Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,346 members, 7,811,999 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:47 AM

Please I Am Really Looking For A Room Self Contained To Rent Around Lagos Island - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please I Am Really Looking For A Room Self Contained To Rent Around Lagos Island (3694 Views)

Really Looking At Penetrating The Muslim Community For Marriage. / I Am Really Depressed, My Mom's Death Is Killing Me! / Should I Move In With This Female Friend Of Mine On Lagos Island? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Am Really Looking For A Room Self Contained To Rent Around Lagos Island by Nobody: 9:59pm On Dec 22, 2019
i would appreciate areas like around CMS, onikan, obalende or vi axis that is close to work . if someone is leaving and wants to sublet, i am also interested.

if i start to type what i have gone through withsome estate agent ehn! you will weep.

i have been searching for accomodation for almost 3 months now to n avail, i will be evicted from my corper's lodge next week

please, i will appreciate any help. thanks.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please I Am Really Looking For A Room Self Contained To Rent Around Lagos Island by ThatKING(m): 10:33pm On Dec 22, 2019
funmisticqueen:

if i start to type what i have gone through withsome estate agent ehn! you will weep.

i have been searching for accomodation for almost 3 months now to n avail, i will be evicted from my corper's lodge next week
you Can't be evicted from the lodge except you are through with NYSC... Your ppa is responsible for accommodation
Re: Please I Am Really Looking For A Room Self Contained To Rent Around Lagos Island by Nobody: 10:48pm On Dec 22, 2019
ThatKING:
you Can't be evicted from the lodge except you are through with NYSC... Your ppa is responsible for accommodation
yes.
the ppa's lodge is what i am talking about
Re: Please I Am Really Looking For A Room Self Contained To Rent Around Lagos Island by nanauju(f): 10:50pm On Dec 22, 2019
ThatKING:

It's like you don't know Lagos. She's even lucky to have gotten accommodation from PPA sef. Like most PPAs in Lagos feel they always do corpers a favor and not the other way around

1 Like

Re: Please I Am Really Looking For A Room Self Contained To Rent Around Lagos Island by ThatKING(m): 10:52pm On Dec 22, 2019
nanauju:

It's like you don't know Lagos. She's even lucky to have gotten accommodation from PPA sef. Like most PPAs in Lagos feel they always do corpers a favor and not the other way around
Oh that means I am less-right wink
Re: Please I Am Really Looking For A Room Self Contained To Rent Around Lagos Island by Nobody: 12:24am On Dec 23, 2019
Usually when i see a post of people looking for apartments with no luck, i immediately know its a case of not enough money.

Lagos is hard, especially if you don't want to live in slums in high end areas like V.I
Re: Please I Am Really Looking For A Room Self Contained To Rent Around Lagos Island by Nobody: 8:15am On Dec 23, 2019
I thought you said your father is rich
Why not just stay in his mansion like you claim and go to work from there?

17 Likes

Re: Please I Am Really Looking For A Room Self Contained To Rent Around Lagos Island by Nobody: 9:41am On Dec 23, 2019
Good luck, Funmisticqueen.
Re: Please I Am Really Looking For A Room Self Contained To Rent Around Lagos Island by Nobody: 10:42am On Dec 23, 2019
funmisticqueen:
i would appreciate areas like around CMS, onikan, obalende or vi axis that is close to work . if someone is leaving and wants to sublet, i am also interested.

Why not stay around Adekunle, Alagomeji, Yaba Axis, it's easy getting to island from there...coz getting a room self contain on the island is not so easy without good money and Obalende area is somehow overcrowded and rough
Re: Please I Am Really Looking For A Room Self Contained To Rent Around Lagos Island by somehow: 10:59am On Dec 23, 2019
Please, do you have any package for me in these areas you mentioned? (Mini-flat or 2bdr)
Macsjebs:

Why not stay around Adekunle, Alagomeji, Yaba Axis, it's easy getting to island from there...coz getting a room self contain on the island is not so easy without good money and Obalende area is somehow overcrowded and rough
Re: Please I Am Really Looking For A Room Self Contained To Rent Around Lagos Island by Nobody: 1:03pm On Dec 23, 2019
somehow:
Please, do you have any package for me in these areas you mentioned? (Mini-flat or 2bdr)
I am not an agent o, I once stayed in Adekunle area and presently in Akoka that's y, don't really know much grin
Re: Please I Am Really Looking For A Room Self Contained To Rent Around Lagos Island by somehow: 2:12pm On Dec 23, 2019
Macsjebs:

I am not an agent o, I once stayed I'm Adekunle area and presently in Akoka that's y, don't really know much grin

Alright but you can still help even if its akoka
Re: Please I Am Really Looking For A Room Self Contained To Rent Around Lagos Island by Nobody: 2:26pm On Dec 23, 2019
somehow:

Alright but you can still help even if its akoka
Yeah, contact on my signature
But it's 'somehow' sha grin
Re: Please I Am Really Looking For A Room Self Contained To Rent Around Lagos Island by Ranchhoddas: 4:08pm On Dec 23, 2019
Logobenz:
grin grin
Re: Please I Am Really Looking For A Room Self Contained To Rent Around Lagos Island by somehow: 4:19pm On Dec 23, 2019
Ok. will be in touch.
Macsjebs:

Yeah, contact on my signature
But it's 'somehow' sha grin
Re: Please I Am Really Looking For A Room Self Contained To Rent Around Lagos Island by ednut1(m): 7:34pm On Dec 23, 2019
Seems you are looking for cheap house that why u haven't got any place. Money is all you need

2 Likes

Re: Please I Am Really Looking For A Room Self Contained To Rent Around Lagos Island by ambassadorgozie(m): 11:38pm On Dec 23, 2019
funmisticqueen:

babe com nd stay with me until u see accomodation.
regards
Re: Please I Am Really Looking For A Room Self Contained To Rent Around Lagos Island by nanauju(f): 7:04am On Dec 24, 2019
Macsjebs:

The price of self contain in those axis you mentioned is the same thing, if not even more expensive than some areas on the island sef

1 Like

Re: Please I Am Really Looking For A Room Self Contained To Rent Around Lagos Island by Nobody: 10:05am On Dec 24, 2019
Macsjebs:

i dont want to contend with lagos traffic. Starting work in a new place in VI and the resumption time is 7: 30am. is it too much to ask to live against traffic?

there were some areas in ikoyi, but either the service charge was astronomical, or the area is prone to flooding.
Re: Please I Am Really Looking For A Room Self Contained To Rent Around Lagos Island by Nobody: 10:05am On Dec 24, 2019
nanauju:

The price of self contain in those axis you mentioned is the same thing, if not even more expensive than some areas on the island sef
And you will still struggle with traffic o
Re: Please I Am Really Looking For A Room Self Contained To Rent Around Lagos Island by Nobody: 10:07am On Dec 24, 2019
ednut1:
Seems you are looking for cheap house that why u haven't got any place. Money is all you need
i want to live somewhere where the traffic is not too much. BUt if you have like between 200-500k to give me this christmas so that i can pay service fees, then i would be very grateful

1 Like

Re: Please I Am Really Looking For A Room Self Contained To Rent Around Lagos Island by Nobody: 10:09am On Dec 24, 2019
theButterfly:
Good luck, Funmisticqueen.
thanks o
Re: Please I Am Really Looking For A Room Self Contained To Rent Around Lagos Island by ednut1(m): 10:10am On Dec 24, 2019
funmisticqueen:
i want to live somewhere where the traffic is not too much. BUt if you have like between 200-500k to give me this christmas so that i can pay service fees, then i would be very grateful
try oniru resettlement estate . 400k rent 100k agent fee for self con. But too many oloshos in that place. But you enjoy 100 to 150 naira bike to work in VI
Re: Please I Am Really Looking For A Room Self Contained To Rent Around Lagos Island by Nobody: 10:12am On Dec 24, 2019
ednut1:
try oniru resettlement estate . 400k rent 100k agent fee for self con. But too many oloshos in that place. But you enjoy 100 to 150 naira bike to work in VI
thanks a lot, but who can i contact
Re: Please I Am Really Looking For A Room Self Contained To Rent Around Lagos Island by Nobody: 10:14am On Dec 24, 2019
Logobenz:
i am an adult and want to forge my path in life, instead of hugging my dad's thigh

3 Likes

Re: Please I Am Really Looking For A Room Self Contained To Rent Around Lagos Island by Nobody: 10:05am On Jan 01, 2020
funmisticqueen:

. Let talk 08030719957 I just like some of your contribution.
Re: Please I Am Really Looking For A Room Self Contained To Rent Around Lagos Island by sgtponzihater1(m): 11:06am On Jan 01, 2020
funmisticqueen:

Hope this is sorted?
Re: Please I Am Really Looking For A Room Self Contained To Rent Around Lagos Island by Nobody: 11:08am On Jan 01, 2020
sgtponzihater1:

Hope this is sorted?
No it hasn't o
Re: Please I Am Really Looking For A Room Self Contained To Rent Around Lagos Island by Goodgod213: 11:30am On Jan 01, 2020
funmisticqueen:
No it hasn't o

But you are blasting men on social media, and still squatting in corpers lounge now to find house for almost 6 months is hard.

Ordinary apartment way plenty for Lagos you don’t have a dime to pay. Bet why has poverty nak yourr mamaa for head why nahh cheesy

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Please I Am Really Looking For A Room Self Contained To Rent Around Lagos Island by Ujawissy: 12:09pm On Jan 01, 2020
Goodgod213:

But you are blasting men on social media, and still squatting in corpers lounge now to find house for almost 6 months is hard.

Ordinary apartment way plenty for Lagos you don’t have a dime to pay. Bet why has poverty nak yourr mamaa for head why nahh cheesy
Lol grin
Be a good girl 2020 OP, Your helper will locate you.
Re: Please I Am Really Looking For A Room Self Contained To Rent Around Lagos Island by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jan 01, 2020
Goodgod213:

typical of nairaland feminists. Ugly poor and frustrated. Common 350k for rent and agency for mini flat. She cant afford. She no fine too so no lagos bobo fit reason to pay for her

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Please I Am Really Looking For A Room Self Contained To Rent Around Lagos Island by tabithababy(f): 12:44pm On Jan 01, 2020
funmisticqueen:

Contact Yom2

(1) (2) (Reply)

Indian Girl Born With 8 Limbs Gets Surgery / Which Housework Do You Love/hate Most / Thank God He Saved Me From The Hands Of Ritualist In Abuja.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.