Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,985 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:58 AM

Leon Balogun: You Can Love Me Or Either Leave Me - Nigeria Defender Fires Back - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Leon Balogun: You Can Love Me Or Either Leave Me - Nigeria Defender Fires Back (34291 Views)

Omeruo, Leon Balogun And Iwobi Pose For A Selfie In Russia / Leon Balogun Signs For EPL Side Brighton / Leon Balogun‏ Shows Off His Parents To Celebrate 2018 World Cup Qualification (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Leon Balogun: You Can Love Me Or Either Leave Me - Nigeria Defender Fires Back by gladisa7: 2:29pm On Jul 02, 2019
Na just 1 match we lose oooh. This boy wey help us qualify for world cup? Our Oyibo wall? Na wa for human beings and short memory!

2 Likes

Re: Leon Balogun: You Can Love Me Or Either Leave Me - Nigeria Defender Fires Back by Born2Breed(f): 2:29pm On Jul 02, 2019
See this broda....

Instead of you to just sofri say 9ja I am sorry you dey claim love me or leave me.

Who send you? Who you epp?

Play, score and win thats what we are concerned about not costly mistakes.

This escapee need slap wey go turn him yello to pink.

1 Like

Re: Leon Balogun: You Can Love Me Or Either Leave Me - Nigeria Defender Fires Back by Skseries: 2:29pm On Jul 02, 2019
KingRango:
Balogun doesn't have the brain to play football.
He should be out there cultivating yam with his clan.
Nigerians are just funny one mistake and a player is bad, what's wrong with us as a ppl. He made one mistake? How many times have this guy saved us at the back? He isn't a Nigerian and he still play with a better zeal than some full blooded Nigerian abeg, na him say make the team no sabi score? John ogu no see say that Madagascar guy dey close to him? Ur coach thay know the guy is game Rusty and still put him there no know abeg jor. One mistake and a player is automatically bad. Next una go start threatening him.

2 Likes

Re: Leon Balogun: You Can Love Me Or Either Leave Me - Nigeria Defender Fires Back by Chimex30(m): 2:32pm On Jul 02, 2019
maybachmusic:
Bench warmers full eagles

Only

etebo ndidi chukwuese musa

Have business there
Please delete and remove Musa abeg
Re: Leon Balogun: You Can Love Me Or Either Leave Me - Nigeria Defender Fires Back by tundeontop: 2:32pm On Jul 02, 2019
maybachmusic:
Bench warmers full eagles

Only

etebo ndidi chukwuese musa

Have business there

Ola aina nko

1 Like

Re: Leon Balogun: You Can Love Me Or Either Leave Me - Nigeria Defender Fires Back by ItsJagaban: 2:32pm On Jul 02, 2019
You sef see am.

D guy na mess.

Geestunnar:
All I see is "TI feat Chris brown" ....if u know, u know cool
Re: Leon Balogun: You Can Love Me Or Either Leave Me - Nigeria Defender Fires Back by Aystarz: 2:35pm On Jul 02, 2019
I'm still wondering how many professionals do a 'square-play' all the way from where John Ogu passed that ball to the 18. He had the ball and other players closer to pin the darn ball on, not Leon who was nowhere near. He deserves a share of the blame - hell the bigger chunk.
Re: Leon Balogun: You Can Love Me Or Either Leave Me - Nigeria Defender Fires Back by xpool(m): 2:43pm On Jul 02, 2019
KingRango:
Balogun doesn't have the brain to play football.
He should be out there cultivating yam with his clan.
Yet, his one year salary can your Father's 35 years salary plus remaining pension
Re: Leon Balogun: You Can Love Me Or Either Leave Me - Nigeria Defender Fires Back by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 2:43pm On Jul 02, 2019
You don't argue with the fans. In the end, they're the ones paying exorbitant ticket fee to watch you. Please do your talking on the pitch biko and make them happy else you're IN for a long thing(tight marking).. If you know, you know.
Re: Leon Balogun: You Can Love Me Or Either Leave Me - Nigeria Defender Fires Back by sparog(m): 2:44pm On Jul 02, 2019
Geestunnar:

I taught I was the only one that noticed

grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Leon Balogun: You Can Love Me Or Either Leave Me - Nigeria Defender Fires Back by karma2000: 2:49pm On Jul 02, 2019
I just pray the law of of karma does not bounce back at him in knock out stages
Re: Leon Balogun: You Can Love Me Or Either Leave Me - Nigeria Defender Fires Back by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jul 02, 2019
This one wan tell us say him Dey listen to T.I and Chris Brown”Get back up”..
Back to the matter , if the present leadership under PMB can lie to Nigerians with loads of empty promises before they got power in 2015 and didn’t even seem it fit to tender an apology that they failed , Then people should please leave our Leon balogun.. At least he even deemed it fit to apologize first.., that counts..

1 Like

Re: Leon Balogun: You Can Love Me Or Either Leave Me - Nigeria Defender Fires Back by olumalcolm(m): 3:14pm On Jul 02, 2019
Geestunnar:
My brother "get back up" cool

1 Like

Re: Leon Balogun: You Can Love Me Or Either Leave Me - Nigeria Defender Fires Back by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jul 02, 2019
This one wan tell us say him Dey listen to T.I and Chris Brown”Get back up”..
Back to the matter , if the present leadership under PMB can lie to Nigerians with loads of empty promises before they got power in 2015 and didn’t even seem it fit to tender an apology that they failed , Then people should please leave our Leon balogun.. At least he even deemed it fit to apologize first.., that counts..

In another development, Manchester United just had a bid of 70 million pounds for Harry Macguire of Leicester city rejected.. what is wrong with Ed Woodward and his craze for dashing England players too much money please..!!!
Leicester want around 80 or 90 and I’m pretty certain the stupid Woodward will pay up soon.. after paying 50 million for a one season Wan bissaka ,and now Harry Macguire.. and this Senegal boy at Napoli is too costly for 70 million.. this Woodward man is sick

1 Like

Re: Leon Balogun: You Can Love Me Or Either Leave Me - Nigeria Defender Fires Back by Unionised(m): 3:16pm On Jul 02, 2019
softwerk:

As you no gree use your brain so......they are coming for you!

Just wait!

Meanwhile..........

5 kobo?

Before independence?

I doubt it.
Re: Leon Balogun: You Can Love Me Or Either Leave Me - Nigeria Defender Fires Back by Freeman59: 3:20pm On Jul 02, 2019
Who should we hold his mistakes against then? Useless defender
Re: Leon Balogun: You Can Love Me Or Either Leave Me - Nigeria Defender Fires Back by Tecno66: 3:21pm On Jul 02, 2019
nnanyereugo:

But he's good at his job. There's no one who doesn't make a mistake, even a professional does. So u either forgive him n lets move on or u ignore
When footballers make mistakes that affects their team, they apologize and move on. Not brag about it as if they don't give a damn.
Re: Leon Balogun: You Can Love Me Or Either Leave Me - Nigeria Defender Fires Back by Leonbonapart(m): 3:22pm On Jul 02, 2019
hisexcellency34:
Wetin dey worry this albino. Do you want a bottle of Krest?
this is stale already. Go make yourself useful to mankind Nwoke
Re: Leon Balogun: You Can Love Me Or Either Leave Me - Nigeria Defender Fires Back by ijewerek(m): 3:22pm On Jul 02, 2019
Balogun is not to be blamed. The back pass was too bad. He was not expecting it beside there was a player beside the fool who gave the back pass. Nigerian midfielders are good at passing to the back.
Re: Leon Balogun: You Can Love Me Or Either Leave Me - Nigeria Defender Fires Back by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jul 02, 2019
Skseries:
Nigerians are just funny one mistake and a player is bad, what's wrong with us as a ppl. He made one mistake? How many times have this guy saved us at the back? He isn't a Nigerian and he still play with a better zeal than some full blooded Nigerian abeg, na him say make the team no sabi score? John ogu no see say that Madagascar guy dey close to him? Ur coach thay know the guy is game Rusty and still put him there no know abeg jor. One mistake and a player is automatically bad. Next una go start threatening him.
some nairalanders are so stupid bro, you just have to ignore them.
Re: Leon Balogun: You Can Love Me Or Either Leave Me - Nigeria Defender Fires Back by jeff1607(m): 3:34pm On Jul 02, 2019
human?
and you will ask for match bonus hmmmm
Re: Leon Balogun: You Can Love Me Or Either Leave Me - Nigeria Defender Fires Back by vitality22(m): 3:43pm On Jul 02, 2019
QuickStandard:
grin

This guy was awful in that match.
He should just keep quiet and improve.

We buy used inverter batteries.
Call us let's pick them up.

Check our Sig for details
I have used inverter batteries
Re: Leon Balogun: You Can Love Me Or Either Leave Me - Nigeria Defender Fires Back by iykololo(m): 3:53pm On Jul 02, 2019
Geestunnar:

Ur head de dia

1 Like

Re: Leon Balogun: You Can Love Me Or Either Leave Me - Nigeria Defender Fires Back by naijajobx: 4:00pm On Jul 02, 2019
Nonsense
Re: Leon Balogun: You Can Love Me Or Either Leave Me - Nigeria Defender Fires Back by BluntBoy(m): 4:03pm On Jul 02, 2019
I (personally) have forgiven you. Although, I keep wondering what got into you.

Moreover, you are always so jittery. And it was just Madagascar.

Better get your acts right. Nigerians forgive, but they don't forget easily. Go and ask Aiyegbeni and Calamitious Yobo.
Re: Leon Balogun: You Can Love Me Or Either Leave Me - Nigeria Defender Fires Back by robosky02(m): 4:09pm On Jul 02, 2019
We love balogun
Re: Leon Balogun: You Can Love Me Or Either Leave Me - Nigeria Defender Fires Back by QuickStandard: 4:17pm On Jul 02, 2019
vitality22:

I have used inverter batteries

Alright,
What brand of batteries?
What's the battery amperage?
And your location?
Thanks
Re: Leon Balogun: You Can Love Me Or Either Leave Me - Nigeria Defender Fires Back by Brasmol2016(m): 4:23pm On Jul 02, 2019
Some people cannot use hand to score,but you will see them criticising destructively,is he just playing for the first time?after all this guy had been putting his best soo far,I think he didn't deserved any crucifixion in spite of his mistake,Perfection belongs to the. Creator,and besides this is football whereby the best player in the pitch could committed such Error
Re: Leon Balogun: You Can Love Me Or Either Leave Me - Nigeria Defender Fires Back by Brasmol2016(m): 4:24pm On Jul 02, 2019
On the pitch***
Re: Leon Balogun: You Can Love Me Or Either Leave Me - Nigeria Defender Fires Back by godwon01(m): 4:30pm On Jul 02, 2019
softwerk:

As you no gree use your brain so......they are coming for you!

Just wait!

Meanwhile..........
The stamp came out after 1973 when General Gowon changed pounds to Naira. I was in primary six. I remembered very well. Before then ,we used to spend one money called Toro in Yoruba land.it has 8 edges. Very nice country then.
Re: Leon Balogun: You Can Love Me Or Either Leave Me - Nigeria Defender Fires Back by okpanachipeter: 4:41pm On Jul 02, 2019
Bigger defenders commit worst errors; Balogun, apology accepted.
Re: Leon Balogun: You Can Love Me Or Either Leave Me - Nigeria Defender Fires Back by godwon01(m): 4:41pm On Jul 02, 2019
Balogun was born and bread in western world. U don't talk to them any how. They will definitely replied U. They don't keep their mouth shut no matter the allegations or offense . If he was born here , he will never uttered a single word. I pray we pass through the round of 16, his offence will be forgiven . I trust Nigerian we forgive so soon.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Osimhen, Chukwueze, Ndidi And Others Arrived Singapore Ahead Of Friendly Match / How Joshua Turned £15,000 First Pay To £500 Million Career Earnings / CAF African Footballer Of The Year: Nigerias Victor Osimhen Is 2023 Winner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.