Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,782 members, 7,810,039 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:08 PM

Can a Woman Rape a Man? - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Can a Woman Rape a Man? (39336 Views)

Graduate Posts Girl’s Nude Pictures Online, Teenager Alleges Rape (pictured) / Sugabelly Alleged Rape: A Pure Case Of Blackmail, Intimidation And Lies / See Leaked Photos Of How Some Guys Gang Rape A Girl In Lautech (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can a Woman Rape a Man? by kelvin(m): 4:27pm On Oct 26, 2005
This is not a romantic movie but its true there are cases were women rape men.
Rape is a grievious offence and viewed as that all over the world, but current development in relayion to the offence makes one wonder if the law that provides punishment for rape and its entire definition is not biased in favour of the female.

In Nigeria, Sections 218 and 358 of the criminal code provides adequate information on how such matters are to be dealt with, however, there are no provisions in the law for men that are raped by women, so it is legal to rape a man in Nigeria an d many other countries... Most times when women rape men, they usually do it in gangs and in most cases death is the result(maybe because the old men suffer this most)

Once a thieve busted into a girls' hostel to rob and maybe... do some other funky stuff, but he was over powerred and raped by all the girls in the hostel, serves him right huh...

Then on another ocassion a girl came to see her boy friend and on meeting his grand father alone, raped him to death ... May his soul rest in peace cry

Then, some Queens' college girls raped their gate men to death... and so on and so forth...

For the guys Have you been raped by a woman before
And the ladies Have you raped a man before? shocked

Do you know anyone who it has happened to before?
Do you think its possible for a woman to rape a man?
Is the constitution right or should it be changed?

CAN A WOMAN RAPE A MAN?
Re: Can a Woman Rape a Man? by uniquelove(f): 4:41pm On Oct 26, 2005
It depends some men are mad on bed while some ladies are crazy on bed so be ware

www.uniquelovers.com
Re: Can a Woman Rape a Man? by nddy(m): 5:22pm On Oct 26, 2005
its basic sense, no woman can rape a man , if the man aint willing how would his penis erect , i dont think a lady would rape a man
Re: Can a Woman Rape a Man? by munyasia(m): 10:50am On Oct 27, 2005
a big NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Can a Woman Rape a Man? by goodguy(m): 8:46pm On Oct 30, 2005
We've heard so many cases of men being raped here.

In most cases, it occurs in girls-only schools. When a guy comes visiting (without any evil intentions), the girls connive to render him powerless, strip themselves naked, (as a human being, the guy feels aroused even when it's done against his will) then the deed will be done.
Re: Can a Woman Rape a Man? by sweetnini(f): 8:54pm On Oct 30, 2005
yes a woman can rape a man
y cant a woman rape a man when men rape women
there is this saying wat a man does a woman can do better
so................
Re: Can a Woman Rape a Man? by goodguy(m): 9:00pm On Oct 30, 2005
It's not a matter of "what a man can do...". Do you really have facts to prove that men can be raped by women? wink
Re: Can a Woman Rape a Man? by sweetnini(f): 9:05pm On Oct 30, 2005
no
im just talking dont mind me
Re: Can a Woman Rape a Man? by icingbaby(f): 9:07pm On Oct 30, 2005
any woman that rap a man must be really hunny... and nasty. so woman can not rap a man
Re: Can a Woman Rape a Man? by sweetnini(f): 9:11pm On Oct 30, 2005
i agree with icingbaby
any woman that rapes a man she must be really hunny
Re: Can a Woman Rape a Man? by goodguy(m): 9:44pm On Oct 30, 2005
Well, if you must know, a woman can rape a man for different reasons.

1. To satisfy her extreme sexual urge.
2. To punish the man for something bad he's done. (Some women are so carzy to go to that extent, knowing that in most cases, the man gets injured. Women are actually stronger than men in bed.)
3. To take revenge on men (generally) for something bad one of them has done to her. For instance, a woman can go about (armed) raping men and inflicting men with some STI she got from another man.
Re: Can a Woman Rape a Man? by Chanfb(f): 3:28am On Oct 31, 2005
There can be an instance where a man can be raped by a woman.  I know after talking to male friends, their response is usually along the lines of "No woman can rape a man unless she is butt ugly and tries to seduce me in such a way where I do not want to give in".  Just to keep it on to real, when a man has an erection blood leaves his brain and his legs so it shows if a woman is trying to rape a man she could use that to render that man as being helpless.  Just some info!
Re: Can a Woman Rape a Man? by allonym: 3:30am On Oct 31, 2005
oh, and if a man's grandmother walks into his room when he has an erection, you think the erection will stay. If the man is being raped, ie doing something he does not want to do, he will lose the erection. If the man is using the woman forcing herself on him as an excuse to enjoy it, then that is another thing entirely.
Re: Can a Woman Rape a Man? by darlingbas(m): 8:45pm On Nov 04, 2005
i'm not too sure if a woman can rape a man, i'll definately love to be rape by a woman grin tongue kiss
Re: Can a Woman Rape a Man? by allonym: 10:33pm On Nov 04, 2005
my point exactly.

darlingbas:

i'm not too sure if a woman can rape a man, i'll definately love to be rape by a woman grin tongue kiss
Re: Can a Woman Rape a Man? by layi(m): 10:40pm On Nov 04, 2005
Wach his D**k for as long as u want...if the mans consent aint there...It wont ERECT. U cant hav sex without erection...but u can have sex without lubrication.

Its not possible for a woman to rape a Man. (man-man rape is possible anyway).
Re: Can a Woman Rape a Man? by allonym: 10:45pm On Nov 04, 2005
i suppose then that a woman could rape a man with a strap on.
Re: Can a Woman Rape a Man? by layi(m): 11:01pm On Nov 04, 2005
If she's going to act as a man, then its no longer rape. Of what benefit is the strap to the woman? Moreover how many women can overpower men (not boys)?
Re: Can a Woman Rape a Man? by allonym: 11:16pm On Nov 04, 2005
umm, maybe you didn't know that there are many women body builders. In any case, in terms of rape, there are enough strong women and enough weak/not so strong men that it can happen.

How does acting like a man change it from being rape? If a woman slaps you like a man, were you not slapped? If she cheats on you with another woman, you were not cheated on?
Re: Can a Woman Rape a Man? by layi(m): 11:25pm On Nov 04, 2005
allonym:

umm, maybe you didn't know that there are many women body builders. In any case, in terms of rape, there are enough strong women and enough weak/not so strong men that it can happen.

How many % of women body builders do you know. The average woman is far less likely to be a bodybuilder.

allonym:

How does acting like a man change it from being rape? If a woman slaps you like a man, were you not slapped? If she cheats on you with another woman, you were not cheated on?

Thats a very wrong analogy. In the case of a strap on - The purpose of rape would be defeated. A woman using a strap on aint gettin any pleasure from it...why d rape then?
Re: Can a Woman Rape a Man? by allonym: 11:38pm On Nov 04, 2005
the purpose of rape is pleasure? A person could rape someone else to humiliate them, demoralize them, show their power over them, ruin (a woman) for marriage (depending on her culture).

As for a woman getting pleasure, it could be a double sided strap on. That way, she would get pleasure too.

Also, this thread is titlted "Can a Woman Rape a Man?" So, even if there is only one woman body builder in my state, she could potentially rape some guy if she so desired.
Re: Can a Woman Rape a Man? by layi(m): 11:57pm On Nov 04, 2005
I concurr but i still believe the possibilty of this happening is highly minimal

I hav to accept because rape is a very wide topic. I've heard of  ‘statutory rape’  which was even with consent of both parties

‘statutory rape’-
Any carnal knowledge of a female or male under the age of consent, whether or not the female was a willing participant. The age of consent varies from place to place, but is generally from 16 - 18 years of age.
Re: Can a Woman Rape a Man? by goodguy(m): 4:17am On Nov 05, 2005
Interesting.. cool But then, I've heard stories of men being raped by women.

There was this case of a guy who was rushed to a hospital after being 'raped' by some gurls.

I've also heard of another case in which a man (an old man for that matter) went to visit his daughter in a girls-only boarding school and he was raped to death by the girls in the hostel.
Re: Can a Woman Rape a Man? by allonym: 4:51am On Nov 05, 2005
those are just stories. I doubt girls in those places would have strapons available for their use.

There are two types of rape - statutory and criminal. Statutory rape is consentual sex between a minor and a non minor. Criminal rape is forced intercourse against your will. If a woman penetrates a guy with a strapon against his will, the man has been raped.

You don't have to be stronger than someone to rape them. You can drug them. What do you think date-rape drugs are used for?
Re: Can a Woman Rape a Man? by layi(m): 8:37am On Nov 05, 2005
allonym:

You don't have to be stronger than someone to rape them. You can drug them. What do you think date-rape drugs are used for?

I've not heard of date-rape drugs used on men. After gettin him to sleep off...how do you make him hard on? Wack his 'thing'? Even if it responds, how do you sustain it? Except of course using a strap on..which means you aint lookin for pleasure but just domination. Why use drug then? He's prolly not aware of what you did.
Re: Can a Woman Rape a Man? by allonym: 11:23pm On Nov 06, 2005
so you're saying a woman could Bleep you in the ass with a strapon without drugging you?
Re: Can a Woman Rape a Man? by Chanfb(f): 3:17am On Nov 07, 2005
I just want to let the brothers out here know. I found this on the web. http://teenadvice.about.com/library/weekly/aa062502a.htm. There are women who will use this tactic to render a man helpless.
Re: Can a Woman Rape a Man? by virozuru(f): 5:41pm On Nov 21, 2005
Re: Can a Woman Rape a Man? by virozuru(f): 5:43pm On Nov 21, 2005
Re: Can a Woman Rape a Man? by allonym: 6:13am On Nov 22, 2005
are you planning on raping someone?
Re: Can a Woman Rape a Man? by chillin(f): 12:47am On Nov 26, 2005
what i know is... this is sooo true.. a woman can rape a man.. accordin 2 a stat(don't ask me what stat dat is) ... it sayz 5% of men who got raped reported the incidence...and what i hurd people was,  the remainin percentage of guyz refusin 2 report d incidence probably enjoyed what happened it or  did nat have the courage to report the incidence!! itz kinda weired and nasty tho.....
Re: Can a Woman Rape a Man? by virozuru(f): 1:02am On Dec 08, 2005

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Woman Locks Up Her 5-Year-Old Nephew For 6 Months In Lagos (Photos) / Enugu Police Prosecutes Couple Arrested For Abusing Their Daughter (Graphic Pix) / 49-Year-Old Stepfather Rapes 15-Year-Old In Edo With Her Mother's Approval

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.