Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,025 members, 7,828,599 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:54 AM

Hehe - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Hehe (1372 Views)

Toyota Camry Or Toyota Corrola / I Need A Toyota Camry Or Corolla (200-2005) For Uber/taxify Business For 850 / 2006 Toyota Camry Or 2007 Honda Accord (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hehe by Unrated900(m): 10:15am On Jul 02, 2019
Mjsj
Re: Hehe by Mayor555(m): 12:18pm On Jul 02, 2019
You're fair to be searching for pencil light at 550k and you want it to be very clean, you're even going to inspect very well yourself... Lolss...

Better go and manufacture the car yourself.......

Look. at . him...yeye

2 Likes

Re: Hehe by Mayor555(m): 12:21pm On Jul 02, 2019

Unrated900:

You are a big fool for saying that trash

Now I see your type as the ones that sells stolen cars for people ups and down

Idiot asshole

Smiles, God bless you.

You can take a step further by calling me, arrange a meeting and then say all these to my face.

Bless up sir/ma.
Re: Hehe by Mayor555(m): 12:22pm On Jul 02, 2019
Phewwwww.....you never start
Re: Hehe by Unrated900(m): 5:57am On Jul 03, 2019
Mayor555:

Smiles, God bless you.

You can take a step further by calling me, arrange a meeting and then say all these to my face.

Bless up sir/ma.

Bless you too sir or ma,and God make you more great

You can as well arrange or take a bold step to meet me and say this to my face as well..

Drop your line I will call you we fear no one but the creator we are government,if you know you know
Re: Hehe by Mayor555(m): 7:34am On Jul 03, 2019
Unrated900:

Bless you too sir or ma,and God make you more great

You can as well arrange or take a bold step to meet me and say this to my face as well..

Drop your line I will call you we fear no one but the creator we are government,if you know you know

My contact is on my profile, but I'll help you with it.... 090...210..3...27....50...

1 Like

Re: Hehe by diportivo: 3:32pm On Jul 03, 2019
una wan fight?

una two dey craze oh grin

e mean day una don chop belleful
Re: Hehe by AutoMoTech(m): 3:53pm On Jul 03, 2019
Unrated900:
Hello if you have a good Camry 1999-2000 either 4 plug or 6 plugs

Contact me

I need it very urgent.i have seen over 10 of it but what am seeing is not as good as what I want.

If you believe yours is sharp neat and all features working fine contact me ASAP.budget is 450-500 at clean hand 550 I have been fair.i don’t want a smoking engine cars.Note I will inspect it very well my self.

I don’t want stolen vehicles please.

I will confirm any cars you are showing me thoroughly.

Am a car expert a bit..

I will be waiting for your urgent response thank you...also if you have CRV 1999-2000 model that is clean and has a good Ac and legs are intact plus engine and transmission please contact me.budget of that one is 480 to 500

Picking line is 08140857737

If i may chip in bro. As Mayor said a "Toyota" "Camry" "very clean" @ that price is not realistic. I am very sorry to say. At 600k u might av a better chance.
450 to 500 will get U an over clean baby boy buy a camry pencil light or drop light baba e go hard o.... bt nothing is impossible sha...
Happy hunting bro
Re: Hehe by AutoMoTech(m): 3:53pm On Jul 03, 2019
diportivo:
una wan fight?

Bros no spoil d fight na.... lets enjoy abeg.
Where my chief obeke1 and dt hin twin broda? grin
Re: Hehe by Mayor555(m): 9:16pm On Jul 05, 2019
diportivo:
una wan fight?

I'm just seeing this...

Him no gree grow liver call me o.....

I still dey expect him call.
Re: Hehe by Mayor555(m): 9:26pm On Jul 05, 2019
AutoMoTech:

If i may chip in bro. As Mayor said a "Toyota" "Camry" "very clean" @ that price is not realistic. I am very sorry to say. At 600k u might av a better chance.
450 to 500 will get U an over clean baby boy buy a camry pencil light or drop light baba e go hard o.... bt nothing is impossible sha...
Happy hunting bro

To be honest sir, he can't find a very clean one for 600k... To get a clean one, him go arrange 700k.
Re: Hehe by AutoMoTech(m): 9:33pm On Jul 05, 2019
Mayor555:

To be honest sir, he can't find a very clean one for 600k... To get a clean one, him go arrange 700k.
Tor... dt 600k sef if at all he gets, na with plenty beg plus if d buyer get luck. Those cars even as old as they are dont come cheap. Its quite fascinating how they still hold a relatively good value in naija (toks or registered) even considering their age. Averaging 20 years... dts quite impressive if i may say.
Re: Hehe by Mayor555(m): 9:53pm On Jul 05, 2019
AutoMoTech:

Tor... dt 600k sef if at all he gets, na with plenty beg plus if d buyer get luck. Those cars even as old as they are dont come cheap. Its quite fascinating how they still hold a relatively good value in naija (toks or registered) even considering their age. Averaging 20 years... dts quite impressive if i may say.

A brother uses one, it was bought toks 2008 the engine has never been opened, the AC is stock, no modifications whatsoever, the body still very okay.... The car is very very strong. That's the reason for the good value..
Re: Hehe by duality(m): 9:59pm On Jul 05, 2019
AutoMoTech:

I'm also supprised how it has higher price than Honda baby boy
Re: Hehe by AutoMoTech(m): 10:42pm On Jul 05, 2019
Mayor555:

A brother uses one, it was bought toks 2008 the engine has never been opened, the AC is stock, no modifications whatsoever, the body still very okay.... The car is very very strong. That's the reason for the good value..

Yes. I can attest to that. They almost dont die. In as much as you do the regular maintenance. My mums own, timing belt has cut several tyms. Just buy, fix and u r on ur way... nothing like say valve bend like interference engines. 20w50 since God knows when and nothing like sludge or reduced perfromace. I salute that car abeg. I believe their v6 variants shld also be as rugged...
Re: Hehe by AutoMoTech(m): 10:44pm On Jul 05, 2019
duality:

I'm also supprised how it has higher price than Honda baby boy
And they are both almost on par in terms of design and reliability o. Honda just doesnt hold as much value as toyota over time regardless of how better designed they are. Tho the yota doesnt pull leg sha... bt our dearly beloved baby boy e be like baba dey pull leg anyau grin
Re: Hehe by Mayor555(m): 10:49pm On Jul 05, 2019
AutoMoTech:

Yes. I can attest to that. They almost dont die. In as much as you do the regular maintenance. My mums own, timing belt has cut several tyms. Just buy, fix and u r on ur way... nothing like say valve bend like interference engines. 20w50 since God knows when and nothing like sludge or reduced perfromace. I salute that car abeg. I believe their v6 variants shld also be as rugged...

You sabi jare....
The v6 engine is same with the one present in 99 sienna.... It's also rugged..
Re: Hehe by AutoMoTech(m): 11:03pm On Jul 05, 2019
Mayor555:

You sabi jare....
The v6 engine is same with the one present in 99 sienna.... It's also rugged..
Nice..... i see those engines in 99 siennas from ilorin to lag, and those things are going strong.....

1 Like

Re: Hehe by oscarnoble(m): 5:03am On Jul 06, 2019
I am also interested in the car searching location Is Imo state
Re: Hehe by Advocatesam(f): 7:31am On Jul 06, 2019
Mayor555:

700k ti poju... Why the person no kuku buy toks (range of 1.1 - 1.2 milla)
Re: Hehe by Mayor555(m): 7:43am On Jul 06, 2019
Advocatesam:

700k ti poju... Why the person no kuku buy toks (range of 1.1 - 1.2 milla)

My boss sir, that's the market value for a good one. The 400k-500k difference is something o.... A big money sef.
Especially to an average Nigerian. Good cars do not come cheap.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How To Know When Your Shock Absorber Is Failing / How Long A Distance Is Adviceable With Temporary Tyre? / Spare Key For C180 Benz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.