Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,481 members, 7,819,753 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:23 PM

Ex-coza Choir Coordinator Slams Fatoyinbo, Church Members - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ex-coza Choir Coordinator Slams Fatoyinbo, Church Members (6299 Views)

Former COZA Choir Coordinator Calls Out Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And His Wife / Tunmise Oluyede Accused Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Rape (Ex COZA Staff) - Kemi Olunloyo / Is Timi Dakolo Accusing Biodun Fatoyinbo, COZA Pastor Of Sleeping With Virgins? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ex-coza Choir Coordinator Slams Fatoyinbo, Church Members by splendid22(m): 7:16pm On Jul 01, 2019
Says: ‘Prepare for a life of woes if he is guilty’
Nnenna Kalu-Ude, the former co-ordinator of the award-winning youth choir in COZA known as ‘The Gratitude’ has thrown jabs at the embattled Senior Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo and other members of the church.

Nnenna who bears the name ‘Scarlet sign’ on Instagram, reportedly left the church weeks back as a result sexual assault claims. The sonorous singer reportedly left the church long before the allegations of sexual assault trailing the fiery preacher.

Nnnena who placed a curse on those attacking her, stated that they are suffering from 'herd mentality'. She added that the curses will only be reversed if Pastor Fatoyinbo is innocent.

According to her: “If he is truly innocent as you claim while you truly vilify every other person, may these curses be reversed. If he is not, prepare for a life of woes”

https://www.thenewsguru.com/entertainment/article/ex-coza-choir-coordinator-slams-fatoyinbo-church-members/

Re: Ex-coza Choir Coordinator Slams Fatoyinbo, Church Members by GOFRONT(m): 7:28pm On Jul 01, 2019
Haba!!!

What's going On!!!!

1 Like

Re: Ex-coza Choir Coordinator Slams Fatoyinbo, Church Members by Houseofglam7(f): 8:11pm On Jul 01, 2019
Hmmmmmmm
Re: Ex-coza Choir Coordinator Slams Fatoyinbo, Church Members by DRPAIT123(m): 8:43pm On Jul 01, 2019
"If he is innocent"
So you know he stands a chance of being innocent yet you crucify him before investigating.
Mumu mrs

3 Likes

Re: Ex-coza Choir Coordinator Slams Fatoyinbo, Church Members by AndroBlaze: 9:53pm On Jul 01, 2019
DRPAIT123:
"If he is innocent"
So you know he stands a chance of being innocent yet you crucify him before investigating.
Mumu mrs

Oga this thing is not difficult. Open your mouth, attack her and defend pastor openly if you are not afraid of any curse.

10 Likes

Re: Ex-coza Choir Coordinator Slams Fatoyinbo, Church Members by NobleAngell(f): 10:19pm On Jul 01, 2019
AndroBlaze:

Oga this thing is not difficult. Open your mouth, attack her and defend pastor openly if you are not afraid of any curse.
Simple!

4 Likes

Re: Ex-coza Choir Coordinator Slams Fatoyinbo, Church Members by LearnITsmash(m): 10:23pm On Jul 01, 2019
Silly lady and her senseless sentimental write up undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ex-coza Choir Coordinator Slams Fatoyinbo, Church Members by InansBobo(m): 11:00pm On Jul 01, 2019
Hmm...
I stand with this �

Re: Ex-coza Choir Coordinator Slams Fatoyinbo, Church Members by Nukilia: 3:16am On Jul 02, 2019
Nigerians cannot understand the end game of all these treacherous acts till it becomes too late...
Re: Ex-coza Choir Coordinator Slams Fatoyinbo, Church Members by Stan232: 4:04am On Jul 02, 2019
Up and ready. Chinese aza are available.contact me on watsapp 08168152166.rate is OK and money don't lost at all.
Re: Ex-coza Choir Coordinator Slams Fatoyinbo, Church Members by spongeisback: 4:22am On Jul 02, 2019
I believe Busola a 100% She mentioned the names of his OWN pastors that came to her house to beg when she reported the rape to her family, guess what? NON of them have come out to refute her claims NOT ONE! The way they idolise fatoyinbo if it was a lie pastor wole and pastor flow would have immediately issued a statement denying it, but what do they do? they turn off instagram comments. You see how fast wale jana came out to defend Biodun, if it was a lie they would've done the same thing.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ex-coza Choir Coordinator Slams Fatoyinbo, Church Members by abels(m): 7:28am On Jul 02, 2019
simple
AndroBlaze:

Re: Ex-coza Choir Coordinator Slams Fatoyinbo, Church Members by abels(m): 7:29am On Jul 02, 2019
you guys are just too difficult
LearnITsmash:
Silly lady and her senseless sentimental write up undecided
Re: Ex-coza Choir Coordinator Slams Fatoyinbo, Church Members by Tpayne: 8:19am On Jul 02, 2019
spongeisback:
I believe Busola a 100% She mentioned the names of his OWN pastors that came to her house to beg when she reported the rape to her family, guess what? NON of them have come out to refute her claims NOT ONE! The way they idolise fatoyinbo if it was a lie pastor wole and pastor flow would have immediately issued a statement denying it, but what do they do? they turn off instagram comments. You see how fast wale jana came out to defend Biodun, if it was a lie they would've done the same thing.
Bro d fact is dis, even if they replied, stating he was innocent will u still believe dem? its as if u av never been criticized or alleged falsely, ain't a fan to either of d parties, nah supporting any1 of 'em, dey may even actually have sexual affair, bt does nt prove d point of being raped wit her own consent?
Abt 2-3 times intercourse, just unveiling it now after how many years?
Am sure dey must have had misunderstanding or sumtin popped up or transpired btw dem, bt dat its a rape, am nah bamboozled by dat

Re: Ex-coza Choir Coordinator Slams Fatoyinbo, Church Members by spongeisback: 9:00am On Jul 02, 2019
Tpayne:
sometimes learn how to THINK critically OK? They had and affair or whatever isn't the point now. Why are COZA members and people like you doubting and attacking her story when the PEOPLE SHE CALLED THEIR NAMES ARE SILENT? I checked and they're ALIVE. Why haven't they cleared their names? Heck even say "oh we met the family of Busola to beg about an incident but it wasn't rape"? Do you think they would watch their names and reputation dragged into the mud this way? THINK!

BTW you have no RIGHT to question when a VICTIM is ready to share their story. I was abused many years ago and I opened up to my mother last year. I was even too ashamed to tell my own mother more or less the world. The people close to her already knew about the abuse it's not as if they just found out through this interview. THINK!

2 Likes

Re: Ex-coza Choir Coordinator Slams Fatoyinbo, Church Members by spongeisback: 9:01am On Jul 02, 2019
Re: Ex-coza Choir Coordinator Slams Fatoyinbo, Church Members by mysticgal(f): 9:28am On Jul 02, 2019
See I somehow believe Busola's story but you see nnenna....nah.
fatoyinbo no give am face, in fact if there is a rape allegation, then it should be from fatoyinbo against nnenna. She is a disgrace

somebody that busybody and seduction wan kill..mtxheew angry

1 Like

Re: Ex-coza Choir Coordinator Slams Fatoyinbo, Church Members by Nobody: 9:34am On Jul 02, 2019
Re: Ex-coza Choir Coordinator Slams Fatoyinbo, Church Members by bossvinqualad25(m): 11:47am On Jul 02, 2019
Can dey pls tell us something that will be more profitable to the masses and stop all this Instagram ranting ,toyota corolla 2004 And 2007 model is available for sale at a give away price, it's full options, it's problem, check my signature for my contact
Re: Ex-coza Choir Coordinator Slams Fatoyinbo, Church Members by MilesLamar(m): 3:10pm On Jul 02, 2019
mysticgal:
See I somehow believe Busola's story but you see nnenna....nah.
fatoyinbo no give am face, in fact if there is a rape allegation, then it should be from fatoyinbo against nnenna. She is a disgrace

somebody that busybody and seduction wan kill..mtxheew angry

You know her?
Re: Ex-coza Choir Coordinator Slams Fatoyinbo, Church Members by mysticgal(f): 5:28pm On Jul 02, 2019
MilesLamar:

You know her?

who in coza doesn't

(1) (Reply)

Ice Prince Shows Off His New Whip (photo) / Mercy Aigbe, Lola Alao, others gather to celebrate Afeez Owo & wife (photos) / Roman Goddess Parades Her Enormous Boobs On Instagram (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.