Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,933 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:30 PM

Ex-Corper, Mercy Adelakun Commits Suicide - Nyscinfo.com - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Ex-Corper, Mercy Adelakun Commits Suicide - Nyscinfo.com (51248 Views)

The Massive Corruption At The Government Hospital Where I Did My NYSC: Ex Corper / Ex-Corper Celebrates Her Sawyer Father For Sponsoring Her Education (Photos) / Meet Progress Oberiko, Ex Corper Brought The Lunatic Family Of 5 To Limelight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ex-Corper, Mercy Adelakun Commits Suicide - Nyscinfo.com by Nnadigoodluck(m): 9:43am On Jul 02, 2019

A 2018 Batch A Corps Member that passed out on Thursday, March 14th 2019, Miss Mercy Shalom Adelakun has committed Suicide.

Nyscinfo.com learnt that she killed herself, because a guy she just met, dumped her.

More details later.

Source- https://nyscinfo.com/ex-corper-mercy-adelakun-commits-suicide/

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ex-Corper, Mercy Adelakun Commits Suicide - Nyscinfo.com by rapcy(m): 9:53am On Jul 02, 2019
But why?? Was she not alive before the relationship, why kill yourself over someone who would still be alive when you're dead undecided

98 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ex-Corper, Mercy Adelakun Commits Suicide - Nyscinfo.com by Oluwasaeon(m): 9:57am On Jul 02, 2019
Can't imagine how people find it easy to kill themselves

27 Likes

Re: Ex-Corper, Mercy Adelakun Commits Suicide - Nyscinfo.com by donbachi(m): 9:58am On Jul 02, 2019
Just can't stop respecting that regina daniel's ex boyfriend...that dude deserves man of the year award.

150 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ex-Corper, Mercy Adelakun Commits Suicide - Nyscinfo.com by Davash222(m): 10:07am On Jul 02, 2019
donbachi:
Just can't stop respecting that regina daniel's ex boyfriend...that dude deserves man of the year award.
How He was compensated. Besides, he stand a chance of fuccking her again when the opportunity comes. It's a win win for him!!

92 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ex-Corper, Mercy Adelakun Commits Suicide - Nyscinfo.com by Jayslicky: 10:08am On Jul 02, 2019
See ehn this life is too sweet to kill yourself over another human that would move on without you, if you die the world continues nobody really gives a fvck.

Why would I commit suicide when I have not made enough money yet, when I have not visited every country yet, when I have not tasted all alcoholic drinks and I have not tasted all type of we*d yet.

No R.I.P to type for an idiot.

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ex-Corper, Mercy Adelakun Commits Suicide - Nyscinfo.com by Solidkay(m): 10:09am On Jul 02, 2019
Kini gbogbo rubbish yi nah

what's the issue with suicide and breakups these days

When will our people come to terms with the fact that our ancestors too suffered heartbreaks but they didn't resolve to committing suicide...

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ex-Corper, Mercy Adelakun Commits Suicide - Nyscinfo.com by donbachi(m): 10:10am On Jul 02, 2019
Davash222:

How He was compensated. Besides, he stand a chance of fuccking her again when the opportunity comes. It's a win win for him!!
u were his middle man, how much?.

13 Likes

Re: Ex-Corper, Mercy Adelakun Commits Suicide - Nyscinfo.com by SUPERPACK: 10:31am On Jul 02, 2019
Why commit suicide?
Why not sell ur kidney, heart, liver, bladder etc and give the money to your parents, to fund your burial and help ease their pain of losing a loved one, just wasted almost 80million naira because of one idiot. SMH

43 Likes

Re: Ex-Corper, Mercy Adelakun Commits Suicide - Nyscinfo.com by Sirpaul(m): 11:45am On Jul 02, 2019
Why!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Re: Ex-Corper, Mercy Adelakun Commits Suicide - Nyscinfo.com by bennynaza(m): 12:22pm On Jul 02, 2019
People will now be killing people and blaming it on suicide because our authorities can't properly investigate. And the citizens jump to trending conclusions.
The same way people make unproven allegations of rape and people jump to conclusions because the authorities can't properly investigate.

Mad country

33 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ex-Corper, Mercy Adelakun Commits Suicide - Nyscinfo.com by Ask4bigneyo(m): 12:22pm On Jul 02, 2019
Ok now
Re: Ex-Corper, Mercy Adelakun Commits Suicide - Nyscinfo.com by bigeliot(m): 12:23pm On Jul 02, 2019
May God bless us so DAT people will not use our past achievement to identify us. Which one is ex-corper again? RIP to d pretty lady. Very unfortunate

1 Like

Re: Ex-Corper, Mercy Adelakun Commits Suicide - Nyscinfo.com by Benekruku(m): 12:23pm On Jul 02, 2019
Burial Jollof rice don set for hommies in that area.

But at a time, depression is evil. Rape by a trusted one could have caused this. **Just saying**

2 Likes

Re: Ex-Corper, Mercy Adelakun Commits Suicide - Nyscinfo.com by Jh0wsef(m): 12:23pm On Jul 02, 2019
okayy.. so I read the beginning of the story...

And was curious to know why she committed suicide.

immediately I saw "a guy 'she just met' dumped her". I just commot the thread dey face my PlayStation jehjeh..

Rubbish

1 Like

Re: Ex-Corper, Mercy Adelakun Commits Suicide - Nyscinfo.com by SarkinYarki: 12:24pm On Jul 02, 2019
This is clearly a spiritual attack to waste her parents efforts , I know what I am saying oooo

8 Likes

Re: Ex-Corper, Mercy Adelakun Commits Suicide - Nyscinfo.com by AntiWailer: 12:24pm On Jul 02, 2019
Imagine.

Kill urself because of a guy.

When only God knows if u are the 14th girl he told the same thing.

1 Like

Re: Ex-Corper, Mercy Adelakun Commits Suicide - Nyscinfo.com by suitlovers: 12:24pm On Jul 02, 2019
Oluwasaeon:
Can't imagine how people find it easy to kill themselves

Bro i tell you.

Me i can't even think of it... kill wetin..?

Discover where to buy the best and finest quality UK suits for men at 15,000 Naira.

Feel free to check my signature below.

2 Likes

Re: Ex-Corper, Mercy Adelakun Commits Suicide - Nyscinfo.com by TFLAME(m): 12:24pm On Jul 02, 2019
Before you commit suicide because of love , please remember that the Guy / lady you want to kill yourselves for .. will still F..UCK !! And they will enjoy the F..UCk .. it will pain your dumb and senseless spirit .

The man or woman you’ll get married to will F..UCk well after you are Dead .. your family and friends . Will drink beer and eat and still F.uck

DONT BE A FOOL FOR LOVE .

Life will go on .. we will eat and f...uck and forget you . You are not MONEY.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ex-Corper, Mercy Adelakun Commits Suicide - Nyscinfo.com by noble2faith(m): 12:25pm On Jul 02, 2019
SarkinYarki:
This is clearly a spiritual attack to waste her parents efforts

I am half-heartedly in support of your view.

3 Likes

Re: Ex-Corper, Mercy Adelakun Commits Suicide - Nyscinfo.com by nairalanduseles: 12:25pm On Jul 02, 2019
Anxiety and depression is on the high.......we need help lines a lot of people need to be on antidepressant.......Not church or pastors .......U need to be diagnosed and taken care off.....rip

1 Like

Re: Ex-Corper, Mercy Adelakun Commits Suicide - Nyscinfo.com by sotall(m): 12:26pm On Jul 02, 2019
Bloggers and lies
Re: Ex-Corper, Mercy Adelakun Commits Suicide - Nyscinfo.com by Neddstark: 12:26pm On Jul 02, 2019
Over preek wey free for street

1 Like

Re: Ex-Corper, Mercy Adelakun Commits Suicide - Nyscinfo.com by gambia(m): 12:26pm On Jul 02, 2019
But why? sad sad sad
Re: Ex-Corper, Mercy Adelakun Commits Suicide - Nyscinfo.com by HummeSage(m): 12:27pm On Jul 02, 2019
Na wa oo....for dis life wey dey sweet like dis?
God forbid bad thing, I CAN NEVER EVER THINK OF IT SEF bcus, the life too sweet.
Only the free breath of fresh air alone sef is enough for me to want to stay alive till eternity.
Can't comma kill myself for anybody or anything.
Re: Ex-Corper, Mercy Adelakun Commits Suicide - Nyscinfo.com by lastmessenger: 12:27pm On Jul 02, 2019
Imagine. One guy somewhere would have thank his God for letting him Mary this girl and now you wasted everything. The pussy, the breast and all the nice nice things in your body have been wasted.
I feel bad. This is total waste of good things. I feel bad

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ex-Corper, Mercy Adelakun Commits Suicide - Nyscinfo.com by Kylekent59: 12:27pm On Jul 02, 2019
angry

Why would one commit suicide because he/she was dumped by his/her lover?

Love is for strong minds and not for weak ones.

What's now the purpose of studying hard in the institution, being a graduate and serving the country.

She never thought of her loved ones, parent, relatives, friends and her everyday's life. Too bad of her.

I know some girls that had caught their BF on top of another girls, but they are still alive, hale and hearty.

1 Like

Re: Ex-Corper, Mercy Adelakun Commits Suicide - Nyscinfo.com by Lordjb: 12:28pm On Jul 02, 2019
Na wa
Re: Ex-Corper, Mercy Adelakun Commits Suicide - Nyscinfo.com by Comedian2019: 12:28pm On Jul 02, 2019
Instead of you to Busola the guy make we protest go him church.
If you know you know

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Corper Salutes Her Elder Brother For Training Her In School (Photo) / How To Correct Date Of Birth Error - NYSC Batch C 2014 / How NYSC Members Are Recruited For Prostitution In Minna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.