Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,014 members, 7,817,987 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:01 AM

Gulder Ultimate Search 7.caroline Insults The Ibos And Yorubas - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Gulder Ultimate Search 7.caroline Insults The Ibos And Yorubas (2328 Views)

Registration For Gulder Ultimate Search 10 Begins, Register Here / Gulder Ultimate Search 9 / Gulder Ultimate Search Season Eight Begins- Register Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gulder Ultimate Search 7.caroline Insults The Ibos And Yorubas by johnterry4: 10:50am On Oct 08, 2010
did anyone notice carolin saying something like ibo girls love money and yoruba girls are dirty.she went on to say that `if u put a yoruba girl`s pant inside the ocean,all the fishes will die`.why would someone on national tv make such a statement?guys/babes,what do u guys think?
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 7.caroline Insults The Ibos And Yorubas by Nobody: 10:58am On Oct 08, 2010
It is a bad joke. I don't take such comments serious.
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 7.caroline Insults The Ibos And Yorubas by Omolola1(f): 11:17am On Oct 08, 2010
she just dey make stupid jokes
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 7.caroline Insults The Ibos And Yorubas by googles: 11:29am On Oct 08, 2010
the jungle life is prolly making her ramble undecided

she must have been dazed with hunger hence the ramblings
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 7.caroline Insults The Ibos And Yorubas by inme: 6:47pm On Oct 08, 2010
but, thats the truth
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 7.caroline Insults The Ibos And Yorubas by Afam4eva(m): 6:33pm On Oct 10, 2010
Nigerians don't take things like this seriously. If it was in America or other advanced countries it would have been a big deal.
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 7.caroline Insults The Ibos And Yorubas by md4real(m): 10:04am On Oct 11, 2010
johnterry4:

did anyone notice carolin saying something like [b]ibo girls love money and yoruba girls are dirty.she went on to say that `if u put a yoruba girl`s pant inside the ocean,all the fishes will die`.why would someone on national tv make such a statement?guys/babes,what do u guys think?[/b]
the only issue here is that she should not generalise but use the term MOST. Abi you wan deny the fact that she correct? she should have added edo girls play international league and the roughest with hard tackle, Italian league
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 7.caroline Insults The Ibos And Yorubas by yimiton(f): 12:21pm On Oct 11, 2010
What's the official website address for Gulder Ultimate Search 7?
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 7.caroline Insults The Ibos And Yorubas by md4real(m): 3:54pm On Oct 11, 2010
yimiton:

What's the official website address for Gulder Ultimate Search 7?
Google it. want em to spoon feed you?
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 7.caroline Insults The Ibos And Yorubas by yimiton(f): 8:17am On Oct 12, 2010
@ md4rea,

If you don't have the answer to a question, shot up and move on. Googling it gave me the 6th series and since I was here already, I figured I could just ask instead of going all over to look for it. Besides, there are loads and loads of Gulder Ultimate search sites but only one is official
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 7.caroline Insults The Ibos And Yorubas by md4real(m): 10:59am On Oct 12, 2010
yimiton:

@ md4rea,

If you don't have the answer to a question, shot up and move on. Googling it gave me the 6th series and since I was here already, I figured I could just ask instead of going all over to look for it. Besides, there are loads and loads of Gulder Ultimate search sites but only one is official

certainly do have the answer and i guess we know how to search more than others, for your reading/viewing/listening pleasure,

http://www.gulderultimatesearch.tv/GUS%207/Main%20Website/homepage.html
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 7.caroline Insults The Ibos And Yorubas by yimiton(f): 12:03pm On Oct 12, 2010
@ md4real

Too late. If you'd simply done that yesterday, I might have appreciated it. I already got it. Besides, not everybody has all day for leisure. Some people do some serious work and may not want to waste their time searching for sites if they can get it directly.
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 7.caroline Insults The Ibos And Yorubas by md4real(m): 2:19pm On Oct 12, 2010
yimiton:

@ md4real

Too late. If you'd simply done that yesterday, I might have appreciated it. I already got it. Besides, not everybody has all day for leisure. Some people do some serious work and may not want to waste their time searching for sites if they can get it directly.

i guess i should be glad i have all day for leisure. keep on being busy ans stop asking to be spoon fed.
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 7.caroline Insults The Ibos And Yorubas by maedan(f): 5:17pm On Oct 12, 2010
Lol cheesy. Me sef I wish I had all the time for "leisure" and in turn, googling.
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 7.caroline Insults The Ibos And Yorubas by tpiah: 5:21pm On Oct 12, 2010
she probably got that from nairaland.
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 7.caroline Insults The Ibos And Yorubas by jesuseun1(m): 9:05am On Oct 14, 2010
wat was d last question ask on the show.

(1) (Reply)

Twist Of Fate: Sarla Blames Pragya For Bulbul’s Death..why? / ‘minaj A Trois’ The Controversial Cover Of Nicki Minaj Impelreport / PIECES OF MIND (short Film Script)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.