Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,206 members, 7,815,203 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:58 AM

Busola Dakolo Is Not Telling Nigerians The Truth – Actress Steph-nora Okere - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Busola Dakolo Is Not Telling Nigerians The Truth – Actress Steph-nora Okere (662 Views)

Steph-Nora Okere Doubts Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun / Busola Dakolo And Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation: 5 Shocking Things / Busola Dakolo: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA - Timi Dakolo Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Busola Dakolo Is Not Telling Nigerians The Truth – Actress Steph-nora Okere by seunfly: 9:15pm On Jul 02, 2019
Veteran Nollywood actress, Steph-Nora Okere, has reacted to the rape allegations against the Senior Pastor of Commonwealth of Zion Assembly, COZA, Biodun Fatoyinbo.

Recall that Busola, the wife of popular singer, Timi Dakolo, had narrated how Pastor Fatoyinbo allegedly forced his way into her when she was a teenager.

Fatoyinbo, who denied the allegation, however, admitted that Busola once attended the same church with his family.

The clergyman consequently ordered his lawyers to institute both criminal and civil cases against Busola.

Following the controversies generated by the allegation, Fatoyinbo had disclosed his decision to step down momentarily as COZA senior pastor.

Reacting to the saga, the veteran actress wondered why Busola continued associating with the clergyman after the incident.

Recalling how she walked away from a major film shoot due to a near-rape incident, Okere stressed that someone was trying to cover-up some truth.
In a post on her Facebook page, Okere wrote: “RAPE SAGA ISH: I just want to know how it is possible for a man to rape a woman three different times in a house full of people and not just that, the rape victim continues worshipping in the church, gets wedded by the pastor, gets wedding car gift from the pastor and still stays on till now.

“I am so miffed. I walked away from a major film shoot, exited Nollywood because of a near-rape incident. So am wondering, what is the catch in all these?

“The said victim should make it good by also opening up to her husband on another gurry incident in her past, not just this. I rather think someone is trying to cover up something with this ish.

https://akpraise.ng/busola-dakolo-is-not-telling-nigerians-the-truth-veteran-actress-steph-nora-okere-says-gives-reasons/

Re: Busola Dakolo Is Not Telling Nigerians The Truth – Actress Steph-nora Okere by IamD18: 9:19pm On Jul 02, 2019
So far, she's the only Nigerian female celebrity that has reacted with her common sense.
Re: Busola Dakolo Is Not Telling Nigerians The Truth – Actress Steph-nora Okere by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jul 02, 2019
....And a forty something years old Rita Dominic is just beautiful facially with no brains to back that up.

Thank you Steph.
Re: Busola Dakolo Is Not Telling Nigerians The Truth – Actress Steph-nora Okere by bigtt76(f): 9:28pm On Jul 02, 2019
cheesy I thought so too..... Buh we shaaaa must crucify SOMEONE naaaa
Re: Busola Dakolo Is Not Telling Nigerians The Truth – Actress Steph-nora Okere by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:45pm On Jul 02, 2019
As the story goes by, we will finally get to the bottom of this saga..... As I certainly also believe that this story makes NO DAMN SENSE
Re: Busola Dakolo Is Not Telling Nigerians The Truth – Actress Steph-nora Okere by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jul 02, 2019
three gbosa for you. not all these celepities chewing rubbish. so far so good she is making some sense
Re: Busola Dakolo Is Not Telling Nigerians The Truth – Actress Steph-nora Okere by Johnkay01: 10:48pm On Jul 02, 2019
Noted

It seems the charm Busola used on them is fading away, they're now getting their senses back.
Re: Busola Dakolo Is Not Telling Nigerians The Truth – Actress Steph-nora Okere by inoki247: 1:07am On Jul 03, 2019
Some people will soon come nd say she af colet money I don't know if is a must we face d same direction...

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija 2019: Beautiful Photos & Video From Thelma’s Surprise Birthday Party Org / #bbnaija2019: Frodd Cries As Esther Rejects His Relationship Proposal (video) / Bbnaija Mike Mocked By Simi Says He Can't Sing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.