Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,173 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:04 AM

I Am Really Dying - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Am Really Dying (1594 Views)

I Am Really Depressed, My Mom's Death Is Killing Me! / Please I Am Really Looking For A Room Self Contained To Rent Around Lagos Island / Please Help!! I Am Really Confused. Please Help!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Really Dying by DaBogu: 4:12pm On Jul 01, 2019
Good afternoon,how are you doing and your family. I hope you are fine.please help me and post this because right now I am losing out and dont know what to do.

I have been dating my boyfriend for months now he came to my house for like one month.I was the one doing everything but I never complained.I noticed that when ever he wants to make call he will go outside and especially if the mother calls him and after he will delete the mum number from his phone I asked him why and he said that he will officially introduce me to his family .so one day he asked me to borrow him money to buy oven for the mother which I overheard him making call with the mother.

I gave him but yesterday I stole the mother number from his phone and called the mother lo and behold he didn't buy anything for the mother rather he transfered the money to his freeze account which I have told him severally to open but he refused telling me that he is saving the money for something else.he lost my phone ,but the same yesterday I found out that he gave my phone to one bet9ja guy because he lost the game .he transfered 90k of my money to the same freeze account because I told him to help me and withdraw.now my introduction will be by 5pm today but my mind is telling me to cancel it.he has been begging but the trust and love which is the most important thing has lost. I have tried to forgive but no way.

I told my self that even if introduction will be hold traditional marriage will never hold.I just want to fulfil all righteousness because I am 2 months pregnant, he has been calling me but I refused to pick, he promised to change but no trust again I am really dying Thanks so much I appreciate alot
Re: I Am Really Dying by kunleweb: 4:19pm On Jul 01, 2019
You will keep taking care of an adult toddler well into marriage if you don't heed the signs

7 Likes

Re: I Am Really Dying by ladycomfort(f): 4:19pm On Jul 01, 2019
Eeyah

This is what happens when you give a man your money

4 Likes

Re: I Am Really Dying by Patmos20192(m): 4:19pm On Jul 01, 2019
Pls and pls
You are about to get married to a liar and a gambler
He needs you not for love but he needs you maybe we sees you as an advantage to him
He actually didnt love you..
I am actually a marriage counsellor
Lets talk via whatsapp

5 Likes

Re: I Am Really Dying by kunleweb: 4:21pm On Jul 01, 2019
ladycomfort:
Eeyah

This is what happens when you give a man your money

A boy with no ambitions, not a man

7 Likes

Re: I Am Really Dying by LadySarah: 4:39pm On Jul 01, 2019
pls dont.It will be hard to but canceling it will guarantee You happiness.
Sis,You are bigger than this and a better partner will Come your way.
Truth is If You Go ahead,You aee only giving yourself and baby a housenot a home.
Will both of You be proud of himm?

2 Likes

Re: I Am Really Dying by donbachi(m): 4:51pm On Jul 01, 2019
Na pikin wey no sabi cow priick na e call am meat.

3 Likes

Re: I Am Really Dying by ojun50(m): 5:12pm On Jul 01, 2019
You don enter 10 chance my dear

2 Likes

Re: I Am Really Dying by ahnie: 5:22pm On Jul 01, 2019
May the lord direct you on what to do
That guy issa chronic punter
Re: I Am Really Dying by meobizy(f): 6:06pm On Jul 01, 2019
Is this not a regular disagreement in marriage: money issues?
I see he’s serious about you, this one he has already started borrowing sums of money from you without putting a ring on it.
Oya, you are in the driver’s seat.
This is a preview of how married life will turn out between you two.
Are you ready to continue with his habits or will you cut yourself loose?
Re: I Am Really Dying by kunleweb: 6:10pm On Jul 01, 2019
meobizy:
Is this not a regular disagreement in marriage: money issues?
I see he’s serious about you, this one he has already started borrowing sums of money from you without putting a ring on it.
Oya, you are in the driver’s seat.
This is a preview of how married life will turn out between you two.
Are you ready to continue with his habits or will you cut yourself loose?

You speak very mature words. I hope the op sees this deeply as you scripted it out and runs for her life.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Really Dying by ThothHermes: 9:43pm On Jul 01, 2019
donbachi:
Pidgin proverbs always crack me up grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Am Really Dying by DaBogu: 1:29pm On Jul 04, 2019
Thank you
kunleweb:

You speak very mature words. I hope the op sees this deeply as you scripted it out and runs for her life.
Re: I Am Really Dying by Acidosis(m): 3:49pm On Jul 04, 2019
Patmos20192:
Pls and pls
You are about to get married to a liar and a gambler
He needs you not for love but he needs you maybe we sees you as an advantage to him
He actually didnt love you..
I am actually a marriage counsellor
Lets talk via whatsapp

How can you be a marriage counsellor when you're as single as fck and have a history of advertising properties for rent? Who licensed you?

4 Likes

Re: I Am Really Dying by Zombiekiller010: 4:58pm On Jul 04, 2019
Report him to his parent or siblings for them to talk to him, now that you're pregnant for him and done introduction, all you need now is to be sure he will turn a new leaf or be ready to become a single mom, well, its better to become a single mom than marrying an irresponsible man
Re: I Am Really Dying by 9JAFULLBREED(m): 2:07am On Jul 05, 2019
donbachi:

grin grin grin
Re: I Am Really Dying by DaBogu: 9:53am On Jul 08, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin
Acidosis:

How can you be a marriage counsellor when you're as single as fck and have a history of advertising properties for rent? Who licensed you?
Re: I Am Really Dying by Houseofglam7(f): 9:59am On Jul 08, 2019
Work on your self esteem undecided
It's in the sewer undecided
You deserve better.
You're with a BOY,a boy you'll nurse for the rest of your life undecided
How can you see these signs and wanna go ahead with the 'introduction' or whateverdafuq it's called?
2 months pregnant or not,you deserve better angry

1 Like

Re: I Am Really Dying by bukatyne(f): 11:14am On Jul 08, 2019
Zombiekiller010:
Report him to his parent or siblings for them to talk to him, now that you're pregnant for him and done introduction, all you need now is to be sure he will turn a new leaf or be ready to become a single mom, well, its better to become a single mom than marrying an irresponsible man

We both know that the probability of the man changing is 0.1
Re: I Am Really Dying by frozen70(f): 12:57pm On Jul 08, 2019
DaBogu:
Good afternoon,how are you doing and your family. I hope you are fine.please help me and post this because right now I am losing out and dont know what to do.

I have been dating my boyfriend for months now he came to my house for like one month.I was the one doing everything but I never complained.I noticed that when ever he wants to make call he will go outside and especially if the mother calls him and after he will delete the mum number from his phone I asked him why and he said that he will officially introduce me to his family .so one day he asked me to borrow him money to buy oven for the mother which I overheard him making call with the mother.

I gave him but yesterday I stole the mother number from his phone and called the mother lo and behold he didn't buy anything for the mother rather he transfered the money to his freeze account which I have told him severally to open but he refused telling me that he is saving the money for something else.he lost my phone ,but the same yesterday I found out that he gave my phone to one bet9ja guy because he lost the game .he transfered 90k of my money to the same freeze account because I told him to help me and withdraw.now my introduction will be by 5pm today but my mind is telling me to cancel it.he has been begging but the trust and love which is the most important thing has lost. I have tried to forgive but no way.

I told my self that even if introduction will be hold traditional marriage will never hold.I just want to fulfil all righteousness because I am 2 months pregnant, he has been calling me but I refused to pick, he promised to change but no trust again I am really dying Thanks so much I appreciate alot

You are about going into a poisonous marriage and guess who will be the recipient of it ❓

You

That guys attitude is questionable

He is a liar
He is a cunny person
He is not straight forward
He is a gambler
He is desperate for your money
He is a gold gidder
He is a manipulator
He is not trust worthy
He is not reliable

You will be the one to suffer all these I meantioned if you don't look very well before you cross the road to marriage

Worst case, arbort the pregnancy and start life afresh

1 Like

Re: I Am Really Dying by DaBogu: 3:10pm On Jul 08, 2019
frozen70:

You are about going into a poisonous marriage and guess who will be the recipient of it ❓

You

That guys attitude is questionable

He is a liar
He is a cunny person
He is not straight forward
He is a gambler
He is desperate for your money
He is a gold gidder
He is a manipulator
He is not trust worthy
He is not reliable

You will be the one to suffer all these I meantioned if you don't look very well before you cross the road to marriage

Worst case, arbort the pregnancy and start life afresh
JESUS!!!!!!!! That's murder

(1) (Reply)

I Just Discovered That This Laundry Basket Has 591 Holes And The Cover Has 165 H / This Is How We Miss Out Something Called "life"- I am with you Darling / I Love Her But Her Gran-mother,her Uncle And Her Aunty don't Like Me.what Do I Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.