Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,390 members, 7,839,728 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 08:07 AM

Isn't She Sexy, Sexiest French Girl Now In Naija. *Pix Attached* - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Isn't She Sexy, Sexiest French Girl Now In Naija. *Pix Attached* (4486 Views)

She's Sexy And She Knows It! / She’s SEXY & She Knows IT! Actress, Yvonne Nelson Flaunts New Dresses [photo] / Toni Braxton And Beyonce---who Is The Sexiest? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Isn't She Sexy, Sexiest French Girl Now In Naija. *Pix Attached* by saridonp2: 9:53pm On Oct 20, 2010
Forget Benchwest and pls answer me because I believe you know what u are talking about, I am not in U.K but I will like to buy cars from that site directly.What is your advice?
Re: Isn't She Sexy, Sexiest French Girl Now In Naija. *Pix Attached* by LouisThoru(f): 12:42am On Oct 21, 2010
Go ahead. But they are all right hand drive.

you can buy from the website. You will understand that they are not Nigerians on in there so, be rest assured nothing will go wrong.
Re: Isn't She Sexy, Sexiest French Girl Now In Naija. *Pix Attached* by benchwest: 10:04am On Oct 21, 2010
reflao people,they said nigerian are scammers,  but really the highest mmung usis in naija.
so you will log into that site and find a car and just transfer money to the owner and the car will arrive to nig?.
i was gonna give u a lLinktoday but your reference about me has just denied me the ssympathyto do so.
so go ahead dreaming, just feel sorry for the owner of this thread
Re: Isn't She Sexy, Sexiest French Girl Now In Naija. *Pix Attached* by LouisThoru(f): 10:09am On Oct 21, 2010
Benchwest

Go and learn how to write the English Language first or better still, just write in vernacular.

LOL. I laugh in capital letters.
Re: Isn't She Sexy, Sexiest French Girl Now In Naija. *Pix Attached* by benchwest: 12:45pm On Oct 21, 2010
how i wish we can trace our academic background and compare the differences BTW u and me
whole digger or cleaner?. Luis
Re: Isn't She Sexy, Sexiest French Girl Now In Naija. *Pix Attached* by larisa: 4:03pm On Oct 22, 2010
LouisThoru:

Go ahead. But they are all right hand drive.

you can buy from the website. You will understand that they are not Nigerians on in there so, be rest assured nothing will go wrong.

"Silence they say is the best answer for a fool". Am glad am not the only one seeing how immature LouisThoru is. I guess LouisThoru is not a Nigerian that's y she thinks we are all scammers. Oyibo,
Re: Isn't She Sexy, Sexiest French Girl Now In Naija. *Pix Attached* by missionma(m): 4:34pm On Oct 22, 2010
cool
Re: Isn't She Sexy, Sexiest French Girl Now In Naija. *Pix Attached* by larisa: 6:34pm On Nov 11, 2010
wink
Re: Isn't She Sexy, Sexiest French Girl Now In Naija. *Pix Attached* by estani: 9:44am On Aug 04, 2012
Well, the hot French ladies are most talented in this world as not to mention smoking hot, actresses, models and also other celebrities from France. Here is the good information on Hot French Girls.

Hot French Girls
Re: Isn't She Sexy, Sexiest French Girl Now In Naija. *Pix Attached* by olaremint(m): 4:11pm On Aug 04, 2012
Pls don't mind all these thieves that import thrown away cars from abroad, this junk for 1.8m. When he has has not even spent up 2 800k for all, d fact is that d price advertised for sale buy the seller is not what u will buy, u can still shave off like 300 pounds so what are we talking about, naija and greed.
Re: Isn't She Sexy, Sexiest French Girl Now In Naija. *Pix Attached* by WSSmith: 7:19pm On Aug 05, 2012
@ OP Nija don pass as u dey think am, there are hardly spares for this car in nigeria - maintenance is certainly gonna be costly, please consider the buyer. why should a 2003 megane be 1.8M? knock that price down otherwise na bump u go dey post for here every morning.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Latest Pics Of Baba Suwe In Toilet I Don Laugh Tire / Tiwa Savage Tweets A Photoof Herself Pounding Yam! / Rihanna Goes Dirty In Barbados (photos)+18

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.