Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,124 members, 7,828,998 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:12 PM

Georgina Onuoha And Her 2 Daughters Rock Swimwear (photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Georgina Onuoha And Her 2 Daughters Rock Swimwear (photos) (39539 Views)

Actress Lilian Afegbai Flaunts Her Killer Curves In A Sexy Swimwear (Photos) / BBNAIJA: Nengi Show Off Her Ass As She Rock Swimwear In The House. VIDEO / Tacha Looks Hot In New Pictures As She Rock Swimwear. PHOTOS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Georgina Onuoha And Her 2 Daughters Rock Swimwear (photos) by cococandy(f): 5:42pm On Jul 02, 2019
post=79877362:

Btw, we heard nurses in USA make more money than Doctors in Nigeria.......who can CONFIRM this please?!

How much will you pay for this information?

1 Like

Re: Georgina Onuoha And Her 2 Daughters Rock Swimwear (photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:45pm On Jul 02, 2019
cococandy:

How much will you pay for this information?
4 plates of Chicken and Fish Barbecue along with sides with 2 bottles of Non-Alcoholic wine for a family of four (4)!

Deal?! wink

3 Likes

Re: Georgina Onuoha And Her 2 Daughters Rock Swimwear (photos) by bizzibodi(m): 5:45pm On Jul 02, 2019
Bikini ke?no come show us snail's lips ooo!
Re: Georgina Onuoha And Her 2 Daughters Rock Swimwear (photos) by cococandy(f): 5:52pm On Jul 02, 2019
How do I get it please?

For your answer? Nurses in America make money based on the state they work in-some states pays more than the others-, how much experience they have and extra education (meaning more responsibility and wider scope of practice).

A typical government-employed new doctor in Nigeria who doesn’t have private practice will make about 1/10 of what a new nurse makes in an average paying state of America. Sound like a lot but that’s not how you calculate money right? Because what about cost of living?

My point is that it depends on so many factors. Nurses here are not as rich as we used to believe.
post=79878009:

4 plates of Chicken and Fish Barbecue along with sides with 2 bottles of Non-Alcoholic wine for a family of four (4)!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Georgina Onuoha And Her 2 Daughters Rock Swimwear (photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:57pm On Jul 02, 2019
cococandy:
How do I get it please?

For your answer? Nurses in America make money based on the state they work in-some states pays more than the others-, how much experience they have and extra education (meaning more responsibility and wider scope of practice).

A typical government-employed new doctor in Nigeria who doesn’t have private practice will make about 1/10 of what a new nurse makes in an average paying state of America. Sound like a lot but that’s not how you calculate money right? Because what about cost of living?

My point is that it depends on so many factors. Nurses here are not as rich as we used to believe.
Oh, this is more enlightening.
Thanks so much for the info.
We have an idea about it all now.
You are a darling! wink

How do I get it please?
Anytime you are in town sis.
We gat you.
Promise!

3 Likes

Re: Georgina Onuoha And Her 2 Daughters Rock Swimwear (photos) by emsco(m): 6:16pm On Jul 02, 2019
Olosho woman. She seduced my cousin which she's older than that year, that one lash her pussy.

1 Like

Re: Georgina Onuoha And Her 2 Daughters Rock Swimwear (photos) by sonnie10: 7:48pm On Jul 02, 2019
cococandy:
Georgina is not a nurse lmao. Not very female in healthcare is a nurse.

But she’s doing well. Love you Gina kiss
Maybe a CNA
Re: Georgina Onuoha And Her 2 Daughters Rock Swimwear (photos) by cococandy(f): 7:51pm On Jul 02, 2019
Lol. No she’s not a CNA. Lmao
sonnie10:

Maybe a CNA
Re: Georgina Onuoha And Her 2 Daughters Rock Swimwear (photos) by cococandy(f): 7:52pm On Jul 02, 2019
You won’t ship it to me?

I’ll be in town in fornever

post=79878373:

Oh, this is more enlightening.
Thanks so much for the info.
We have an idea about it all now.
You are a darling! wink

Anytime you are in town sis.
We gat you.
Promise!
Re: Georgina Onuoha And Her 2 Daughters Rock Swimwear (photos) by sonnie10: 7:52pm On Jul 02, 2019
post=79877362:
Keep enjoying the life of your head madam, but keep your daughters in bikini at that age out of your grams!
Our kobo!

Btw, we heard nurses in USA make more money than Doctors in Nigeria.......who can CONFIRM this please?!
Ok
Re: Georgina Onuoha And Her 2 Daughters Rock Swimwear (photos) by sonnie10: 7:56pm On Jul 02, 2019
cococandy:
Lol. No she’s not a CNA. Lmao
If you want to see the latest cars, check the parking lot of CNAs. Those people can work 120hours a week.
Re: Georgina Onuoha And Her 2 Daughters Rock Swimwear (photos) by cococandy(f): 7:58pm On Jul 02, 2019
Oh well. But Georgina is not a CNA that’s my point
sonnie10:

If you want to see the latest cars, check the parking lot of CNAs. Those people can work 120hours a week.
Re: Georgina Onuoha And Her 2 Daughters Rock Swimwear (photos) by sonnie10: 8:18pm On Jul 02, 2019
cococandy:
Oh well. But Georgina is not a CNA that’s my point

She made a wise choice of career then
Re: Georgina Onuoha And Her 2 Daughters Rock Swimwear (photos) by Kingrexyl(m): 9:28pm On Jul 02, 2019
czarina:
How come most of them retire only to become nurses in the US? WHY can't they practice in Nigeria?

We are made to endure enjoy their movies, the least they can do is reward us by serving our GREAT country.
Nigeria is a failed state.
Re: Georgina Onuoha And Her 2 Daughters Rock Swimwear (photos) by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jul 02, 2019
czarina:
How come most of them retire only to become nurses in the US? WHY can't they practice in Nigeria?

We are made to endure enjoy their movies, the least they can do is reward us by serving our GREAT country.

You can't compare nursing in America to that of naija in any way. They earn more than doctors in Nigeria.
Re: Georgina Onuoha And Her 2 Daughters Rock Swimwear (photos) by lasisi69(f): 9:58pm On Jul 02, 2019
post=79877465:

Lasisi69 the END TIME man.
How every brah?!
lol.. Big guy, I'm fine

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Georgina Onuoha And Her 2 Daughters Rock Swimwear (photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:03pm On Jul 02, 2019
lasisi69:
lol.. Big guy, I'm fine
We kool like dat! wink

3 Likes

Re: Georgina Onuoha And Her 2 Daughters Rock Swimwear (photos) by Sarah20A(f): 10:17pm On Jul 02, 2019
post=79877362:
Keep enjoying the life of your head madam, but keep your daughters in bikini at that age out of your grams!
Our kobo!

a cleaner earn more than a Nigeria doctor in Europe
Re: Georgina Onuoha And Her 2 Daughters Rock Swimwear (photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:21pm On Jul 02, 2019
Sarah20A:
a cleaner earn more than a Nigeria doctor in Europe
Are you serious Sarah?! shocked
Wow!

1 Like

Re: Georgina Onuoha And Her 2 Daughters Rock Swimwear (photos) by Sarah20A(f): 10:54pm On Jul 02, 2019
post=79885810:

Are you serious Sarah?! shocked
Wow!
no am not serious dey carry buhari for head
Re: Georgina Onuoha And Her 2 Daughters Rock Swimwear (photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:24am On Jul 03, 2019
cococandy:
You won’t ship it to me?
I’ll be in town in fornever
Why are we just seeing this?!

DHL is it then or when 'we' come to town soonest!
Lol cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Georgina Onuoha And Her 2 Daughters Rock Swimwear (photos) by 9jaRealist: 6:46am On Jul 03, 2019
abumoney:
This woman's bumbum is fresher than Tiwa savage's own jarhe

Kai! Mama Jam-Jam has suffered o... grin grin grin
>
Re: Georgina Onuoha And Her 2 Daughters Rock Swimwear (photos) by sylve11: 7:12am On Jul 03, 2019
Shalommy:
Next news: Georgina onuoha daughter was rape by 2face. lipsrsealed

grin grin grin cool
Re: Georgina Onuoha And Her 2 Daughters Rock Swimwear (photos) by Phenomenal16(f): 9:25am On Jul 21, 2019
post=79877362:
Our kobo!

. .. Confirm wat?? ... As if u don't know d truth. ....
Re: Georgina Onuoha And Her 2 Daughters Rock Swimwear (photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:56pm On Jul 21, 2019
Phenomenal16:
. .. Confirm wat?? ... As if u don't know d truth. ....
......only wanna be sure sis!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Georgina Onuoha And Her 2 Daughters Rock Swimwear (photos) by opebiboy: 7:08pm On Jul 21, 2019
old cargo

(1) (2) (Reply)

Linda Ikeji Looking Like A Million Dollars To Jayce’s Thanksgiving Service / "This Is How I Feel This Year" - Wizkid Shares Photo / Victoria Kolawole's Toyota Muscle Birthday Gift

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.