ultra healthy...and he does not drink alcohol at all.

6 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Trains Obiorah Obikwelu by babzo(m): 6:50pm On Jun 30, 2019
fuckingAyaya:
His greatest Achievement in life

And what is your achievement bros? Or you are just a spectator? Na watch you come watch?

3 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Trains Obiorah Obikwelu by fergie001: 6:50pm On Jun 30, 2019
enemmo:
I remember Francis Obikwelu.

He ported from Nigeria to Portugal and even represented them for the Olympics.
Glory Alozie also, they were contemporaries.

Came second in that Olympics behind Justin Gatlin....ahead of Shawn Crawford...

5 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Trains Obiorah Obikwelu by Carlyboi(m): 6:52pm On Jun 30, 2019
enemmo:

Glory Alozie also, they were contemporaries.

gloria Alozie was for Spain tho

3 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Trains Obiorah Obikwelu by RTSC: 6:56pm On Jun 30, 2019
fuckingAyaya:
Francis was a portuguese great in his own right.

He is helping ronaldo improve his speed.

4 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Trains Obiorah Obikwelu by Omega30(m): 6:56pm On Jun 30, 2019
otipoju:
As much as i dont like this guy's demeanor and on field antics, i respect his strong work ethic and drive for cpnstant and never ending improvement.

before CR7 means Cristiano Ronaldo 7 ballon d'or. Remaining two.He has 6 years to achieve that or even more

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Trains Obiorah Obikwelu by Gabson001(m): 6:57pm On Jun 30, 2019
mannatech:
Even though I like Messi pass Ronaldo, I just admire Cristiano zeal and hardworking ethics.
Reason why u should have a change of mind.. He's the GOAT.. No rival

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Trains Obiorah Obikwelu by stagger: 7:01pm On Jun 30, 2019
Francis Obikwelu was one of those who saw the rot that Nigeria had become and ported immediately. He is now an EU citizen and living in a country that appreciates his services.

8 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Trains Obiorah Obikwelu by TemmyT002(m): 7:02pm On Jun 30, 2019
fuckingAyaya:

Hahaha
Ki lo mean?
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Trains Obiorah Obikwelu by sulasa07(m): 7:21pm On Jun 30, 2019
Ikpeazukerosene:

You should be married with 3 kids and a bungalow in the village by now.

Bungalow in the village,he is already their king niyen.

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Trains Obiorah Obikwelu by umarshehu58(m): 7:30pm On Jun 30, 2019
fuckingAyaya:
U no dey hear word abi

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Trains Obiorah Obikwelu by solsticey2k3(m): 7:35pm On Jun 30, 2019
The one and only GOAT cool
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Trains Obiorah Obikwelu by Mckandre(m): 7:42pm On Jun 30, 2019
fuckingAyaya:
onye ofe mmanu mmanu

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Trains Obiorah Obikwelu by Flashlaundry(m): 7:49pm On Jun 30, 2019
Cool smiley

Do you need laundry services
We offer Home Service and pick up in Lagos
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Trains Obiorah Obikwelu by Masterclass32: 8:00pm On Jun 30, 2019
tfash96:
u mean Ronaldo

It's obvious he meant Ronaldo.

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Trains Obiorah Obikwelu by dalass(f): 8:12pm On Jun 30, 2019
How does that concern us o grin grin
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Trains Obiorah Obikwelu by sureguy078(m): 8:23pm On Jun 30, 2019
Saw this in the afternoon, comman see the way the guy's insta followers just dey increase rapidly
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Trains Obiorah Obikwelu by unscripted(m): 8:43pm On Jun 30, 2019
Ikpeazukerosene:

naaaa u r too young to be on this tread ..

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Trains Obiorah Obikwelu by enemmo(f): 8:51pm On Jun 30, 2019
Carlyboi:
gloria Alozie was for Spain tho

Yes...she went to Spain.

She was aggrieved at the loss of her fiancée, and the Government wasn't responsible enough.

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Trains Obiorah Obikwelu by enemmo(f): 8:55pm On Jun 30, 2019
Ikpeazukerosene:

cool cool cool cool cool cool
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Trains Obiorah Obikwelu by emeijeh(m): 8:58pm On Jun 30, 2019
enemmo:

Edit
Glory Alozie to Spain also, they were contemporaries.

You are no indomie generation.
Naptu2 come and see your peer.
Sydney 2000 !
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Trains Obiorah Obikwelu by enemmo(f): 9:05pm On Jun 30, 2019
emeijeh:

You are no indomie generation.
Naptu2 come and see your peer.
Sydney 2000 !

cool cool cool
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Trains Obiorah Obikwelu by Mariangeles(f): 9:45pm On Jun 30, 2019
otipoju:

He will. smiley
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Trains Obiorah Obikwelu by Mariangeles(f): 9:52pm On Jun 30, 2019
boss1310:
an African player will reach his football age of 29 and gbam he will forget any discipline as a footballer.he will forget you have to take care of what you eat,how you sleep and train.this guy is successful as a footballer and even at his age he still work hard to maintain his form, he might not be my best footballer on earth but I admire his work ethics,his 5 ballon dors wasn't a fluke at all
As of now, he is.

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Trains Obiorah Obikwelu by boss1310(m): 10:18pm On Jun 30, 2019
Mariangeles:
As of now, he is.
thats the only fault you see in my post am sure you want me to be using ur mind too.well thats your opinion hold it let me hold mine
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Trains Obiorah Obikwelu by 989900: 10:25pm On Jun 30, 2019
enemmo:

Edit
Glory Alozie to Spain also, they were contemporaries.

Europe's fastest man at some point.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Trains Obiorah Obikwelu by realnas(m): 10:44pm On Jun 30, 2019
Francis obikwelu that was treated like crap by the athletics federation of Nigeria after winning silver medal in Sydney Olympics for nigeria ,last last he took his talents to portugal and from the look of things it's obvious he made the right decision.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Trains Obiorah Obikwelu by Kc3000: 11:20pm On Jun 30, 2019
realnas:
Francis obikwelu that was treated like crap by the athletics federation of Nigeria after winning silver medal in Sydney Olympics for nigeria ,last last he took his talents to portugal and from the look of things it's obvious he made the right decision.

I think Obikwelu got injured running for Nigeria in 2000. Of course, in true Nigerian fashion, he was abandoned and had to use his own money to pay for his surgery in Canada. He became a Portuguese citizen and then won the silver medal in the 100m dash at the 2004 Olympics in Athens, Greece.

He still holds the record for the fastest time in 100m by any European.

He won the 100m and 200m races at the 2006 European championship. Voted European male athlete of the year in 2006.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Trains Obiorah Obikwelu by Nobody: 11:42pm On Jun 30, 2019
ricon:
Greatest Of All Time - CR7 is a GOAT

CR7: A GOAT
Messi: The GOAT!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Guardiola Was Seen Coaching Raheem Sterling After Man City Have Won The FA Cup / Branislav Ivanovic Dropped And Broke Trophy, The Russian Cup After Their Win / Ronaldo Takes Selfie With Fan Who Stormed The Pitch During Juventus Game

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.