Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,687 members, 7,816,797 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:27 PM

BBNaija2019: 30-Year-Old Banker, Jeff Becomes The First 'Head Of House' - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija2019: 30-Year-Old Banker, Jeff Becomes The First 'Head Of House' (40298 Views)

Adekunle Emerges First Head Of House Of BBNaija "All Stars" / Bbnaija: Peace Becomes First Head Of House, Makes Yousef Deputy / Nengi Wins First Head Of House Challenge. Picks Wathoni As Her Deputy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

BBNaija2019: 30-Year-Old Banker, Jeff Becomes The First 'Head Of House' by EzegeNG: 10:34pm On Jul 01, 2019
Originally from Anambra but now residing in Jos, Jeff, a 30-year-old banker has just emerged as the very first 'Head of House' at this year's Big Brother Naija reality show.

Jeff was chosen by fellow Housemates as Head of House in a free and fair process that was spearheaded by Omashola

See more:
https://zenithnaija.com/bbnaija2019-30-year-old-banker-jeff-becomes-the-first-head-of-house/

Re: BBNaija2019: 30-Year-Old Banker, Jeff Becomes The First 'Head Of House' by EzegeNG: 10:34pm On Jul 01, 2019
Re: BBNaija2019: 30-Year-Old Banker, Jeff Becomes The First 'Head Of House' by Latidoh1: 4:47am On Jul 02, 2019
Na their problem be that

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija2019: 30-Year-Old Banker, Jeff Becomes The First 'Head Of House' by Latidoh1: 4:47am On Jul 02, 2019
When will they elect ass of house?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija2019: 30-Year-Old Banker, Jeff Becomes The First 'Head Of House' by obantin: 4:50am On Jul 02, 2019
He's matured enough to be the head of the house

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija2019: 30-Year-Old Banker, Jeff Becomes The First 'Head Of House' by AngelHoly(m): 4:51am On Jul 02, 2019
Dis year own go bored like hell

All of them there Na Ajebo pikins no Ajeapko to bodyhit the place and make it lively

Dats why u will see a man of 30 years playin like some pikin cos him never dey street to observe naija comedy live and vibes

Even Awolowo son own worst.....his act is too fucking childish

81 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija2019: 30-Year-Old Banker, Jeff Becomes The First 'Head Of House' by dinocy(m): 4:51am On Jul 02, 2019
Head master
Re: BBNaija2019: 30-Year-Old Banker, Jeff Becomes The First 'Head Of House' by LisaAnne(f): 4:51am On Jul 02, 2019
With all the accents we don't know if it's BBNaija or BB Southie or BBLondon

61 Likes 4 Shares

Re: BBNaija2019: 30-Year-Old Banker, Jeff Becomes The First 'Head Of House' by daddytime(m): 4:51am On Jul 02, 2019
COZA fall on them...

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija2019: 30-Year-Old Banker, Jeff Becomes The First 'Head Of House' by babeosisi: 4:53am On Jul 02, 2019
Fratoyinbo
Na dem

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija2019: 30-Year-Old Banker, Jeff Becomes The First 'Head Of House' by nairalee(m): 4:57am On Jul 02, 2019
We the NBC (Non Bbn Conformists) don't give a flying heck

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija2019: 30-Year-Old Banker, Jeff Becomes The First 'Head Of House' by chrisifeanyi: 4:59am On Jul 02, 2019
Onye isi Ndi itiboribo

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija2019: 30-Year-Old Banker, Jeff Becomes The First 'Head Of House' by Ifesinachi22(m): 5:00am On Jul 02, 2019
Why does it not show on Startimes?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija2019: 30-Year-Old Banker, Jeff Becomes The First 'Head Of House' by 1blow: 5:04am On Jul 02, 2019
Good move
Re: BBNaija2019: 30-Year-Old Banker, Jeff Becomes The First 'Head Of House' by Infinityk: 5:07am On Jul 02, 2019
I no understand
Re: BBNaija2019: 30-Year-Old Banker, Jeff Becomes The First 'Head Of House' by Nobody: 5:11am On Jul 02, 2019
AngelHoly:
Dis year own go bored like hell

All of them there Na Ajebo pikins no Ajeapko to bodyhit the place and make it lively

Dats why u will see a man of 30 years playin like some pikin cos him never dey street to observe naija comedy live and vibes

Even Awolowo son own worst.....his act is too fucking childish

I swear. They all playing and trying so hard like kids

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija2019: 30-Year-Old Banker, Jeff Becomes The First 'Head Of House' by ceejayMAX(m): 5:19am On Jul 02, 2019
LisaAnne:
With all the accents we don't know if it's BBNaija or BB Southie or BBLondon
ONA 2 DEY COMPLAIN FOR THIS NIGERIA SEF

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija2019: 30-Year-Old Banker, Jeff Becomes The First 'Head Of House' by Memphitz537(m): 5:20am On Jul 02, 2019
To be honest, this show is toxic. We are depreciating as a nation and I am bothered for the future. We no longer promote educational shows, talent shows like The Apprentice Africa,The Debaters,Gulder ultimate search and so many more went into oblivion. Airtel used to have a show then where universities from all over Africa competes. It was fun watching it then. East African countries are partaking in chess game all over the world, creating opportunities for their youths. Kenya,Ghana and so many more are leaving us behind. I bleed within, so many potentials wasting away. Look at how many Nigerians are getting snatched from us by other countries. They are bringing out the best in them meanwhile here our intelligent,smart, talented ones are wasting away. The Nigeria I am seeing now will only get worse and in shambles in few years to come while other African nations will rise up and leave us behind. There is fire on the mountain top and no one cares.
Truly,Nigerians living in Nigeria are the worst set of foolish individuals currently on Planet earth.

58 Likes 4 Shares

Re: BBNaija2019: 30-Year-Old Banker, Jeff Becomes The First 'Head Of House' by Twenty47(m): 5:21am On Jul 02, 2019
This year's own no too too make sense for now but we are still watching shall..

The poor keeps getting poorer and the rich keeps getting richer... My idea on the selection process though.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija2019: 30-Year-Old Banker, Jeff Becomes The First 'Head Of House' by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:21am On Jul 02, 2019
Good for him.....

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija2019: 30-Year-Old Banker, Jeff Becomes The First 'Head Of House' by flowx(m): 5:22am On Jul 02, 2019
Ifesinachi22:
Why does it not show on Startimes?
Ahhhhh! Local man still dey use Startime in this dispensation.... U beta upgrade youraelf...

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija2019: 30-Year-Old Banker, Jeff Becomes The First 'Head Of House' by originals1(m): 5:24am On Jul 02, 2019
Instagram page with 16K followers available for sale ..contact on my siggy.
Re: BBNaija2019: 30-Year-Old Banker, Jeff Becomes The First 'Head Of House' by GentleMoney: 5:34am On Jul 02, 2019
Hmm..
Re: BBNaija2019: 30-Year-Old Banker, Jeff Becomes The First 'Head Of House' by KingAzubuike(f): 5:37am On Jul 02, 2019
Memphitz537:
To be honest, this show is toxic. We are depreciating as a nation and I am bothered for the future. We no longer promote educational shows, talent shows like The Apprentice Africa,The Debaters,Gulder ultimate search and so many more went into oblivion. Airtel used to have a show then where universities from all over Africa competes, I really loved it. East African countries are partaking in chess game all over the world, creating opportunities for their youths, Kenya, Ghana and so many more are living us behind. I bleed within, so many potentials wasting away. Look at how many Nigerians are getting snatched from us by other countries. They are bringing out the best in them meanwhile here our intelligent,smart, talented ones are wasting away. The Nigeria I am seeing now will only get worse and in shambles in few years to come while other African nations will rise up and leave us behind. There is fire on the mountain top and no one cares.
Truly,Nigerians living in Nigeria are the worst set of foolish individuals currently on Planet earth.
I'm not a fan of the show but what I hate is seeing people castigate the show and its fans. Enough of all these its not educational this and that. It was a show made for a specific class of people and a specific class of audience. If you need educational programs tune in to WAP TV , NTA and the likes. They still air something similar to talent hunts and gulder ultimate search. Just leave this show alone for the people who love it. They aren't the cause of your problems neither are they the reason MTN stopped project fame and ultimate search.

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija2019: 30-Year-Old Banker, Jeff Becomes The First 'Head Of House' by Longcucumber(m): 5:37am On Jul 02, 2019
Nothing good is coMing out of nairaland again.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija2019: 30-Year-Old Banker, Jeff Becomes The First 'Head Of House' by Livefreeordieha(m): 5:38am On Jul 02, 2019
flowx:
Ahhhhh! Local man still dey use Startime in this dispensation.... U beta upgrade youraelf...
make e hustle so u go call am marlian?? Please let the guy be.. We all can't be rich... Even the Bible said there will always be slaves and maids to serve kings..

Startimes is what he can afford.. Everyone has their own clock of success his time will come and he will upgrade..

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija2019: 30-Year-Old Banker, Jeff Becomes The First 'Head Of House' by emmasege: 5:38am On Jul 02, 2019
Can we Nigerians for once tell these BBBNaija guys that this show is useless by disregarding the show on social media and by not watching it?

I think we are worth more than this piece of rubbish as a People.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Is D Scariest Movie U Have Ever Watched? / BBNaija: Khloe Crying Because Rico Swavey Refused To Come Upstairs With Her / BBNaija: How Fans Voted Sheggz, Hermes, Groovy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.