Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,395 members, 7,815,856 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:29 PM

"Come Let's Have Sex" Church Crusade Poster (Photo) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "Come Let's Have Sex" Church Crusade Poster (Photo) (61763 Views)

'Come On! Let's Have A Little Sex' Church Themed Poster Sparks Reactions / Winners Chapel's Game Of Thrones Poster (Photo) / 'Your Mugabe Will Surely Resign' Church Poster (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Come Let's Have Sex" Church Crusade Poster (Photo) by queenblog(f): 7:36am On Jul 02, 2019
What an epic .. crusade theme, do you think is wrong?

[b]VIA>>[/b]https://kupelove..com/2019/07/come-lets-have-sex-see-nigeria-church.html

3 Likes

Re: "Come Let's Have Sex" Church Crusade Poster (Photo) by mountmoriah(m): 7:41am On Jul 02, 2019
Lol

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Come Let's Have Sex" Church Crusade Poster (Photo) by Chanchit: 7:46am On Jul 02, 2019
Ladies will kuku still go, later they will say they are suffering from fuckery trauma.

170 Likes 9 Shares

Re: "Come Let's Have Sex" Church Crusade Poster (Photo) by inforesource: 7:48am On Jul 02, 2019
I am having problem reading the theme. It says LET'S, which means let is. May be it is my eyes.

*Modified*
I never knew Nigerians are this good in English Language. See the sea of "MENTIONS & CORRECTIONS" I am receiving from the above error. Thank you for the bashing and the love. OSHEEY!!!

21 Likes

Re: "Come Let's Have Sex" Church Crusade Poster (Photo) by daddytime(m): 7:49am On Jul 02, 2019
The theme was obviously culled from the Bible.

One of the books with which one can justify any and most action.

Carry cutlass cut person head now, you fit open one verse of the Bible to justify your action.

Collect person wife, Bible verse dey to back am up.

Very complicated constitution/law book by the Romans.

59 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "Come Let's Have Sex" Church Crusade Poster (Photo) by GOFRONT(m): 7:51am On Jul 02, 2019
Had it been I'm a Calabar guy, I for attend...

4 Likes

Re: "Come Let's Have Sex" Church Crusade Poster (Photo) by Abfinest007(m): 8:05am On Jul 02, 2019
mutual conjugation is the best

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Come Let's Have Sex" Church Crusade Poster (Photo) by Kingosytex(m): 8:27am On Jul 02, 2019
Ok!!

Seen and noted!!

2 Likes

Re: "Come Let's Have Sex" Church Crusade Poster (Photo) by TVSA: 8:51am On Jul 02, 2019
it's a bible verse

Genesis 39:7 (international standard version)
That's why, sometime later, Joseph's master's wife looked straight at Joseph and propositioned him: "Come on! Let's have a little sex!"

54 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Come Let's Have Sex" Church Crusade Poster (Photo) by Cletus77(m): 9:38am On Jul 02, 2019
daddytime:
The theme was obviously culled from the Bible.

One of the books with which one can justify the most unjustifiable.

Carry cutlass cut person head now, you fit open one verse of the Bible to justify your action.

Collect person wife, Bible verse dey to back am up.

Very complicated constitution/law book by the Romans.

Because you don't understand the Bible doesn't make you generalize it. Nobody is forcing Christianity on you so park one side

98 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "Come Let's Have Sex" Church Crusade Poster (Photo) by daddytime(m): 9:39am On Jul 02, 2019
Cletus77:

Because you don't understand the Bible doesn't make you generalize it. Nobody is forcing Christianity on you so park one side

Bible author...i hail you, sir.

Make I hear you condemn that guy then you go tell me wet in you understand for Bible

Nonsense

18 Likes

Re: "Come Let's Have Sex" Church Crusade Poster (Photo) by Cletus77(m): 9:48am On Jul 02, 2019
daddytime:

Bible author...i hail you, sir.

Make I hear you condemn that guy then you go tell me wet in you understand for Bible

Nonsense

You should have stuck to judgement you wanted to deliver on him than take the fight to the Bible. Did u see anywhere the Bible was mentioned as the cause of that theme?
Saying the Bible is the Constitution of the Romans shows how naive you are

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Come Let's Have Sex" Church Crusade Poster (Photo) by daddytime(m): 9:58am On Jul 02, 2019
Cletus77:

You should have stuck to judgement you wanted to deliver on him than take the fight to the Bible. Did u see anywhere the Bible was mentioned as the cause of that theme?
Saying the Bible is the Constitution of the Romans shows how naive you are

Lol...

All you need do is simply to type in "naive" on Google to see how ridiculous you come off.

Don't have the time to bandy words with the likes of you who take delight in throwing fancy sounding words about to seem intelligent.

I reason without any emotions or sentiments stringed on so, Mr, kindly face front.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Come Let's Have Sex" Church Crusade Poster (Photo) by Cletus77(m): 10:03am On Jul 02, 2019
daddytime:

Lol...

All you need do is simply to type in "naive" on Google to see how ridiculous you come off.

Don't have the time to bandy words with the likes of you who take delight in throwing fancy sounding words about to seem intelligent.

I reason without any emotions or sentiments stringed on so, Mr, kindly face front.

I wonder how that relates to the topic of discussion. The message has been passed!

14 Likes

Re: "Come Let's Have Sex" Church Crusade Poster (Photo) by Nobody: 10:24am On Jul 02, 2019
He's only playing smart!

I'm sure whoever attends the program with heart full of lust will be totally disappointed. Because the guy will simply tell you :
'that's what Potiphar's wife told Joseph and the faithful young man turned her down'! Genesis 39:7-9

So he will collect the dolls from those who brought it and send them away! wink

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Come Let's Have Sex" Church Crusade Poster (Photo) by Airtimex(m): 10:35am On Jul 02, 2019
lipsrsealed
Re: "Come Let's Have Sex" Church Crusade Poster (Photo) by Nobody: 10:36am On Jul 02, 2019
This church must have one of its branches in Benin. Funny crusade titles.

Saw one around Lagos market some months back... Says "God flog me mercilessly to success" grin

Drabeey was Here

1 Like

Re: "Come Let's Have Sex" Church Crusade Poster (Photo) by InansBobo(m): 10:36am On Jul 02, 2019
Laughs...

but what kinda none sense is this?
I can't call that a church sef, no respect for morality at all
Re: "Come Let's Have Sex" Church Crusade Poster (Photo) by greggng: 10:37am On Jul 02, 2019
Krest go full that place
Re: "Come Let's Have Sex" Church Crusade Poster (Photo) by Cuxigo: 10:37am On Jul 02, 2019
inforesource:
I am having problem reading the theme. It says LET'S, which means let is. May be it is my eyes.

You are smart and intelligent

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Come Let's Have Sex" Church Crusade Poster (Photo) by Cuxigo: 10:37am On Jul 02, 2019
Re: "Come Let's Have Sex" Church Crusade Poster (Photo) by loadedvibes: 10:37am On Jul 02, 2019
Somebody might have sat down and made a poster
Re: "Come Let's Have Sex" Church Crusade Poster (Photo) by ShitHead(m): 10:37am On Jul 02, 2019
Is it not better to tell you first than to pretend and rape you?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Come Let's Have Sex" Church Crusade Poster (Photo) by Blackfire(m): 10:37am On Jul 02, 2019
Yoruba church
Re: "Come Let's Have Sex" Church Crusade Poster (Photo) by HumanHairLovers(f): 10:38am On Jul 02, 2019
We know you people

Sexualizing the word of God

Out of the heart the mouth speaks

Well to look sexy for the church check my signature cheesy

1 Like

Re: "Come Let's Have Sex" Church Crusade Poster (Photo) by ainas247: 10:38am On Jul 02, 2019
Re: "Come Let's Have Sex" Church Crusade Poster (Photo) by NotComplaining: 10:38am On Jul 02, 2019
Wow refreshing honesty. This guy knows the law. Perhaps even an evangelical lawyer.

Now he can mount a legal defense by claiming he now has the implicit general consent of his salacious congregation.

He's applying knowledge of gmo he got from chemistry to real life reprobates. Sometimes you have to genetically modify their brains so they dont make you wait.

2 Likes

Re: "Come Let's Have Sex" Church Crusade Poster (Photo) by Lovelyn451(f): 10:38am On Jul 02, 2019
K
Re: "Come Let's Have Sex" Church Crusade Poster (Photo) by tomtos88(m): 10:38am On Jul 02, 2019
inforesource:

Let us

15 Likes

Re: "Come Let's Have Sex" Church Crusade Poster (Photo) by koyyess: 10:38am On Jul 02, 2019
He knows his target audience well...
They will show up in droves.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Prophet TL Kelvin In Sex Scandal, Sleeps With Married Woman / Pastor Samuel Ojo Sells His Church & Members To Another Pastor, Moves Abroad / Mummy G.O. Funmilayo Adebayo In Hotel Room In Dubai (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.