Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,159 members, 7,821,937 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:14 PM

Iran To Boost Uranium Enrichment Starting Sunday — President - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Iran To Boost Uranium Enrichment Starting Sunday — President (19669 Views)

Kim Jong-un ‘ramps Up Uranium Production For Nukes( Pics, Video) / Iran Is A MONTH Away From Having Enough Lethal Uranium To Build Nuclear Bomb(Pix / Macron Urges Iran To Avoid ‘escalation’, Voices ‘solidarity’ With US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iran To Boost Uranium Enrichment Starting Sunday — President by wingmanII: 1:39pm On Jul 03, 2019
Aldebaran:

Explain the bolded Mr Seer... sad

It's as if you are reading too much Bible

Iran has repeatedly sworn to destroy Israel, so why should they be allowed a nuclear weapon?
BTW, nothing wrong with reading the Bible but I read a lot of current affairs and history.
Search for ebooks on Israel, Mossad, IDF and their exploits. You will understand better
Re: Iran To Boost Uranium Enrichment Starting Sunday — President by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jul 03, 2019
Benekruku:

You dont know me on Nairaland. If you familiar with my post, you will know what I do

Unfortunately you always miss my memo.
Re: Iran To Boost Uranium Enrichment Starting Sunday — President by APOSTLECHUMA: 1:51pm On Jul 03, 2019
Benekruku:

Israel grin grin grin

You are joking am certain.

Even USA cant stop them and you talking of Israel
ISRAEL THAT WILL TURN AL AQSA MOSQUE INTO RUBBLES AND BUILD THE 3RD JEWISH TEMPLE WHERE AL AQSA MOSQUE IS PRESENTLY LOCATED AND SOMEONE IS DOUBTING ISRAEL BLOWING THE NUCLEAR SITES IN IRAN INTO PIECES. DROP YOUR NUM SO THAT I WILL GIVE U A CALL THE DAY IT WIL BE DONE.
Re: Iran To Boost Uranium Enrichment Starting Sunday — President by bigpicture001: 1:51pm On Jul 03, 2019
ollah1:

Discussing with people like you is a very stupid idea because your mind is made up already but your comments must be replied so you dont infect your stupidity to other people reading.

Why will Iran explode oil vessels? Let's discuss logically

Tell me the reasons why Iran will want to destroy oil vessels?
Is Iran the only country selling oil?

Iran has been frozen out of oil deals by the US and the West hence it's economy suffers nd alas! World oil prices has since gone ahead to balance by absorbing the void left by irons absences from the supplier chain...

Iran is trying to destabilise supply to do her oil will.be very much needed in the supply chain...

Again, they are angry at being so very close to the world biggest oil trade route yet are not involved..hence they blew it up to hurt arch rivals Saudi Arabia and the west...who.majorly demands for these oil....
Re: Iran To Boost Uranium Enrichment Starting Sunday — President by Benekruku(m): 1:53pm On Jul 03, 2019
APOSTLECHUMA:
ISRAEL THAT WILL TURN AL AQSA MOSQUE INTO RUBBLES AND BUILD THE 3RD JEWISH TEMPLE WHERE AL AQSA MOSQUE IS PRESENTLY LOCATED AND SOMEONE IS DOUBTING ISRAEL BLOWING THE NUCLEAR SITES IN IRAN INTO PIECES. DROP YOUR NUM SO THAT I WILL GIVE U A CALL THE DAY IT WIL BE DONE.

Gibberish!

4 Likes

Re: Iran To Boost Uranium Enrichment Starting Sunday — President by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jul 03, 2019
bigpicture001:

Iran has been frozen out of oil deals by the US and the West hence it's economy suffers nd alas! World oil prices has since gone ahead to balance by absorbing the void left by irons absences from the supplier chain...

Iran is trying to destabilise supply to do her oil will.be very much needed in the supply chain...

Again, they are angry at being so very close to the world biggest oil trade route yet are not involved..hence they blew it up to hurt arch rivals Saudi Arabia and the west...who.majorly demands for these oil....

Is that new to Iran? Hasn't the US being sanctioning them since forever. Like i said, only stvpid people will believe iran blew up those vessels..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iran To Boost Uranium Enrichment Starting Sunday — President by vaxx: 1:54pm On Jul 03, 2019
wingmanII:

They have a nuclear weapon? Nuclear reactor is not a nuclear weapon, it is also used in generating electricity.
You need a large quantity of enriched uranium to build nuclear weapon.
Iran as at today do not have any nuclear weapon. That is the crux of the matter. They are trying to get one but USA and Israel will not let it happen, hence the tension between Iran and the USA.
Don't argue what you don't know. Iran is sitting down on something over 250 tonnes of uranium. And they have some of the best engineer in the world. So to have a nuclear weapon is not a big deal.

But if you doubt me and can read.

Just visit and read some document

here.https://www.iaea.org/newscenter/focus/iran/iaea-and-iran-iaea-reports

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Iran To Boost Uranium Enrichment Starting Sunday — President by wingmanII: 1:57pm On Jul 03, 2019
ollah1:

Only ignorant people writes nonsense like this. They should attack isreal because isreali seized Palestinian lands like those lands belong to Iran.

Why is Isreal pushing US to fight Iran? They should face them themselves

You are the ignorant fellow here, USA has always restrained Israel. Once USA is unable to stop Iran from developing nuclear weapons through sanctions and diplomacy, Israel will surely strike. You can bet on it.
Re: Iran To Boost Uranium Enrichment Starting Sunday — President by APOSTLECHUMA: 1:57pm On Jul 03, 2019
THEY ARE ONLY BUILDING FOR THE LITTLE NATION WITH A BIG HEART (ISRAEL) TO BLOW UP.
Re: Iran To Boost Uranium Enrichment Starting Sunday — President by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jul 03, 2019
wingmanII:

You are the ignorant fellow here, USA has always restrained Israel. Once USA is unable to stop Iran from developing nuclear weapons through sanctions and diplomacy, Israel will surely strike. You can bet on it.

Why didnt Isreal strike for centuries they have been at loggerheads mr ignorant?

2 Likes

Re: Iran To Boost Uranium Enrichment Starting Sunday — President by OAUTemitayo: 2:03pm On Jul 03, 2019
Mk12:

So it is the US that is spending more in it military than every other nation on Earth combine that is not improving?
Even the north Korea of 20yrs ago can wipe away any part of Africa in conflict.
Even North Korea military is not yet at the stage where Japan military was . It only took the US sometimes before they brought down the great Japanese military than has occupied and driven away Chinese military from part of China.

Some of these nation claiming boss have not been tested in real war
What now happened to same American forces in Vietnam and North Korea?
Why didn't they defeat Vietnam and North Korea like they did to Japan ?
You people think war is Hollywood

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iran To Boost Uranium Enrichment Starting Sunday — President by tundess: 2:03pm On Jul 03, 2019
The "Javanka" middle East peace plan is DOA; You cannot buy everything and everyone off with money. And the kiss of death to the plan is when double-indicted Netanyahu endorses said plan. Apartheid regime loading and hence Israel's increasing international isolation. When Arch Bishop Desmond tells you he knows apartheid when he sees it, you know wahala dey.
Iran is back to its pre-JCPOA mindset; whatever strikes or provocations the US/Israel/ duoply concoct, aided by MBS and the Emiratis, the Iranians are braced. They have had 40 years of US-sponsored aggression against the IRI. And to give some perspective, Iraq had a population of approx 25M. Iran has a population of 70M+. The US is still in Iraq. Imagine attempting to subdue Iran. Also, Iran will fight assymetrically. Northern Israel will be hit by Hizb'u'Allah missiles. Don't forget the Lebanese shia have been fighting in Syria and have acquired formible expertise. The much vaunted Israeli army was stopped dead in its tracks the last time they had a major ground operation in southern Lebanon. The Lebanese are not stone-throwing Palestinian kids.
The Syrian Arab Army is in the process of annihilating the western created, armed and funded unicorn "rebel" army in Idlib, with Russian assistance; Assad ain't going no where. He will rebuild and then start applying pressure re the Golan Heights.
The Yemeni-Saudi war is continuing apace; The bodies of dead children and of starvation are first to the mill of the wahhabist Sunni terrorists.
FUKUS manipulation of the OPCW reports about "chemical" weapons use by Assad has been discredited. Trump came into office with the opinion that global bodies should not get in the way of US pre eminence, so UNHCR, OPCW, UNDP etc, open to security service manipulations. The historical view is that of Powell at the UN with vials. Would you believe the US now that says Iran has nukes ?
No Korea talks have been reduced to handshakes and sound bites. China is in control and is leveraging NoKo influence in her trade talks with Trump. It is well known that NoKo techies exchanged info with their Iranian counterparts.
On top of all this, we saw the mass hysteria when tankers were attacked in the strait of Hormuz. Next year is election year in the US. Whilst the economy is good, it rests of shaky foundations (massive debt, QE and no real investment). Whilst reserves are aplenty, the economy does not need a ME war.
I recommend MENA (mid east, N. Africa) experts like Pablo Escobar @ Asia Times, The Saker, etc

4 Likes

Re: Iran To Boost Uranium Enrichment Starting Sunday — President by adebaba5: 2:04pm On Jul 03, 2019
ClearFlair:
They are attracting more economy-crippling sanctions to themselves
hmmmm! with all the sanctions already imposed, they are more economically vibrant than Nigerian, every African nation and some European nation.

2 Likes

Re: Iran To Boost Uranium Enrichment Starting Sunday — President by Aldebaran(m): 2:08pm On Jul 03, 2019
wingmanII:

Iran has repeatedly sworn to destroy Israel, so why should they be allowed a nuclear weapon?
BTW, nothing wrong with reading the Bible but I read a lot of current affairs and history.
Search for ebooks on Israel, Mossad, IDF and their exploits. You will understand better

I don't mean to insult you or the Bible... grin

Only that most Nigerians thinks nobody or Country can erase "this fake Israel" from the surface of Earth

3 Likes

Re: Iran To Boost Uranium Enrichment Starting Sunday — President by Horus(m): 2:10pm On Jul 03, 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PH9Sh6mvAto

Does Iran have nuclear weapons?
Re: Iran To Boost Uranium Enrichment Starting Sunday — President by Caseless: 2:16pm On Jul 03, 2019
Benekruku:

What has religion got to do with warfare

USA and UK are romancing Saudi Arabia and you are here playing religious card.

Warfare knows no religion. Saudi is landing missiles in Yemen
Don't answer that kid. They don't know Iran had passed that 300kg limit set and at an advanced level before making this announcement. It's been underground and America knows this.

2 Likes

Re: Iran To Boost Uranium Enrichment Starting Sunday — President by Aidejay(m): 2:16pm On Jul 03, 2019
I am sure hand is scratching trump to press his big red button and unleash just one MOAB on Iran or even a nuclear bomb seff
I mean e go sweet ooh just be chilling in your office and then the aides deliver the nuclear football to you and you activate it and give a hard push
No more Iran
Just rubbles

Oh great Ayatollah Khomeini
Re: Iran To Boost Uranium Enrichment Starting Sunday — President by IamBlanco(m): 2:18pm On Jul 03, 2019
dermmy:

Israel does not have a strategic bomber so pls explain how they intend to bomb iran nuclear facilities. To bomb Iran's nuclear facilities you would need a bunker buster because these facilities are situated deep beneath the ground, Israel has them though, like the GBU-28 bomb but they are very huge. Only a strategic bomber can carry a bunker buster. Though Israel can use it's F-15i but it can only carry one at a time. And these targets are 1500km away from Israel so it's 3000km round trip to and fro. And israel does not have enough air refuelling tankers cos the targets to attack are too many. If the first bombs lands on Iran, Iran would retailiate in a big way. This poses a huge challenge for Israel.

That's why Israel wants US to do the job for her and Donald Trump has seen the truth that an attack on Iran would lead to reverberated consequences that was why he called of a strike on Iran two weeks ago giving excuses he doesn't want 150 people to die like America cares about life.

YOU WELL AT ALL?? DEEP UNDERGROUND? HOW DEEP? 1000 FEET? ISRAEL THAT HAS NUCLEAR WARHEADS ALREADY. HOW ABOUT IRAN NUCLEAR FACILITIES ON GROUND? BE GUIDED OOO. IT'S OF NO USE KILLING 150 PPL FOR A MERE UNMANNED DRONE THAT WAS SHOT DOWN. STOP UNDERESTIMATING THE WORLD'S POLICE & MOST ACTIVE MILITARY FORCE IN THE UNIVERSE. IRAN IS JUST A BUTTERFLY.

1 Like

Re: Iran To Boost Uranium Enrichment Starting Sunday — President by IamBlanco(m): 2:20pm On Jul 03, 2019
ollah1:

You sound like someone having sleepless nights regarding my moniker cos outta the blue you just mentioned me.

ON THE CONTRARY... CAME ACROSS YOUR COMMENT & FELT LIKE RESPONDING. NOTHING PERSONAL.
Re: Iran To Boost Uranium Enrichment Starting Sunday — President by seniwellsFX: 2:22pm On Jul 03, 2019
tundess:
The "Javanka" middle East peace plan is DOA; You cannot buy everything and everyone off with money. And the kiss of death to the plan is when double-indicted Netanyahu endorses said plan. Apartheid regime loading and hence Israel's increasing international isolation. When Arch Bishop Desmond tells you he knows apartheid when he sees it, you know wahala dey.
Iran is back to its pre-JCPOA mindset; whatever strikes or provocations the US/Israel/ duoply concoct, aided by MBS and the Emiratis, the Iranians are braced. They have had 40 years of US-sponsored aggression against the IRI. And to give some perspective, Iraq had a population of approx 25M. Iran has a population of 70M+. The US is still in Iraq. Imagine attempting to subdue Iran. Also, Iran will fight assymetrically. Northern Israel will be hit by Hizb'u'Allah missiles. Don't forget the Lebanese shia have been fighting in Syria and have acquired formible expertise. The much vaunted Israeli army was stopped dead in its tracks the last time they had a major ground operation in southern Lebanon. The Lebanese are not stone-throwing Palestinian kids.
The Syrian Arab Army is in the process of annihilating the western created, armed and funded unicorn "rebel" army in Idlib, with Russian assistance; Assad ain't going no where. He will rebuild and then start applying pressure re the Golan Heights.
The Yemeni-Saudi war is continuing apace; The bodies of dead children and of starvation are first to the mill of the wahhabist Sunni terrorists.
FUKUS manipulation of the OPCW reports about "chemical" weapons use by Assad has been discredited. Trump came into office with the opinion that global bodies should not get in the way of US pre eminence, so UNHCR, OPCW, UNDP etc, open to security service manipulations. The historical view is that of Powell at the UN with vials. Would you believe the US now that says Iran has nukes ?
No Korea talks have been reduced to handshakes and sound bites. China is in control and is leveraging NoKo influence in her trade talks with Trump. It is well known that NoKo techies exchanged info with their Iranian counterparts.
On top of all this, we saw the mass hysteria when tankers were attacked in the strait of Hormuz. Next year is election year in the US. Whilst the economy is good, it rests of shaky foundations (massive debt, QE and no real investment). Whilst reserves are aplenty, the economy does not need a ME war.
I recommend MENA (mid east, N. Africa) experts like Pablo Escobar @ Asia Times, The Saker, etc
Completely agree with your political illustration of the issue at hand. It shows how vast you are in international politics. But I completely disagree with you on the macro economic picture you painted about the US. The FED stopped QE few years back with continues increase in interest rates. The US currently has the highest fixed income yields across G10 economies and current macro economic data has being stellar with tight labour market.
Re: Iran To Boost Uranium Enrichment Starting Sunday — President by Nitah1: 2:24pm On Jul 03, 2019
babyfaceafrica:
how will they be stopped?
Israel can walk in and out of Tehran at will........do you remember their last operation deep inside Tehran in one. night?

Do not underestimate isreal.

They have assassinated dozen of Iranian scientist.... they can still do it or destroy it from within.

Mossad is not Nigeria's DSS o.

They are the best in the world.
Re: Iran To Boost Uranium Enrichment Starting Sunday — President by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jul 03, 2019
OAUTemitayo:

What now happened to same American forces in Vietnam and North Korea?
Why didn't they defeat Vietnam and North Korea like they did to Japan ?
You people think war is Hollywood
I won't waste my time explaining Vietnam and Korea to you but I will still let you know that those war were among the cold war( a period of geopolitical tension between the US and Soviet Union) or you can it it proxy war.
the Korea was was between the north and south Korea while the Vietnam war was between the north and south of Vietnam.
there was no intention to totally destroy any side. it was just a power game between the US and Soviet Union
Re: Iran To Boost Uranium Enrichment Starting Sunday — President by dermmy(m): 2:32pm On Jul 03, 2019
IamBlanco:

YOU WELL AT ALL?? DEEP UNDERGROUND? HOW DEEP? 1000 FEET? ISRAEL THAT HAS NUCLEAR WARHEADS ALREADY. HOW ABOUT IRAN NUCLEAR FACILITIES ON GROUND? BE GUIDED OOO. IT'S OF NO USE KILLING 150 PPL FOR A MERE UNMANNED DRONE THAT WAS SHOT DOWN. STOP UNDERESTIMATING THE WORLD'S POLICE & MOST ACTIVE MILITARY FORCE IN THE UNIVERSE. IRAN IS JUST A BUTTERFLY.

ROTFL grin grin grin grin
Re: Iran To Boost Uranium Enrichment Starting Sunday — President by babyfaceafrica: 2:36pm On Jul 03, 2019
Nitah1:
Israel can walk in and out of Tehran at will........do you remember their last operation deep inside Tehran in one. night?

Do not underestimate isreal.

They have assassinated dozen of Iranian scientist.... they can still do it or destroy it from within.

Mossad is not Nigeria's DSS o.

They are the best in the world.
you watch too many spy films sir

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iran To Boost Uranium Enrichment Starting Sunday — President by dermmy(m): 2:44pm On Jul 03, 2019
Nitah1:
Israel can walk in and out of Tehran at will.

Really? Then they should have helped us blast all Iran nuclear and militrary facilities with their bombers at will. cheesy

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Iran To Boost Uranium Enrichment Starting Sunday — President by tundess: 2:48pm On Jul 03, 2019
seniwellsFX:
Completely agree with your political illustration of the issue at hand. It shows how vast you are in international politics. But I completely disagree with you on the macro economic picture you painted about the US. The FED stopped QE few years back with continues increase in interest rates. The US currently has the highest fixed income yields across G10 economies and current macro economic data has being stellar with tight labour market.
Not too well versed in economics tbh but there is a nervousness in the markets. Hence the bounce when Trump announced the cessation of hostilities with China over trade ?
"They agreed to postpone tariff increases, but no real trade agreement has been reached.

If we look at the last G20 meeting conclusions, nothing has really improved.Plans to introduce new tariffs are delayed, and the result is exactly what happened in the previous G20. The real news is the evidence of a manufacturing recession.Many investors are betting again on monetary policy as the only factor to drive markets and risky asset valuations higher.

Europe has anaemic growth. It is difficult to think that the agreement in the G20 will improve the global economic outlook, mainly because the weakness of the Eurozone or China and the slowdown of the manufacturing sector have nothing to do with the so-called trade war, but with almost a decade of excess in demand-side policies, which have perpetuated overcapacity, increased debt and made economies less dynamic by zombifying the low productivity sectors through low rates and constant refinancing of non-performing debt." (The words of Tyler Durden)
All the conditions for a global recession equal or worse than the 2008 edition are in place according to the experts.
As much as the US (gig) economy is improving, despite his tax cuts, Trump does not need a ME war.
Re: Iran To Boost Uranium Enrichment Starting Sunday — President by OAUTemitayo: 2:54pm On Jul 03, 2019
Mk12:
I won't waste my time explaining Vietnam and Korea to you but I will still let you know that those war were among the cold war( a period of geopolitical tension between the US and Soviet Union) or you can it it proxy war.
the Korea was was between the north and south Korea while the Vietnam war was between the north and south of Vietnam.
there was no intention to totally destroy any side. it was just a power game between the US and Soviet Union
A power play that America lost over 58,000 troops?
Some of you just think we are ignorant like you.
They sent troops to a country and got their azz handed over to them. But you that doesn't even know North Korean troops used American forces for suya is here shouting power play.

America can only defeat countries that have no active Russian and Chinese military support.

Go and learn about all the wars America has been involved, the moment Russia is on the other side, American doesn't win. Syria, Vietnam, North Korea and others. Don't be a MSM bot

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iran To Boost Uranium Enrichment Starting Sunday — President by sunboy(m): 3:09pm On Jul 03, 2019
wingmanII:
Empty boast as usual. Israel will not allow you to develop a nuclear weapon

Really? Isreal ? And yet they want US to fight for them ? You must be joking

2 Likes

Re: Iran To Boost Uranium Enrichment Starting Sunday — President by sunboy(m): 3:10pm On Jul 03, 2019
Benekruku:

Israel grin grin grin

You are joking am certain.

Even USA cant stop them and you talking of Israel

He must be joking.

This single step means fuc.k you Trump!
Re: Iran To Boost Uranium Enrichment Starting Sunday — President by tundess: 3:16pm On Jul 03, 2019
Also a lot of posters over estimate the military capabilities of Israel. The Iranians are not Palestinian stone throwers and kite flyers. There is this mythologising of Mossad et al. But I'll leave you with the words of Vladimir Kryuchkov, who headed the first directorate of the KGB from 1974 to 1988 ( wiki him pls). In his estimation, Mossad was an organisation that believed their own hype. You hear a lot of fanfare about their successes but nothing of their failures. Kryuchkov feared the British services the most.
The IRGC and Al-Quds SOF special groups caused havoc with Explosively Formed Projectiles against US forces in south Iraq. At best, should the US strike Iran, it will be air strikes against pre-selected targets, prolly already chosen by CENTCOM. US troops in Iraq and Syria will be targetted by Iranian sponsored PMUs and embedded IRGC teams in Syria.
The Saudi oil facilities are within missile range of Iran and will be targeted. So will Northern Israel by Hizb'u'Allah. There is no upside to this conflict.
I think the Iranians are responding to US bellicosity with bluster. If Russia supplies Iran with s-400 air defence missiles, game over. (Though Putin is caught in a delicate trap).
For now.
The Obama strategy recognised that to restrict Iran, you needed to boast the "moderates" withIN Iran. Well, that chance has evaporated.

2 Likes

Re: Iran To Boost Uranium Enrichment Starting Sunday — President by FemiMaduka(m): 3:23pm On Jul 03, 2019
ollah1:

Which rest of the world is against the deal? Only US pulled out and Iran isnt the first deal USA will pull out from but I dont expect you to know this since those other countries arent Iran.

Christians want peaceful coexistence but muslims dont yet both faiths live peacefully in south west and there are thousands of churches and millions of Christians in the north. How many mosques and muslims exist in south east? I suppose that shouldn't be talked.

Isnt Osinbajo the head RUGA? Its obviously a christian initiative. Only fooools like you will switch fulani and muslims but wont switch igbos and chrsitians

The reason why there are thousands of churches up North is because there are tens of millions of indeginous Christians in the North [from Benue to Kano, Sokoto to Maiduguri] -- there are millions of Christians in Kaduna state alone.

The Southeast is the most religiously homogeneous region in Nigeria. It is many times easier to find an Hausa Christian than to find an Igbo Moslem. Commonsensically, there won't be many mosques within such a region. Igbos are proud, loud and opinionated, but Igbos are not known to visit mortal violence on non-igbos [except in very rare cases -- reprisals and all that]. The Hausas and Yorubas fight almost annually in Lagos alone, you won't find such in the East [save the IPOB incident and reprisals for riots up North]. This is fact.

P.S.: Iran is not even as strong as Egypt [forget about nukes, South Africa had and gave it up]. Whereas, Israel had been dealing with Egypt ceaselessly until the Camp David Accord. Pakistan [the strongest Moslem nation] is the only Moslem nation that can threaten Israel in some way, though Israel is more advance that Pakistan is. Israel had rendered technological assistance to India a couple of times, and India has always been Pakistan's nemesis.

Those putting the U.S. and Iran on the same page [how much more in the same sentence] are either deluded or mischievous.
Re: Iran To Boost Uranium Enrichment Starting Sunday — President by MONITZ: 3:26pm On Jul 03, 2019
dermmy:

Israel does not have a strategic bomber so pls explain how they intend to bomb iran nuclear facilities. To bomb Iran's nuclear facilities you would need a bunker buster because these facilities are situated deep beneath the ground, Israel has them though, like the GBU-28 bomb but they are very huge. Only a strategic bomber can carry a bunker buster. Though Israel can use it's F-15i but it can only carry one at a time. And these targets are 1500km away from Israel so it's 3000km round trip to and fro. And israel does not have enough air refuelling tankers cos the targets to attack are too many. If the first bombs lands on Iran, Iran would retailiate in a big way. This poses a huge challenge for Israel.

That's why Israel wants US to do the job for her and Donald Trump has seen the truth that an attack on Iran would lead to reverberated consequences that was why he called of a strike on Iran two weeks ago giving excuses he doesn't want 150 people to die like America cares about life.

Wish I can give u a million likes for ur post..Most posters think warfare is child's play,never underestimate an enemy no matter how weak they appear to be..
All I think whenever Iran and the US are involved in sabre-rattling is the movie "the man who saw tomorrow".

3 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Top Ten Youngest Presidents In Africa / Crowds Attend Navalny Funeral As Kremlin Warns Against Protests (Photos) / 12 Killed In Pakistan Bus Explosion, Including 9 Chinese

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.