Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,002 members, 7,817,964 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:13 AM

Williams Uchemba Poses With Vincent Enyeama - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Williams Uchemba Poses With Vincent Enyeama (30124 Views)

'Pity Men': Williams Uchemba Laments Outfits Women Wear To The Gym / Symba, Model In Bikini Poses With Keke Napep In Lagos Photoshoot / Peter Okoye Poses With Two Gigantic Bouncers In D.C (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Williams Uchemba Poses With Vincent Enyeama by Malvila: 10:17am On Jul 03, 2019
Williams Uchemba Is Excited As He Poses With Ex Super Eagles Goalkeeper, Vincent Enyeama

Former child actor, Williams Uchemba expressed how excited he is as he poses with ex super eagles goalkeeper, Vincent Enyeama for a photograph.

He wrote;

I told this Legend that am a big fan and wanted a picture he thought I was joking... the best Nigerian Goalkeeper I have ever watched @vincentenyeama001 LEGEND

See more; https://naijacampusjams.com/2019/07/03/williams-uchemba-is-excited-as-he-poses-with-ex-super-eagles-goalkeeper-vincent-enyeama

10 Likes

Re: Williams Uchemba Poses With Vincent Enyeama by Malvila: 10:17am On Jul 03, 2019

Re: Williams Uchemba Poses With Vincent Enyeama by itspzpics(m): 10:19am On Jul 03, 2019
Nice
Re: Williams Uchemba Poses With Vincent Enyeama by Malvila: 11:43am On Jul 03, 2019
undecided
Re: Williams Uchemba Poses With Vincent Enyeama by VulgarLee(m): 1:04pm On Jul 03, 2019
You don make am

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Williams Uchemba Poses With Vincent Enyeama by atikulated2019: 1:04pm On Jul 03, 2019
My Grandfather smoked his whole life . I was about 10 years old When my mother said to him , ' If you ever Want to see your grandchildren graduate , you have to stop immediately . Tears welled up in his eyes when he realized what exactly was at stake . He gave it up immediately . Three years later he died of lung cancer . It was really sad and destroyed me . My mother said to me Don ' t ever smoke . Please don ' t put your family through what your Grandfather put us through . " | agreed . At 24 , I have never touched a cigarette . Op I must say , | feel a very slight sense of regret for never having done it , because your post gave me cancer anyway

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Williams Uchemba Poses With Vincent Enyeama by mmadu5(m): 1:04pm On Jul 03, 2019
Money good ooo see as my guy fresh and fat up

1 Like

Re: Williams Uchemba Poses With Vincent Enyeama by Goldonly: 1:04pm On Jul 03, 2019
From black to over yellow,Cancer of the skin loading...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Williams Uchemba Poses With Vincent Enyeama by RiyadhGoddess(f): 1:05pm On Jul 03, 2019
Smallie Williams
Read my signature
Re: Williams Uchemba Poses With Vincent Enyeama by OMOTOWO(m): 1:05pm On Jul 03, 2019
Enyema remains the best goalkeeper in the history of super eagles.. Not all these useless keepers calling themselves goalkeepers. Most of them are not goalkeeper but post watchers

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Williams Uchemba Poses With Vincent Enyeama by hollamanng(m): 1:05pm On Jul 03, 2019
H

1 Like

Re: Williams Uchemba Poses With Vincent Enyeama by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jul 03, 2019
This guy is proof that coza man will go scot free. After his fake un ambassador/scam ish. He still dry get enforcements

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Williams Uchemba Poses With Vincent Enyeama by crackhouse(m): 1:05pm On Jul 03, 2019
How did he know it was Vincent? Abi dey write enyeama for him face?
Re: Williams Uchemba Poses With Vincent Enyeama by victorazyvictor(m): 1:05pm On Jul 03, 2019
This is Transcorp Hilton Abuja

1 Like

Re: Williams Uchemba Poses With Vincent Enyeama by seangy4konji: 1:06pm On Jul 03, 2019
Looking good fellas
Re: Williams Uchemba Poses With Vincent Enyeama by Benekruku(m): 1:07pm On Jul 03, 2019
Reminds me of the black & white pictures I took at Krishna Kazakhstan in 1961
Re: Williams Uchemba Poses With Vincent Enyeama by michealwale(m): 1:07pm On Jul 03, 2019
atikulated2019:
My Grandfather smoked his whole life . I was about 10 years old When my mother said to him , ' If you ever Want to see your grandchildren graduate , you have to stop immediately . Tears welled up in his eyes when he realized what exactly was at stake . He gave it up immediately . Three years later he died of lung cancer . It was really sad and destroyed me . My mother said to me Don ' t ever smoke . Please don ' t put your family through what your Grandfather put us through . " | agreed . At 24 , I have never touched a cigarette . Op I must say , | feel a very slight sense of regret for never having done it , because your post gave me cancer anyway
bet why?

4 Likes

Re: Williams Uchemba Poses With Vincent Enyeama by djoe21(m): 1:08pm On Jul 03, 2019
One of Nigeria's best goalkeepers of all time. If he could come out of retirement now and join up with the squad, I will be more confident in our victory over Cameroon.

4 Likes

Re: Williams Uchemba Poses With Vincent Enyeama by ibez007(m): 1:10pm On Jul 03, 2019
atikulated2019:

Maka way nah?.

1 Like

Re: Williams Uchemba Poses With Vincent Enyeama by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jul 03, 2019
Victor Enyama taller than someone? Hmmm.
Re: Williams Uchemba Poses With Vincent Enyeama by tydi(m): 1:11pm On Jul 03, 2019
grin

Uchemba is not short as presumed, but what really is this guy's job? So you can just earn in this country without doing nothing
Re: Williams Uchemba Poses With Vincent Enyeama by Theflint1(m): 1:13pm On Jul 03, 2019
Enyeama is actually 6'0. Short for a goalkeeper but taller than most persons
scaramucci:
Victor Enyama taller than someone? Hmmm.

2 Likes

Re: Williams Uchemba Poses With Vincent Enyeama by M7even(m): 1:14pm On Jul 03, 2019
atikulated2019:

Will u keeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep kwayet

3 Likes

Re: Williams Uchemba Poses With Vincent Enyeama by emma321(m): 1:14pm On Jul 03, 2019
This is [url=noisemakers.com.ng]Transcorp Hilton Abuja[/url]
Re: Williams Uchemba Poses With Vincent Enyeama by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jul 03, 2019
RiyadhGoddess:
Smallie Williams
Read my signature

Don't make the mistake of thinking that he is also small down below. He has a 20 tonnes dick. I attended the same school as this nigger. This guy totally owned any pusssy he comes across. Small girls like you are advised to stay far away.
Re: Williams Uchemba Poses With Vincent Enyeama by Chukalemon(m): 1:20pm On Jul 03, 2019
Nice dude.
Re: Williams Uchemba Poses With Vincent Enyeama by RiyadhGoddess(f): 1:21pm On Jul 03, 2019
scaramucci:

Don't make the mistake of thinking that he is also small down below. He has a 20 tonnes dick. I attended the same school as this nigger. This guy totally owned any pusssy he comes across. Small girls like you are advised to stay far away.

Pls don't pollute my thought. What I meant is his height. Whenever I stand beside him in church, I have to look down.
Re: Williams Uchemba Poses With Vincent Enyeama by kalvoken(m): 1:23pm On Jul 03, 2019
grin
atikulated2019:

Mad mad people everywhere, but only few have the courage to roam.

Keep it up, soon you go enter market.

Though the mod that brought this to fp, the state of his mind need urgent check up

2 Likes

Re: Williams Uchemba Poses With Vincent Enyeama by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jul 03, 2019
RiyadhGoddess:

Pls don't pollute my thought. What I meant is his height. Whenever I stand beside him in church, I have to look down.

How can a pure soul like me pollute your mind? Never!
Re: Williams Uchemba Poses With Vincent Enyeama by Badonasty(m): 1:28pm On Jul 03, 2019
Malvila:
Williams Uchemba Is Excited As He Poses With Ex Super Eagles Goalkeeper, Vincent Enyeama

Former child actor, Williams Uchemba expressed how excited he is as he poses with ex super eagles goalkeeper, Vincent Enyeama for a photograph.

He wrote;

See more; https://naijacampusjams.com/2019/07/03/williams-uchemba-is-excited-as-he-poses-with-ex-super-eagles-goalkeeper-vincent-enyeama

no be this guy dem talk say dey scam that time
Re: Williams Uchemba Poses With Vincent Enyeama by sucess001(m): 1:29pm On Jul 03, 2019
Next thing...he go dey collect money to enter super eagles becos he is deputy youth rep of youthful eagles assembly....
Re: Williams Uchemba Poses With Vincent Enyeama by perdollar(m): 1:48pm On Jul 03, 2019
God punish Sunday oliseh

(1) (2) (Reply)

Did MBGN 2014 Winner Lie About Her Age???? / Photo Of Chika Ike In Secondary School / Tiwa Savage Celebrates Jamil's 1st Birthday With Adorable Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.