Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,765 members, 7,817,111 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:05 AM

Is Timi Dakolo Accusing Biodun Fatoyinbo, COZA Pastor Of Sleeping With Virgins? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Is Timi Dakolo Accusing Biodun Fatoyinbo, COZA Pastor Of Sleeping With Virgins? (56037 Views)

Busola Dakolo And Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation: 5 Shocking Things / Timi Dakolo Reacts To Rape Of Wife, Busola By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo / Busola Dakolo: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA - Timi Dakolo Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Timi Dakolo Accusing Biodun Fatoyinbo, COZA Pastor Of Sleeping With Virgins? by newsynews: 9:40am On Jun 01, 2018
Timi Dakolo Appears To Be Accusing COZA Pastor Of Sleeping With Teenage Virgin Girls

Timi Dakolo appears to have given a description of the Abuja Pastor whom he yesterday accused of sleeping with teenage virgin girls and taking away their innocence.

In an Instagram post yesterday, the singer called the pastor out with claims that he is not worthy to be seen as a mentor because of his actions. He says the best place he should be is in jail.

He wrote:

Timi Dakolo’s IG post:

”Your Abuja pastor you people are shouting mentor and praising everywhere should be in jail. The amount of pain and ruins he has left innocent girls in. Forcefully taking away their innocence even in their teenage years. Forever leaving a deep dent in their soul..Man of which God?”

Timi further advised the ladies who have been victims of the pastor’s act to know that they are not alone.

”To all the women out there that have been a victim to this issue, you are not alone. Your truth will be heard whether people believe your truth or not.”

While many of his followers were eager for the singer to mention the name of the Abuja pastor, some were quick to conclude that it is no other than Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo of the Commonwealth of Zion Assembly (COZA) in Abuja. Timi Dakolo also helped in pointing to his direction by sharing the cover of a book published by Ese Walter Ark, a former Church member of Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo who once accused the preacher of having sexual relationship with her.

Sharing the cover of the book, Timi Dakolo wrote:

”Truth has never been popular. But no matter how you try to suppress it.. The truth is still the truth.”

https://www.wotzup.ng/timi-dakolo-coza-pastor-teenage-girls/

Re: Is Timi Dakolo Accusing Biodun Fatoyinbo, COZA Pastor Of Sleeping With Virgins? by newsynews: 10:16am On Jun 01, 2018
lalasticlala this is fresh

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is Timi Dakolo Accusing Biodun Fatoyinbo, COZA Pastor Of Sleeping With Virgins? by usibengate(m): 2:30pm On Jun 01, 2018
shocked

1 Like

Re: Is Timi Dakolo Accusing Biodun Fatoyinbo, COZA Pastor Of Sleeping With Virgins? by Myself2(m): 2:30pm On Jun 01, 2018
Hmmm
Re: Is Timi Dakolo Accusing Biodun Fatoyinbo, COZA Pastor Of Sleeping With Virgins? by soberdrunk(m): 2:30pm On Jun 01, 2018
Hahahahahaha!!! Nigerian pastors are fully aware that the average Nigerian is 'extremely' scared of the "Touch not my anointed" clause so they know they can get away with just about anything. See Timi is even scared of calling name, that is why these men will continue to hide under the guise of "Pastor" to carry out various nefarious acts........... angry

91 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Is Timi Dakolo Accusing Biodun Fatoyinbo, COZA Pastor Of Sleeping With Virgins? by Yomzzyblog: 2:30pm On Jun 01, 2018
shocked

1 Like

Re: Is Timi Dakolo Accusing Biodun Fatoyinbo, COZA Pastor Of Sleeping With Virgins? by Whogoblog: 2:31pm On Jun 01, 2018
shocked
Re: Is Timi Dakolo Accusing Biodun Fatoyinbo, COZA Pastor Of Sleeping With Virgins? by Benekruku(m): 2:31pm On Jun 01, 2018

COZA

Timi trying to be brave now

Re: Is Timi Dakolo Accusing Biodun Fatoyinbo, COZA Pastor Of Sleeping With Virgins? by yomalex(m): 2:31pm On Jun 01, 2018
na wa o
Re: Is Timi Dakolo Accusing Biodun Fatoyinbo, COZA Pastor Of Sleeping With Virgins? by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jun 01, 2018
This is why i hate religion. It makes even a professor act like mumu

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Is Timi Dakolo Accusing Biodun Fatoyinbo, COZA Pastor Of Sleeping With Virgins? by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jun 01, 2018
Fatoyinbo no dey do underage. Its not him
Re: Is Timi Dakolo Accusing Biodun Fatoyinbo, COZA Pastor Of Sleeping With Virgins? by johnmattew: 2:31pm On Jun 01, 2018
were u doubting the pastor b4?.....fAToyinbo is active in the C-OZA room

46 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Is Timi Dakolo Accusing Biodun Fatoyinbo, COZA Pastor Of Sleeping With Virgins? by ZombiePUNISHER: 2:31pm On Jun 01, 2018
Timi should grow some balls or STFU

Am guessing he has no concrete evidence and is obviously afraid of a heavy lawsuit

13 Likes

Re: Is Timi Dakolo Accusing Biodun Fatoyinbo, COZA Pastor Of Sleeping With Virgins? by sprints1: 2:31pm On Jun 01, 2018
I better go and sit down before u start something I can't finish

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Timi Dakolo Accusing Biodun Fatoyinbo, COZA Pastor Of Sleeping With Virgins? by hardychris(m): 2:32pm On Jun 01, 2018
Nawa o
Re: Is Timi Dakolo Accusing Biodun Fatoyinbo, COZA Pastor Of Sleeping With Virgins? by Jenomtwist(m): 2:32pm On Jun 01, 2018
Casted,na dis brethren i been dey reason

1 Like

Re: Is Timi Dakolo Accusing Biodun Fatoyinbo, COZA Pastor Of Sleeping With Virgins? by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 2:32pm On Jun 01, 2018
If you ask me na who I go ask? The matter wey you see so eh, e heavy for mouth o... angry
Re: Is Timi Dakolo Accusing Biodun Fatoyinbo, COZA Pastor Of Sleeping With Virgins? by abokibuhari: 2:32pm On Jun 01, 2018
That pastor too like Toto, he get fine and better wife but go they busy they tear the clean ones way they left for we....

Useless fake pastor, after him tear ESE finish he still they tear they go

10 Likes

Re: Is Timi Dakolo Accusing Biodun Fatoyinbo, COZA Pastor Of Sleeping With Virgins? by ChiefSweetus: 2:32pm On Jun 01, 2018
A ROBUST REPLY IS COMING

17 Likes

Re: Is Timi Dakolo Accusing Biodun Fatoyinbo, COZA Pastor Of Sleeping With Virgins? by Pidginwhisper: 2:32pm On Jun 01, 2018
Ese Walter comes to mind.
Re: Is Timi Dakolo Accusing Biodun Fatoyinbo, COZA Pastor Of Sleeping With Virgins? by Hespee93: 2:32pm On Jun 01, 2018
Next
Re: Is Timi Dakolo Accusing Biodun Fatoyinbo, COZA Pastor Of Sleeping With Virgins? by Missmossy(f): 2:32pm On Jun 01, 2018
Nawa oo! This is sickening.
Re: Is Timi Dakolo Accusing Biodun Fatoyinbo, COZA Pastor Of Sleeping With Virgins? by Abelattah(m): 2:32pm On Jun 01, 2018
nigeria pastor and sex are 5and6
Re: Is Timi Dakolo Accusing Biodun Fatoyinbo, COZA Pastor Of Sleeping With Virgins? by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jun 01, 2018
Timi whatever should stop beating around the bush upandan, if he has concrete evidence, he should grow some iron balls, name the pastor or stop acting like a raped she-goat and forever stfu.....

6 Likes

Re: Is Timi Dakolo Accusing Biodun Fatoyinbo, COZA Pastor Of Sleeping With Virgins? by Holocene(m): 2:32pm On Jun 01, 2018
Its all part of the last days. Not suprised if its true.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Timi Dakolo Accusing Biodun Fatoyinbo, COZA Pastor Of Sleeping With Virgins? by ikorodureporta: 2:33pm On Jun 01, 2018
Only a ritualist does that....#illuminatiCrew
Re: Is Timi Dakolo Accusing Biodun Fatoyinbo, COZA Pastor Of Sleeping With Virgins? by AntiWailer: 2:33pm On Jun 01, 2018
Even if the brain dead followers follow remove the d1ck from the girl.

They will still blame the girl for being the devil who want to destroy the ministry.

The brain washing is beyond redemption.

For Timi to use Ese's book as a reference then he is tlking about our Amiable Pastor Gucci.

We are still waiting for his robust replies on Ese. This one too will pass. Hallelujah Some bori.

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is Timi Dakolo Accusing Biodun Fatoyinbo, COZA Pastor Of Sleeping With Virgins? by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jun 01, 2018
Read and pass. I have no evidence to crucify him. lipsrsealed

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Timi Dakolo Accusing Biodun Fatoyinbo, COZA Pastor Of Sleeping With Virgins? by Wasky101: 2:33pm On Jun 01, 2018
Coza
Re: Is Timi Dakolo Accusing Biodun Fatoyinbo, COZA Pastor Of Sleeping With Virgins? by Myself2(m): 2:33pm On Jun 01, 2018
The poster putting up SHOWwore's picture,where is he having the SHOW please . is it a comedy show or musical show.
Wow ,never knew Sowore was an up and coming artiste (aka upcoming artiste in naija parlance)

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Funke Akindele's Phobia For Water Revealed At Seychelles Vacation [PICS] / Shirtless Photo Of Clifford Sule, Nse Ikpe-Etim's Husband / I Am Emeka Ike's Wife-to-be - Yolanda Pfeiffer (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.