Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,423 members, 7,812,241 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:33 AM

Women's World Cup: England Stars In Tears After Their 2-1 USA Defeat (Photos) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Women's World Cup: England Stars In Tears After Their 2-1 USA Defeat (Photos) (28115 Views)

World Cup: England Coach Phil Neville Blasts Cameroon Team Over Crying In Match / Cristiano Ronaldo Leaves Russia After World Cup Defeat (Photos) / John Fashanu Leads The Legalisation Of Marijuana With England Stars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Women's World Cup: England Stars In Tears After Their 2-1 USA Defeat (Photos) by mysportdab: 6:08am On Jul 03, 2019
England Women's team fought back tears after their 2-1 World Cup semi final defeat against USA, MySportDab reports.

Ellen White struggled to hold back the tears as she spoke about England's 'bitterly disappointing' World Cup semi-final defeat to the United States.

England ended the game with 10 women as centre-back Millie Bright was shown a second yellow card and a subsequent red card for a high tackle.

Holland take on Sweden in the other semi-final on Thursday and Neville’s Lionesses will face the loser on Saturday in a chance to go out on a high in the third and fourth placed play-off.

Video;https://www.mysportdab.com/2019/07/women-world-cup-england-stars-in-tears.html

1 Like

Re: Women's World Cup: England Stars In Tears After Their 2-1 USA Defeat (Photos) by mysportdab: 6:08am On Jul 03, 2019
Fans React, Video Highlights HERE

Re: Women's World Cup: England Stars In Tears After Their 2-1 USA Defeat (Photos) by Merimental(m): 6:23am On Jul 03, 2019
so happy dey lost after wat dey did to Cameroon.
dey will still loose out on 3rd place.

Neville is a cunt tho..
and Argentina lost also to Brazil which makes it all interesting..happy wit both results

67 Likes

Re: Women's World Cup: England Stars In Tears After Their 2-1 USA Defeat (Photos) by Nobody: 6:26am On Jul 03, 2019
Eyah, God did not "Save The Queen" this time.

My heart felt condolence.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women's World Cup: England Stars In Tears After Their 2-1 USA Defeat (Photos) by Nobody: 6:53am On Jul 03, 2019
Now you know why Trump visited England.

3 Likes

Re: Women's World Cup: England Stars In Tears After Their 2-1 USA Defeat (Photos) by Eziokwugbaoto: 7:52am On Jul 03, 2019
Merimental:
so happy dey lost after wat dey did to Cameroon.
dey will still loose out on 3rd place.

Neville is a cunt tho..
and Argentina lost also to Brazil which makes it all interesting..happy wit both results
Ah dey tell you. British media and how they over hype their players dey vex me and after what they did to Cameroon I was pained. When the US GK saved dah fraudulent penalty I remembered how they won our Cameroonian sisters with 2 PKs. Argentina's loss was the icing on the cake cheesy

53 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women's World Cup: England Stars In Tears After Their 2-1 USA Defeat (Photos) by Merimental(m): 10:22am On Jul 03, 2019
Eziokwugbaoto:
Ah dey tell you. British media and how they over hype their players dey vex me and after what they did to Cameroon I was pained. When the US GK saved dah fraudulent penalty I remembered how they won our Cameroonian sisters with 2 PKs. Argentina's loss was the icing on the cake cheesy

happy results indeed

1 Like

Re: Women's World Cup: England Stars In Tears After Their 2-1 USA Defeat (Photos) by Graduateacher(f): 10:54am On Jul 03, 2019
They had the chance to equalize but they blew it away, better luck next time. By God's grace I shall be at the next female world cup, sending commentaries live and direct from the stadium, Amen.

16 Likes

Re: Women's World Cup: England Stars In Tears After Their 2-1 USA Defeat (Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 11:09am On Jul 03, 2019
They had their chances, but they bungled it.

Even a penalty at the dying minutes of the game that could have made it 2:2.

The better team won!

They should try again next time!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Women's World Cup: England Stars In Tears After Their 2-1 USA Defeat (Photos) by nepapole(m): 11:09am On Jul 03, 2019
Much better than AFCON.
I am sure that USA team will beat super eagles.... grin grin

82 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women's World Cup: England Stars In Tears After Their 2-1 USA Defeat (Photos) by pmc01(m): 11:09am On Jul 03, 2019
Kudos to the girls, who put up a good fight, but Karma came for Neville. He just couldn't control his lousy mouth from lashing at the poor Cameroon girls, bemoaning their loss.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women's World Cup: England Stars In Tears After Their 2-1 USA Defeat (Photos) by Nobody: 11:10am On Jul 03, 2019
Defeat can be so painful, I remembered that year my department lost to computer science, I cried so bitterly(inside my room) grin. With all the stress I went through that day on the pitch.

6 Likes

Re: Women's World Cup: England Stars In Tears After Their 2-1 USA Defeat (Photos) by AngelicBeing: 11:10am On Jul 03, 2019
Erediauwa:
Eyah, God did not "Save The Queen" this time.

My heart felt condolence.
Hian grin
Re: Women's World Cup: England Stars In Tears After Their 2-1 USA Defeat (Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 11:10am On Jul 03, 2019
nepapole:
Much better than AFCON.
You mean USA women team will beat Our Darling Super EAGLES?!

Haaan Haaan!

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Women's World Cup: England Stars In Tears After Their 2-1 USA Defeat (Photos) by majamajic(m): 11:11am On Jul 03, 2019
Graduateacher:
They had the chance to equalize but they blew it away, better luck next time. By God's grace I shall be at the next female world cup, sending commentaries live and direct from the stadium, Amen.

contact femi and the gang on 99.3 FM Lagos , if u are good

2 Likes

Re: Women's World Cup: England Stars In Tears After Their 2-1 USA Defeat (Photos) by Mckandre(m): 11:11am On Jul 03, 2019
just see how feminine nd sexy they all look to compare to the trangender nkalagu warriors we ve as females in our home team.

9 Likes

Re: Women's World Cup: England Stars In Tears After Their 2-1 USA Defeat (Photos) by Amuluonyenaego: 11:11am On Jul 03, 2019
LOVE OF COUNTRY embarassed

1 Like

Re: Women's World Cup: England Stars In Tears After Their 2-1 USA Defeat (Photos) by dayleke: 11:12am On Jul 03, 2019
Better luck next time.

1 Like

Re: Women's World Cup: England Stars In Tears After Their 2-1 USA Defeat (Photos) by omocalabar(m): 11:12am On Jul 03, 2019
I was really impressed with their performance....they ve really improved unlike ours

3 Likes

Re: Women's World Cup: England Stars In Tears After Their 2-1 USA Defeat (Photos) by nepapole(m): 11:12am On Jul 03, 2019
post=79899314:

You mean USA women team will beat Our Super EAGLES?!

Haaan Haaan!
Most of those female teams play better than super eagles... Na gragra eagles go use beat them.

8 Likes

Re: Women's World Cup: England Stars In Tears After Their 2-1 USA Defeat (Photos) by pmc01(m): 11:12am On Jul 03, 2019
To be honest though, the CWC 2019 has been far more action packed and interesting than the AFCON 2019.

It pains me to say that, but it's the truth.

I still hope USA don't win the trophy though. They didn't win fair against Spain.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women's World Cup: England Stars In Tears After Their 2-1 USA Defeat (Photos) by Freshbaba95(m): 11:13am On Jul 03, 2019
The joy that filled my heart yesterday after the match was second to none. British media hyping was too much.
Them with It's coming Home slogan.

But I want that Senator jailed

5 Likes

Re: Women's World Cup: England Stars In Tears After Their 2-1 USA Defeat (Photos) by pat077: 11:13am On Jul 03, 2019
When is it coming home grin

2 Likes

Re: Women's World Cup: England Stars In Tears After Their 2-1 USA Defeat (Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 11:14am On Jul 03, 2019
nepapole:

Most of those female teams play better than super eagles... Na gragra eagles go use beat them.
You have a point sha!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women's World Cup: England Stars In Tears After Their 2-1 USA Defeat (Photos) by Burgerlomo: 11:14am On Jul 03, 2019
nepapole:
Much better than AFCON.

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Women's World Cup: England Stars In Tears After Their 2-1 USA Defeat (Photos) by pat077: 11:15am On Jul 03, 2019
pmc01:
To be honest though, the CWC 2019 has been far more action packed and interesting than the AFCON 2019.

It pains me to say that, but it's the truth.
sure
Re: Women's World Cup: England Stars In Tears After Their 2-1 USA Defeat (Photos) by Liyusa(m): 11:15am On Jul 03, 2019
One of the best female world cup match that i have watched. Both teams are good.

4 Likes

Re: Women's World Cup: England Stars In Tears After Their 2-1 USA Defeat (Photos) by Vacora(m): 11:15am On Jul 03, 2019
Eziokwugbaoto:

Overhype kill dem. Belle dey sweet me grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Women's World Cup: England Stars In Tears After Their 2-1 USA Defeat (Photos) by AustineCJ: 11:15am On Jul 03, 2019
I respect Messi for what he has done for Barcelona And I respect Cristiano Ronaldo for what he has done for football.
Is the volume OK or should I increase it for the people at the back?

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Chelsea Sign Thiago Silva On A Free Transfer / Millions Missing From Usain Bolt’s Account, Jamaica Launches Probe / Diego Maradona Continues Recovery After Knee Surgery (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.