Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,334 members, 7,811,975 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:35 AM

'One Chance' Pickpockets Caught In Abuja (Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 'One Chance' Pickpockets Caught In Abuja (Photos) (29376 Views)

'One Chance' Robbers Busted By Police As One Jumps Into Lagoon With Loot. Photo / Pickpockets Arrested For Trying To Steal From A Policeman / Man Causes Accident While Being Robbed By 'One Chance' Operators In Abuja.Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

'One Chance' Pickpockets Caught In Abuja (Photos) by Chinekepikin: 5:34pm On Jun 30, 2019
Groups of pickpockets/one chance caught in FCT Abuja. They were 4 in number one guy and 3 girls who try to empty a lady who entered their car.

According to the lady, she said she enter their car and she was sitting in the front seat and the ladies in the back try to confuse her before she notice someone puting hand in her back.

That she zoom off from the car shouting thief oo, before there were nab only for her to check her bag she could not see her money again.

Watch The Video Here..https://www.thenaijafame.com.ng/2019/06/pickpocketsone-chance-caught-today-in.html?m=1

1 Share

Re: 'One Chance' Pickpockets Caught In Abuja (Photos) by Chinekepikin: 5:34pm On Jun 30, 2019
More, Watch The Video HERE

3 Shares

Re: 'One Chance' Pickpockets Caught In Abuja (Photos) by harkandey(m): 6:20pm On Jun 30, 2019
and they were ladies grin
Re: 'One Chance' Pickpockets Caught In Abuja (Photos) by LastSurvivor11: 7:18pm On Jun 30, 2019
What a man can do women can do it better..
Beat them well well before handing them over to the Nigeria police to be get bailed the next day..

2 Likes

Re: 'One Chance' Pickpockets Caught In Abuja (Photos) by hAlexandro(m): 7:18pm On Jun 30, 2019
Oo you post na you still first comment

2 Likes

Re: 'One Chance' Pickpockets Caught In Abuja (Photos) by Mshelia01: 7:18pm On Jun 30, 2019
K
Re: 'One Chance' Pickpockets Caught In Abuja (Photos) by Korllami007: 7:18pm On Jun 30, 2019
Women can't do this because women are are angel: they can't steal, they can't lie and kill. I think someone force these girls without their consent. grin grin grin

14 Likes

Re: 'One Chance' Pickpockets Caught In Abuja (Photos) by Mike008(m): 7:19pm On Jun 30, 2019
Them don enter on chance grin
Re: 'One Chance' Pickpockets Caught In Abuja (Photos) by SoapQueen(f): 7:19pm On Jun 30, 2019
I Dey fear to commot house for this Abuja. God save your Children

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'One Chance' Pickpockets Caught In Abuja (Photos) by Psmark: 7:19pm On Jun 30, 2019
Lazy idiot

3 Likes

Re: 'One Chance' Pickpockets Caught In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jun 30, 2019
Girls don join the 'one chance hustle' we are in trouble

Buhari why?

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'One Chance' Pickpockets Caught In Abuja (Photos) by cinoedhunter: 7:19pm On Jun 30, 2019
Naija our country angry
Re: 'One Chance' Pickpockets Caught In Abuja (Photos) by Abbeyme: 7:21pm On Jun 30, 2019
I pity the dude.
Re: 'One Chance' Pickpockets Caught In Abuja (Photos) by SILVERLINES: 7:22pm On Jun 30, 2019
Well check

This time around they are ladies

Meanwhile in this reaping era

I need two beautiful ladies to come and rape me, the cool is much.

I'm in Port Harcourt
Re: 'One Chance' Pickpockets Caught In Abuja (Photos) by Eaglefine(f): 7:22pm On Jun 30, 2019
Chaii! Fine ladies for that matter.

Nexxxxxt!!! BBnaija update.
Re: 'One Chance' Pickpockets Caught In Abuja (Photos) by iamawara(m): 7:24pm On Jun 30, 2019
Don't be shocked they are struggling to buy iPhone X max.i fear this abj babes. Thief thief 9am to 6pm Olo_ho 7pm to 5am nawao
Re: 'One Chance' Pickpockets Caught In Abuja (Photos) by karma2000: 7:26pm On Jun 30, 2019
It seem their Aristo or ashewo runs has gone sour anyway karma has finally caught up with them
Re: 'One Chance' Pickpockets Caught In Abuja (Photos) by umarshehu58(m): 7:28pm On Jun 30, 2019
Imagine! Woman abi na women sef

Re: 'One Chance' Pickpockets Caught In Abuja (Photos) by Bababuk1: 7:32pm On Jun 30, 2019
[color=#770077][/color] shocked shocked tongue
[/quote][sup][/sup][quote author=umarshehu58 post=79816228]Imagine! Woman abi na women sef
Re: 'One Chance' Pickpockets Caught In Abuja (Photos) by IamSoProlific: 7:33pm On Jun 30, 2019
I've never encountered one, but I
Pity them and the day I go see where them catch one, I go turn the person into better soft copy like the ordinary president would say, that's if the person doesn't die in my hand.

Bunch of miscreants, kuku go rob oyinbos(if na crime u swear to do with your life)rather than steal from your fellow Nigerians that are suffering with you.

Crime no dey pay dem no go hear, I just really pity the day I go catch one.

Re: 'One Chance' Pickpockets Caught In Abuja (Photos) by rowland545(m): 7:34pm On Jun 30, 2019
The high rate of Di's one chance people in abuja is serious the authorities needs to look into this....they even go as far as using pos to Robb their victims

Abuja is suppose to b d safest state but reverse is d case

1 Like

Re: 'One Chance' Pickpockets Caught In Abuja (Photos) by macAB: 7:38pm On Jun 30, 2019
rowland545:
The high rate of Di's one chance people in abuja is serious the authorities needs to look into this....they even go as far as using pos to Robb their victims

Abuja is suppose to b d safest state but reverse is d case
. Wish dey are killed and set ablaze
Re: 'One Chance' Pickpockets Caught In Abuja (Photos) by Flashlaundry(m): 7:43pm On Jun 30, 2019
angry

Do you need laundry services
We offer Home Service and pick up in Lagos
Re: 'One Chance' Pickpockets Caught In Abuja (Photos) by Goalnaldo(m): 7:44pm On Jun 30, 2019
What are they waiting to strip them tongue
Re: 'One Chance' Pickpockets Caught In Abuja (Photos) by chukwuibuipob: 7:46pm On Jun 30, 2019
angry dey shud soak their hands in undiluted acid and free dem.*The look like those foreigners Pigs*
Re: 'One Chance' Pickpockets Caught In Abuja (Photos) by Offpoint: 7:48pm On Jun 30, 2019
ok

(1) (2) (Reply)

Court grants Mompha N200 million bail / Man Caught Stealing Air Conditioner (pic, Video) / "I Have Made N100m From Kidnapping" - Herdsman In Edo Caught With AK-47 Rifle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.