Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,825 members, 7,851,767 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 07:35 AM

Alleged Rape: Why I Stepped Aside As Pastor Of COZA - Fatoyinbo Abiodun - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Alleged Rape: Why I Stepped Aside As Pastor Of COZA - Fatoyinbo Abiodun (319 Views)

Drama As Pastor Builds Church On Land He Borrowed From Woman For 3-day Revival / Starboy Fizzy Commits Suicide As Pastor Says He Wants To Use Mum For Ritual / Busola Dakolo Gives Update On Her Rape Case Against Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Alleged Rape: Why I Stepped Aside As Pastor Of COZA - Fatoyinbo Abiodun by Gemid94(m): 1:43pm On Jul 02, 2019
Indications emerged on Monday that embattled Commonwealth of Zion Assembly (COZA) founder, Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo, may have been forced by his spiritual father to step down over the rape allegation against him.

Fatoyinbo announced his stepping aside from pastoral duties in the church, a move that followed Sunday’s cancellation of the church’s Seven Days of Glory (7DGs) programme, which was billed to feature international pastors of repute.

While Nigerians on social media applauded the move by Fatoyinbo and attributed same to the protests against him in Lagos and Abuja branches of the church, a statement by Senior Pastor of Covenant Christian Centre (CCC) Poju Oyemade insinuated the embattled cleric acted in reverence to his spiritual leader.

Read more at: http://community.vanguardngr.com/profiles/blogs/alleged-rape-why-coza-s-pastor-fatoyinbo-stepped-aside

(1) (Reply)

Ijegun Fire Explosion..see Video / Is EFCC Not Charging This Man Wrongfully? / Gunmen Kidnap 2 Chinese, Kills Their Police Guard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.