Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,229 members, 7,829,396 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:04 AM

Nathaniel Bassey: COZA Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Ordeal Is God's Hand In Action - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nathaniel Bassey: COZA Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Ordeal Is God's Hand In Action (43708 Views)

CAN Reacts To COZA Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo's Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo / Meet Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo & Wife, The Man Accused Of Rape By Bukola Dakolo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nathaniel Bassey: COZA Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Ordeal Is God's Hand In Action by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jul 01, 2019
Xisnin:

Disregard whatever he writes.
Busola has long left that brochurch and the "pastor" has nothing to do with her wedding.
He has been posting fake news everywhere.
He is part of the COZA social media group recruited to spread lies about Dakolo.
He works for Fatoyinbo.
Nice.
Re: Nathaniel Bassey: COZA Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Ordeal Is God's Hand In Action by Lush100(m): 9:34pm On Jul 01, 2019
AngelHoly:
See dis woman...she think say we be mumus

How can you believe dat he rape a virgin gal without any sound....nawa oh

I knw wat I pass through with Susan before reaching her state capital...i swear if Na marathon race I embarked on dat day.....i swear all those boys no go see my back
And yet she is NT a virgin

when I start the ministration and she start telling me baby dnt stop as if she was the one dat ask me to start,remember she was naked before I start preaching and embarking this journey

The best way our naija babes will tell yuh they loose their virginity Na by telling yuh dat she was rape

Never see any gal dat said dat she lost her virginity willing cos of shame of calling her olosho,sex addict,or start condemning her as if she have loot naija resources like Abacha and Mmadueke did

Lemme tell yuh....Dakolo wife cook up this allegation to clear her husband dat she lost her virginity by force so he wont see her as olosho or loose gal as we normally call it

A guy cannot come to ur house and use one hand to cover ur mouth and the other hand to remove his own trouser and ur own pant while ur two hands are free and be doing nothing if yuh are not in the game.....

So the truth is clear....and she said is NT once or twice.....for Christ sake... imbecide will shout sef,even make any form of alarm

After fornicating and yuh came up with the story dat u was rape.....fear God cos karma is real..cos yuh are tryin to spoil the house of God

U are something else. I laughed and tears were in my eyes.
U don kolo small oga.
Ur analysis reeks of experience in a bad way handling female folks
Re: Nathaniel Bassey: COZA Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Ordeal Is God's Hand In Action by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jul 01, 2019
J111333:
Spirituality my foot. Another mu+mu up there said it will end in praise. Which praise when we are talking about rape? sad
All this gutter gutter slangs introduced by these con men that call themselves pastors have really eaten deep into gullible Nigerians.
What's this about?

Are you against rape or against God?

If you don't know rape is not exclusive to the church or to Nigeria.

But the point is that the church is supposed to be a moral beacon to those of the world, but it has been turned by men to something else.

That's why this rape issue being exposed is a good thing for the church, to get the church back to what it ought to be.
Re: Nathaniel Bassey: COZA Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Ordeal Is God's Hand In Action by derecho(m): 10:04pm On Jul 01, 2019
Mariangeles:
You know the truth already but don't want to stand for it .

The bible says " In the mouth of 2 or 3 witnesses shall every word be established "
Of men like Fatoyinbo was it written also " For of this sort are they which creep into houses , and lead captive women laden with sins, and led away with divers lust ..."
So what about the false witnesses that was hired against Jesus?
Don't cherrypick scriptures. The witnesses must be sayingthe truth for it to be established NOT false witnesses.
Let all men be liars and God true.
Busola story is suspect and has many holes.Howbeit one thing is clear from her interview, She was Naive and She wasn't raped.She showed consent by not resisting and not allowing her sister upstairs to know.That's if her story as stated is true.
Re: Nathaniel Bassey: COZA Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Ordeal Is God's Hand In Action by sowilli: 10:05pm On Jul 01, 2019
Evercurious:

IT'S ALREADY TOO TOO LATE.. GUESS THEY LL MEET IN COURT AND THEN HE LL KNOW BETTER

NOBODY GO TELL AM TO GO DO PATERNITY TEST ON ALL THOSE CHILDREN HE BELIEVES ARE HIS
Timi is the fool that comes now and then to tell us about how his marriage is awesome... this is a sexual relationship gone wrong and no rape. Busola feels cheated after being manipulated into a sexual relationship. Consent is no crime, rape is the crime. If she comes that she had a consensual relationship, the blame is in them both, if she comes raped, she is seen a victim.. exactly what she wants

1 Like

Re: Nathaniel Bassey: COZA Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Ordeal Is God's Hand In Action by Lagosfinder(m): 10:17pm On Jul 01, 2019
kernel01:

If he raped the lady, right?
never now but the church we get stronger i mean
Re: Nathaniel Bassey: COZA Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Ordeal Is God's Hand In Action by ajayiopy: 10:21pm On Jul 01, 2019
FlirtyKaren:
Gospel singer and pastor, Nathaniel Bassey while reacting to the current ordeal of Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo of COZA church, has said it is God's hand in action.

In the video, the man of God mentioned that it was God's way of cleansing the church and whatever is happening at the moment is not new.

He stated that incidents of this nature happened in the Bible Times, but the elders in the Church had their ways of resolving and dealing with the issues.

Watch Video:
https://lailasnews.com/cozaprotest-coza-pastor-ordeal-is-gods-hand-in-action-nathaniel-bassey/

AS IF UNA NO DEY SIN?
Re: Nathaniel Bassey: COZA Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Ordeal Is God's Hand In Action by silbert(m): 10:44pm On Jul 01, 2019
Lagosfinder:
It we end in praise
please house I need answer to this Can rape victims accused a madman or poor man of rape after 10 years or more cos these day we only hear of men who have made money one way or the other of rape?
Re: Nathaniel Bassey: COZA Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Ordeal Is God's Hand In Action by Lagosfinder(m): 11:04pm On Jul 01, 2019
silbert:
please house I need answer to this Can rape victims accused a madman or poor man of rape after 10 years or more cos these day we only hear of men who have made money one way or the other of rape?
abi o
Re: Nathaniel Bassey: COZA Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Ordeal Is God's Hand In Action by Nobody: 11:36pm On Jul 01, 2019
igede123:
Foreign used laptops now available at pocket friendly price.

Only serious buyers

Do u have a bezeless laptop, at least 4 gb ram preffearably Dell (But Any other brand can be okay too)?
Re: Nathaniel Bassey: COZA Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Ordeal Is God's Hand In Action by Jaraontop: 12:00am On Jul 02, 2019
igede123:
Foreign used laptops now available at pocket friendly price.

Only serious buyers

How much please?
And please drop your number
Re: Nathaniel Bassey: COZA Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Ordeal Is God's Hand In Action by Evercurious(f): 1:16am On Jul 02, 2019
sowilli:
Timi is the fool that comes now and then to tell us about how his marriage is awesome... this is a sexual relationship gone wrong and no rape. Busola feels cheated after being manipulated into a sexual relationship. Consent is no crime, rape is the crime. If she comes that she had a consensual relationship, the blame is in them both, if she comes raped, she is seen a victim.. exactly what she wants

All those charade of how beautiful his marriage is (was)were all.just a coverup.. The truth is gradually coming out and God knows that more revelations wld surface soonest

We are watching
Re: Nathaniel Bassey: COZA Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Ordeal Is God's Hand In Action by johnaruson(m): 4:08am On Jul 02, 2019
Many are not ok
Re: Nathaniel Bassey: COZA Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Ordeal Is God's Hand In Action by Raalsalghul: 5:31am On Jul 02, 2019
FlirtyKaren:
Gospel singer and pastor, Nathaniel Bassey while reacting to the current ordeal of Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo of COZA church, has said it is God's hand in action.

In the video, the man of God mentioned that it was God's way of cleansing the church and whatever is happening at the moment is not new.

He stated that incidents of this nature happened in the Bible Times, but the elders in the Church had their ways of resolving and dealing with the issues.

Watch Video:
https://lailasnews.com/cozaprotest-coza-pastor-ordeal-is-gods-hand-in-action-nathaniel-bassey/

Even as a Christian, this "Is in God's hand" statement pisses me off. Let investigations be done and the guilty party whether for defamation or rape be arrested
Simple!

1 Like

Re: Nathaniel Bassey: COZA Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Ordeal Is God's Hand In Action by Truefaith: 6:39am On Jul 02, 2019
Check this issue up with your Bible open at
www.thetruechristianfaith.com
Re: Nathaniel Bassey: COZA Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Ordeal Is God's Hand In Action by Maroghene(m): 7:22am On Jul 02, 2019
Righteousness89:

You Need To know JESUS CHRIST first so u don't Reason or talk anyhow

The problem with Christians, trying to use Jesus as a pipe to deflect criticism.
Re: Nathaniel Bassey: COZA Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Ordeal Is God's Hand In Action by DennisEche(m): 7:40am On Jul 02, 2019
post=79849677:
We are following this case patiently.

This alleged rape issue, it is only 'slow people' with burning emotional energy that are supporting either of the party involved without being patient to know the truth of the matter.

Everyone can believe who they want to believe out of the 2 people involved in this serious issue.

Maybe the Pastor or his former chorister and Choir Master!

We hope The truth come out soon, then we will know who is lying, and we will also know who will go to jail.

Our cent on this serious allegation. 

Patient is a virtue!

The truth will be out soon.
Sometimes you de get sense but most times I can't say of that, among all Nairaland zombie you sounds more intelligent. The worst is benekru
Re: Nathaniel Bassey: COZA Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Ordeal Is God's Hand In Action by mescapee: 7:59am On Jul 02, 2019
donbachi:
He fornicated with her,bought her a car,supported her wedding and sent her family to chicago for vacations..as told by one jennifer.

You don't mean it.
Re: Nathaniel Bassey: COZA Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Ordeal Is God's Hand In Action by Myself2(m): 8:23am On Jul 02, 2019
Righteousness89:
Exactly How I See It......

I have Learnt in My Life that GOD Chastises those who HE Loves...

This is An opportunity For one to Humble Himself, Make Amendments and Make GENUIE Peace with GOD

We are at the End of the Age so it's an Opportuvnity to Be Cleansed..

QED

1 Like

Re: Nathaniel Bassey: COZA Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Ordeal Is God's Hand In Action by Dredgemaster(m): 8:52am On Jul 02, 2019
itsme01:
grin

The Day Timi Dakolo understand he is the fool in all this , i hope it wont be late...

. It's too late already!
Re: Nathaniel Bassey: COZA Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Ordeal Is God's Hand In Action by Breadfruit: 10:23am On Jul 02, 2019
I strongly agree.
Re: Nathaniel Bassey: COZA Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Ordeal Is God's Hand In Action by springtech(m): 4:47pm On Jul 02, 2019
Origin:
hmmm.....

this is why religion has become what it is.

nobody seeks the truth.

but they will use parables to hedge around the issue.

shebi if elders are in the market., d head of the baby should not bend

Hmmmnnn, eyin agba.
I sight you maami.
Re: Nathaniel Bassey: COZA Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Ordeal Is God's Hand In Action by springtech(m): 4:54pm On Jul 02, 2019
enemyofprogress:
This is for all ladies, pls buy and protect yourselves against rapists. 50% discount for all interested buyers

Are you for real?
What an innovation.

Trust me you need to get this invention patented.

But i can assure you, guy wey carry mind come to rape a lady can not be deterred by this piece of wool embelished with ordinary cowries.
Except you are telling me those cowries are potent.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Church That Uses Calabash With Red Pieces To Collect Offering In Nigeria (Video) / Church Of England Votes In Favour Of Blessings For Same-sex Unions (pics) / Pastor Leke Adeboye Gifts Corn Seller N10k (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.