Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,407 members, 7,861,147 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:29 AM

My Analysis - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / My Analysis (271 Views)

Nigeria Vs Serbia - My Analysis And Player Rating. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Analysis by ifecomata: 11:25am On Jul 01, 2019
But to be on the honest side, the Madagascarns really didn't push the super eagles to the limit suffice to say they got their goals from a school boy error and a wicked deflection,other than that they were toothless in attack.i understand coach rohr for wanting to give everyone a chance but I think his game plan yesterday was just to see what others can do, I just felt pity for Onyekuru and Oshimen cos he would have brought them in should we have being leading or a draw at most

(1) (Reply)

Lampard Has Finally Agreed To Chelsea Offer / Edu Emanated As Arsenal Technical Director / Get Paid To Read Football News

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.