Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,269 members, 7,836,213 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:18 PM

Wale Jana Shows His 3 Mercedes Benz: "3 Years Ago, I Didn't Have Car" - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Wale Jana Shows His 3 Mercedes Benz: "3 Years Ago, I Didn't Have Car" (51183 Views)

Otedola Buys 3 Ferrari Portofino For His 3 Daughters - DJ Cuppy, Temi, Tolani / Arthur Eze Shows His Ogene Dance Steps, Gifts Group N500k / Tony Elumelu Shows His Flexibility Yoga Skills (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wale Jana Shows His 3 Mercedes Benz: "3 Years Ago, I Didn't Have Car" by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jul 03, 2019
NobleAngell:
And so what? If you like have all the cars in the world. If you don't stand for the truth, you are still a pedestrian in my eyes.
what do know about truth?

3 Likes

Re: Wale Jana Shows His 3 Mercedes Benz: "3 Years Ago, I Didn't Have Car" by Champneys: 1:59pm On Jul 03, 2019
cassidy1996:
who is Lalasticlala?

A snake loving bastar....d moderating a section on this forum! grin

1 Like

Re: Wale Jana Shows His 3 Mercedes Benz: "3 Years Ago, I Didn't Have Car" by Aidejay(m): 2:01pm On Jul 03, 2019
Is it not better to be a pastor and be cashing out than to be a Yahoo boy and EFCC will be pursuing you up and down

Re: Wale Jana Shows His 3 Mercedes Benz: "3 Years Ago, I Didn't Have Car" by lonelydora: 2:01pm On Jul 03, 2019
Omihanifa:

The guy that always say pastor biodun of coza gave him 1million to start his perfume business and he prayed with him that the money will never finish cheesy

That was why he descended heavily on Timi and busola dakolo for speaking against his benefactor undecided

But that's a true story
Re: Wale Jana Shows His 3 Mercedes Benz: "3 Years Ago, I Didn't Have Car" by pat077: 2:01pm On Jul 03, 2019
How many seed Dangote sow before he became the richest man in Africa
Re: Wale Jana Shows His 3 Mercedes Benz: "3 Years Ago, I Didn't Have Car" by JuanDeDios: 2:02pm On Jul 03, 2019
Malvila:
Recall Businessman, Wale Jana who attracted Timi Dakolo and his wife, Busola over rape allegations levelled against COZA pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo.

He narrated in his recent post how he used to carry taxis everywhere he goes without having a car, yet he keep on serving God and sowing seeds but today he has three different Mercedes benz.

He wrote;

See more;
https://naijacampusjams.com/2019/07/03/businessman-wale-jana-shows-off-his-3-mercedes-benz

I love e-class though.
Re: Wale Jana Shows His 3 Mercedes Benz: "3 Years Ago, I Didn't Have Car" by Ikem11(m): 2:02pm On Jul 03, 2019
Olodo24:
Biodun looks gay. I believe he's bisexual.

Olodo, what u believe doesn't count cos if it does by now u suppose be a rich Olodo as u believe
Re: Wale Jana Shows His 3 Mercedes Benz: "3 Years Ago, I Didn't Have Car" by lonelydora: 2:03pm On Jul 03, 2019
joey150:
Do you realise how for once he never mentions the source of his success or what he's into..or how he started it or grew it to the level it could fetch him 'benzes'?

He dedicates everything to the 'word.'

Indeed the 'word' works.... whatever that means.

Google is your friend
Re: Wale Jana Shows His 3 Mercedes Benz: "3 Years Ago, I Didn't Have Car" by lonelydora: 2:03pm On Jul 03, 2019
joey150:
Do you realise how for once he never mentions the source of his success or what he's into..or how he started it or grew it to the level it could fetch him 'benzes'?

Google is your friend. Google Sapphire Scents
Re: Wale Jana Shows His 3 Mercedes Benz: "3 Years Ago, I Didn't Have Car" by Zeezenho: 2:03pm On Jul 03, 2019
[/color]
joey150:

[color=#006600]

the talk sef tire me .
Re: Wale Jana Shows His 3 Mercedes Benz: "3 Years Ago, I Didn't Have Car" by plaetton: 2:04pm On Jul 03, 2019
lonelydora:
Wale Jana's story is that of God's manifestation (I know you people will argue it) in someone's life when you obey God's words.

Few years ago, Wale was a nobody, but looks at him now. All because he obeyed the words of God through the prophet.

If you are TRUE Christian, DON'T DROP THE AUTHENTIC FOR THE SYNTHETIC.

Sharap dia.
The millions of Nigerians that live on less than $1 a day is still the manifestations of which God?

If the guy had not put his efforts to growing his business, his business would not have flourished.

We must eschew this magical thinking that an attachment to silly stone age superstitions is equal to wealth and prosperity.

The situation in Nigeria is clear proof of the opposite.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wale Jana Shows His 3 Mercedes Benz: "3 Years Ago, I Didn't Have Car" by lonelydora: 2:04pm On Jul 03, 2019
Sirpaul:
A friend to the GUCCI PASTOR

Nope. A son to Gucci pastor
Re: Wale Jana Shows His 3 Mercedes Benz: "3 Years Ago, I Didn't Have Car" by RiyadhGoddess(f): 2:05pm On Jul 03, 2019
Do not despise small beginning
Read my signature

1 Like

Re: Wale Jana Shows His 3 Mercedes Benz: "3 Years Ago, I Didn't Have Car" by JuanDeDios: 2:05pm On Jul 03, 2019
joey150:

Na so.
Re: Wale Jana Shows His 3 Mercedes Benz: "3 Years Ago, I Didn't Have Car" by Sleekfun: 2:05pm On Jul 03, 2019
Your maga don pay .... 3 gbosa for you .... Gbosa gbosa gbosa
Re: Wale Jana Shows His 3 Mercedes Benz: "3 Years Ago, I Didn't Have Car" by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jul 03, 2019
Very soon this one sef go buy private jet begin coza fine girls for high altitude angry
Re: Wale Jana Shows His 3 Mercedes Benz: "3 Years Ago, I Didn't Have Car" by lonelydora: 2:06pm On Jul 03, 2019
plaetton:

Sharap dia.
The millions of Nigerians that live on less than $1 a day is still the manifestations of which God?

If the guy had not put his efforts to growing his business, his business would not have flourished.

We must eschew this magical thinking that an attachment to silly stone age superstitions is equal to wealth and prosperity.

The situation in Nigeria is clear proof of the opposite.

Avoid me all you aetheists. Dey your dey, make i dey my dey
Re: Wale Jana Shows His 3 Mercedes Benz: "3 Years Ago, I Didn't Have Car" by JuanDeDios: 2:07pm On Jul 03, 2019
chloride6:
Almost felt a modicum of pity there...Mr Jana

You paid 520k for a car that couldn't turn right?

Wow!
In 2013. Not 2019. No kidding.
Re: Wale Jana Shows His 3 Mercedes Benz: "3 Years Ago, I Didn't Have Car" by JuanDeDios: 2:08pm On Jul 03, 2019
Aidejay:
Is it not better to be a pastor and be cashing out than to be a Yahoo boy and EFCC will be pursuing you up and down

No. They can both ruin lives.
Re: Wale Jana Shows His 3 Mercedes Benz: "3 Years Ago, I Didn't Have Car" by RealityShot: 2:09pm On Jul 03, 2019
All thanks to Buhari's recession!
now traders are richer than educated workers!
.. onye isi ndi anya isi
Re: Wale Jana Shows His 3 Mercedes Benz: "3 Years Ago, I Didn't Have Car" by AbuuBilaal(m): 2:11pm On Jul 03, 2019
simonlee:

president of MURIC
grin cheesy
Re: Wale Jana Shows His 3 Mercedes Benz: "3 Years Ago, I Didn't Have Car" by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jul 03, 2019
Africa Africa. How did we get here? Mercedes Benz is now a yard stick for success, and this is coming from a so-called Christian.

2 Likes

Re: Wale Jana Shows His 3 Mercedes Benz: "3 Years Ago, I Didn't Have Car" by Ubdavis(m): 2:14pm On Jul 03, 2019
Im not even sure if the world Richest men has ever opened the scriptures. Maybe am wrong.
Re: Wale Jana Shows His 3 Mercedes Benz: "3 Years Ago, I Didn't Have Car" by wman(m): 2:15pm On Jul 03, 2019
I'm a Christian but I'm disgusted with this post.

1 Like

Re: Wale Jana Shows His 3 Mercedes Benz: "3 Years Ago, I Didn't Have Car" by deenee: 2:17pm On Jul 03, 2019
lonelydora:
Wale Jana's story is that of God's manifestation (I know you people will argue it) in someone's life when you obey God's words.

Few years ago, Wale was a nobody, but looks at him now. All because he obeyed the words of God through the prophet.

If you are TRUE Christian, DON'T DROP THE AUTHENTIC FOR THE SYNTHETIC.

Wale launders cash for corrupt politicians and the church in nigeria now is one of the conduit pipes for money laundering

Well, you guys should stay and be doubting the power of God while we continue to get his Blessings on daily basis.
Re: Wale Jana Shows His 3 Mercedes Benz: "3 Years Ago, I Didn't Have Car" by blowjohn(m): 2:17pm On Jul 03, 2019
Benekruku:
This what you call cars

Not all this "MOTO" littering Nigeria roads.

God bless Mercedes Benz!

Until u go to where cars are sold, ull never understand that even all this talk about Benz is just bull crap.
Even a venza is more attractive than a GLK.
I used to think about Benz as being the best of the best until I understand that aesthetic longetivity is very paramount.
I mentioned the GLK cos it looked so fine when it first came out. But thiz days it's like an eyesore.
Again compare the Toyota spider to a Benz of same class. The Camry beats it aesthetic wise.
That's why a 2000 Avalon is still more dope than the benzes of same period.
My opinion though.

1 Like

Re: Wale Jana Shows His 3 Mercedes Benz: "3 Years Ago, I Didn't Have Car" by boban007: 2:22pm On Jul 03, 2019
WHAT DO U CALL THE SHAPE OF HIS HEAD.USING THE RAPE SAGA TO TREND AND PUBLICISE HIS BUSINESS.
Re: Wale Jana Shows His 3 Mercedes Benz: "3 Years Ago, I Didn't Have Car" by Gabson001(m): 2:22pm On Jul 03, 2019
cassidy1996:
who is Lalasticlala?
Johnny just come
Re: Wale Jana Shows His 3 Mercedes Benz: "3 Years Ago, I Didn't Have Car" by ArticleBeast: 2:23pm On Jul 03, 2019
RealityShot:
All thanks to Buhari's recession!

now traders are richer than educated workers!

onye isi ndi anya isi
Traders has always been richer than educated workers since the beginning of time.

2 Likes

Re: Wale Jana Shows His 3 Mercedes Benz: "3 Years Ago, I Didn't Have Car" by Liyusa(m): 2:23pm On Jul 03, 2019
Aside prayers, what does he do for a living that gave him 3 Benz within 3years? That's what I'm interested to know

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Arthur Eze, 71, Bowing To A 43-Year-Old Johnbosco Onunkwo (Photo) / Mohammed Indimi's Daughters Are Beautiful! / CBN Introduces New Policy On Dormant Accounts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.