Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,078 members, 7,818,232 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:49 AM

Drama As Pastor Builds Church On Land He Borrowed From Woman For 3-day Revival - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Drama As Pastor Builds Church On Land He Borrowed From Woman For 3-day Revival (53139 Views)

Starboy Fizzy Commits Suicide As Pastor Says He Wants To Use Mum For Ritual / Lagos SARS Operatives Who Extorted N5,000 From Woman And Her Friends Arrested / Girl Caught After Stealing Money From Woman's Account Through ATM. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Drama As Pastor Builds Church On Land He Borrowed From Woman For 3-day Revival by Starpotter: 7:58am On Apr 23, 2023
A Nigerian pastor has reportedly been chased out of a church he built on a piece of land that was loaned to him by a woman who’s a member of the congregation.

The woman’s daughter, Ifeoluwa Anthonia narrated how she permitted the clergyman to use the land for three days revival only for her to have loss of memoray regarding the land.

She said the man of God went ahead to erect a temporary church building on the same land and kept asking members to pray for God to help them become bonafide owners.

Anthonia said her mother forgot that she gave the land to the pastor, so she had to involve her uncle, who then ensured that they were sent packing from the place.

In her words; “My mum borrowed a pastor a piece of land for 3 days revival. She just suddenly forgot about the land until I was told he has built a temporary church on it and always telling his church members to pray that God should collect the land for them.

The guy that told me even explained that it seems they’ve prayed that my mum should forget the land. I called my mum’s brother immediately, that one no dey hear that kinda matter o, he sent them packing that same week.”

https://twitter.com/only1psycho/status/1649672734945816576?s=20

SOURCE https:///drama-as-pastor-builds-church-on-land-he-borrowed-from-woman-for-3-day-revival/

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Drama As Pastor Builds Church On Land He Borrowed From Woman For 3-day Revival by Zonefree(m): 8:00am On Apr 23, 2023
Anthonia said her mother forgot that she gave the land to the pastor

Fake pastor don go use JuJu on the innocent woman.

That's one of the advantages of giving birth to wise and smart children. Even when your health and age are failing you, your children will be there to restore normalcy. God bless Ifeoluwa Anthonia for her doggedness.

Someone should help me confirm if she's still single.

391 Likes 25 Shares

Re: Drama As Pastor Builds Church On Land He Borrowed From Woman For 3-day Revival by Jamesbiodun(m): 8:00am On Apr 23, 2023
Revival scam

12 Likes

Re: Drama As Pastor Builds Church On Land He Borrowed From Woman For 3-day Revival by Ihateheadslamer: 8:15am On Apr 23, 2023
Temporal pastor tongue

4 Likes

Re: Drama As Pastor Builds Church On Land He Borrowed From Woman For 3-day Revival by Elmojiid(m): 8:26am On Apr 23, 2023
Business centers

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Drama As Pastor Builds Church On Land He Borrowed From Woman For 3-day Revival by nifemi25(m): 9:04am On Apr 23, 2023
Set awon ebilende pastor

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Drama As Pastor Builds Church On Land He Borrowed From Woman For 3-day Revival by NOC1(m): 9:05am On Apr 23, 2023
Criminals parading as clerics. I hate borrowing properties to worship centres they Mosttimes don't return it bk

52 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Drama As Pastor Builds Church On Land He Borrowed From Woman For 3-day Revival by Globad(f): 1:45pm On Apr 23, 2023
I don't blame these hungry, fake but clever pastors as much as I blame their sheepish, senseless, dogmatic, unthinking, blind, mumu, mugu, pathetically stupid and permanently idiotic followers

A fool and his money are soon parted!

60 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Drama As Pastor Builds Church On Land He Borrowed From Woman For 3-day Revival by Ibeira: 1:45pm On Apr 23, 2023
Criminal

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Drama As Pastor Builds Church On Land He Borrowed From Woman For 3-day Revival by merits(m): 1:46pm On Apr 23, 2023

3 Likes

Re: Drama As Pastor Builds Church On Land He Borrowed From Woman For 3-day Revival by Caramia2020(m): 1:46pm On Apr 23, 2023
He is not a pastor but a thief, covetous being.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Drama As Pastor Builds Church On Land He Borrowed From Woman For 3-day Revival by BadMus06(m): 1:46pm On Apr 23, 2023
Wahala be like wetin again??
Re: Drama As Pastor Builds Church On Land He Borrowed From Woman For 3-day Revival by ManWater: 1:46pm On Apr 23, 2023
PASTOR - the most abused title in Nigeria. Anybody can just wake up & start bearing the title. smiley

36 Likes

Re: Drama As Pastor Builds Church On Land He Borrowed From Woman For 3-day Revival by ednut1(m): 1:46pm On Apr 23, 2023
Members will contribute but the documents will carry names of pastor and his family. Christians are just too gullible.

51 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Drama As Pastor Builds Church On Land He Borrowed From Woman For 3-day Revival by Nobody: 1:46pm On Apr 23, 2023
grin

Yahoo Yahoo pastor ni grin grin grin

grin grin grin

Just 3 days grin grin grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Drama As Pastor Builds Church On Land He Borrowed From Woman For 3-day Revival by ORAFA(m): 1:47pm On Apr 23, 2023
Gbese
Re: Drama As Pastor Builds Church On Land He Borrowed From Woman For 3-day Revival by TheRealMalcolmX(m): 1:47pm On Apr 23, 2023
undecided

While we have a few genuine pastors, the number of nincompoops who parade themselves as pastors is alarming..........By the mercies of the Most High, they will all be exposed.......

7 Likes

Re: Drama As Pastor Builds Church On Land He Borrowed From Woman For 3-day Revival by Treasure17(m): 1:48pm On Apr 23, 2023
God obviously didn't call this one.

5 Likes

Re: Drama As Pastor Builds Church On Land He Borrowed From Woman For 3-day Revival by Princelumide: 1:48pm On Apr 23, 2023
Fake fake pastor everywhere...
May God help the innocents trying to help the gullible.
undecided angry

4 Likes

Re: Drama As Pastor Builds Church On Land He Borrowed From Woman For 3-day Revival by BabaCommander: 1:48pm On Apr 23, 2023
I don't believe that this is exactly what happened.

I think the most likely case here is deal gone wrong betweet a godless miracle seeking woman and a devilish agent of darkness parading himself as a servant of Christ Jesus.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Drama As Pastor Builds Church On Land He Borrowed From Woman For 3-day Revival by Spicycat(f): 1:48pm On Apr 23, 2023
Maga has fallen
grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Drama As Pastor Builds Church On Land He Borrowed From Woman For 3-day Revival by obaidan: 1:49pm On Apr 23, 2023
Our body is the temple of God, no point building temples and religious Sanctuaries. The world needs more shelter for homeless than churches and mosques..the woman should have donated her land to an orphanage

3 Likes

Re: Drama As Pastor Builds Church On Land He Borrowed From Woman For 3-day Revival by 1950Mack: 1:49pm On Apr 23, 2023
grin the woman must have sow the land as seed under the anointing and later realize wtf when her eyes clear the second day... hehehehehe... everybody na yawu grin

2 Likes

Re: Drama As Pastor Builds Church On Land He Borrowed From Woman For 3-day Revival by Mrbenny001: 1:50pm On Apr 23, 2023
Zonefree:
[b][/b]
Fake pastor don go use JuJu on the innocent woman.

That's one of the advantages of giving birth to wise and smart children. Even when your health and age are failing you, your children will be there to restore normalcy. God bless Ifeoluwa Anthonia for her doggedness.

Someone should help me confirm if she's still single.
the juju catch the woman and refuse to catch the children...which kind juju be that

1 Like

Re: Drama As Pastor Builds Church On Land He Borrowed From Woman For 3-day Revival by TyroneP(m): 1:50pm On Apr 23, 2023
When you thought you'd seen it all.

1 Like

Re: Drama As Pastor Builds Church On Land He Borrowed From Woman For 3-day Revival by alfredo4u(m): 1:51pm On Apr 23, 2023
Demolition all the way, if am the woman

They should sort it out themselves
Re: Drama As Pastor Builds Church On Land He Borrowed From Woman For 3-day Revival by SMARTMOTORS(m): 1:51pm On Apr 23, 2023
I wish I can be a governor for just A day!

1 Like

Re: Drama As Pastor Builds Church On Land He Borrowed From Woman For 3-day Revival by Sundaycomputer: 1:51pm On Apr 23, 2023
Na today,

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

31-Year-Old Suspect Recounts How He Murdered His Abuja-Based Girlfriend (Pics) / Okada Riders & Traders Clash In Abuja. Pregnant Woman Killed, Properties Burnt / KAI Official Stoned To Death By Hawkers In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.