Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,690 members, 7,816,823 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:54 PM

Bayelsa: Thugs storm police station, kill DPO, officers, loot rifles - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Bayelsa: Thugs storm police station, kill DPO, officers, loot rifles (39358 Views)

Masked Thugs Storm Agbaakin In Ogun, Rape Housewives, Kidnap Two / Bandits Kill DPO & Inspector In Sokoto, Kidnap Wives Of Prominent Businessman / Political Thugs Storm Man's House In Kogi, Shoot Him Dead. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bayelsa: Thugs storm police station, kill DPO, officers, loot rifles by fergie001: 2:36pm On Jul 01, 2019
Some gunmen at the wee hours of Monday stormed Agudama- Ekpetiama community police station in Yenagoa Local Government area, firing and killing four police personnel.

Though the identity of the seven-month-old pregnant policewoman and the two sergeant who were on duty are yet to be identified, the name of the Divisional Police Officer (DPO) who was said to have been killed in his sleep, was given as S.P Ola Rosanla.

DAILY POST learnt that few weeks ago, four suspected kidnappers were arrested, detained and tortured severely in the station before they were transferred to the command headquarters prior to their release from custody. This may not be unconnected with the incident.

A community source, who spoke on the condition of anonymity, said one police was shot in the leg, while another escaped through the window and raised alarm that alerted the command headquarters, adding that no civilian was killed in the attack as there were no detainee in the station at the time the gunmen carried out their operation.

Our source disclosed that the attack was carried out at about 2:15 am of Monday, and lasted for about an hour, while the gunmen escape through the Sabagreia river afterwards.

“At dawn, we heard one policeman escaped, while another who was shot on the leg survived the attack,” he said.

The community source further disclosed that all the rifles in arsenal of the police station and uniforms belonging to the deceased officers were taken away by the gunmen.

Another resident, who spoke with DAILY POST, said the community was still in shock over such an anomaly, “police were killed while they were sleeping on duty and in their duty post”. He added that “some persons are let loose in the name of politics, tell me such criminal acts happened and an Ekpetiama man won’t be involved. Our problem is management, our communities, clan and even government have failed to manage most of the problems we have.

“A government will engage or appoint someone with terrible records in the name of politics to serve and later remove the person is removed, where do you think the person will go back to? Even if its a business man he will go back to his business. We are managing crisis and pretending we dont know the security situation in the state is very porous.

“Agudama Ekpetiama is an interior community so whatever had happened there has an insider in this matter,” the community source said.

The Bayelsa State Police Public Relations Officer, PPRO Asinim Buswat, confirmed the report to a DAILY POST staffer, saying, “the gunmen killed the DPO and other policemen”.

https://dailypost.ng/2019/07/01/dare-devil-thugs-storm-bayelsa-police-station-kill-dpo-policemen-loot-riffles-photos/

4 Likes

Re: Bayelsa: Thugs storm police station, kill DPO, officers, loot rifles by Jasen1(m): 2:38pm On Jul 01, 2019
7month pregnant officer cry cry cry cry

Wicked world

cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry crycry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry crycry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry crycry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry crycry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry crycry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

49 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bayelsa: Thugs storm police station, kill DPO, officers, loot rifles by fergie001: 2:50pm On Jul 01, 2019
Serious investigations must go on and the perpetrators brought to justice.

Rip to the dead...

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bayelsa: Thugs storm police station, kill DPO, officers, loot rifles by mrgreen4real(m): 2:55pm On Jul 01, 2019
Another version of Nigeria problems.

No day without death news.

No doubt that death rate is higher than birth rate in this shithole.

Stealing riffles from police station means more death soon to some pple. RIP in advance if you are not lucky.

Have your prayers everyday before leaving your houses.

Me dey chill sha with ma homebois

53 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bayelsa: Thugs storm police station, kill DPO, officers, loot rifles by FAMILYJA(f): 3:35pm On Jul 01, 2019
This is serious
Re: Bayelsa: Thugs storm police station, kill DPO, officers, loot rifles by AngelicBeing: 6:54pm On Jul 01, 2019
Evidence of a failed state after the order of Afghanistan, Yemen, Syria, South Sudan, Libya and Somalia angry

6 Likes

Re: Bayelsa: Thugs storm police station, kill DPO, officers, loot rifles by Japsylee: 6:55pm On Jul 01, 2019
mrgreen4real:

Stealing riffles from police station means more death soon to some pple. RIP in advance if you are not lucky.

See this cultist......o

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bayelsa: Thugs storm police station, kill DPO, officers, loot rifles by ruggedtimi(m): 6:56pm On Jul 01, 2019
Sad to hear such news from my state...R.I.P to the d.p.o sleeping on duty.
Re: Bayelsa: Thugs storm police station, kill DPO, officers, loot rifles by troubleboi: 6:56pm On Jul 01, 2019
shocked

Just spin n make Bitcoin... No stress. All you do is spin the wheel..
Click my signature below
Re: Bayelsa: Thugs storm police station, kill DPO, officers, loot rifles by BCD2much(m): 6:57pm On Jul 01, 2019
Men, pls Buhari can u use this men in exchange for the Chibok girls?
Re: Bayelsa: Thugs storm police station, kill DPO, officers, loot rifles by TechCapon(m): 6:57pm On Jul 01, 2019
So they were killed while sleeping on duty. How do you expect this kind of policemen to respond to your own distress call or defend the neighborhood from criminal elements. Naija is messed up

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bayelsa: Thugs storm police station, kill DPO, officers, loot rifles by thesicilian: 6:57pm On Jul 01, 2019
You do not ask a toad to offer you a chair when you can see it squatting.
- Igbo proverb.

Why expect the police to protect you when they can't even protect themselves?

12 Likes

Re: Bayelsa: Thugs storm police station, kill DPO, officers, loot rifles by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jul 01, 2019
there's problem in the land. Advice needed, pls check my sig and comment. Thanks
Re: Bayelsa: Thugs storm police station, kill DPO, officers, loot rifles by Yankee101: 6:57pm On Jul 01, 2019
Insecurity nationwide

2 Likes

Re: Bayelsa: Thugs storm police station, kill DPO, officers, loot rifles by Amuocha: 6:59pm On Jul 01, 2019
Seen
Re: Bayelsa: Thugs storm police station, kill DPO, officers, loot rifles by lasmile(f): 6:59pm On Jul 01, 2019
All I can say now is that is for your HND to BSC degree conversion program. Check my signature
Re: Bayelsa: Thugs storm police station, kill DPO, officers, loot rifles by VulgarVulvas: 6:59pm On Jul 01, 2019
False flag

Buhari now going for option B. Total war in the Niger Delta and se to commit genocide and population replacement

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa: Thugs storm police station, kill DPO, officers, loot rifles by kerry57: 6:59pm On Jul 01, 2019
The same thing happened in IMO yesterday. If police station is not safe in this country where is? Pls, what is going on in this country?

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa: Thugs storm police station, kill DPO, officers, loot rifles by Onyi22(f): 7:00pm On Jul 01, 2019
Am so sorry to divert ur attention from the topic, am in need of ur help, how can I get a big row breast? My breast are already fallen like an iroko tree and my boyfriend is seriously complaining about it
pls help a sister n save my relationship.
And for the topic, may God comfort the victim's families...
Re: Bayelsa: Thugs storm police station, kill DPO, officers, loot rifles by hammerF1: 7:00pm On Jul 01, 2019
IF I TALK SAY THIS NEWS NO FUNNY.

I DEY LIE...

NIGERIA IS A USELESS PLACE, NOT COUNTRY.

2 Likes

Re: Bayelsa: Thugs storm police station, kill DPO, officers, loot rifles by mrkings84(m): 7:00pm On Jul 01, 2019
Seems the insecurity ratio in that part of the country is quite. Do u remember that during the election that an assistant deputy of police was dragged by thugs like a little boy??

2 Likes

Re: Bayelsa: Thugs storm police station, kill DPO, officers, loot rifles by DEHVEHLOP(m): 7:00pm On Jul 01, 2019
As bullet proof I guess...

Shiorrrrrr

Modified: I quoted the guy who said we needed website on this kinda thread.

Thanks to the mod who removed the idiot
Re: Bayelsa: Thugs storm police station, kill DPO, officers, loot rifles by troubleboi: 7:01pm On Jul 01, 2019

Meanwhile make some Bitcoin as you spin a wheel..
Give it a try, click on my signature below
Re: Bayelsa: Thugs storm police station, kill DPO, officers, loot rifles by Seetto: 7:02pm On Jul 01, 2019
Fulanisation agenda grin
Re: Bayelsa: Thugs storm police station, kill DPO, officers, loot rifles by RexTramadol1: 7:03pm On Jul 01, 2019
Police station is not well manned?

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa: Thugs storm police station, kill DPO, officers, loot rifles by budusky05(m): 7:05pm On Jul 01, 2019
PDP why?

Same day almost same time two officers were killed in Port Harcourt Rivers State.
Re: Bayelsa: Thugs storm police station, kill DPO, officers, loot rifles by lmm4real: 7:07pm On Jul 01, 2019
mrgreen4real:

Shame on you if this is all you have to say.

2 Likes

Re: Bayelsa: Thugs storm police station, kill DPO, officers, loot rifles by mrkings84(m): 7:08pm On Jul 01, 2019
mrgreen4real:

Keep chilling cos u never can tell if u will see tomorrow!
RIP in advance!

5 Likes

Re: Bayelsa: Thugs storm police station, kill DPO, officers, loot rifles by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:08pm On Jul 01, 2019
Though the identity of the seven-month-old pregnant policewoman [/b]and the two sergeant who were on duty are yet to be identified, the name of the Divisional Police Officer (DPO) who was said to have been killed in his sleep, was given as S.P Ola Rosanla.
DAILY POST learnt that [b]few weeks ago, four suspected kidnappers were arrested, detained
and tortured severely in the station before they were transferred to the command headquarters prior to their release from custody. This may not be unconnected with the incident.
May the perpetrators never know peace for the remaining few days they have to live their miserable lives.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bayelsa: Thugs storm police station, kill DPO, officers, loot rifles by deavicky(m): 7:09pm On Jul 01, 2019
Nothing person no go hear for this country. Now even police are being Rob what is the faith of a common man

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Can a Woman Rape a Man? / Two Gang Members "Disown" Evans, Kidnap Kingpin / Wanted Unknown Gunman, Chukwuma Ejionye, Arrested In Anambra State (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.